Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8666965 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Alexander Buttner has revealed his exasperation at constantly being asked about his time at Manchester United.

The Dutch left-back left Old Trafford for Dynamo Moscow in August after two years with United and is frequently given promotional events to do due to his status as a former Manchester United player.

"Since my arrival not a day has passed without me being asked something about Manchester United. What was it like to play football with Rooney and Van Persie?

"What was it like to work under Ferguson? Even during sponsor commitments these things are mentioned every time.

"‘If you’ve played for Manchester United that speaks worldwide."

[Source: Daily Mail, Voetbol Internation]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackohandso:

Even though I think you also understand, it's like

How can an elite European league have its 4th placed team finish 30 points behind the champion, and you still come here to brag about it?

Reposting

Good. I was actually baiting you to commit yourself and hang yourself

I had high hopes for you initially but lately you have been showing behavior that looks like you lack deep and independent thought of your own always waiting on someone to start a point before you come shamefully to back it up. WHen you could have applied your own brain to make your own point. Most times the initial poster is making an erroneous point which you would without any thought back up

WHy not make your own point

Now to your point. You are a La Liga fan.

Tell us the difference in points between 1st and 4th in the following La Liga seasons

2012/2013
2011/2012
2010/2011
2009/2010

Do the Math, Borrow calculator and Write the answers here in BOLD I am waiting. AFter that, Now tell us why by your own reasoning La Lga should be classified as a top league

If your sidekick wants his own assignment let him raise his hand also
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danny scores twice!
Dadehmola cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc2: Danny scores twice!
Dadehmola cheesy

someone should bring ruudie here. all i need right now is ruudie. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

someone should bring ruudie here. all i need right now is ruudie. grin cheesy

LOL.
But gosh these Turks are too wild
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Coogar will fancy a Rooney and Welbeck swap right now. I can put my life and blood on that tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Coogar will fancy a Rooney and Welbeck swap right now. I can put my life and blood on that tongue

we sold the wrong devil. grin
we sold the devil that can score a brace in a european game & kept the one that copped a needless red card.

united in crisis. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc2: Danny scores twice!
Dadehmola cheesy

Na fluke jare - it even shows in the way you composed your post cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Good. I was actually baiting you to commit yourself and hang yourself

I had high hopes for you initially but lately you have been showing behavior that looks like you lack deep and independent thought of your own always waiting on someone to start a point before you come shamefully to back it up. WHen you could have applied your own brain to make your own point. Most times the initial poster is making an erroneous point which you would without any thought back up

WHy not make your own point

Now to your point. You are a La Liga fan.

Tell us the difference in points between 1st and 4th in the following La Liga seasons

2012/2013
2011/2012
2010/2011
2009/2010

Do the Math, Borrow calculator and Write the answers here in BOLD I am waiting. AFter that, Now tell us why by your own reasoning La Lga should be classified as a top league

If your sidekick wants his own assignment let him raise his hand also

Oh I know you were, so as far as your bait goes, you can as well read the first line of my reply

It's actually rich that you could blame someone for shamefully backing up points, seeing that you have a good history of it, or isn't this the same dayokanu?

The fact is the BuLi over the last 2 seasons has been a one-team show, and everyone knows it. It doesn't go without saying that la liga have always had the two horse race tag over the last decade before Atleti broke it, but it still doesn't compare to the BuLi massacre, so don't bother about some 5 year statistics which you already know about

The point is not whether it has happened elsewhere before, it's the fact that you take so much pride in the fact that 1st placed Bayern led 4th placed Schalke with 30 points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ramdeuter i am sure you want Welbeck in the Bayern team right now?! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Coogar, thanks for selling Welbeck to us oh! cheesy

I no fit shout tonight. Make that boy score hin hattrick tonight joor.

How market? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Had my Granny being playing upfront for Arsenal today, She would have copped a hat trick of goals by now.

Btw DayoKanu nah one man Army wahlai.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
The second goal is typical Danny Welbeck goal. He scored similar one-on-one with the goalkeeper last season. He took his two clear cut chances already. The problem is usually if he doesn't get such CCC.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
chic2pimp: Had my Granny being playing upfront for Arsenal today, She would have copped a hat trick of goals by now.

Btw DayoKanu nah one man Army wahlai.

lol grin grin grin

You think football is so easy? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pataki: Coogar, thanks for selling Welbeck to us oh! cheesy

I no fit shout tonight. Make that boy score hin hattrick tonight joor.

How market? grin

can you now see the difference between a quality striker & sanogo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
elampiro: The problem is usually if he doesn't get such CCC.

How can he when he is more concerned with showcasing his pace and pawa by galloping aimlessly across the pitch?

I really don't understand why you are having èrections over welbeck's goals. Shey the useless giroud sef never score brace before ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
elampiro:

lol grin grin grin

You think football is so easy? cheesy

No be those Gala Sellers?. Abeg it is easy jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Booooooom! Danny Boy smoking hot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
chic2pimp:

No be those Gala Sellers?. Abeg it is easy jare

welbeck hatrick!

and streller scores for basel. i just love it when pool & city fail in europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dadehmola:

You were saying? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dadehmola:

Fluke? Are you still on that chapter?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

Sanogo is not a striker.

Welbeck Hattrick!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
afrodoc2:

You were saying? grin

If he like, make he score 10 - he is still shyte!! cheesy tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

welbeck hatrick!

I want them to make it to q/final especially L'pool. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
barackohandso:

Oh I know you were, so as far as your bait goes, you can as well read the first line of my reply

It's actually rich that you could blame someone for shamefully backing up points, seeing that you have a good history of it, or isn't this the same dayokanu?

The fact is the BuLi over the last 2 seasons has been a one-team show, and everyone knows it. It doesn't go without saying that la liga have always had the two horse race tag over the last decade before Atleti broke it, but it still doesn't compare to the BuLi massacre, so don't bother about some 5 year statistics which you already know about

The point is not whether it has happened elsewhere before, it's the fact that you take so much pride in the fact that 1st placed Bayern led 4th placed Schalke with 30 points

Bayern led 4th place Leverkusen by 30 points

In the last 5 seasons La Liga table toppers have led the 4th place by over 30 points almost every season and by as much as 42 points in 2012 season

One would expect a fan of such league to think twice before using that same point against others but when you are in a hurry to follow follow any opinion thats why you get yourself into pitfalls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

Sango nah striker? .

coogar:
welbeck hatrick!

My granny would have scored a brace then grin

Abeg has anyone seen my boy kats? Bruv abeg sofri sofri o embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Bayern led 4th place Leverkusen by 30 points

In the last 5 seasons La Liga table toppers have led the 4th place by as much as 42 points in 2012 season

One would expect a fan of such league to think twice before using that same point against others but when you are in a hurry to follow follow any opinion thats why you get yourself

translation - both leagues are shytë in the overall quality.

chic2pimp:
Sango nah striker? .

like it or not, that was who wenger intended to use till january. wenger was paying homage to the pope on transfer deadline day & it was the pope that advised him to sign welbeck.

My granny would have scored a brace then grin
Abeg has anyone seen my boy kats? Bruv abeg sofri sofri o embarassed

na yam?
is it easy to bag a hatrick in europe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

Both leagues produced the last 2 CL finalists and 7 of the 8 last CL semi finalists

BTW WHats the gap between 1st and 4th in Mourinhos first season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

[size=18pt]
like it or not, that was who wenger intended to use till january. wenger was paying homage to the pope on transfer deadline day & it was the pope that advised him to sign welbeck.
[/size]

na yam?
is it easy to bag a hatrick in europe?

LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Balotelli - penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty ,penalty, fluke goal, 15 game drought, penalty, penalty... Overrated as fucc!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
raumdeuter:

Both leagues produced the last 2 CL finalists and 7 of the 8 last CL semi finalists

BTW WHats the gap between 1st and 4th in Mourinhos first season

i will reply you like this.....

JOSE MOURINHO
"For me the situation is clear — the best place to develop is in the most difficult league. In England, you don’t do 100 points, you don’t score 125 goals unless Manchester City can do it this season. But normally the evolution of a player needs difficulty and the difficulties help the development of a player.

"Of course it is easier to succeed abroad. You go to Spain and there are two big clubs (Barcelona and Real Madrid); you go to Germany and they have one big club (Bayern Munich) and a little bit more.

"If you are an attacking player and go to Barcelona or Real Madrid, it is easier to score 50 goals than if you’re playing in England.

"Of course, these clubs are a big attraction. You can’t blame a player. As a manager I had that instinct, too. I wanted to go to Madrid myself. So if a player has that feeling it’s very understandable.

"But I keep thinking in my case, where I enjoyed it most is where the competition is. It’s high here. If I was a player I wouldn’t leave the Premier League."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dadehmola:

How can he when he is more concerned with showcasing his pace and pawa by galloping aimlessly across the pitch?

I really don't understand why you are having èrections over welbeck's goals. Shey the useless giroud sef never score brace before ni?

Giroud or Chicha scoring a hatrick is really nothing because they just stay in the box to score. But when someone who does so much across the pitch scores a hatrick, you have to stand up and doff ur hat.

When Yekini or Sisia score two or three gaols in a match, you could be surprised that was their only activity for the day. But when Amokachie scores a brace or a hatrick, you just know that he was wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), maik99(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.