Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,175 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8508673 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

if you work 9-5, shouldn't you be free by midnight abi na night shift you dey do? cheesy

So I no go sleep for the next day?

Anyway, as it turns out I'm off for the rest of the week on holiday...but I just wan make you know say your proposed time is ludicrous.

Abi you dey use MTN sim do midnight call for your broadband? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

So I no go sleep for the next day?

Anyway, as it turns out I'm off for the rest of the week on holiday...but I just wan make you know say your proposed time is ludicrous.

Abi you dey use MTN sim do midnight call for your broadband? grin

me ke?
5G-wifi toh badt! my speed is nothing less than 100mbps. cheesy grin

12 is the best time for me....
less calls to pick, no one comes at the door to ask for blender or parking arrangement. less interference & 100% focus to kill you. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

me ke?
5G-wifi toh badt! my speed is nothing less than 100mbps. cheesy grin

12 is the best time for me....
less calls to pick, no one comes at the door to ask for blender or parking arrangement. less interference & 100% focus to kill you. cheesy

Ok nigga.

I shall catch you at midnight.

Tonight you die. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

Ok nigga.

Tonight you die. angry

which team do you normally use? chelsea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

Ok nigga.

Tonight you die. angry

Coogar and Nihilist, wat re the odds Wanna bet on top una matter. Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

which team do you normally use? chelsea?

Obviously...abi you wan duck again? Last night you were posting pix of how you beat Chelsea 6-0 with Manyoo

suxxman:

You're better off physically burning your cash as opposed to betting on coogar...at least you can get some warmth out of your blazing cash.

The only thing you'll get out of backing coogar in this case is a broken heart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

Obviously...abi you wan duck again? Last night you were posting pix of how you beat Chelsea 6-0 with Manyoo

You're better off physically burning your cash as opposed to betting on coogar...at least you can get some warmth out of your blazing cash.

The only thing you'll get out of backing coogar in this case is a broken heart.

i just had to ask cos falcao loves the blue shirt. every time i start him against the blues, a hatrick is inevitable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by McIrx: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
suxxman:

Above 7.5 goals will do for me,biko.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Vicjay1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
David silva is injured. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vicjay1:
David silva is injured. grin
thank God,it shall be permanent till the end of the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Capital One Cup October 29
78' Manchester City0 - 2 Newcastle United grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Coogar I no see your name for PSN o

Sphinxxxxxxxxxx does not exist... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:
Coogar I no see your name for PSN o

Sphinxxxxxxxxxx does not exist... grin

you must be smoking lala.....
10 x's

oh wait, FUT name is sphinxxxxxxxxx.
i just remembered i rarely play the classic game online with folks. join FUT, abeg!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
12 goals in 10 games:
Manchester United loanee Henriquez is on fire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
place ur bet
Coogar 2.45 vs Nihilist 2.55
draw 3.20

over 1.5-1.35
over 2.5-1.60
over 3.5-2.10

both team to score 1.50
first half draw 2.00
coogar first score 1.50
nihilist first score 1.80

stake wisely..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

you must be smoking lala.....
10 x's

oh wait, FUT name is sphinxxxxxxxxx.
i just remembered i rarely play the classic game online with folks. join FUT, abeg!

The only way to play you is to have your psn id...

What is your psn id chairman..,you can see the fans are waiting....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

The only way to play you is to have your psn id...

What is your psn id chairman..,you can see the fans are waiting....

it's not even midnight yet -
why are you jittery? relax, my man. don't be too eager to die.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

it's not even midnight yet -
why are you jittery? relax, my man. don't be too eager to die.

Jittery? Not even close...I been just wan add you up that's all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Odunharry:
place ur bet
Coogar 2.45 vs Nihilist 2.55
draw 3.20

over 1.5-1.35
over 2.5-1.60
over 3.5-2.10

both team to score 1.50
first half draw 2.00
coogar first score 1.50
nihilist first score 1.80

stake wisely..
Over 2.5
Coogar, first to score
First half draw
I am also staking on the game not ending, one of the two will quit and blame it on network or something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nihilist:

Jittery? Not even close...I been just wan add you up that's all.

when the time comes, you would do the adding. go & concentrate on your team - i would be starting falcao + rooney + van persie.

beware of the trinity. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2014
Dhellake:
Over 2.5
Coogar, first to score
First half draw
I am also staking on the game not ending, one of the two will quit and blame it on network or something

It's already obvious who that is...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:58am On Oct 30, 2014
3 minutes to time and Coogar is nowhere to be found....again

My psn is Lalalefriday sha...I'm up for the next 30 minutes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Nihilist:
3 minutes to time and Coogar is nowhere to be found....again
My psn is Lalalefriday sha...I'm up for the next 30 minutes

apologies, bro.
tonight of all nights, virgin decided to strike. i have been on the phone with them & the earliest they can fix ish is 9am tomorrow morning.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 2:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Dhellake:
Over 2.5
Coogar, first to score
First half draw

and the gods have spoken...tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 2:28am On Oct 30, 2014
So granddaddy drogba has more goals
than falcao. Ok then...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 5:16am On Oct 30, 2014
incredibleone:
So granddaddy drogba has more goals
than falcao. Ok then...

Don't worry son you'll soon get your much needed brain upgrade..I've treated deadheads like you in the past..be patient.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2014
mcfarlin:

Don't worry son you'll soon get your much needed brain upgrade..I've treated deadheads like you in the past..be patient.
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Guys,what do you think of these 3 different formations/line-ups against Man.Citeh,suggested by 3 different football writers?

1st line-up - Rob Dawson

2nd line-up - Simon Bajknowski

3rd line-up - Samuel Luckhurst.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2014
⬆⬆⬆⬆Danhumprey, I'll go with the 1st and the 3rd .... Nice formation though.... With Di Maria in the hole, Goddamn, we will cause havoc.... Felaini and Blind will so protect our middle....But Herrera will be better in the hole, Then Maria could maintain his position, Then Felaini will use Herrera's position.... Herrera & Maria coulf switch position at convenience
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:
fück!

falcao is so good on this FIFA15.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1818874_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Does It Work On Android?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
⬆⬆⬆⬆Danhumprey, I'll go with the 1st and the 3rd .... Nice formation though.... With Di Maria in the hole, Goddamn, we will cause havoc.... Felaini and Blind will so protect our middle....But Herrera will be better in the hole, Then Maria could maintain his position, Then Felaini will use Herrera's position.... Herrera & Maria coulf switch position at convenience
smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by topeorekoy(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Manchester United Signs Sponsorship Deal With Chivita Fruit Juice

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/10/manchester-united-signs-sponsorship.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.