Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8667870 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
StarBoard:
Talsima,
you sound like elampiro.

Yes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:

Yes.
ok.
if spambot has hit you contact the mods.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2014
StarBoard:

ok.
if spambot has hit you contact the mods.

I have done that in the last five times I have been hit but there hasn't been any response.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Keky:
More I watch Alexis the more he exposes Di Maria for the
fraud he is.

I think Sanchez has always been a better goal scorer than Di Maria. We did not buy Di Maria to score plenty goals for us. He was meant to walk the ball from the deep into the final third for RVP, Falcao, Rooney and Mata.

But where was Sanchez last weekend when the two came against each other? Maria helped us to beat Arsenal at Emirate. Sanchez is played further up the pitch than Di Maria. That's the main difference for now.

Leave our Di Maria for us.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chelsea goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer has admitted he was surprised that Manchester United sent Nani out on loan to Sporting Lisbon this summer.

winger has been in fine form since re-joining his former club on a season-long deal in August, recording six goals and five assists in 15 total appearances.

Having recently been voted the Portuguese League's player of the season so far, his star performances have fuelled speculation that manager Louis van Gaal could opt to bring him back to Old Trafford this winter through a clause in the loan deal.

After witnessing Nani score in the club’s 3-1 Champions League win over Maribor, Schwarzer believes United will be regretting their decision to ship him out.

“The way he’s playing at the moment, you would think definitely, there was some talk over whether he might go back in January, but Sporting have pretty much said there’s no chance of that.

“But I think United at this stage will be regretting letting him go. He’s always dangerous in the box, and has a great touch and great feet. I was a bit surprised he left in the first place.”

[Source: Squawka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sanchez can easily pass as a striker while Di Maria might never be able to function as a traditional striker. At best a number 10 giving assists. I followed his game so much at Madrid, he is someone who takes the ball from anywhere and get it delivered to the opposition box. Few years ago, his final balls to team mates were very disappointing but he has improved so much in that aspect of his game. He was someone who did everything right with so much speed and dribbling until he got into the box. There is however so much improvement in his final balls in the last two years. I think he is doing the very job for which Gaal bought him. With better defence and midfield, we will get the best from him and the rest of the players. Nani might return and finds out he has to be involved in defensive duties, then his game gets distracted. This is why we need to stabilize our defending by making our play at the back more compact and mature.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:

I have done that in the last five times I have been hit but there hasn't been any response.
wow.
apparently the mods no longer pay attention to the thread or sport section like they used to.
im guessing you sent PM to them right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
I used to think 1025 is single handedly the most 1diotic poster in the sports section but with little I have seen from the incredibly-daft one, I no get choice but to change my mind. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:
Sanchez can easily pass as a striker while Di Maria might never be able to function as a traditional striker. At best a number 10 giving assists. I followed his game so much at Madrid, he is someone who takes the ball from anywhere and get it delivered to the opposition box. Few years ago, his final balls to team mates were very disappointing but he has improved so much in that aspect of his game. He was someone who did everything right with so much speed and dribbling until he got into the box. There is however so much improvement in his final balls in the last two years. I think he is doing the very job for which Gaal bought him. With better defence and midfield, we will get the best from him and the rest of the players. Nani might return and finds out he has to be involved in defensive duties, then his game gets distracted. This is why we need to stabilize our defending by making our play at the back more compact and mature.

Use the words we want to see joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:

I think Sanchez has always been a better goal scorer than Di Maria. We did not buy Di Maria to score plenty goals for us. He was meant to walk the ball from the deep into the final third for RVP, Falcao, Rooney and Mata.

But where was Sanchez last weekend when the two came against each other? Maria helped us to beat Arsenal at Emirate. Sanchez is played further up the pitch than Di Maria. That's the main difference for now.

Leave our Di Maria for us.

Why are you bothering yourself explaining to these roaches called trolls that don't know a thing about football. You get time o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:
Ivanovic got dribbled only 5 times in 1080 minutes.
Azpilicueta got dribbled 12 times in 850 minutes. Despite Matic playing on the left side to cover for Azpilicueta.

Coogar wants every footballer to look sexy like Ronaldo. As Jones no fine he just dey vex for am. grin grin grin

the number of times someone gets dribbled has nothing to do with his quality or non-quality. how are we even sure ivanovic was in his position when his team was being attacked.

this was what zonal marking concluded when comparing the current chelsea side & the arsenal invincibles. in his comparison with 4 top fullbacks, lauren + cashley cole + ivanovic + azpili, azpili came out tops.

now, this is what the legends of the game had to say about the best defender in the league so far.....

Neville:

"I’d say, for consistency of performances, it would be one of the Chelsea lads – and I’d probably say Azpilicueta. For technical defending, not making a mistake, not being in the wrong position, not getting caught out… I don’t see him making a mistake. And I have to say the Chelsea defenders aren’t far behind him; Gary Cahill, John Terry and Branislav Ivanovic. But Azpilicueta, when I watch him, he’s as near to perfect as possible when it comes to defending; he’s immaculate.”

Carragher:

“I totally agree. I think those Chelsea players, all of them, they defend properly. We see that in terms of the number of goals they’ve conceded, the clean sheets they keep.

Azpilicueta is an out-and-out defender. You very rarely see anybody get the better of him. He’d be my number one.”

when you see coogar, neville, carragher & zonal marking agreeing that a player has been the best in the league, i think it's comical to add valencia, matic or phil "headless chicken" jones into the mix.

don't compare slëep to death!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

the number of times someone gets dribbled has nothing to do with his quality or non-quality. how are we even sure ivanovic was in his position when his team was being attacked.

this was what zonal marking concluded when comparing the current chelsea side & the arsenal invincibles. in his comparison with 4 top fullbacks, lauren + cashley cole + ivanovic + azpili, azpili came out tops.

now, this is what the legends of the game had to say about the best defender in the league so far.....

Neville:

Carragher:

when you see coogar, neville, carragher & zonal marking agreeing that a player has been the best in the league, i think it's comical to add valencia, matic or phil "headless chicken" jones into the mix.

one of the reason I never nd will never trust stats...they dnt tell d true story.........lampard=zidane +ronaldinho according to stats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Top 10: Strikers with most PL goals after 100 games

1.Shearer-79goals
2.Van Nistelrooy-
3.Andrew Cole and Fernando Torres:
63 goals
5.Robbie Fowler and Luis Suarez: 62
goals
7.Thierry Henry: 59 goals
8.Ian Wright-56goals
9.Owen-54goals
10. Les Ferdinand and Kevin Phillips:
53 goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
StarBoard:

wow.
apparently the mods no longer pay attention to the thread or sport section like they used to.
im guessing you sent PM to them right?

I sent a pm to the mods of this section and another pm to the mods on sports section. I called one one of the mods attention right here on this forum, husaa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
@23, Ronaldo :248games, 81 goals,
41assists, Hazard : 281games, 73goals,
70assists"
.......HAzard is super super super overrated,and so was ronaldo then

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

The number of times a defender is beaten is very important. Whether in position or not, Ivanovic is able to prevent an opposition from beating him than Azpilicueta.

Azpilicueta is likely to be beaten 3 times every 10 times a winger takes him on. Ivanovic will be beaten less than 1 times when a winger takes him on in ten times.

coogar:

Neville:

Carragher:

You have now gone from statistical facts to theories and articles. lol. Yesterday, FIFA released names of best 20 defenders. Ivanovic featured on the list. I did not see any ampicilin. cheesy If you want articles, you will get many telling you Ivanovic is the best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:

The number of times a defender is beaten is very important. Whether in position or not, Ivanovic is able to prevent an opposition from beating him than Azpilicueta.

Azpilicueta is likely to be beaten 3 times every 10 times a winger takes him on. Ivanovic will be beaten less than 1 times when a winger takes him on in ten times.

ivanovic is worse!
he's not positionally disciplined - he leaks every time cos he's somehow convinced himself he's now ronaldo. he doesn't get beat as much because he's not even there to offer himself as a defence pillar. azpili is the most perfect defender in the league & that came from 4 football experts.....including coogar!

You have now gone from statistical facts to theories and articles. lol. Yesterday, FIFA released names of best 20 defenders. Ivanovic featured on the list. I did not see any ampicilin. cheesy If you want articles, you will get many telling you Ivanovic is the best.

FIFA list has nothing to do with this season - sometimes you just talk absent intelligence. the FIFA list was everything about last season. ivanovic coulda been chelsea's bestest player last season, that's not my concern.

we are talking about 14/15 season in the PL.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

ivanovic is worse!
he's not positionally disciplined - he leaks every time cos he's somehow convinced himself he's now ronaldo. he doesn't get beat as much because he's not even there to offer himself as a defence pillar. azpili is the most perfect defender in the league & that came from 4 football experts.....including coogar!

FIFA list has nothing to do with this season - sometimes you just talk absent intelligence. the FIFA list was everything about last season. ivanovic coulda been chelsea's bestest player last season, that's not my concern.

we are talking about 14/15 season in the PL.

What are you talking about self? From talking about tackles, you went to positioning and all that. Despite this, stats shows Ivanovic is a better tackler.

You brought about Ashley Cole and articles from last season. I gave you FIFApro best defenders as voted by professional footballers all over the world as against your individual opinion you posted. You want to make us believe you are talking about this season.

Talking about this season. Ivanovic is a better tackler. Azpilicueta is more likely to be beaten. FACT!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:

What are you talking about self? From talking about tackles, you went to positioning and all that. Despite this, stats shows Ivanovic is a better tackler.

ivanovic isn't a better tackler by your stats. your stats didn't tell us where exactly ivanovic made his tackles. we are talking about the most-positionally disciplined defender in the league & you are talking about tackles. welbeck probably tackles better than evans but one would be daft to put welbeck in the defence because of high tackling stats.

You brought about Ashley Cole and articles from last season. I gave you FIFApro best defenders as voted by professional footballers all over the world as against your individual opinion you posted. You want to make us believe you are talking about this season.

azpili kicked ashley cole out of SB.
cole didn't get old or lost his ability to defend. anyone with 2 good eyes & a brain knows azpili outperformed whatever cole has offered in the last 5 seasons. this was why JM had to l

Talking about this season. Ivanovic is a better tackler. Azpilicueta is more likely to be beaten. FACT!

you don't know more than neville, carragher, coogar & zonal marking. your opinion on this matter is in the minority. the people that matter in premier league football have spoken.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Coogar don join sky sports panel? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nihilist:
Coogar don join sky sports panel? grin grin grin

i was there before neville & carragher even joined sky!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

ivanovic isn't a better tackler by your stats. your stats didn't tell us where exactly ivanovic made his tackles. we are talking about the most-positionally disciplined defender in the league & you are talking about tackles. welbeck probably tackles better than evans but one would be daft to put welbeck in the defence because of high tackling stats.

Where Ivanovic tackles is immaterial. Rafael and Valencia tackle high the pitch, Shaw and someone like Vidic tackle deep. All are defenders. Welbeck doesn't come in here.

coogar:

azpili kicked ashley cole out of SB.
cole didn't get old or lost his ability to defend. anyone with 2 good eyes & a brain knows azpili outperformed whatever cole has offered in the last 5 seasons. this was why JM had to l

Exactly. That was last season. There goes your hypocrisy. So why do you pretend it's all about this season. Any way, which ever season Ivanovic is king.

cheesy
coogar:

you don't know more than neville, carragher, coogar & zonal marking. your opinion on this matter is in the minority. the people that matter in premier league football have spoken.

My opinion is about stat. Also, Neville, Carragher and Zonal Marking don't know anything compared to thosand of footballers who voted for FIFApro. FIFApro is best footballers of 2014, not best of 2013/2014 season.

Remember, I know better than Coogar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Talsima:

Where Ivanovic tackles is immaterial. Rafael and Valencia tackle high the pitch, Shaw and someone like Vidic tackle deep. All are defenders. Welbeck doesn't come in here.

so stop telling us about the number of tackles each player has copped. they haven't even played the same number of minutes to start with & one needs to see the side of the pitch chelsea get attacked the most.

Exactly. That was last season. There goes your hypocrisy. So why do you pretend it's all about this season. Any way, which ever season Ivanovic is king.

the ashley cole line was to tell you that even as at last season when azpili was an unsung hero, he kicked cole out of west london. this season, azpili has started where he left off last season & he's outperforming his seniors already. the most perfect defender in the league bar none.

My opinion is about stat. Also, Neville, Carragher and Zonal Marking don't know anything compared to thosand of footballers who voted for FIFApro. FIFApro is best footballers of 2014, not best of 2013/2014 season.

how do you use statistics to rate defenders when they all work in a unit? statistics can rate strikers cos they mostly operate on individual parameters. defenders are rated by the number of goals conceded. a fault of the goalkeeper would affect the rating of a defender & vice versa. so my friend, statistics will not tell half of what defenders do. that exclusivity is limited to only midfielders & strikers.

rafael, vidic, rio & evra are all excellent in a game and out of nowhere, a striker belts a shot from 40 yards and scored. statistics won't tell it was the keeper's fault for failing to stop a shot from such a long distance. statistics would say the defence conceded a goal. defenders work as a unit......your stats are irrelevant!

Remember, I know better than Coogar.

you wish!
as at august, you were still telling us rooney played in the hole in 11/12 season. how can you know more than coogar - the god of football punditry!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
El

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Talsima: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

so stop telling us about the number of tackles each player has copped. they haven't even played the same number of minutes to start with & one needs to see the side of the pitch chelsea get attacked the most.

The fact that they haven't played same number of minutes made Azpilicueta's case worse in terms of porosity.

coogar:

the ashley cole line was to tell you that even as at last season when azpili was an unsung hero, he kicked cole out of west london. this season, azpili has started where he left off last season & he's outperforming his seniors already. the most perfect defender in the league bar none.

Cole is 33. Even Shaw has displaced him in the English team- Three Lions.

coogar:

how do you use statistics to rate defenders when they all work in a unit? statistics can rate strikers cos they mostly operate on individual parameters. defenders are rated by the number of goals conceded. a fault of the goalkeeper would affect the rating of a defender & vice versa. so my friend, statistics will not tell half of what defenders do. that exclusivity is limited to only midfielders & strikers.

No, I disagree. You told us that Azpilicueta and Rafael were hard to get beaten by their opposing players. That they are the best tacklers in EPL or even Europe blablabla. So I brought out the tackle stats because I knew they weren't near the best in winning tackles.

coogar:

rafael, vidic, rio & evra are all excellent in a game and out of nowhere, a striker belts a shot from 40 yards and scored. statistics won't tell it was the keeper's fault for failing to stop a shot from such a long distance. statistics would say the defence conceded a goal. defenders work as a unit......your stats are irrelevant!

I am not giving you ratings. I am giving you particular stats. Shots from strikers and goalkeepers conceding goals thereof have nothing to do with tackles stats- number of tackles made, won and lost.

coogar:

you wish!
as at august, you were still telling us rooney played in the hole in 11/12 season. how can you know more than coogar - the god of football punditry!

You want to start an already concluded argument? I have proven over and over again that Rooney didnt play the top 9 in 2011/12. Chicha and Welbeck did. I have proven this beyond reasonable doubt and I dont intend to reopen it.

What is Azpilicueta even good at?
Area due. Ivanovic is better.
Clearances. Ivanovic clears every 19 minutes while Cueta clears in every 22 minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
incredibleone:
@23, Ronaldo :248games, 81 goals, + ballon d'or
41assists, Hazard : 281games, 73goals,
70assists"
.......HAzard is super super super overrated,and so was ronaldo then
in coogars voice don't compare sleep to death, smello
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2014
Talsima:

The fact that they haven't played same number of minutes made Azpilicueta's case worse in terms of porosity.

you don't know how to argue!

Cole is 33. Even Shaw has displaced him in the English team- Three Lions.

how's his age affecting anything? gerrard is older and he's still playing for his club. terry is about 33 and he's still chelsea's best centre back.

No, I disagree. You told us that Azpilicueta and Rafael were hard to get beaten by their opposing players. That they are the best tacklers in EPL or even Europe blablabla. So I brought out the tackle stats because I knew they weren't near the best in winning tackles.

you have a problem with comprehension.
i said rafael & azpili are the only defenders in the league that don't back up when attacked. they go head on with the player in possession to buy time for the retreating defenders. you can never see rafael move backwards with his arsë when he's bombarded - nor azpili.....they deal with the threat wherever they find it!

I am not giving you ratings. I am giving you particular stats. Shots from strikers and goalkeepers conceding goals thereof have nothing to do with tackles stats- number of tackles made, won and lost.

it's the same......
opponents would attack the weakest point in the defence. this is why you always get drowned in any argument. there was a particular arsenal game that SAF pitched nani against clichy & it was the only route we exploited all game.

in that wise, you would say because clichy lost or won more tackles than his opposing full back, then clichy is better? ivanovic isn't a full-back, he gets räped constantly. the only reason he's in the chelsea team is the height advantage & aerial prowess. aerial duels isn't the same as 50-50 ground tackling that rafael/azpili are kings!

You want to start an already concluded argument? I have proven over and over again that Rooney didnt play the top 9 in 2011/12. Chicha and Welbeck did. I have proven this beyond reasonable doubt and I dont intend to reopen it.

yea, i concluded it by proving to you rooney created nothing from the imaginary hole you put him: all our wingers created more key passes than rooney that season.......it then goes to show rooney wasn't in the hole - he's in the front 2 like falcao & RVP were in the early stage of the season.

i asked you which of falcao/RVP was in the hole and you were dancing like dhamendra in gazaab(tongueless & clueless). i asked you again who was in the hole when yorke/cole were striking for us & you couldn't provide any credible rebuttal. how can you be clued up when you don't even know rooney's position in 2011/12?

What is Azpilicueta even good at?
Area due. Ivanovic is better.
Clearances. Ivanovic clears every 19 minutes while Cueta clears in every 22 minutes. [/b]

exactly - that is the sign of a good defender. it's the ones who rarely makes tackles or buzz about the pitch like maniacs that are the effective ones. a good defender shouldn't be making more than 1/2 tackles per game. his positioning is enough to ward off the opponents - azpili's brilliance is further rubber-stamped when stats show he's not gotten a single yellow card this season.

he's always on point with his tackling unlike branislav! if this was a boxing bout, ivanovic wouldn't even be fit to wear the same badge as azpili. if you can be effective as azpili without making yourself a card magnet then you are 100% perfect! there's a reason the pundits are raving about azpili & it's because what they see back up the statistics.

azpili bodybagging ivanovic since 1876

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1898700_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 1:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Who's thís Talsima guy chatting crap all over the place?

Every Chelsea fan knows that sharp wingers can get at lvanovic e.g. Diego Someone specifically uses Turan Arda to target Ivanovic like in the Supercup.

On the other hand, wingers no dey fit beat Azpi,

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Ibime:

Every Chelsea fan knows that sharp wingers can get at lvanovic e.g. Diego Someone specifically uses Turan Arda to target Ivanovic like in the Supercup.

haba. Na Elampiro now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Ibime:

Stop talking theory. Talk facts. Stats says Ivanovic is by far the better tackler.

Why is Azpilicueta not on FIFA best 20 defender list? Did Ivanovic bribed his fellow professional footballers to vote for him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Damn!!
Luke Shaw to miss the rest of the year due to ankle injury
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Odunharry:
Damn!!
Luke Shaw to miss the rest of the year due to ankle injury
Where u saw that? I saw 4-6 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.