Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8509173 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Who is your uncle? Who is this social reprobate?

If you bootlick Coogar or wipe sh....it off his ar....se, sorry i dont do such

You can't even string a bloody sentence together, you are one unmitigated mor..on

Fu...cking donut! grin
ur brain is weightless, even mustard seed is beta off. I got beta tins to worry abt dan get into verbal exchange wv u. mtcheew, useless nd bloody senseless troll.
4 ur mind u don blow grammar abi? patewo fun ara e...... omo abii pabe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
folba:
Felas pls help with site I can download manutd highlights @coogar elamps and SailorX. ...pls anyone

go on youtube - there would be plenty of videos there tonight. by tomorrow, sky would take them off.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
folba:
Felas pls help with site I can download manutd highlights @coogar elamps and SailorX. ...pls anyone

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=785398528209304&set=vb.112070568875440&type=2&theater

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

go on youtube - there would be plenty of videos there tonight. by tomorrow, sky would take them off.
Tanx
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
Top players in their various positions since Jan 1st.

Smalling = 4th best CB in Europe so far.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9782260/lionel-messi-named-top-forward-in-2015-cristiano-ronaldo-29th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Good game today. Slow tempo sad but who cares? only one team came for the win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
coogar:

spain have better midfielders than that duo - it's difficult to play every spanish midfielder. xavi, isco, iniesta, cesc, silva, busi, thiago, javi martinez, etc. how many can you play at a time?
Old age is catching up to both Xavi & Iniesta. Right after those two i'd among Mata, Isco,Silva & Herrera. Martinez and Thiago ll be on the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
I've really come to like Fellaini's role in that midfield. He's the bully/physical presence in that midfield. Who would've thought he'd be a key player in our starting 11 after last season......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
folba:
you can view highlights from the official EPL website. I don't know if downloads are possible on it tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
elantraceey:

You should know better nau cheesy

The billionaires club for life grin tongue
irony.... yet arsenal and Manutd are richer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
Elamps would really love this. The MOTD crew are really bigging Rooney up. He was apparently the best player on the pitch today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:09am On Apr 05, 2015
chic2pimp:
Elamps would really love this. The MOTD crew are really bigging Rooney up. He was apparently the best player on the pitch today

herrera was!
however, BBC must hype at least 3 english players on MOTD as directed by the FA or roy hodgson. those comments pundits make are mostly doctored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 1:46am On Apr 05, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:09am On Apr 05, 2015
SailorXY:

you can view highlights from the official EPL website. I don't know if downloads are possible on it tho

The highlight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:10am On Apr 05, 2015
SailorXY:

The highlight provided for folba is a full 7 minutes plus highlight that can be downloaded with ease. Although with Arab commentary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:

I don't expect you to be happy with that tongue wink
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2015
how was Rooney the best player on the pitch? there were @ least 5 players better yesterday!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2015
folba:
if u have tubemate on ur mobile device, use ur to search for the matches u want to download. I have loads of manutd highlights but mist are from beinsports...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2015
It's a marvel that Herrera wasn't given the priviledge to play much of our matches in the first half of the season. And LvG's possession-based,slow-tempo,low-risk philosophy hinders our players,most especially Herrera in the early part of the season. Imagine if they had been given the freedom they have displayed in our last 3matches,we'd had been challenging Chelshit for the title.

Boy! Herrera is so good. So a talent,and he's young,with his boyish look. Damn! He is worth every penny we paid for him and even more. A 'Paul Scholes' in the making.wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2015
SailorXY:
how was Rooney the best player on the pitch? there were @ least 5 players better yesterday!
That's the English media for you. Bar that his goal, he was shyte in the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2015
chic2pimp:
Rooney best player of the match? shocked you must have watched another match in black and white tv grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On Apr 05, 2015
chrisley024:
That's the English media for you. Bar that his goal, he was shyte in the game.
just that his goal and nothing else,ordinary pass he no fit pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2015
elampiro:
I can smell UCL football. May God crown it for us.
amen ooooooooooo,I can't wait
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
just that his goal and nothing else,ordinary pass he no fit pass
That's how they spoil their players with hype.

At a time I was like 'should he re-learn 1st touch and short yard passes' at this stage of his career?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2015
dopeJemi:
I dey shame for falcao grin grin
me too,I dey cover my face for am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2015
chrisley024:
That's how they spoil their players with hype.

At a time I was like 'should he re-learn 1st touch and short yard passes' at this stage of his career?
if only LVG could have the gut to bench or substitute him at least for him to know that he is touchable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2015
codedguy1:
Herrera and Mata are pivotal to this team. They were the 2 players that suffered when LVG was experimenting with his formations but today they are producing the goods. Mata last game scored 2goals, now Herrera scores 2 today.

Di Maria came in and in a matter of minutes has an assist. Blind and Carrick are a blessing, Rooney is playing his preferred position very well.

Young was cool. Fellaini was average, Rojo, jones and Valencia were also gooD. De gea was on hols until his disgraceful mistake, but I will never hold it against him.

As for Falcao, he needs prayers ooo.

Game On.
falCOW needs TB Joshua for deliverance,but I am not writing him off completely,his problem is psychological,I guess he would get over it next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
falCOW needs TB Joshua for deliverance,but I am not writing him off completely,his problem is psychological,I guess he would get over it next season

TbJoshua will compound his problems
He is finished..... Absolutely dead grin
I can bet my mortgage that Falcao won't ever light up the striking department of any team again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2015
SailorXY:

Definitely .... but those 5 players, I hope Falcao is not inclusive

Coogar can argue with a frying pan
He could be all up in here arguing that Falcao warming up impacted the team and inspired Herrera''s goal
Never seen anything like that bloke grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pazienza(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Old age is catching up to both Xavi & Iniesta. Right after those two i'd among Mata, Isco,Silva & Herrera. Martinez and Thiago ll be on the bench

You lots seem to be forgetting Carzola. He is still ahead of Herrera and Mata in the Spanish midfielders pecking order, and for a good reason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I've really come to like Fellaini's role in that midfield. He's the bully/physical presence in that midfield. Who would've thought he'd be a key player in our starting 11 after last season......

You should be telling the donuts who wrote him off and slagged off David Moyes for bringing the beehive headed Belgian to United.
Anyone who knows Fellaini well should never have doubted his abilities.
Not the best of starts to his career at United but never doubTed he could be a mainstay in a midfield pack that was more or less moribund prior to his arrival.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2015
Elfenomenone has kept quiet about DiMaria -__-

C ur eye. Yeye Arsenal fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (1526) (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.