Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8655016 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (14136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

This dawg sucks at logic.

Something was peculiar with those managers I branded 'shrewd'.

Just like Gaal, they picked up teams that were out of shape, kicked life back into them and made them champs. That's ingenuity.

Go figure what Hiddink and RDM won while at Chelsea and stop embarassing yourself on a public forum.

Error of judgement? Nigga simply shut up.

I hate it when mates go spewing virtually all craps just to stay in an argument. If Rooney bags in a 3-match ban, isn't the onus placed on the gaffer to come up with a back-up plan in his absence?

Mate you're having a bad time convincing a negro like me that LVG isn't clueless at the moment.

RVP was tired? Another phucking funny story for Sango.

Tell me why Muller and Robben who were virtually involved in all Bayern's games last term, Germany's and Holland's WC games aren't tired this season?

Best buy in the league? Delusion knows you by name.

Falcao should be carrying Southampton's Pelle's gears to the pitch.

Shaw has been good all season cos he reduced Willian to a blah blah blah?

Inductive reasoning isn't doing you any good, come good hombre, argue like a man who received a sound formal education.

Celta Vigo defenders must be having a terrific season cos they stopped Messi and co from scoring in Nou Camp.

I'm surprised that you of all people who has a strong affinity for stats isn't lifting them up this time to make a case for Shaw.

And he's back to the fitness talk.

kindly define the term manager.

A CEO of an organisation doesn't care about your stories, he needs results. He needs results cos he has provided you the manager with all you need to get the results.

Injuries are part of football, losses are incured in big firms, they make up the system. Stop giving me these lame excuses mate.

Even though i am a ManU fan n i know its only natural i stand up for and with my own.... coogars way of defending our obvious mismanaged frailties makes me shake my head vigorously at times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

How many games are you lot even involved in each week compared to Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool?

yet the idiòtic statements keep coming out. what has the number of games united have played this season gotta do with players getting injured? players only get injured during match days?

Southampton are involved in more competitions than you lot this season yet they're having their players kept fit and are doing perfectly fine.

another proof that you are a rëtard!
what has the number of games gotta do with the injuries? you mean it's only on matchday proper that footballers can get injured? they cannot get injured in training?

It's the manager's call to ensure that his players stays fit. It's also his call to devise a way out when the injuries comes calling.

of course, because managers are gods!
they can determine who should get injured or who shouldn't. jose lost only petr cech in 06/07 and he blamed his inability to win the league title on the injury of one goalkeeper.

We've had Mikel, Schurrle, Ramires, Costa and Remy sidelined thus far this season, but that has gone unnoticed cos the manager is doing a great job with the rest of the squad.

and united have had more than 20 players injure this season. you are counting 5 - many of which cannot even make the starting line up even when fit. mikel's injury is the same as bebe going on loan. even if fit, what does he add to chelsea?

we have the best striker in europe injured & you are mentioning mikel, schurlle & ramires. players that are relatively unknown outside england. how many trees have they pulled? the value of these players in real money is less than 5% of falcao's market value.

Look who's good at analysing football.

Same fellow that has gone from asserting that Moyes rendered RVP useless this season to RVP is tired having participated in the WC.

if he wasn't tired, why did he miss preseason completely? if he wasn't tired, why was he not in the squad on the opening day of the season.

There's no debating it, Chelsea fans on this board are intelligent.

they are the most useless on this board. grin

They pointed out to y'all what your manager was getting wrong before the season kicked-off. Their claims have been justified. I'm proud of them.

after 10 games, their claims have been justified? cheesy grin like they justified their league title claims last season only to finish the season trophyless. i am starting to think you are still emotionally scarred from watching your darling club räped by athletic madrid last season.

There are no holes in your back line?
Smalling, Rojo and Evans must be world beaters cheesy

the holes the almighty chelsea couldn't find? 4 shots on target in 90 mins against a hole-ridden defence. that says a lot about your attack than the defense you are criticising.

I need his stats mate, stats please!

do you have carpal tunnel syndrome or you have whitlow on your fingers? you cannot dig the stats yourself? cheesy

At the moment, LVG sucks, he's still holding down the Utd's job cos of what he's been able to achieve in the past.

and why is jose still holding the chelsea job? what did jose win last season? please remind me. cheesy grin

At the moment, Jose, Pep and some other younger managers are damn better than LVG.
Get used to it.

at the moment - pelle is better than rooney, my dog is more intelligent than you are, rachel yankee is better than willian. only a fool use at the moment to judge players. form is temporary......class is permanent!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

that's an excellent post....
rooney is the big problem here. shoehorning rooney into the team is the big issue. van gaal wants him to be in the hole & that means fellaini can't play behind the strikers.

Have you tested Fellaini in the hole?

coogar:

rooney isn't good enough as a striker - he just has to shoot after going past 4 markers or sell the foul to zabaleta and get him sent off and win a penalty. it was the obvious choice in that situation. di maria is not effective in the wide position & januzaj needs a long loan(he needs to get out of the limelight).

You have over hammered this already. You don't usually highlight RVP's missed chances like this. RVP has missed more glaring chances- many- this season. Agreed Rooney made the wrong choice, but it can happen. You think you are making the better decision but you get caught. If he had succeeded, he would have opened them up completely with RVP and Di Maria to his right- plenty options. This is not enough to say someone is not a good striker. It could have happened to anyone except those aliens in Spain+ Bale. Messi could have chipped the goalkeeper sef. Hart was already out, though still standing.

Garry Neville needs to go review the number of chances RVP has missed this season to know how much he has depreciated in goal scoring. RVP and Mata were wasting Di Maria's passes from the midfield earlier in the season. Neville has suddenly forgotten all these.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

you are simply deluded....
it's either you are a plonker or you have been pronounced a vegetable by a medical doctor. mourinho has never managed a team that has finished below 2nd. what's shrewd about that?

LVG picked up a team that didn't qualify for europe & you are comparing to hiddink, RDM & jose. do you know the psychological blow not playing on europe have on a team like man utd? where do you bush chelsea fans come from?

and what's that back up plan? clone another rooney or turn you into a rooney. you must perpetually swim in the rivers of idiöcy every morning if you cannot bring up a single backup plan that can solve the problem of an injury-hit squad.

show us how clued up you are on the subject and stop reaffirming my stance that there are less than 3 intelligent chelsea fans on this forum. what is the back up plan when half of the senior players are injured going into a big derby game?

costa was a passenger in brazil. rooney was one too. balotelli got dumped earlier as well. aguero couldn't even make the squad. RVP was the only premier league striker to constantly feature in all the games & he played the same number games as the finalists

which of these ones play in the premier league? yet another idiôtic assertion. apart from the fact that bundesliga started a full week later than the premier league, the intensity of the english league is way higher than the guguru & epa bundesliga in terms of physicality.

when pelle achieves 10% of what falcao has achieved, you can bring up another daft assertion. chelsea fans are mostly retardëd & you are one of them

i was home-schooled - no formal education but it's still abundantly clear that you are one of the rêtards that claim to support chelsea. I

shaw has been very good. he played reasonably well against chelsea. he has not made a big mistake like the fools you parade as defenders in your club. he's only 19--he's not the finished article yet but he has done well considering the circumstances surrounding the club.

and since you are the personal adviser of united's CEO, why haven't you recommended for LVG to be sacked then like chelsea sacked mourinho for losing to ashley young's villa?

injuries aren't part of football - only a complete ïdiot, and can i say, a rêtard can make such a daft statement. a team has lost 92 days of injuries to their players while their rivals have 26 days and you think this wouldn't somehow affect their results or their position on the league table.

even if your cranium is made of the regurgitated garbage of a ruminant animal, i would expect you to still see why LVG has been hindered. if chelsea have had what united have dealt with this season in terms of injuries, you would be in relegation. grin

Many would applaud you for your aggressive and insultive approach to rubbishing the views of fans of rival clubs. Many more would agree the thread is lively with it, but i was thought that people who argue like this are angry, proud and a set of people to thread carefully with. Cant u make your points like the chelsea ( i cringe) dude without resorting to verbal abuses on his personality? with proper facts and figures, youll make your point completety clear and win bystanders like me over. I so detest cursing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
joeace2020:

Many would applaud you for your aggressive and insultive approach to rubbishing the views of fans of rival clubs. Many more would agree the thread is lively with it, but i was thought that people who argue like this are angry, proud and a set of people to thread carefully with. Cant u make your points like the chelsea ( i cringe) dude without resorting to verbal abuses on his personality? with proper facts and figures, youll make your point completety clear and win bystanders like me over. I so detest cursing.

just shut your fücking mouth...who cares about bystanders? i hate bystanders, i sometimes wish bystanders get shot by stray bullets.

speak to me only when spoken to - you have not earned the stripes yet to quote me & demand a request. when you finish your potty training, then you would know.

next time, mind your goddamn business!

elampiro:

You have over hammered this already. You don't usually highlight RVP's missed chances like this. RVP has missed more glaring chances- many- this season. Agreed Rooney made the wrong choice, but it can happen. You think you are making the better decision but you get caught. If he had succeeded, he would have opened them up completely with RVP and Di Maria to his right- plenty options. This is not enough to say someone is not a good striker. It could have happened to anyone except those aliens in Spain+ Bale. Messi could have chipped the goalkeeper sef. Hart was already out, though still standing.

apart from the first 30 mins in the first half when rooney was useless with his zombie passing, i thought he took the game by the scruff of the neck and tried to make something happen. that chance though was painful & shoulda been taken. hart was criminally out of position & rooney could have rolled the ball into the net.

Garry Neville needs to go review the number of chances RVP has missed this season to know how much he has depreciated in goal scoring. RVP and Mata were wasting Di Maria's passes from the midfield earlier in the season. Neville has suddenly forgotten all these.

it's not the number of chances that matter to me, it's if we are creating enough for our strikers to score goals to win games. neville did a good job highlighting those things we often miss during the games.

fellaini shoulda slipped that through pass. blind should have dinked the ball like alex song was doing in arsënal for RVP. yes, that might be asking too much from blind but we need a midfielder who can look up & tread a slide-rule pass to a forward making the run on the shoulders of the last defender.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
^^^

You didnt address the part I was asking about Fellaini's effectiveness in the hole. Have you seen him there before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Someone called elampawa has added me on psn

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
he scored plenty of goals in that role at everton. he's the man of that position. the way his chest captures the ball & kills the ball dead can be used effectively to batter opponents.

fellaini should play in the hole in tough away games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:
Someone called elampawa has added me on psn

grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

he scored plenty of goals in that role at everton. he's the man of that position. the way his chest captures the ball & kills the ball dead can be used effectively to batter opponents.

Not enough to make a case for him yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Michael Carrick believes the positives are there for all and to see and expects the Reds to start climbing the table in the coming weeks.

Michael Carrick is looking for the seven match programme in the build up to the festive season to answer the doubters.

“It is okay me saying we feel good and positive but it is up to us now in the weeks ahead building up to Christmas to have a big push and put ourselves right back up there again,

“If you look deeper than our disappointing points total there are certainly signs that we are still going to have a good year, we are still going to have a good season,” the 33-year-old added.

“There are just little things that maybe aren’t going for us and we are making little errors but I think overall the feeling is that we are still building to be successful and I think we will be.

“I know it’s not a good start. But the feeling is that it is better than that and we can show it in the weeks to come. You get a feeling within a squad and sense around the place and it is positive that we are going in the right direction and we are not far off being back to where we want to be.

“It’s just little things but they make a big difference and it is points that count. We are experienced enough to know that points are what you are judged on. But there is a real feeling that we can still do something special.

Michael Carrick is ready to step in again as an emergency defender.

“It is not something I have played an awful lot of I have had spells of it over the years playing two or three or four games in a season,” he says.

“If I need to play there then fine I have not had a lot of football recently so I will play anywhere.

I think we have different options and can play different formations we have a good variety now. We just need to get players fit and have more options to choose from.”

[Source: M.E.N]

Manchester United need to go on a lengthy run to haul themselves into Champions League contention, according to the club’s former striker Dwight Yorke.

Louis van Gaal’s men are 13 points behind leaders Chelsea while they are also four off a Champions League place.

And while accepting the club have endured a tough start to the new season, York feels with the talent available at the club they are capable of going on a winning run.

“They need to go on a run of 10 to 12 games…and with all the players they have at the club they are capable of that,” he told Sky Sports.

“They now have a run of fixtures that they can win and I can see them going on a good run especially with players like Michael Carrick returning from injury.”

Anderson was once considered one of the hottest European talents, signing for the Reds in 2007 for £17m.

The Brazilian midfielder has featured in two games for Louis Van Gaal, playing in the 4-0 Capital Once Cup defeat to MK Dons and then coming on as a sub at Burnley.

The former Porto man has not featured in a Man United squad since September and if there are no offers for him in January, Louis Van Gaal is prepared to terminate his contract.

Anderson’s contract runs out in the summer but The Telegraph claim Man United will pay the 26 year old £1.4m in January to leave.

He was placed on the transfer list this summer but Manchester United received no interest.

[Source: Telegraph]

Victor Valdes is a step closer to signing with Manchester United.

The free agent has been training with United after recovering from knee surgery and is discussing terms.

And now Valdes took a big step towards clinching a move to United after he completed a medical at the club.

Any deal for Valdes would see Anders Lindegaard leave United in January.

[Source: The Sun, Tribal Football]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

that's the way.....
enough united fans have PS4 in their homes, they just don't showoff like you do. grin

I know for a fact that it wasn't elampiro.
He doesn't call himself elampawa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
elampiro:

11 goals/5 assists from the hole @ everton in 12/13? no freekicks, no awoof penalties. i think he's more than justified to be played in that role.

even your holy grail(whoscored) agrees with me. 12/13 was the only season fellaini played in the hole & that's his best season in england so far.

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/blog/2014%2f11%2fFellaini.jpg[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

11 goals/5 assists from the hole @ everton in 12/13? no freekicks, no awoof penalties. i think he's more than justified to be played in that role.

even your holy grail(whoscored) agrees with me. 12/13 was the only season fellaini played in the hole & that's his best season in england so far.

11 goals 5 assists from 31 starts?

Not okay to me. Well, we will see how things work out.

Can we see similar stat for Herrera?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
honestly, we need to go on a winning run to make top 4. anything less than 20 points from our next 7-8 games will be highly unacceptable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
elampiro:

Rooney, Falcao, di Maria & Herrera are creative players with ball @ feet, Fellaini can also create with knock-downs & rebound avenues! that's why I feel a diamond 4-4-2 with Fellaini in that hole is a far more balanced formation for now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
[b]'I hope they finish in top four but I can't be sure,' said Saha, who scored 42 goals in 124 appearances for United between 2004 and 2008.
'A club of this size should be looking for the fourth spot to be in the Champions League but it is not the case right now.
'You could say the issues are at the back but it's about balance, finding the right midfielder to keep the ball and a defender to be strong at a certain point of the game.

'It's difficult to predict what will happen but when you have a very balanced side you have balanced results.
'I'm not more experienced than Louis van Gaal to know what was a (defensive) regret for him but we will see at the end of the season, and what he does in this window this winter will be very important for Manchester United.'

'You always have to listen to what people say and maybe the defence is a bit weak or not experienced enough,' Saha said.
'He (Van Gaal) has to look at it and address that point for sure, but he is an experienced manager so I've no doubt he will do so.
'I have seen a slight change and you can see there is a bit more confidence and a bit more shape, but the result is not what you would expect from a side like this.
'Time will definitely be on his side more than David Moyes because of the experience he has and the trophies in all his clubs.
'You expect the Premier League to be a difficult challenge for any team and Manchester United has been struggling in the last two years, but in football you have to make the transition as soon as possible.'
But Saha rejected criticism that United's failure to improve under Van Gaal was down to the Dutchman being surprised by the intensity of the Premier League.
'He's experienced, he has plenty of gigabytes of information and people there with him who know about football,' Saha said.
'It would be unthinkable for Manchester United not to be in the Champions League again but the Premier League is a different league to what it was 10 years ago.
'There are many teams that have got huge players and the quality is greater - that's why I stopped, I think!
'The level and intensity what you can show every week is amazing, there are no easy games.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2818831/Louis-Saha-urges-Manchester-United-address-defensive-issues-January-risk-missing-Champions-League-again.html#ixzz3I8Levy4W
[/b]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
elampiro:

fellaini isn't a setplay specialist - if he's created 5 assists from open play & scored 11 league goals then some credits should go to him. you can be sure he had more than a dozen assist of assists that season with his knock downs.

i only said fellaini should be used in tough away games where teams have been bullying us this season. we lack physical players in the squad & you need a bit of that in premier league games. fellaini is the man to call upon in such games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rafael varane!! cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
elampiro:
^^^
You didnt address the part I was asking about Fellaini's effectiveness in the hole. Have you seen him there before?

coogar:

elampiro:

elampiro:

coogar:

elampiro:

SailorXY:

Rooney, Falcao, di Maria & Herrera are creative players with ball @ feet, Fellaini can also create with knock-downs & rebound avenues! that's why I feel a diamond 4-4-2 with Fellaini in that hole is a far more balanced formation for now.

coogar:
you make sense, bro.
fellaini can create chances with his knock downs. when opponents press our defenders and we often struggle to play from the back, de gea can go straight to fellaini & you can expect the big man to use his chest to trap the ball.

it means you have a player that can create chances and can also get his hands dirty to help the team. fellaini is the business as long as he is playing close to the striker. he's a thorn in the flesh of defenders & he's tackled more than any player in the squad so far.

[img]http://164.177.157.12/img/blog/2014%2f11%2funnamed.jpg[/img]

elampawa should bow his head in shame for doubting fellaini's ability. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

I don't even leave london til 5:46...and it takes an hour to get home.

You are like Floyd Mayweather...always teasing just enough to keep the hype alive...then running away when the Pacqauios and Amir Khans come calling...

Looooool grin Khan bawo? Haba which kain disrespect be that? Pls don't make me laugh tonight abeg

Manny on the other hand would give Pretty boy a run for his money but as we've come to expect with all of Money's fights, they'll only be one outcome.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol

grin someone just called koeman and his team serious title challengers grin grin grin

My belle oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
PietroRico:
Lol

grin someone just called koeman and his team serious title challengers grin grin grin

My belle oo

that's how to tell the people who have actually watched the premier league for years & those who started in 2013.

hull, blackpool, swansea have had similar runs in the past only to slip into mediocrity. southampton? serious challengers? osuofiason has a better chance shaggïng beyonce.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

just shut your fücking mouth...who cares about bystanders? i hate bystanders, i sometimes wish bystanders get shot by stray bullets.

speak to me only when spoken to - you have not earned the stripes yet to quote me & demand a request. when you finish your potty training, then you would know.

next time, mind your goddamn business!

apart from the first 30 mins in the first half when rooney was useless with his zombie passing, i thought he took the game by the scruff of the neck and tried to make something happen. that chance though was painful & shoulda been taken. hart was criminally out of position & rooney could have rolled the ball into the net.

it's not the number of chances that matter to me, it's if we are creating enough for our strikers to score goals to win games. neville did a good job highlighting those things we often miss during the games.

fellaini shoulda slipped that through pass. blind should have dinked the ball like alex song was doing in arsënal for RVP. yes, that might be asking too much from blind but we need a midfielder who can look up & tread a slide-rule pass to a forward making the run on the shoulders of the last defender.

reported

To imagine a fellow ManU fan will make me want to lose interest in this thread. Ill still read your comments with keen interest like i always have. Atleast i know how old you are now and i wont accord so much respect to the personality anymore.. You can keep insulting too.... ManU is my Club, This thread my home and you a blackcat in the family who feels its cool to fight everyone regardless of club support because they are not in sync wiv him... keep at it lad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
Lol

My belle oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
PietroRico:
Lol

My belle oo

maybe you were not watching the premier league in 1995

Blackburn? i dont know them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
joeace2020:

reported

To imagine a fellow ManU fan will make me want to lose interest in this thread. Ill still read your comments with keen interest like i always have. Atleast i know how old you are now and i wont accord so much respect to the personality anymore.. You can keep insulting too.... ManU is my Club, This thread my home and you a blackcat in the family who feels its cool to fight everyone regardless of club support because they are not in sync wiv him... keep at it lad

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

guess u think you are the only fan of the club in the whole world... people are so full of themselves. Fyi not everyone has the free time like u hv to make comments here. geez!! wat am i even ranting about? i normally dont talk to peeps like you, please move on with your homies..sorry for bothering you.

resumes bystanding
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
arsënal are a useless side.

from 3-0 to 3-3. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Epl best league in Europe.

Played 2 drew 1 lost 1

Buli

Played 2 won 2

Another match day same result
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Coogar n co... una see una self, if na una dey Champions league, this 4 happen? shocked grin

Imagine leading 3-0 only to draw 3-3! shocked grin

Arsenal should be banned from UEFA champions league till Wenger retires... grin angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by vickertony(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

And Ferguson lost 6-1 to City....at Old Trafford.

So what is this job Van Gaal has done so far?

You've spent 150million pounds and only have 16 league goals to show for it...Arsenal, City,Chelsea, Southampton, West Ham, and Everton have scored more.

You've spent 150million yet you've conceded 14 goals already....and are yet to win on the road

You've spent 150 million but you're 4 points worse off than you were last season...

You've spent 150 million, but cant keep a cleansheet in 6 consecutive league games...

And all of these with the majority of the team that won the league with 11 points in 2011 as you were always keen to point during the Moyes era

I better go change my name to Bartimeus by deed poll
whats wrong with ur head

(1) (2) (3) ... (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) ... (14136) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.