Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8664916 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
SailorXY:
who cares

chelsea fans are mostly idïots - don't dignify them with a reply all the time. if ryan giggs decidesto divorce his wife & his league medals are shared 50-50 by the divorce court, his wife would have more league titles than chelsea football club.

so why are you bothered with these rats?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:
chelsea fans are mostly idïots - don't dignify them with a reply all the time. if ryan giggs decidesto divorce his wife & his league medals are shared 50-50 by the divorce court, his wife would have more league titles than chelsea football club.
so why are you bothered with these rats?
maybe Chelsea should just go & get the trophy after 6 games angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

none of them can be bigger than man utd.
we are a big club....big clubs need big egos. come on, you can't blame man utd for trying to get ronaldo if he's available in the market.

if we don't get him, our league rivals would & that is even worse.
Forget all these British tabloid full of lies. Be sincere with yourself, if u were to be in penaldo's shoes, would u wanna leave the greatest club and defending UCL champion where u are the main star attraction to a club that is on a decline?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
SailorXY:
maybe Chelsea should just go & get the trophy after 6 games angry

they should ask arsenal fans what happened last season. even jose isn't getting carried away with the results cos he knows things can change quickly.

liverpool laughed at us when we lost to swansea at home, now they are below us and they don't even know when they would get their next victory. it's the premier league, any team can be beaten.

Debroslink:
Forget all these British tabloid full of lies. Be sincere with yourself, if u were to be in penaldo's shoes, would u wanna leave the greatest club and defending UCL champion where u are the main star attraction to a club that is on a decline?

where was di maria playing before coming to man utd?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

where was di maria playing before coming to man utd?
Do u wanna compare DiMaria's case with Penaldo'? Maria was kicked out of Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Debroslink:
Do u wanna compare DiMaria's case with Penaldo'? Maria was kicked out of Madrid.

even if he was kicked out, couldn't he have gone to 10 other clubs that are not on "the decline" like you asserted?

you have a problem with logic....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

even if he was kicked out, couldn't he have gone to 10 other clubs that are not on "the decline" like you asserted?

you have a problem with logic....
Barcelona showed interest, but u know the beef between the two clubs naa... Chelsea weren't serious with their bid, so he had to SETTLE for man utd.

But why is man utd so obsessed with Penaldo? Why not call back Tevez, Pogba and others doing well after leaving man utd. Why Penaldo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Debroslink:
a club in decline got di Maria & Falcao, another on the accent got Balotelli & Llalana grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
SailorXY:
i see nothing embarrassing about it, these are a set of fans who dont represent the club in any capacity! ok they they represent the club, but not officially. i don't see how it is anybody's concern how some others choose to spend their money.

if ronaldo were to be available in the market, united would be very foolish not to have him back if we have the money. he's the showstopper. we could recoup the value in shirt sales within a month.

what's embarrassing in getting ronaldo back? the best player in the world? i would rather see him in a red shirt thah city, chelsea or arsenal. with the way he's managed himself, i see him going strong till age 34.

Debroslink: Barcelona showed interest, but u know the beef between the two clubs naa... Chelsea weren't serious with their bid, so he had to SETTLE for man utd.

so these factors aren't present with ronaldo as well? madrid will never sell him to barca. chelsea can't afford him plus jose mourinho has burnt the bridge of such a deal.

ronaldo will not play for any other club in england apart from united. so stop fidgeting already. if he becomes available next summer, united would buy him. adidas & pedro mendes would make such a deal possible.

But why is man utd so obsessed with Penaldo? Why not call back Tevez, Pogba and others doing well after leaving man utd. Why Penaldo?

he's our baby - we moulded him!
it's just a case of a father wanting his prodigal son back. you could see the respect the fans have for him. they sing his name every matchday.....the last time madrid played united, the fans cheered him. i dunno the club you support but you are starting to embarrass them with your line of thought.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:
he's our baby - we moulded him!
it's just a case of a father wanting his prodigal son back. you could see the respect the fans have for him. they sing his name every matchday.....the last time madrid played united, the fans cheered him. i dunno the club you support but you are starting to embarrass them with your line of thought.

Penaldo himself knows that to be the best, you have to compete with the best of the best ... Messi.
And who says Madrid fans don't love him. Don't u hear how they chant his name each time he scores? Man utd fans should just move on jare. Or were u all blind when Madrid paid €94m euros to ur account?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Debroslink:
Penaldo himself knows that to be the best, you have to compete with the best of the best ... Messi.

ronaldo 265 goals in 255 games in la liga
messi 359 goals in 432 games in la liga

even a toad knows ronaldo has turned messi from a king to his servant.

Debroslink:
And who says Madrid fans don't love him. Don't u hear how they chant his name each time he scores? Man utd fans should just move on jare. Or were u all blind when Madrid paid €94m euros to ur account?

the fans love him in madrid but ronaldo isn't happy with the way the club is ran - so he wants out. they keep selling his assist makers & he's tired of losing quality players every season.

he can see united are rebuilding & he wants to be a part of it again. why are you crying more than the bereaved. if you are this obsessed about ronaldo, it means messi has been very uncomfortable since ronaldo moved to la liga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

ronaldo 265 goals in 255 games in la liga
messi 359 goals in 432 games in la liga

even a toad knows ronaldo has turned messi from a king to his servant.

You really disappointed me.

If great players are judged by goals alone, then Cannavaro, Zidane and Ronaldinho don't deserve to be world's best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Debroslink:
You really disappointed me.

If great players are judged by goals alone, then Cannavaro, Zidane and Ronaldinho don't deserve to be world's best.

cannavaro, zidane & dinho are not ronaldo/messi. every man & his dog know ronaldo & messi always compete fiercely for goals.

ronaldo has destroyed messi in la liga. without ronaldo, messi would have won the last 7 ballon d'ors. trust me, goalscoring is the reason these 2 players are dragging the ballon d'or among themselves.

as of today, ronaldo >>>>> messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

the fans love him in madrid but ronaldo isn't happy with the way the club is ran - so he wants out. they keep selling his assist makers & he's tired of losing quality players every season.

he can see united are rebuilding & he wants to be a part of it again. why are you crying more than the bereaved. if you are this obsessed about ronaldo, it means messi has been very uncomfortable since ronaldo moved to la liga.

So u mean Madrid are not building too? James has more assist than DiMaria. Kross has more assist than Blind and Rooney combined. Penaldo has 10 goals already, so he's not missing DiMaria.

We love Penaldo in laliga. He with Messiah make laliga thick. Go and get Tevez and Pogba back from Juventus
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

cannavaro, zidane & dinho are not ronaldo/messi. every man & his dog know ronaldo & messi always compete fiercely for goals.

ronaldo has destroyed messi in la liga. without ronaldo, messi would have won the last 7 ballon d'ors. trust me, goalscoring is the reason these 2 players are dragging the ballon d'or among themselves.

as of today, ronaldo >>>>> messi.

Hahahahahaha... My man, don't start what u can't stop. Penaldo is better than who? 70% of his 265 goals are tap ins and penalties. Don't start it please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Debroslink:
So u mean Madrid are not building too? James has more assist than DiMaria. Kross has more assist than Blind and Rooney combined. Penaldo has 10 goals already, so he's not missing DiMaria.

that's because your league is shyte! apart from 2 or 3 clubs, the other 17 clubs are useless. so kroos should have 30 assists by now. even van gaal said it last night that the english league is the toughest.

We love Penaldo in laliga. He with Messiah make laliga thick. Go and get Tevez and Pogba back from Juventus

he's conquered la liga already, he's won every title available. he's won every individual award available. the challenge is over. messi should come and win the premier league too.....let's see how he would cope with shawcross, mangala & elokobi. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Akpos, who survived in a tragic accident which rendered 50 people dead at Lagos-Ibadan Express Way was remanded inpolice custody to assist in police investigation. Luckily for him, the police officer incharge is his friend Johnny.
Here is the Interrogation:
POLICE: Mr Akpos, how did you end up killing 50 people?

AKPOS: I was driving at 150km/h when I saw two men crossing the road. On the other side, a wedding was taking place. I hit the brake but it failed, so I had to make a choice, either hit the two men or run into the wedding party....

POLICE: Hit the two men of course to reduce casualties!

AKPOS: Exactly, we think alike oooh! But after hitting one, the other man escaped into the wedding party.

POLICE: So, what did you do?

AKPOS: I went after him to balance the equation...But unfortunately, people lost their lives in the process

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
This guy.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:
that's because your league is shyte! apart from 2 or 3 clubs, the other 17 clubs are useless. so kroos should have 30 assists by now. even van gaal said it last night that the english league is the toughest.
he's conquered la liga already, he's won every title available. he's won every individual award available. the challenge is over. messi should come and win the premier league too.....let's see how he would cope with shawcross, mangala & elokobi. grin

How dare u call the world's best league shit? Average teams in Spain have massacred EPL teams. Where care the so called Tottenham, Everton in Europa league?

The EPL is so "good" that all the best players there wanna upgrade to play in laliga. Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Beckham, Ronaldo, Suarez, etc.
Average players in Laliga become world class in EPL. Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Carzola, etc.

Has Great Messi not showcased himself against the best of the best EPL can offer? Man utd is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mangala, Shawcross and Elokobi ko Wasiu, Ayinde and Marshall ni kmt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
van Nistelrooy, Henry & Beckham did not move to Spain in their prime years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Bwuahahahahaha! So you sef hate Rooney?gringringrin

Hate? Not at all. I'm a personal fan of Rooney right from the days of cr7. But like coogar pointed out, it seems he has past his peak even at his young age due to mismanagement and bad off the pitch acts. Compare him to cr7 and you'll be comparing sleep to death; inasmuch as they almost started together.

I still like Wayne, but he needs to realize that the armband he wears comes with a lot of expectations, which, for the mean time, he isn't close to.
To him much is giving, much is expected. Last week he was seen shouting and screaming at his team-mates for conceding a goal, this week he did a 4-hit combo on an opponent and almost sabotaged our 3-points!

Let him rest for 9 games abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Hate? Not at all. I'm a personal fan of Rooney right from the days of cr7. But like coogar pointed out, it seems he has past his peak even at his young age due to mismanagement and bad off the pitch acts. Compare him to cr7 and you'll be comparing sleep to death; inasmuch as they almost started together.

I still like Wayne, but he needs to realize that the armband he wears comes with a lot of expectations, which, for the mean time, he isn't close to.
To him much is giving, much is expected. Last week he was seen shouting and screaming at his team-mates for conceiving a goal, this week he did a 4-hit combo on an opponent and almost sabotaged our 3-points!

Let him rest for 9 games abeg.
Lol. 9 games too small. Let him rest till the end of the season.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol. 9 games too small. Let him rest till the end of the season.grin

Lol...keep £300k on the bench all season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tonididdy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
My problem with manutd fans is their sudden (ever since cr7 left traford) hyprocritic support for real. Its sickening.

And what's worst of all is that cr7 dosent even give a fukck about the club or its fans. Utd are like pests on his everyday life.

Imagine that shameful act of flying a plane over the bernabeau ,they lucky it aint ukranian league.that plane be dust.

Wake up utd, work with what u have lol stop daydreaming for a dude who left the building years ago and till date has never revisited or been sited close to manchester ”speak bout coming back...phew! U wish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...keep £300k on the bench all season?
Ooops! I forgot about that. Honestly,that Rooney's weekly salary is just outrageous and ridiculous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Ooops! I forgot about that. Honestly,that Rooney's weekly salary is just outrageous and ridiculous.

His Salary should be slashed into half. Maybe that would bring his useless temper down. He seems to have this pride since handed the captain's armband. He feels he is above every other players, he is on top of the world and he can shout at whoever he wishes. He forgot that van gaal is a no nonsense coach that can bench his a55 all season long if not that he is saved by the captain armband. 9 Match off the pitch should teach him a lesson he will never forget if only wishes were horses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Honestly, I wish we could swap Rooney for Marco Reus. #Impossible
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Debroslink:
How dare u call the world's best league shit? Average teams in Spain have massacred EPL teams. Where care the so called Tottenham, Everton in Europa league?

la liga is poor - no strength!
this is why you only have top 3 teams cos all the best indigenous players are concentrated in those 3 clubs. remove barca & madrid in la liga and you have no european history.

no other club has won in europe apart from those 2 - disgusting is what i call this. why not call it barcareal league? la liga is a slap on the face on the other 18 clubs. it's a shyte league & this is why no investor is interested in your product.

The EPL is so "good" that all the best players there wanna upgrade to play in laliga. Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Beckham, Ronaldo, Suarez, etc. Average players in Laliga become world class in EPL. Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Carzola, etc.

and yet we have EPL-rejects like rossi, pique, forlan, kanoute, etc mop the floor with la liga after they couldn't cope in england. you even mentioned henry/ruud? weren't they 30 years of age when they went to spain? their career had ended by then - they went to la liga to collect pension.

their best was in england.

Has Great Messi not showcased himself against the best of the best EPL can offer? Man utd is a good example.

no he hasn't ......
he needs to do it for a complete season - travelling the length & breadth of england where he is man-marked by 6 gorillas like mangala, shawcross, matic, flamini, etc. there's a reason why it's generally accepted messi wouldn't do it on a wet windy Tuesday night at britannia stadium.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Debroslink:

The EPL is so "good" that all the best players there wanna upgrade to play in laliga. Van Nistelrooy, Henry, Beckham, Ronaldo, Suarez, etc.
Average players in Laliga become world class in EPL. Aguero, Silva, Yaya, Carzola, etc.

Looks like someone has forgotten that a Chelsea side that finished 6th in the league defeated Barca en route to tha CL trophy.
Abi chelsea no be Epl team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Besides, the last time I checked, Cr7 was still the current world BEST player.
Zidane, De lima, Messi WERE once world bests, but the fact remains that RONALDO IS the world best player.

Lets just forget about "I GET AM BEFORE"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2014
SailorXY:
i see nothing embarrassing about it, these are a set of fans who dont represent the club in any capacity! ok they they represent the club, but not officially. i don't see how it is anybody's concern how some others choose to spend their money. they want to do their bit for their darling team, and they just did. whether it has a positive effect remains to be seen, and im yet to see a real Man United fan who will oppose the move to get the world best player @ Old Trafford simply cuz he's been here & we have to 'move on' shocked shocked shocked move on to where?
to be the best, you must beat the best & that means getting the best legs to be part of your team. if he doesn't want to return, then no p. but if he is open for it and the board can fund it, oh please let thy will be done Oh Lord!
you dont even want to imagine the nightmare should City lay their hands on Ronaldo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

its that simple really.
Why is sporting Lisbon not doing this their claim on him is stronger than ours ?
if u aren't embarrassed I am,this action makes us look Weak if Cr7 will return it won't be because of that stunt.
He is even more loved in Madrid than he ever was in Man utd.
He is living his dream,playing for his dream Club we should Move on.
Great players at their best never leave Madrid the few ones that do leave with Madrid blessing or under Contract dispute.
Finally I heard it just a publicity stuff for a twitter account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.