Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,346 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me (2364 Views)

I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project / Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing / Any Good Webdesigner Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by bayorgold(m): 4:10am On Feb 15, 2012
i need a very good webdesigner to build a website for me, urgent please' If u ar in Abuja contact me on 08053484490 or 07037494103
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by heebakutty: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2012
Creating a site is the most important part in web development. There are many sources now a days to create a site mostly through languages and codes. If you know languages you can very well create a site. Else you can go to some other professional and get their aid to create a site. Or if you need to create a site with your own taste without knowing any languages or programs, templates will help you. When creating a site through templates you can create a site within a day or two so that you can save time. you can get the website templates from XnYnZ.com
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by remoranger(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2012
http://www.webexco.com , not in abuja though. But i work for clients in Abuja.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by ilekky(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2012
We build websites for clients like duck to water.Distance is no barrier.

We have enough clients as testimonies on what we do.call

08028359239 or send mail to info@yemlathost.com.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by greenmouse(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
We have done lots of web jobs for clients all over Nigeria including this Abuja client (www.greenexchanger.com).

We will give you more than your expection if you try us today.

call 08063786241
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by iGuru1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2012
@OP
Please feel free to contact me as to get more insight about my service, and why its different in terms of price and time.
My email is josiahaccounts@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by joomlaman(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2012
Am in Abuja u may call: 08039508010
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by goldenval(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2012
No Real Nigeria developer! Hire from outside Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by moderattor: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2012
goldenval:

No Real Nigeria developer! Hire from outside Nigeria!
that u cant use a pc doesnt mean there are no nigerian web developers.
Am php certified, not ur mate.
@0P if u have up to N500,000 contact me.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by rescuepastor(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2012
call 07065137751,
google rescue multilinks webs

he's in Abuja
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by chubysoft1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
Good/Creative web designs is what we do. Go to woointeractive.net
CALL 07063665901

Have a nice day
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by cruisej(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2012
just visit www.teraquake.com if u need a website template or u need a website developer. There are many other services offered in d company
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by webmpro(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2012
Contact Star Technologies on 08033394660, email:info@starryconbnet.com
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by chudiosonwanne: 2:51pm On May 17, 2012
For professional yet friendly website services...
Go to http://www.naijaonlinebusiness.com
email: info@naijaonlinebuines.com
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by moderattor: 4:16pm On May 17, 2012
goldenval: No Real Nigeria developer! Hire from outside Nigeria!
you are probably locked out in some remote part of the country.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 18, 2012
contact me: karllesinho@gmail.com or visit http://9jalink.tk or http://basebook.tk ....just check out the designs there. I will do it for u at a very affordable prize, php, xhtml, or wordpress. Just call 08093314218
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by mitey(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
We develop quality websites at affordable prices, but we are not Abuja based.

You can get a no strings attached Web Development quote at
http://www.naija-web-design.com/request-quote

OR Call 08080435079
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by mickyy247: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Web Design
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by businesszoom: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
Distance is not a barrier when it comes to getting a good Website from a good website designer. All you need is a trusted one. If you can give us a trial by taking a risk. Call 08071713453 or 08100075665 We have designed a very good Website for clients on Nairaland that we have never met before. Checkout out samples of our jobs
www.fogng.com
www.cdrking.com
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by omni1: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
@OP

Please don't get pissed at my post. Just thought I should help some designers correct their works.
If you are the owner of the website with your meta keywords spanning from line 5 to line 789 or thereabout, please, kindly do something. If you're yet to understand what meta tags are, read them up then if you are yet to know how to use WordPress, read up documentations and be well guided as well.

If you are using a theme for a CMS, please, why not choose a presentable theme Ask people to review your works first before you make it public not to talk about when you are presenting it to a client to hire you. It's annoying so much.

Also mind what you use for your website's favicon. They really matter a lot.

Forums are just installed scripts and can't be taken into consideration as a website design unless you designed a custom theme and want to show it.

Website coloration really matters a lot. If you don't understand what colour goes well with which, you can check online for colour family, etc. You'll be well guided on it.

Be very considerate on the width you use for your website's width. Take into consideration that there are many Screen resolutions available. Read and know more about this if you don't know anything on it.

If you don't know well on how to pull off a good website layout, why not search Google for Inspirational Website Designs and get a flow on how things go. You should like follow a good sequence flow of what should come first then the other and then the other... Make them follow and ordered sequence interesting for clients or website visitors.

If you search for and use a complete CMS developed package like an online store, please ensure to customize very well. You can consider designing a new theme so as to avoid your website clashing with another's design. Don't change just color values and say you are done. That doesn't suffice.

...More to be said but I believe we learn everyday so let these be put into consideration and practice so that more words could be said. Remember once again, I said no Hard Feelings here. I am only trying to position you for the better challenge ahead!

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by Bumken(f): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2012
WEBSITE FOR SALE tipsforhowtoloseweight.com

The above website is for sale. One can earn with google adsense, commission from Amazon, Clickbank and pay per click. The niche is also one of the best search keywords online. If interested contact me: obunikechris@yahoo.com, 08095854528 Price: #15,000

bayorgold: i need a very good webdesigner to build a website for me, urgent please' If u ar in Abuja contact me on 08053484490 or 07037494103
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by Slyr0x: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2012
Nice one omni
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by william5: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
*omni:
@OP

Please don't get pissed at my post. Just thought I should help some designers correct their works.
If you are the owner of the website with your meta keywords spanning from line 5 to line 789 or thereabout, please, kindly do something. If you're yet to understand what meta tags are, read them up then if you are yet to know how to use WordPress, read up documentations and be well guided as well.

If you are using a theme for a CMS, please, why not choose a presentable theme Ask people to review your works first before you make it public not to talk about when you are presenting it to a client to hire you. It's annoying so much.

Also mind what you use for your website's favicon. They really matter a lot.

Forums are just installed scripts and can't be taken into consideration as a website design unless you designed a custom theme and want to show it.

Website coloration really matters a lot. If you don't understand what colour goes well with which, you can check online for colour family, etc. You'll be well guided on it.

Be very considerate on the width you use for your website's width. Take into consideration that there are many Screen resolutions available. Read and know more about this if you don't know anything on it.

If you don't know well on how to pull off a good website layout, why not search Google for Inspirational Website Designs and get a flow on how things go. You should like follow a good sequence flow of what should come first then the other and then the other... Make them follow and ordered sequence interesting for clients or website visitors.

If you search for and use a complete CMS developed package like an online store, please ensure to customize very well. You can consider designing a new theme so as to avoid your website clashing with another's design. Don't change just color values and say you are done. That doesn't suffice.

...More to be said but I believe we learn everyday so let these be put into consideration and practice so that more words could be said. Remember once again, I said no Hard Feelings here. I am only trying to position you for the better challenge ahead!

Cheers!!!

Very good advice!
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me by omni1: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
Thanks @Slyr0x and @will.i.am

Just have to make them realize they need more to do so the industry will keep growing for the better.

(1) (Reply)

Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website/blog For Life / Help: Difficulties With Withdrawing With Payoneer Card In Nigeria / Get Wordpress Premium Themes N700 And Plugins For N500. Free For 1st Ten Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.