Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8667060 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
SIRcumalot:
i always do
i thought we all agree that preseason don't mean shite.

so you thought we were adding preseason goals when talking about mata? grin cheesy

in his last 6 league games last season, mata copped 6 goals & 2 assists. in his first 5 league games this season, he's scored 2 goals.

that's a total of 8 goals & 2 assists in his last 11 league games for man utd. it's a travesty that mata is being sidelined for the man-child who only makes the team cos he's english.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
SIRcumalot:
am sure if we go back last season we'll get similar stats for rooney.
Lets see Mata against everton. barring rooney's brain fart against West Ham he deserves to start over Mata.
Rooney?
The one who was mediocre in the hole and as a striker?
he Rooney who eliminated us vs Bayern and was generally shyting all over the season but pulling the wool over our eyes with the goal at Upton park?
Please.
Let's not recycle this argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
well the team I hope to see against Everton

--------------deGea-------------

Rafael---Jones-----Rojo---Shaw

----------------Blind-------------

Anderson-----------------diMaria

----------------Mata--------------

-----vanPersie--------Falcao-----

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
elampiro:

1. Was Rooney going for club captain in 2010 and 2013 summers? So defence ur of Ronaldo is flawed. Ronaldo did not give us an option, but Rooney did.

2. If Ronaldo should return now, would you be angry if he is made captain? I doubt.

3. Is the purchase of Neymar an indictment on Iniester? Before 2012/13, Rooney scored more goals than RVP on per minutes played the previous season. SAF only bought RVP because he wanted an experienced 9, not relying on Chicha and Welbeck who played on top the previous season.

Again I'm tired of this churlishness you tend to exhibit.You deliberately mis-align arguments for the sake of your points of view.

Rooney held us to ransom (i.e. huge pay-rises ) each time he threatened to walk. I still wonder how Ronaldo figures into this argument.

1. You fail to understand that by Rooney's antics, he does not deeeserve to be captain.
2. Ronaldo returning is not the issue here. It's Rooney's frequent demands to leave that is the crux of the matter. So you have an irrelevant point, as usual.
3.Oga stop this na. What does Neymar have to do with United?
Barcelona won the league the season before Neymar was signed. That could have been seen as strengthening for an assault on Europe.
We lost the title race after placing the scoring burden on baldy Rooney.
spot the difference.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
SailorXY: well the team I hope to see against Everton

--------------deGea-------------

Rafael---Jones-----Rojo---Shaw

----------------Blind-------------

Anderson-----------------diMaria

----------------Mata--------------

-----vanPersie--------Falcao-----
undecided Where you see Jones put? He's not playing brov
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
⬆⬆Nice Formation Though, but you'll be surprised that Fletcher will be playing where you fixed fat Anderson

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
coogar:

so you thought we were adding preseason goals when talking about mata? grin cheesy

in his last 6 league games last season, mata copped 6 goals & 2 assists. in his first 5 league games this season, he's scored 2 goals.

that's a total of 8 goals & 2 assists in his last 11 league games for man utd. it's a travesty that mata is being sidelined for the man-child who only makes the team[b] cos he's english[/b].
That's why I say van Gaal is playing to the gallery.
It's pretty obvious by his implied approval from his lack of criticism when Rooney doesn't shift his obese weight and do work for the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided Where you see Jones put? He's not playing brov
yeah I think LvG confirmed McNair will keep his place in defence. hopefully, we will win with our superior attack. these injuries sef, just dey try so hard to kill any momentum we want to build this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: ⬆⬆Nice Formation Though, but you'll be surprised that Fletcher will be playing where you fixed fat Anderson
our attack no go get bite with all his sideways pass, he should be shown the door @ the end of this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
SailorXY:
yeah I think LvG confirmed McNair will keep his place in defence. hopefully, we will win with our superior attack. these injuries sef, just dey try so hard to kill any momentum we want to build this season
Yeah.... We will go through no matter the injuries around.... Just that it really weakens the team.... Let's see whats'up.... But i think Louis van Gaal should ship those injury prone punks outta our team... Dammnit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
SailorXY:
our attack no go get bite with all his sideways pass, he should be shown the door @ the end of this season
Yeah....You & I know that but LvG will play him there shaaa.... We just managing the guy. By the time we get us some Midfield Marshall's, he ain't gonna smell there again, trust me brov
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
StarBoard:
Again I'm tired of this churlishness you tend to exhibit.You deliberately mis-align arguments for the sake of your points of view.

Rooney held us to ransom (i.e. huge pay-rises ) each time he threatened to walk. I still wonder how Ronaldo figures into this argument.

1. You fail to understand that by Rooney's antics, he does not deeeserve to be captain.
2. Ronaldo returning is not the issue here. It's Rooney's frequent demands to leave that is the crux of the matter. So you have an irrelevant point, as usual.
3.Oga stop this na. What does Neymar have to do with United?
Barcelona won the league the season before Neymar was signed. That could have been seen as strengthening for an assault on Europe.
We lost the title race after placing the scoring burden on baldy Rooney.
spot the difference.

You have nothing against Rooney other than hatred. All your posts have given your biased view away.

I see nothing meaningful you contest about Rooney's captaincy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
StarBoard:
Rooney?
The one who was mediocre in the hole and as a striker?
he Rooney who eliminated us vs Bayern and was generally shyting all over the season but pulling the wool over our eyes with the goal at Upton park?
Please.
Let's not recycle this argument.

This is why I said you are biased. RVP eliminated us against Madrid. He also did against Everton in FA cup. Why not mention those?

Another worry is the fact that Rooney is not playing this weekend and you picked on him ahead of our match. I don't get you at all. I though you should be discussing the team shape against Everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Yeah....You & I know that but LvG will play him there shaaa.... We just managing the guy. By the time we get us some Midfield Marshall's, he ain't gonna smell there again, trust me brov
van Gaal said he's told the players who will be captain against Everton. I think Fletcher is assistant captain, so if there's a guess about who will captain the team in Rooney's absence, then Fletcher won't start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
elampiro:

This is why I said you are biased. RVP eliminated us against Madrid. He also did against Everton in FA cup. Why not mention those?

Another worry is the fact that Rooney is not playing this weekend and you picked on him ahead of our match. I don't get you at all. I though you should be discussing the team shape against Everton.
Please check your facts before you rush to type.

and where did I pick Rooney to start?

Or are you already in holiday mode?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
So, how do you ManUtd fans respond to the statement of Lord Gaal saying you should play the Everton way? Note Moyes used ManCity in his time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
elampiro:

You have nothing against Rooney other than hatred. All your posts have given your biased view away.

I see nothing meaningful you contest about Rooney's captaincy.

Arguing with you is like talking to a wall.

If you don't get that Rooney is nothing but a traitor, then let's forget it.
Keep tasting Rooney's breakfast through his anu$
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by makkitush: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
1080 PAGES. NOISEMAKER'S THREAD.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
makkitush: 1080 PAGES. NOISEMAKER'S THREAD.
and you rushed to type here.

Bonobo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by makkitush: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
StarBoard:
and you rushed to type here.

Bonobo
chelsea 614 pages.
Manure 1080 pages.
Manure fans noisemakers(u included)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
makkitush: chelsea 614 pages.
Manure 1080 pages.
Manure fans noisemakers(u included)
And you still came to type here.
what does that make you?

Bonobo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by makkitush: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
StarBoard:
And you still came to type here.
what does that make you?

Bonobo
BONOBO.HMM,is that ur father's name.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
makkitush: BONOBO.HMM,is that ur father's name.
Typical illiterate bus conductor chelsea fan with nothing to say.

Go and call your passenger instead of being a bonobo.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by makkitush: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
StarBoard:
Typical illiterate bus conductor chelsea fan with nothing to say.

Go and call your passenger instead of being a bonobo.

u mean ur father is a conductor. Heh,i don't know ooo.well,tell him to keep it up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
makkitush: u mean ur father is a conductor. Heh,i don't know ooo.well,tell him to keep it up.
Ol' boy, I don't do imbeciles.

This your father thing only shows where you grew up. I've noticed you, bonobo.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Keky: So, how do you ManUtd fans respond to the statement of Lord Gaal saying you should play the Everton way? Note Moyes used ManCity in his time
maybe you should quote the post with his exact words, let's evaluate your comprehensive skills better smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
StarBoard:
That's why I say van Gaal is playing to the gallery.
It's pretty obvious by his implied approval from his lack of criticism when Rooney doesn't shift his obese weight and do work for the team.

which is quite baffling to be honest - LVG actually imply that rooney must play cos he's the captain, not because rooney deserves to be in the team.

i looked at the last 2 seasons of shirt sales, rooney was outsold by RVP. if a £300k/week player isn't selling shirts & he's not the best player in the team, why is he earning that much?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
van Gaal will hope not to follow in the footsteps of Alex Ferguson and David Moyes, who both lost their first Premier League home games
against Everton as United boss.

Meanwhile Everton have lost 299 Premier League games - more than any other side.

Let make it 300 for them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy this thread no dey ever dry sha

StarBoard welcome..where u run go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
StarBoard:
Please check your facts before you rush to type.

and where did I pick Rooney to start?

Or are you already in holiday mode?

*picked on* I said.

* Lest I forget, one thing you keep repeating since morning is Mata's 8 goals in his last 11 EPL matches. How about RVP's goals in his last a11 EPL matches? Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
But if na moyes, we would have read lengthy epistles on how carrington training complex has been turned into a boot camp cheesy cheesy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iheanyi40(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.