Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8633574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
coded01:
The Red Devils are prepared to pay up to £22.7 million for his services, and the Spain international's move to Old Trafford is edging near... tongue
£17m. If you NO sell, chop am smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinizia:
I'm not bothered one bit that Maria is going. He lacks fighting spirit and i wish him success at Ligue 1. I wanted him to succeed at Man Utd but he couldn't fight for his place.

My only anger is that Man Utd sold him for £45 million. We'd have at least upped it to 50. The loss is too much. angry

is it your money
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
U bench a whole Angel for Ashley Young and u complain of fighting spirit....... Go sign John cena if u want 'Fighting spirit'..... The Angel is tired of being a Devil

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
^^^^

How brainless, no-future-having, god forsaken Shekpe fans think. Waste of cryber space. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Bleep off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Princeparix(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Lil kesh get sense pass you.....

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2015
lollz badt guyz!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2015
jisos! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Princeparix:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Always happening on scummies thread grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Always happening on scummies thread grin

You be agbaya walahi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Platini will run for FIFA president.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pataki:

Jealousy and envy? For a club that has no consistency right after Fergie left - what is there to be be envious of? Of course, Romero is now a ManU player, he automatically becomes the best GK to grace the Premier league. cheesy

we have won a community shield since SAF left.....we haven't been barren like arsenal! grin

Football is a continuum. When last did ManU win the league? What makes you think you are not already towing the path Arsenal has towed in the last 11 years? At least, we have a justified reason as to why Arsenal has not been able to win the league in the last couple of years. What reason(s) would ManU spin for us? The last three seasons, ManU transfer seasons has always been filled with jubilation over players bought, yet we do not see any outstanding display as the season full kicks in.

we still won the league 2 years ago. what is 2 years?
chelsea didn't win the league for 5 years.....2010-2015. it's cyclical but we all know a massive club like united will not be barren for long. winning is in their DNA. arsenal, however, are the epitome of failure.

And oh should I remind you, qualify first for the CL group stage, then you ManU fans can hold discussion with the elites in this new season. Anything short of that, I do not see what it is to be envious of your club. The worst disgrace would be, your team not qualifying for the CL group games!! grin

qualification is already guaranteed!
you saw what our academy lads did to barca's first team the other day...... januzaj & lingard running riots around seasoned professionals. arsenal are a shyte team - using emirates stadium as an excuse to fail. emirates have been generating hundreds of millions of pounds and yet this yeye club still cannot win anything tangible. where's UEFA champions league trophy? where's your league title?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
StarBoard:

Mata had 9 goals in 33 apps for United last season. De Bruyne probably won the assist category but if he's any better overall, it's marginal in my view.
No doubt in KdB but we have at least one similar player in our books.

KDB is the real deal.
we should be signing players like that by now.

I'm not too sure with van Gaal.
He sees the obvious gaps at the back but is pursuing the lost cause in Ramos, the same thing we accused David Moyes of.
I still wait for the magical signing he's talking about

he will sign otamendi.....the asking price is the issue now.
valencia want us to pay the buy-out clause.....only last year, he was just £8m commodity.....now they want £35m for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
it seem Young is on the market
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
coogar:

he will sign otamendi.....the asking price is the issue now.
valencia want us to pay the buy-out clause.....only last year, he was just £8m commodity.....now they want £35m for him.

More like Valencia wants to spark a bidding war over him and drive up his price from the quoted release clause.

I hear van Gaal is no longer interested in him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
StarBoard:

More like Valencia wants to spark a bidding war over him and drive up his price from the quoted release clause.

I hear van Gaal is no longer interested in him
Not a good move on Valencia's part I don't see anybody after the guy aside from us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Not a good move on Valencia's part I don't see anybody after the guy aside from us.
You never know how these clubs operate.
They might want to cash in on United's interest and shop the guy around and make it seem like he has potential alternative resuitors
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Antell95(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
Princeparix:

nice one bros.... U seem to av shut him up for the rest of the day...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Abeg, what time is our match against PSG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sniper4real:
Abeg, what time is our match against PSG
2am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
Arsenal close to signing Benzema....'they've always been close to signing him' every season since 2013!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ramos agrees 5years Madrid deal...... Can we concentrate on Otamendi now please? And also tie down De Gea with 6years contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
I never believed that transfer would pull through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
UniqueGem:
Ramos agrees 5years Madrid deal...... Can we concentrate on Otamendi now please? And also tie down De Gea with 6years contract.

We suppose tie De Gea with 15yrs contract by fire by force!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
codedguy1:

We suppose tie De Gea with 15yrs contract by fire by force!
Is it at gun point? He has been delaying it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
Woody has refused to pay £35m for Otamendi & it think its easy to see why; the player wants out - we are the only interested candidate or @ least where the player desires.
so Woody drops his interest to potentially lower asking price!

perhaps if Valencia is adamant to the very end, Woody may just pay up but it seem this one will go down the wire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.