Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8511992 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Lmaoooo .grin
You see am! I no fit spell mourning again? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Deluded fans, deluded coach and a hot mess of a club. When I told y'all Van Hag was delusional for talking about the title you didn't listen.

Dj Tval abeg play me some Shekini jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2015
debosky:
Deluded fans, deluded coach and a hot mess of a club. When I told y'all Van Hag was delusional for talking about the title you didn't listen.

Dj Tval abeg play me some Shekini jare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCcuzqRRTHQ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrAify(f): 8:36pm On May 02, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
KingTom:
Guy I'm morning, no call my name! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2015
DrAify:
tongue tongue tongue
How you doin'? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrAify(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
Good and you?Hope you know Chelsea is gonna win tomorrow
KingTom:
How you doin'? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
Ronaldo just scored 3 Goals.. He should give the 3 goals to Charity, People that hasn't scored in the last 3 games.. grin grin grin

SailorXY, show face na.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2015
Just sae this on Twitter..
Last 3 matches, Man U has lost 1-0 3-0 1-0 That's 131. Are U MTN?
grin grin grin Bury me please..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2015
DrAify:
Good and you?Hope you know Chelsea is gonna win tomorrow
I don hear na, wetin sef grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrAify(f): 8:52pm On May 02, 2015
cheesy grin tongue
KingTom:
I don hear na, wetin sef grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
Bimffo:
Ronaldo just scored 3 Goals.. He should give the 3 goals to Charity, People that hasn't scored in the last 3 games.. grin grin grin

SailorXY, show face na.. grin
grin grin grin true talk!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 02, 2015
Only God knows if Van Gaal has brain issues angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
Guy I'm morning, no call my name! grin
lol forget ur sorrows and join us in celebrating tomorrow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2015
DrAify:
cheesy grin tongue
Congrats grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
pamcode:
lol forget ur sorrows and join us in celebrating tomorrow
Abegi! I wan go see my babe that time wey una get match grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Thats been yhe problem sll season. LVG has never had a plan B this season. He keeps on using the same tactics even when its so obvious the opposing team know wat we re goin to do, and wen we re goin to do it. We've been playing cross and nod to Fellaini since as far back as November and today was the same story as usual. He played Fellaini up front and dat one dint even connect wit a single cross all the while being offside like four or five times

He should've moved Fellaini to mata's position and move Mata to play to the right of Rooney. We can get goals by instructing Young to be putting crosses to the back post for Fellaini or any of the through passes from Mata which he is good at.

By this, Rooney, RVP and Fellaini could've scored. He got it all wrong by withdrawing RVP and moving Fellaini upfront. Only my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
LVG sef smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 02, 2015
tess1:

He should've moved Fellaini to mata's position and move Mata to play to the right of Rooney. We can get goals by instructing Young to be putting crosses to the back post for Fellaini or any of the through passes from Mata which he is good at.

By this, Rooney, RVP and Fellaini could've scored. He got it all wrong by withdrawing RVP and moving Fellaini upfront. Only my opinion.
Ur opinion is accurate bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by An0nimus: 9:22pm On May 02, 2015
Band boys sef don tire to dey come here grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:30pm On May 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
If we do not win our match tomorrow,I will ban myself from Nairaland till next season and trek from Nigeria to United Kingdom,LVG's house to be precised. Seun pls take note
It is well!embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:52pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmm! Carrick........ ? It is well ooo!

And to think this guy's been so under-rated for much of his career. Smh.

Carrick,the metronome of our midfield. See how we look toothless and powerless without him.

These freak injuries sef. LvG might need to do a total clear-out in the squad!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2015
Leyqute:

Mention them

Left to me alone:Evans, Young, Fellaini, Valencia, RVP, Falcao, Jones and a couple of others dt dnt spring to mind.If I was in charge, I really care less if they all left or not.They are not championship materials.Only Alex Ferguson can xplain d sorcery wid which he usd to consult to win leagues wid dese kind of players . Absolutely average players currently.Falcao and RVP have been class b4(in d past) bt are not at d moment.The rest of dem are hit and miss.Dnt get me wrong.They are useful to av in a team competing on 4 fronts bt if Manu United want to build a championship winning team, den dese lot have no business starting week in week out.They will not acheive dt.Wat is happening wid Man u now is a case of " you reap wat u sow" and he who fights and runs away lives to fight anoda day".We thought we cud buy cheap players to save cost.While Bayern were busy acquiring Goetze and Javi Martinez and Thiago, Chelsea acquired Hazard and Oscar and Man city acquired Silva, Aguero and Toure back den for relaltively modest amounts we were looking for Value In d market amd went ahead to buy a lot of crap into d team.Now we av been discovered and we now av to spend almost double of wat we shud av spent in d first place because we are now more desperate dan ever.It pains me to remember dt David Silva went to City for 24 mill, mata went to chelsea for 22 etc and yet we were preaching value in d market. We all bought Agreed a fee for hazard bt fergie refused to pay 6 mill for his agent bt went ahead to pay 18mill for young in d same summer (why oh why??) Wat abt D 80 mill we got from Ronaldo..hw did we spend it? Obertan(free), Valencia (17mill), Micheal owen (free).How can u do dt and still hope to b a top team while at d same time signing garbage players?.I dnt feel at all for us.we are paying d price of wat we thought was short-cut to success.Now everyone knws we desperate.dts y we even overpaid for di maria.We av a lot of work to do.If u think our team okay. Ask urslf a qstn and answer it genuinely? Apart frm de gea, mayb rooney...which oda of our players wud get into barcelona, bayern or real madrid squad currently? I dnt evn think our best defender wud do dt (Smalling).never mind d odas.dts d basis of comparison.Dts d manchester united level.None of our midfielders or strikers or wingers wud evn sniff a place in d bench bench let alone d starting 11.dts hw bad our current team is.In 2008-12, u cud make a case of evra, Rooney, ronadlo, scholes, tevez, carrick, van der saar, Nani etc having spots in d oda top teams I mentioned. Not so sure today.Who wud young and felliani displace in real madrid?is it bale or james rodriguez or isco? Hw abt in bayern, is it goetze or robben or ribery? Hw abt in barca? Neymar, pedro, Iniesta. ...I feel sorry for my team. We av a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:45pm On May 02, 2015
Stupi d as s MUFC fans
They don't listen when you tell them the truth
A couple of lucky results got some of them dreaming
The worst team on all fronts out of the top 5 in the EPL right now
I hope you don't even make UCL.
You don't deserve it ... insha Allah I hope the woes and misery continues
I hate MUFC

Where is that deluded SailorXY?
Coogar nkan? looks like his secret hideout has had its only outlet blocked by the shower of shi t United keep raining grin
Adelana abi Akindanidani is the the only scumtwat vomiting all over the thread trying to stay afloat......
Scummies i say goodnight ... dead as a FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:11am On May 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Stupi d as s MUFC fans
I hate MUFC

Coogar nkan? looks like his secret hideout has had its only outlet blocked by the shower of shi t United keep raining grin
Adelana abi Akindanidani is the the only scumtwat vomiting all over the thread trying to stay afloat......

Please let them.make UCL.. We dont want Liverpool o..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2015
Welbeck is going to wembley, Cleverly is going to wembley, Chicharito is going to Berlin..

Di Maria, Falcao, Rooney, are going to the beach.. grin

SailorXY, So U decided to be on Ghostmode today.. grin Weldone..! We hope to see you tommorow cheering Chelshit to Victory. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:56am On May 03, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Stupi d as s MUFC fans
I hate MUFC

Lool! Beating Spurs, Liverpool and City is luck u say? Surely, the sh*t u spit out must surprise even u urself. Every team ve their bad moments. U've had urs for 10yrs. We've had ours and its not even up to two yrs yet.

U re obviously jobless and witout any gainful means of employment if u come here everyday and shout u hate MUFC. Who cares if u hate us? It wont remove one brick from Old Trafford neither ll it remove any trophy from our cabinet. No matter how bad we're now, ur opinion abt us ll always be irrelevant.....

Seriously u need a life bruh.....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2015
Kemizee:

Left to me alone:Evans, Young, Fellaini, Valencia, RVP, Falcao, Jones and a couple of others dt dnt spring to mind.If I was in charge, I really care less if they all left or not.They are not championship materials.Only Alex Ferguson can xplain d sorcery wid which he usd to consult to win leagues wid dese kind of players . Absolutely average players currently.Falcao and RVP have been class b4(in d past) bt are not at d moment.The rest of dem are hit and miss.Dnt get me wrong.They are useful to av in a team competing on 4 fronts bt if Manu United want to build a championship winning team, den dese lot have no business starting week in week out.They will not acheive dt.Wat is happening wid Man u now is a case of " you reap wat u sow" and he who fights and runs away lives to fight anoda day".We thought we cud buy cheap players to save cost.While Bayern were busy acquiring Goetze and Javi Martinez and Thiago, Chelsea acquired Hazard and Oscar and Man city acquired Silva, Aguero and Toure back den for relaltively modest amounts we were looking for Value In d market amd went ahead to buy a lot of crap into d team.Now we av been discovered and we now av to spend almost double of wat we shud av spent in d first place because we are now more desperate dan ever.It pains me to remember dt David Silva went to City for 24 mill, mata went to chelsea for 22 etc and yet we were preaching value in d market. We all bought Agreed a fee for hazard bt fergie refused to pay 6 mill for his agent bt went ahead to pay 18mill for young in d same summer (why oh why??) Wat abt D 80 mill we got from Ronaldo..hw did we spend it? Obertan(free), Valencia (17mill), Micheal owen (free).How can u do dt and still hope to b a top team while at d same time signing garbage players?.I dnt feel at all for us.we are paying d price of wat we thought was short-cut to success.Now everyone knws we desperate.dts y we even overpaid for di maria.We av a lot of work to do.If u think our team okay. Ask urslf a qstn and answer it genuinely? Apart frm de gea, mayb rooney...which oda of our players wud get into barcelona, bayern or real madrid squad currently? I dnt evn think our best defender wud do dt (Smalling).never mind d odas.dts d basis of comparison.Dts d manchester united level.None of our midfielders or strikers or wingers wud evn sniff a place in d bench bench let alone d starting 11.dts hw bad our current team is.In 2008-12, u cud make a case of evra, Rooney, ronadlo, scholes, tevez, carrick, van der saar, Nani etc having spots in d oda top teams I mentioned. Not so sure today.Who wud young and felliani displace in real madrid?is it bale or james rodriguez or isco? Hw abt in bayern, is it goetze or robben or ribery? Hw abt in barca? Neymar, pedro, Iniesta. ...I feel sorry for my team. We av a lot of work to do.
how many league titles has hazard since he came to EPL, a good coach would have won us the league withe amount of players bought and money spent, cut me the hazard crap, how far has chelsea fared in the ucl with hazard or city as well, we haven't done well due to the crazy coaches we have had in the last couple of years, every team has its fair share of average players, madrid have just one league title in 4 years even will become 1 in 5 years now, we need to get a trusted coach with united's blood in him not some old school and clueless coach. Buying players guarantees nothing, I have said this over and over,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:15am On May 03, 2015
There are days you just settle for at least a draw. If you don't score, they shouldn't score you. The inexperienced McNair cost us again. He wasn't in charge of the situation that led to the free kick. I also blame our players who were in the scramble for the ball and they let West Brom out of that scramble in their area. No one wanted to commit a foul, and there wouldn't have been even a yellow card considering the ball was being fought for by many players of both sides. What should have been a harmless free kick in West Brom area became a dangerous free kick in the edge of our box.

I believe Phil Jones reads the game far better than Smalling. From Chelsea's game till yesterday, Smalling leaves McNair unprotected and unguided countless times. Jones would most likely have acted as the sweeper behind McNair after all the errors from McNair. When we played 3 at the back earlier in the season with different defenders being used as the lone CB, Smalling proved to be one needing dependence as compared to Jones who can play so easily independently from another good partner.

I still want to believe that the freshness of Mata and Fellaini helped them in the 6 win run. Both are now a shadow of what they were just some weeks back. Mata had the best opportunity to set up our strikers or shoot from outside the box, but he was lacking in all the balls cut back to him by Valencia. Here I missed Nani. Nani would have shot a thunder with his left foot or dribble through. Mata should rest for Di Maria to play with his left foot cutting/drifting inward from the right side.

Too many passes, no dribbling through into the 18 yard box. Although we created chances. McNair missed a free header, Young and Fellaini missed simple rebounds. Fellaini is a lazy player. Sluggish to react. RVP stopping a goal bound shot that would have easily be redirected into the net by Rooney, although he was playing back to the goal post.

I think the referee made it hard for us a little.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2015
^^^
Man,whatever we shouldn't be losing to the likes of WBA at Old Trafford. It is highly unacceptable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2015
All the players and coaching crew should accept responsibility for that last nights defeat to WBA.

What is the point of dominating a match 80/20,if you are not gonna stick the ball in the back of the net.
We need strikers who can score at least 25 goals in a season. The strikers we currently have can not do that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2015
^^
Simple! Our attack and all our top players should be ashamed of themselves. 3 games without a goal angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2015
FT: Manchester United 0-1 West Bromwich Albion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.