Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna (36873 Views)

SR-Mohammed-buba-marwa-delivered-letter-bomb-killed-dele-giwa-dr-taiyemiwo-ogun- / Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe / Sgt Sunday Badang Died In The Bomb Blast At Ungwar Sarki In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

damn he just walked straight to it like an average policeman or soldier

He went there like he was Superman or like he was high on something. How pathetically foolish.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Yinkay: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
is this recklessness or stupidity? he just put his family into problem.

Are these not Police of a country?

Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by otumfour(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
am very sure this was remote controlled and the one who controlled its was most probably in the crowd. . . . . the crowd shouldn't be there in the first place damn! Africa
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2012
Damn, this is just like a movie, RIP man
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by lond07: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2012
Aigbofa:

He went there like he was Superman or like he was high on something. How pathetically foolish.

You are on point.

Unfortunately, he paid the ultimate price which can not be redeemed

There is  a yoruba sayings in 2 sentences:
1. "Moja mosa, l'an mo Akinkanju l'ogun" meaning a warrior is identified by his attack & retreat skills
2. "Akinkanju to m'oja ti o m'osa, ma nba ogun lo ni" meaning a warrior who knows how to attack but not how to retreat will loose his life

How pathetic
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by nomorename(f): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sgt Badang was a nincompoop for walking up to a bomb and messing with it when he was not properly clothed.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by aquita(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
R.I.P, brother.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2012
bomb disposal or bomb activation unit?

man - that video is frightening

it was probably one of the people taking pictures who set off the bomb

wtf

no armor no nada
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Okontami: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
Basic rule of life, NEVER PLAY THE RAMBO
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by ydounvme(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
I think its share stupidity and not bravery that kill the police office Others in advance country will not not risk their llives even when the bomb has detonated
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by bugsy80(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2012
he simply committed suicide,
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by ceejayluv(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2012
RIP, man, Takes a lot of guts to try to detonate bombs,
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by phlame(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Belmot(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2012
that policeman no get sense at all,dem warn am but he say him nah expert. while we dey hail am
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Siga: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
This officer is simply ignorant and stupid, hin gragra nature push to this nonsense, trying to score points among his pairs, why would u use a metal detector on a package no knows about, I am sad for his family, Nigeria Police Force should do more to warn these guys,
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by yarodin: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
Gracious God, that Policeman just committed suicide. The way he boldly walked up to the suspicious package was troublesome, I mean who does that in this present time.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Horus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
I am not criticizing the policeman, his intention was just to protect the population but I blame the police force for not providing this policeman with a protective equipment. The police force should be sued for negligence and failure to protect the policeman.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by femzy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
Even transformer manufacturers don't hug em!

1 Like

Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by gidiMonsta(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
I wonder why everyone on this forum lack any sort of empathy whatsoever, a man was just blown up by a maniacal sect and u choose to blame him for trying to save peoples lives? SMH

Koolking:

Dude, I doubt. This act smacks of unprofessionalism. I am not suppose to be sympathetic. This is a clear case of suicide not a victim of bomb blast. Even a common tout on the street would have taken precaution (using a long stick that provide distance away from the bag to stir the contents). I sensed the usual pride (typical of NPF members) while he was swaggering down the lane. He wanted to play the Superman
Really smart of you, stirring a suspected bomb package with a stick? that's really ingenious of you.

No armor in this world could have saved him from such close-quarters explosion, the fault lies with the procedure of the bomb detonating unit cos it seemed that bomb was detonated remotely which means this could have been avoided if all cell signals within that particular block radius had been jammed.

RIP Sgt. Badang, you died a victim of NPF's inadequacies.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
Lol,
I nominate this guy for the Darwin Awards. Post Humously
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
Kilode?!:

Is this real? Did a bomb just blow that policeman up, with people standing by with no sense of care or urgency?  shocked

We need to hold hands across this country and hum a therapeutic tune. We need a collective national psychotherapy session  embarassed

Bruv, wetin you wan make dem do?

You see next to you the leg of a man you dey use your two korokoro eyes dey look at a distance of 100m after a GBOOOOM, you wan make dem go give am mouth-to-mouth resuscitation? grin
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by zebudaya(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
Somebody set off that bomb remotely. Possibly by making a phone call. R.I.P bro you tried. Condolences to your family.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Tokotaya: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
This is appalling. We are years behind the rest of the world; and pointlessly so! Why cant we train these people we call bomb disposal policemen? Why are we sending our policemen to the slaughter, because that is precisely what you do when you send out policemen without adequate training and equipment. They are a danger to themselves and the society. Yet we are rich enough to give a N17m SUV to 109 senators. What a country. What a waste. RIP
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Ejine(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
His death was a very stupiid one, and I'm sorry to say it. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.
I hope the almighty grants them the fortitude to bear this terrible loss cry
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
oyb:

bomb disposal or bomb activation unit?

man - that video is frightening

it was probably one of the people taking pictures who set off the bomb

wtf

no armor no nada

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy you are crazy! grin
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by lond07: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
gidiMonsta:

I wonder why everyone on this forum lack any sort of empathy whatsoever, a man was just blown up by a maniacal sect and u choose to blame him for trying to save peoples lives? SMH
Really smart of you, stirring a suspected bomb package with a stick? that's really ingenious of you.

No armor in this world could have saved him from such close-quarters explosion, the fault lies with the procedure of the bomb detonating unit cos it seemed that bomb was detonated remotely which means this could have been avoided if all cell signals within that particular block radius had been jammed.

RIP Sgt. Badang, you died a victim of NPF's inadequacies.

No one ordinarily would have been killed, because people were already aware and some safe distance kept from the material bomb.

From my own layman point of view, he/his bosses should have called and waited for bomb disposal unit of the NPF to finish up the task.

The best they could do was to have fenced off the area which had been done. So why further Macho show!!!!

He wanted apperently to steal show but somehow was too expensive a price to pay
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Osiris211: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Ejine(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Is this real? Did a bomb just blow that policeman up, with people standing by with no sense of care or urgency?

We need to hold hands across this country and hum a therapeutic tune. We need a collective national psychotherapy session

But really bro, what were you hoping for? CPR? grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by coogar: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2012
lond07:

No one ordinarily would have been killed, because people were already aware and some safe distance kept from the material bomb.

From my own layman point of view, he/his bosses should have called and waited for bomb disposal unit of the NPF to finish up the task.

The best they could do was to have fenced off the area which had been done. So why further Macho show!!!!

He wanted apperently to steal show but somehow was too expensive a price to pay

i am sure it's not his first time coming face to face with an explosive device.
the swagger he exuded strolling to that device can only suggest so.
someone in the crowd detonated that bomb. . . .via a cell phone.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by executinal(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
could this be real shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by kristiansmart: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2012
This cop maybe one of them and he may have detonated several IEDs in the past and thought he had a grasp on how they are made. But seems the bokos have gone a little more sophisticated.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by oderemo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
i am sure it's not his first time coming face to face with an explosive device.
the swagger he exuded strolling to that device can only suggest so.
someone in the crowd detonated that bomb. . . .via a cell phone.
been restraining myself frm using that word since.
so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair / Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.