Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8667895 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Elampiro were you one of the riggers Oshiomole was lamenting about on Saturday?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Nihilist:
Elampiro were you one of the riggers Oshiomole was lamenting about on Saturday?

Oshobaba is my brother. We are from neighboring local governments. He couldn't have been lamenting about me. cheesy

But this election is interesting sha. It shows the people have power. Imagine an incumbent govt getting so scared. Ukwu!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
elampiro:

Oshobaba is my brother. We are from neighboring local governments. He couldn't have been lamenting about me. cheesy

But this election is interesting sha. It shows the people have power. Imagine an incumbent govt getting so scared. Ukwu!!! grin

My support is for the change movement but the main actors funny die on both sides.

Amaechi's press conference asking for result was so hilarious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
elampiro:

You just confirmed Messi has the pace to complement his dribbling.
Ikedia didnt even get close to TJ's speed, although he had his speed. Even TJ was not considered to be one of the fastest in the world as Messi is now. However, my initial point was emphasizing Ikedia's dribbling ability and all of a sudden people started bringing Tijani who could not dribble. This was to belittle Ikedia's dribbling ability. It's like talking about Sterling dribbling ability and someone is bringing Craig Bellamy/Walcott speed to confuse the whole stuff.
lol
Here are the top-ten quickest footballers in the world from last season according to FIFA statistics: This was recorded while the players were won the ball.
1. Antonio Valencia – 35.1 km/h
2. Gareth Bale – 34.7 km/h
3. Aaron Lennon – 33.8 km/h
4. Cristiano Ronaldo – 33.6 km/h
5. Theo Walcott – 32.7 km/h
6.Lionel Messi – 32.5 km/h
7. Wayne Rooney – 31.2 km/h
8. Franck Ribery – 30.7 km/h
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/04/06/worlds-fastest-footballer-revealed-not-baleronaldowalcott/page/1/
9. Arjen Robben – 30.4 km/h
10. Alexis Sanchez – 30.1 km/h

Elampiro, stop trying to change mouth-nobody argued with you on his dribbling abilities.

This was your earlier assertion..

elampiro:

Without pace, Messi and Hazard wold just be like Pius Ikedia.

Ikedia is a better dribbler than Messi but he didnt have the pace.
Okocha and Etin suffered similar fate. They could dribble but they havent the speed to advance directly like Messi.

Now, you are changing mouth to....

elampiro:

Ikedia needed his quickness to do something within 10 to 20 yards. He could go a half field but it was usually stop and move, stop and move. Swerve, turn, dribble, run to advance.

Elampawa...give up!! cheesy

Nihilist:
I don already suspect sey Demola and Wasiu(Trequartista) na the alagas for their respective parks.
Mo ni ibon be merin ti mo fe ta o...ati oruka and ibadi as well.
Tonight go bloody after they announce result

Awon niggas ti n gather ni somolu.

Nitlad baba, report your location!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Nihilist:
I don already suspect sey Demola and Wasiu(Trequartista) na the alagas for their respective parks.

Mo ni ibon be merin ti mo fe ta o...ati oruka and ibadi as well.

Tonight go bloody after they announce result

Ab'ori e yi ni? Tani Wasiu? grin

At my polling unit on Saturday - Ereja Square/Market Place, in the vicinity of the Oba's Palace in Ilesa - Ibukun Fadipe (IBK) former Chairman of Ilesa West LGA came around and was trying to induce voters with money. I walked up to him and told him; "why not enjoy your loot in peace? Why waste it on a lost cause? No sane Ijesa would vote for Fadahunsi - the unlettered hooligan you are rooting for - to represent them at the Senate."

The uneducated tout was rattled cos e nor sabi English and na English me take follow am word. He simply said; "ta'leleyi? Kuro lona fun mi jo ogbeni. Mi o ba ti e wa!" grin Five minutes later, he was gone!

Several thugs in town are on IBK/Fadahunsi/PDP's payroll, but nothing do us. Igboro ni mo ti n jeun. If anybody do anyhow, dem go see anyhow. Enough capable but latent goons dey to rise up to the occassion. cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Dadehmola:

TreQuartista baba, report your location!!!

Koni baje Oga mi.

Baba dey Ilorin atm. I dey go back to my town - Ilesa - today, in time for the Victory parade and shayo. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Nihilist:

My support is for the change movement but the main actors funny die on both sides.

Amaechi's press conference asking for result was so hilarious.

lol. I will say my mind later on this subject when results are announced.

You are right about actors. It was an interesting campaign period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Dadehmola:

Elampiro, stop trying to change mouth-nobody argued with you on his dribbling abilities.

This was your earlier assertion..

Now, you are changing mouth to....

Elampawa...give up!! cheesy

Nitlad baba, report your location!!!

U no get point. Na same thing I dey talk since. Ikedia didnt have the pace of Messi. If you are on same line with Messi, you are never going to catch him until he has taken a shot or pass. As he is driving the ball, he is extending the gap from you.

Abeg this matter is over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Dadehmola and Nihilist,

Which party is winning in Lagos?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

Koni baje Oga mi.

Baba dey Ilorin atm. I dey go back to my town - Ilesa - today, in time for the Victory parade and shayo. cool

Ilu afonja?

E tey wey I visit that zone oo. Which side you dey for there??

elampiro:

Dadehmola and Nihilist,
Which party is winning in Lagos?

The party belonging to the man wey no gree sell votes to Jonathan this time around! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Dadehmola:

Ilu afonja?

The party belonging to the man wey no gree sell votes to Jonathan this time around! tongue

lol. to think Jonathan won heavily there in 2011. N1.2m to 100k.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Dadehmola:

Ilu afonja?

Me nor get base faa. Na alajapa ah be. grin cheesy Na dia ah go Uni shar.

JAGABAN BORGU!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Hristo Stoichkov has torn into Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal.

Van Gaal managed Stoichkov during his second spell Barcelona. The duo didn't get on, and Stoichkov was regularly benched by the Dutchman - who spent three years at the Nou Camp.

And the Bulgarian legend has revealed he has 'no respect' for the United chief as he made unsavoury comments to his wife.

"I have no respect for him - he's scum, one day, when I was injured, I was with my wife at Camp Nou and Van Gaal went up to her.

"He asked her how it was possible that she married someone like me. She responded that I was a Ballon d'Or winner. My departure in 1998 was the fault of Van Gaal, for sure."

[Source: L'Equipe]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

Me nor get base faa. Na alajapa ah be. grin cheesy Na dia ah go Uni shar.

JAGABAN BORGU!!!

So we get that better by far connection?? shocked shocked

Washere baba!!

Sai wasiu!! cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

At my polling unit on Saturday - Ereja Square/Market Place, in the vicinity of the Oba's Palace in Ilesa - Ibukun Fadipe (IBK) former Chairman of Ilesa West LGA came around and was trying to induce voters with money. I walked up to him and told him; "why not enjoy your loot in peace? Why waste it on a lost cause? No sane Ijesa would vote for Fadahunsi - the unlettered hooligan you are rooting for - to represent them at the Senate."

The uneducated tout was rattled cos e nor sabi English and na English me take follow am word. He simply said; "ta'leleyi? Kuro lona fun mi jo ogbeni. Mi o ba ti e wa!" grin Five minutes later, he was gone!

Several thugs in town are on IBK/Fadahunsi/PDP's payroll, but nothing do us. Igboro ni mo ti n jeun. If anybody do anyhow, dem go see anyhow. Enough capable but latent goons dey to rise up to the occassion. cool

Oooshey na so me sef go tell them at the upcoming UK general election this summer. I no go gree make labour or conservatives rig for my polling unit. David Cameron should keep his loot. Sai Buhari all the way.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Dadehmola:

So we get that better by far connection?? shocked shocked

Washere baba!!

shocked shocked

Broda mi! Gbayi!

Sai wasiu!! cool

Eyin Ejo ni oruko mi! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Nihilist:

Oooshey na so me sef go tell them at the upcoming UK general election this summer. I no go gree make labour or conservatives rig for my polling unit. David Cameron should keep his loot. Sai Buhari all the way.

Brotherly, your head skata for dia!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
LOL
So boys dey ground? Omo e be like say we go get new President o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
It's obvious GMB is winning this!cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
elampiro:

You have a problem understanding English?

Oliseh is on my list. Moses on my list and you are talking about comparison. I don't get you people at all. I was even praising Oliseh for his movements from club to club.

Some of you guys need to go study logic in school. I don tire for u sef.
O.M.G! What a comic relief!gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
elampiro:

Finid didnt have speed? Ukwu!!!

Finidi out paced his markers uncountable times, went behind the defence to deliver a tap in for Yekini or other forwards.

Ikedia is the only Nigeria winger I can remember who never relied on speed to get past his markers. He used mostly his body swerves to get his markers off his way. Elahor relied on team work. Finidi needed to run down the line to deliver a cross. Amuneke was pace and power with scoring ability. Tijani was a diminutive jet.
Finidi was not the quickest stop chatting dothraki! The quality of his deliveries was his strongest trait

Tijani, Ikedia were all quicker than him. FACT!

Since Ikedia didn't rely on speed can you tell us why he instantly became useless when he lost his speed? Injuries, old age, lack of technical ability was Ikedia's bane

elampiro:

Ikedia is the best dribbler Nigeria ever produced. The only one who I could remember that would have a man directly in his front and he takes him away in a second with body swerves. He didnt mind how many men were line up ahead of him, he was ready to go.
You are dreaming! How can you say Ikedia is the best dribbler Nigeria produced? Its obvious you don't know as much as you think. Ohh I just remembered he is from Edo. Abajo

elampiro:

Just tell me you didnt know him jor. Injury, kill players irrespective of whether they have speed or not. Just look like Falcao who destroyed Chelsea's defence before. Eduardo of Arsenal.
Falcao is a poacher! His problem goes beyond injuries. Your system is not really suited to him plus he has not IMO been given sufficient playing time. This has nothing to do with Ikedia who is completely useless without speed as he possesses average technical ability!

elampiro:

The clips and articles provided here so far have shown Ikedia relied 90% on his dribbling. I am yet to see where he did straight line speeding runs like Tijani/Finidi/Amuneke.
Training clips? Ayo Makinwa used to be our best player in training doesn't mean he was not a mediocre player just like Ikedia is or was

Ikedia's only outstanding ability was his speed. Finish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
elampiro:

Torres is not my guy na. You know who to ask about Torres.

You dey trol?

Bye!
This Elamps is a comedian!gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
A40:

Finidi was not the quickest stop chatting dothraki! The quality of his deliveries was his strongest trait

Tijani, Ikedia were all quicker than him. FACT!

Since Ikedia didn't rely on speed can you tell us why he instantly became useless when he lost his speed? Injuries, old age, lack of technical ability was Ikedia's bane

You are dreaming! How can you say Ikedia is the best dribbler Nigeria produced? Its obvious you don't know as much as you think. Ohh I just remembered he is from Edo. Abajo

Falcao is a poacher! His problem goes beyond injuries. Your system is not really suited to him plus he has not IMO been given sufficient playing time. This has nothing to do with Ikedia who is completely useless without speed as he possesses average technical ability!

Training clips? Ayo Makinwa used to be our best player in training doesn't mean he was not a mediocre player just like Ikedia is or was

Ikedia's only outstanding ability was his speed. Finish!

Stale! Go back to work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC- 2302140

PDP- 2322734

From the 8 states so far

PDP!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

I heard Fadahunsi still won Omowarare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

Koni baje Oga mi.

Ilorin. That town. You sabi that tall building wey dem paint Cocacola logo all over am?

I know say you go know am, No lie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Finidi wasnt the fastest but he had a good eye for the pass and a good ball sense. Thats why he is Nigerias best right winger till date
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
lekkie073:

He attended mosan high school in ipaja.....he finished in 1995 but spent 8 yrs in secondary school due to class repetition....

Now I see there are people that really know him... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Ilorin. That town. You sabi that tall building wey dem paint Cocacola logo all over am?

I know say you go know am, No lie.

lol. I don't know what you're talking about. lipsrsealed

raumdeuter:

I heard Fadahunsi still won Omowarare

Lailai! Win faya!

Na Omoworare sweep am.

Just this afternoon sef, dem FADA (PDP) thugs still cause katakata as e pain dem reach, but sojo don dey everywhere now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

lol. I don't know what you're talking about. lipsrsealed.

Wasiu, Astifuqulahi. No lie. I saw your name on one of the walls. That Wasiu Omo Iya Alaro was here

Dadehmola go sabi that Cocacola house . I trust am. He fit even get room for there

I used to work in Ilorin on Ibrahim Taiwo

Lailai! Win faya!

Na Omoworare sweep am.

Just this afternoon sef, dem FADA (PDP) thugs dey cause katakata as e pain dem reach, but sojo don dey everywhere now

You get link that shows who won the result that Omoworare won, because one guy told me Fadahusi won
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TreQuartista: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Wasiu, Astifuqulahi. No lie. I saw your name on one of the walls. That Wasiu Omo Iya Alaro was here

Dadehmola go sabi that Cocacola house . I trust am. He fit even get room for there

I used to work in Ilorin on Ibrahim Taiwo

That Cocacola na seresere sef for Victory side. The real lungu na Victory for Agbo Oba. E dey coded gan. grin

You get link that shows who won the result that Omoworare won, because one guy told me Fadahusi won

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-omoworare-wins-return-ticket-to-senate-fadahunsi-kicks/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
TreQuartista:

That Cocacola na seresere sef for Victory side. The real lungu na Victory for Agbo Oba. E dey coded gan. grin

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-omoworare-wins-return-ticket-to-senate-fadahunsi-kicks/

I was a shirt and tie wearing professional and I no fit dey enter Lungu anyhow. Na there I sabi, I remember one mama wey dey sell Amala on the way to Gaa Akanbi where I dey live that time. Also we dey catch some bushmeat for Unilorin temporary site, and Even KwaraPoly.

Less than 2,000 margin between Omoworare and Fadahunsi, thats very close

(1) (2) (3) ... (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.