Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8665628 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
coogar:

arsenal fan? pssssssssf!
of all the clubs out there, you chose arsenal? how can you support a club that has the word arsë in it.
And Why Did You Choosed A Club That's Being Managed By A Man Who Has Loose In His Name?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: And Why Did You Choose A Club That's Being A Man Who Has Loose In His Name?
wth is this?? Please translate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: And Why Did You Choose A Club That's Being A Man Who Has Loose In His Name?

Please explain what u just typed here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
SailorXY:
this image button is almost useless, hardly works faa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Oh Really? That Means Man United's Gonna Win The League Just Like Your Loose Van Girl Stated After Victory Over QPR Which Just Came Outta Relegation Right?
is it impossible? cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: And Why Did You Choosed A Club That's Being Managed By A Man Who Has Loose In His Name?

Because, he'll never have a track record of "9 Trophyless seasons"..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
One Thing I Know 4 Sure Is If Manure Qualified 4 CL Next Season And Falcoa Aint Signed, Then I'll He'd Been Cursed Never To Play CL Again Maybe 4rm His Village. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
I guess 1025 changed his moniker to YoungDaNaval and became an Arsenal fan cheesy

P.S Welcome back Starboard...............how was Guantanamo? Hope you were not waterBOARDED it? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Because, he'll never have a track record of "9 Trophyless seasons"..
Look At This One. Arsene Wenger Lifeted Two Trophies Few Months Ago. Has Loose Van Gay Lifted Any Trophy 4 The Past 5yearz?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
afrodoc2: I guess 1025 changed his moniker to YoungDaNaval and became an Arsenal fan cheesy

P.S Welcome back Starboard...............how was Guantanamo? Hope you were not waterBOARDED it? grin
Lwkmd. Ah Don't Knw What You Talking Abt Bruh. Coogar Can Bear Me Witness In This One.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Look At This One. Arsene Wenger Lifeted Two Trophies Few Months Ago. Has Loose Van Gay Lifted Any Trophy 4 The Past 5yearz?

Really ehh?? Cause, i only know Wenger to be consistent in winning the English "Fourphy" grin Goodluck retaining that one.

P.S: Your kind of trolling sucks, learn from 1025 and 4ller grin tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Look At This One. Arsene Wenger Lifeted Two Trophies Few Months Ago. Has Loose Van Gay Lifted Any Trophy 4 The Past 5yearz?

Hahahahahaha....pathetic fan of his club. My brother just shutup and leave this thread quietly.....All the 7yrs u guys have been trophyless, I've lost count of how many trohphy man u has won and just 2months of winning d community shield and fa cup u are here making noise. Let me remind you. MOYES no good and with just how many months in Man U he won the community shield which your coach didn't win in how many years. Please remind me again. Abeg dissappear like mess from this thread cos u are starting to sound ridiculous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
igbsam:

Hahahahahaha....pathetic fan of his club. My brother just shutup and leave this thread quietly.....All the 7yrs u guys have been trophyless, I've lost count of how many trohphy man u has won and just 2months of winning d community shield and fa cup u are here making noise. Let me remind you. MOYES no good and with just how many months in Man U he won the community shield which your coach didn't win in how many years. Please remind me again. Abeg dissappear like mess from this thread cos u are starting to sound ridiculous.

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Really ehh?? Cause, i only know Wenger to be consistent in winning the English "Fourphy" grin Goodluck retaining that one.

P.S: Your kind of trolling sucks, learn from 1025 and 4ller grin tongue
igbsam:

You Guys Has Nat Answered Ma Question Yet. I Ask Again, How Many Trophies Has Your Loose Van Gay Won In The Past Five Years?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
You Guys Has Nat Answered Ma Question Yet. I Ask Again, How Many Trophies Has Your Loose Van Gay Won In The Past Five Years?

How many trophys has your wengay won in the past 7yrs with a club he has been coaching for over how many years? Pls remind me. In those years also tell me how many trophy has van gaal won. 5 & 7 are not the same thing u know...dumbo. infact why am I even replying u, ur numbskull doesn't understand a thing we are even saying here. Pathetic Arse-anal fan.....hahahahahaha.....abeg go find your club thread for nairaland. Just wait for man u to buttfuck ur club when we meet then come tell me how sweet it is. Ass-anal fan.

You should have asked, how many trophies has louis van gaal won in the last 7yrs along with your coach wengay. Be fair with the 7yrs for both coach mumuni. Go figure! In the last 5years that you have been shouting, Van Gaal has won more trophies than your Useless pathetic gay ass looking coach and if your brain is not strong enough to figure that out, then please use cameroon pepper on yourself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
igbsam:

How many trophys has your wengay won in the past 7yrs with a club he has been coaching for over how many years? Pls remind me. In those years also tell me how many trophy has van gaal won. 5 & 7 are not the same thing u know...dumbo. infact why am I even replying u, ur numbskull doesn't understand a thing we are even saying here. Pathetic Arse-anal fan.....hahahahahaha.....abeg go find your club thread for nairaland. Just wait for man u to buttfuck ur club when we meet then come tell me how sweet it is. Ass-anal fan.

You should have asked, how many trophies has louis van gaal won in the last 7yrs along with your coach wengay. Be fair with the 7yrs for both coach mumuni. Go figure! In the last 5years that you have been shouting, Van Gaal has won more trophies than your Useless pathetic gay ass looking coach and if your brain is not strong enough to figure that out, then please use cameroon pepper on yourself

Lmao! Nigga You Seem Hurt, You Better Calm The 4uck Down Lets Analyze Vewi Well. Wenger And Arsenal Lifted Two Trophies Few Months Ago You Know? Now Tell Me, When Was The Last Time Your Loose Van Gay Does The Same? Infact, When Was The Last Time Man United As A Club Won A Trophy? 4get Logic And Be Sincere Man! Remember There's A Huge Difference Btwn I Get An Now & I Get Am Before You Know? Lwkmd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
igbsam:

Wicked man! grin shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao! Nigga You Seem Hurt, You Better Calm The 4uck Down Lets Analyze Vewi Well. Wenger And Arsenal Lifted Two Trophies Few Months Ago You Know? Now Tell Me, When Was The Last Time Your Loose Van Gay Does The Same? Infact, When Was The Last Time Man United As A Club Won A Trophy? 4get Logic And Be Sincere Man! Remember There's A Huge Difference Btwn I Get An Now & I Get Am Before You Know? Lwkmd
United won a trophy last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
chrisley024: United won a trophy last season.
What Abt Your Loose Van Gay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Lmao! Nigga You Seem Hurt, You Better Calm The 4uck Down Lets Analyze Vewi Well. Wenger And Arsenal Lifted Two Trophies Few Months Ago You Know? Now Tell Me, When Was The Last Time Your Loose Van Gay Does The Same? Infact, When Was The Last Time Man United As A Club Won A Trophy? 4get Logic And Be Sincere Man! Remember There's A Huge Difference Btwn I Get An Now & I Get Am Before You Know? Lwkmd

My brother, your brain is broken and you need a reset.....you seems to forget Van Gaal lifted a trophy with Bayern Munich in 2010. After your trophy drought, u are here spewing trash. You forgot to mention that all that years you guys have been on your period, Manchester united have been lifting trophies season in season out. Even Moyes who spent a short time with the club lifted the community shielf. you just dey sound like broken record. Abeg waka! I no blame you, after 7yrs years what do i expect, your tap running mouth to come alive just after 2months. You better start praying you guys lift the trophy again, cos it looks like another 7yrs is awaiting you guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by boyo44: 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Phone rings........
Mourinho picks the phone
Mou: who is on the Line
Ancelotti: It is me your friend Carlo Ancelotti
Mourinho: how is everythings in Spain
Ancelotti : Things are hot I don't even know
whether
Real will sack me or not
Mou: You burstad! You deserve to be sacked.
How can you allow di maria to join those
people.
Carlo: It wasn't my call, Perez decides who
leaves
Mou: come on get off. Oniro buruku, lier! Can't
you influence him? Or you just wanna punish
me here
Ancelotti: But i thought you are leading on the
table
Mou: leading what! That one con mean weytin?
Why didnt you sign falcao, those guys have
bought Falcao and you know what he can do
when he is annoyed.
Carlo: Eyaa sorry o! Jose, i thought i took
Chicharito who knows Cech weakness. So you
have to praise me for releasing that burden
from you.
Mou: Taking away chicharito and replaccing it
with Falcao! Now i know how wicked you are.
Olori buruku, oloshi, ota aje, Danhiska onyinoshi
omo irankiran, bad belle, enemy of progress
Carlo: haha! On top weytin now, wey you con
dey curse me with Mikel language or you don
forget say no be only you coach Mikel
Mou: No o, i was just....
Carlo: you are just wetin? Cut the crap mehn!
Anytime i bench mikel at chelsea he use to talk
like that. By the way, how manage, you seems
to understand the language more than i do
Mou: you know mikel is now a perpetual bench
warmer and am always with my tape recorder
Carlo: Anyway how is wenger?
Mou: what do you expect from him, he likes
drawing.
Carlo : what about my ex, Ozil
Mou: haaaahaaa! carlo you are funny.
Carlo: how jose?
Mou: He is flopping everyday since he left Real,
he is a lazy player you know without Kedirah
and Alonzo he can't play in the midfield, he is
now opperating from the wing with no goal and
asist. Beryen may soon come 4 him
Carlo: what about the new thiery henry, welbeck
Mou: welbeck? 29 goals in 142 BPL? He is now
the only news i use in consoling myself abt
Maria and Falcao issue, because i know wenger
will nt sell him, he is young and so is Sanogo.
Vaan Gaal too clever walahi
Carlo: my friend i just call to tell you that
Ronaldo is on his way to Old Trafford again o.
Mourinho just fell down and {faints}.
Carlo: hello hello.....
Mou's P.A: who is that and what did you told
my boss?
Carlo: we were just discursing
Mou P.A: what the hell were you discursing
with him? My boss said oh...oh...
Ro~nal~do...not again
Carlo: hahahaha... Come on put him on the
dahm phone, am nt done with my discursion
P.A: He has gone
Carlo: gone?
P.A: I mean he was carried away in an
ambulance when he fainted after calling
ronaldo's name
Carlo: haaaahaaaahaaa. When he is back from
hospital tell him Perez needed the services of
Harzad and cech at Real madrid the next
summer
P.A: Alright, copy that sire
Carlo: But make sure his personal doctor and a
speciaslist doctor which you must invite are
with him when you are disclosing the news
P.A: Alright sir
Carlo: And they should be there with a cylinder
of oxgen, an ambulance, four Red cross officials
and a golden casket
P.A: What the hell is a casket doing there?
Carlo: Its just a precaution in case he didn't....
P.A: he didn't what hello....hello...hello...
NO BE JOKE O
We shl release the phase 2 of this bulletin
anytime we have developments from ST. Mary's
hospital in London

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: What Abt Your Loose Van Gay?

You are a Phool..........I would have taunt you this way last season when Moyes was with Manchester United and won a trophy within how many weeks he joined Man U. Wengay has been there for God knows how long and Moyes was so fast than him winning 2 months ago. Just shut da hell up and vamoose abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
smh
an arsenal fan boasting about trophies is equivalent to a Chelshit fan boasting about their youth system
e be like say somebody real name here na Lazarus! welcome back to earth tho cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
boyo44: Phone rings........
Mourinho picks the phone
Mou: who is on the Line
Ancelotti: It is me your friend Carlo Ancelotti
Mourinho: how is everythings in Spain
Ancelotti : Things are hot I don't even know
whether
Real will sack me or not
Mou: You burstad! You deserve to be sacked.
How can you allow di maria to join those
people.

Carlo: It wasn't my call, Perez decides who
leaves
Mou: come on get off. Oniro buruku, lier! Can't
you influence him? Or you just wanna punish
me here
Ancelotti: But i thought you are leading on the
table
Mou: leading what! That one con mean weytin?
Why didnt you sign falcao, those guys have
bought Falcao and you know what he can do
when he is annoyed.
Carlo: Eyaa sorry o! Jose, i thought i took
Chicharito who knows Cech weakness. So you
have to praise me for releasing that burden
from you.
Mou: Taking away chicharito and replaccing it
with Falcao! Now i know how wicked you are.
Olori buruku, oloshi, ota aje, Danhiska onyinoshi
omo irankiran, bad belle, enemy of progress
Carlo: haha! On top weytin now, wey you con
dey curse me with Mikel language or you don
forget say no be only you coach Mikel
Mou: No o, i was just....
Carlo: you are just wetin? Cut the crap mehn!
Anytime i bench mikel at chelsea he use to talk
like that. By the way, how manage, you seems
to understand the language more than i do
Mou: you know mikel is now a perpetual bench
warmer and am always with my tape recorder
Carlo: Anyway how is wenger?
Mou: what do you expect from him, he likes
drawing.
Carlo : what about my ex, Ozil
Mou: haaaahaaa! carlo you are funny.
Carlo: how jose?
Mou: He is flopping everyday since he left Real,
he is a lazy player you know without Kedirah
and Alonzo he can't play in the midfield, he is
now opperating from the wing with no goal and
asist. Beryen may soon come 4 him
Carlo: what about the new thiery henry, welbeck
Mou: welbeck? 29 goals in 142 BPL? He is now
the only news i use in consoling myself abt
Maria and Falcao issue, because i know wenger
will nt sell him, he is young and so is Sanogo.
Vaan Gaal too clever walahi
Carlo: my friend i just call to tell you that
Ronaldo is on his way to Old Trafford again o.
Mourinho just fell down and {faints}.
Carlo: hello hello.....
Mou's P.A: who is that and what did you told
my boss?
Carlo: we were just discursing
Mou P.A: what the hell were you discursing
with him? My boss said oh...oh...
Ro~nal~do...not again
Carlo: hahahaha... Come on put him on the
dahm phone, am nt done with my discursion
P.A: He has gone
Carlo: gone?
P.A: I mean he was carried away in an
ambulance when he fainted after calling
ronaldo's name
Carlo: haaaahaaaahaaa. When he is back from
hospital tell him Perez needed the services of
Harzad and cech at Real madrid the next
summer
P.A: Alright, copy that sire
Carlo: But make sure his personal doctor and a
speciaslist doctor which you must invite are
with him when you are disclosing the news
P.A: Alright sir
Carlo: And they should be there with a cylinder
of oxgen, an ambulance, four Red cross officials
and a golden casket
P.A: What the hell is a casket doing there?
Carlo: Its just a precaution in case he didn't....
P.A: he didn't what hello....hello...hello...
NO BE JOKE O
We shl release the phase 2 of this bulletin
anytime we have developments from ST. Mary's
hospital in London

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Official Manchester United 2014/2015 Squad Photo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
igbsam:

My brother, your brain is broken and you need a reset.....you seems to forget Van Gaal lifted a trophy with Bayern Munich in 2010. After your trophy drought, u are here spewing trash. You forgot to mention that all that years you guys have been on your period, Manchester united have been lifting trophies season in season out. Even Moyes who spent a short time with the club lifted the community shielf. you just dey sound like broken record. Abeg waka! I no blame you, after 7yrs years what do i expect, your tap running mouth to come alive just after 2months. You better start praying you guys lift the trophy again, cos it looks like another 7yrs is awaiting you guys.

igbsam:

You are a Phool..........I would have taunt you this way last season when Moyes was with Manchester United and won a trophy within how many weeks he joined Man U. Wengay has been there for God knows how long and Moyes was so fast than him winning 2 months ago. Just shut da hell up and vamoose abeg.

And All Of A Sudden United Fans Thought Beating A Weak Team Like QPR Is A Guarantee Ticket To Win The EPL! Lwkmd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval:

And All Of A Sudden United Fans Thought Beating A Weak Team Like QPR Is A Guarantee Ticket To Win The EPL! Lwkmd
arsenal was the only top team who didn't beat man utd @ their worst last season, food for thought
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval:

Why you divert from the initial discussion ? you tire ?

SailorXY:
arsenal was the only top team who didn't beat man utd @ their worst last season, food for thought

No mind the idiat........coming here to raise bars on arsenal like its one club that would be a threat to man u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval:

United have won a treble in my lifetime...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
SailorXY:
And Manure Is The Only So Called Top Team Who'll Need To Join Other Small Teams Sit At Home And Watch Arsenal Play 4 The Champion League. Word or Nat?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Why is anybody responding to 1026?
The boy is just a troll

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.