Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8659361 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2014
chrisley024:
The Marathon
There will be games for everyone:
do you think that 'everyone' will include Anderson?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2014
SailorXY:

do you think that 'everyone' will include Anderson?
My 'everyone' doesn't include Ando n Fletcher. grin

Blind, Herrera, Pereira, Falcao, Wilson, Rafael, Shaw, Januzaj.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2014
This is so cool... All posters from last season

https://uk.pinterest.com/manutd/mufc-201314-posters/

Modified: Some real graphics designing job there... GGMU!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
chrisley024:
My 'everyone' doesn't include Ando n Fletcher. grin

Blind, Herrera, Pereira, Falcao, Wilson, Rafael, Shaw, Januzaj.
but Anderson has not really done any wrong, the way I see it. maybe he's unserious in training
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:39am On Dec 19, 2014
We will win 6-0 at villa park grin

Falcao to start n bang in a hat trick cheesy

Long may dis unbeaten run last

Amin!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
SailorXY:

but Anderson has not really done any wrong, the way I see it. maybe he's unserious in training
That's the wrong thing he has done. He's unserious with his career and the reason he has remained unfit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2014
parrotibaba:
We will win 6-0 at villa park grin

Falcao to start n bang in a hat trick cheesy

Long may dis unbeaten run last

Amin!!
Don't underrate any team especially when the said team is playing home.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2014
chrisley024:
Don't underrate any team especially when the said team is playing home.

we can beat all the teams we are facing till march. the injury table keeps reducing, we have only 3 injured players after this weekend & that includes a reserve player.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

we can beat all the teams we are facing till march. the injury table keeps reducing, we have only 3 injured players after this weekend & that includes a reserve player.
Of course we can, we have the ammo and we wish for that except injuries.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
SailorXY:

Anderson is toooo fat and lazy.
This is what i was telling coogar as far back as 2 seasons ago.
Natural talent he has but even that is depreciating by the day.
He is too one footed to be effective in central midfield, plays only one tempo, is defensively and positionally inept and his shooting technique is the worst i have seen in a footballer since edward ayamkegh.....side footing at d keeper from 30yds and u want to score
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
afrodoc:

Anderson is toooo fat and lazy.
This is what i was telling coogar as far back as 2 seasons ago.
Natural talent he has but even that is depreciating by the day.
He is too one footed to be effective in central midfield, plays only one tempo, is defensively and positionally inept and his shooting technique is the worst i have seen in a footballer since edward ayamkegh.....side footing at d keeper from 30yds and u want to score

anderson gets wrongly criticised for the wrong reasons. his weight has nothing to do with his injuries - i wonder how you don't blame phil jones weight for his injuries. he's copped 19 different injuries since joining united - weight issues? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am not one to quickly pass final judgement on a player esp if its a young player.
Jones as at now lacks awareness of danger to himself and 50 % of his tackles are hospital tackles plus he has not yet learnt how to land or fall...those are d roots of his injuries. Having said all that he is 22 and still has opportunity to improve.
People like anderson and evans in their mid twenties are in their last chance salon in this club.
P.s i was once a fan of tom clev and ando until i saw them deteriorate before my eyes.
U r known for riding with ur fav players to d death e.g torres lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
afrodoc:
I am not one to quickly pass final judgement on a player esp if its a young player.
Jones as at now lacks awareness of danger to himself and 50 % of his tackles are hospital tackles plus he has not yet learnt how to land or fall...those are d roots of his injuries. Having said all that he is 22 and still has opportunity to improve.
People like anderson and evans in their mid twenties are in their last chance salon in this club.
P.s i was once a fan of tom clev and ando until i saw them deteriorate before my eyes.
U r known for riding with ur fav players to d death e.g torres lol

torres is the best striker of his generation. his career at chelsea will not rob him off his glorious achievements. how many strikers in the world today can boast of torres medals(team or individual awards). abeg, leave torres out of this matter.

anderson was doing fine until his injuries struck. i can count the number of bad games anderson has had on my fingertips....he's mostly decent when playing but as soon as he hits form, he gets injured again.....rinse & repeat!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

torres is the best striker of his generation. his career at chelsea will not rob him off his glorious achievements. how many strikers in the world today can boast of torres medals(team or individual awards). abeg, leave torres out of this matter.

anderson was doing fine until his injuries struck. i can count the number of bad games anderson has had on my fingertips....he's mostly decent when playing but as soon as he hits form, he gets injured again.....rinse & repeat!

Lol U might as well play Pele or Sandro Mazzola then....best striker of generation na for story book.
Torres WAS a good striker no doubt but d point is he has lost it....he lost it 4 years ago.
This so called striker that has scored 21 league goals in all since 2010 world cup!
Torres scored more than 20 league goals just ONCE in his career and that was 6yrs ago!
I no wan enter torres argument wit u sha, i no get d energy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
If you can name another world class striker that scored 21 league goals between the ages of 26 and 30 i (while playing active football) i might agree with your torres opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
We've five injured players.

Fellaini is ill.

Di maria likely to start from the bench

-LvG press conference
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
chrisley024:
We've five injured players.

Fellaini is ill.

Di maria likely to start from the bench

-LvG press conference
Fellaini no ill anything, he has already said he feels fatigued having played too many games suddenly as opposed to last season. cheesy cheesy

he don try sha, let's review our defensive capabilities without him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
I still Want Fellaini out of the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
MrTA:
I still Want Fellaini out of the club.

IMO, dude should have no business near the 1st team but since we are winning, let's save the criticism till when he stinks up the joint (as usual) and we lose grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dadehmola:

IMO, dude should have no business near the 1st team but since we are winning, let's save the criticism till when he stinks up the joint (as usual) and we lose grin cheesy

we will make do until we can get a better ball-playing midfielder to balance the physical part of the middle ~Vidal & Strootman~
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
SailorXY:

Fellaini no ill anything, he has already said he feels fatigued having played too many games suddenly as opposed to last season. cheesy cheesy

he don try sha, let's review our defensive capabilities without him
He must be lazy for complaining of a game per week after just 16 games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dadehmola:

Dude has been decent offering lots of interceptions and aerial duels.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
afrodoc:
If you can name another world class striker that scored 21 league goals between the ages of 26 and 30 i (while playing active football) i might agree with your torres opinion.

U dey mind the guy? Even in laliga, Torres never scored 20 goals in a season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
afrodoc:
Suarez 31 goals last season
Tevez 23 goals 2009/2010

The only time Torres scored more than 20 league goals in a season was 2007/08 season and he was 24 then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
afrodoc:

Lol U might as well play Pele or Sandro Mazzola then....best striker of generation na for story book.
Torres WAS a good striker no doubt but d point is he has lost it....he lost it 4 years ago.
This so called striker that has scored 21 league goals in all since 2010 world cup!
Torres scored more than 20 league goals just ONCE in his career and that was 6yrs ago!
I no wan enter torres argument wit u sha, i no get d energy

since that time, he's won 2 golden boots, scored 23 goals in one season, amongst other stuff. torres lost it 4 years ago & he bested müller, mandzukic, gomez, rooney, benzema, van persie, huntelaar, balotelli, etc in euro 2012.

at the confed cup, he bested all the strikers there as well to prove his euros feat wasn't a fluke. rooney & co. would kill to have nando's rêsume. i reiterate, he's the best striker of his generation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal admits Radamel Falcao has
proven his fitness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Odunharry:
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal admits Radamel Falcao has
proven his fitness

He should give him a starting position alongside RvP and see if we don't score 2 goals in the first half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Leyqute:

He should give him a starting position alongside RvP and see if we don't score 2 goals in the first half
if he doesnt score he will assist...

We need him to score..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
I want 3point 2mao.....wont be watching 2mao's match gat exam by 3pm..

Gudluck to the team...GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Odunharry:

if he doesnt score he will assist...

We need him to score..
Falcao is a fantastic player. He only needs more playing time, and the goals will soon start rolling in
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
weda him score or assist, as long as e bring three points! shioor

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.