Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8629930 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Look@you, do you tink 5 of dem will qualify out of the group stage
Lol! Na so!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Kolade354:
Look@you, do you tink 5 of dem will qualify out of the group stage

No English team can beat any 5 of us in La liga.

The true question is... Is there any EPL team that will scale the group stage?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Dumb scummies thinking and dreaming about Neymar grin grin grin

Where is Coogar my man?........ my sources close to MUFC are saying LVG does not plan to drop your fat boy upfront anytime soon..... Wonder what you think about that fam! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
5 LaLiga teams in UCL! Safe to say that trophy could be staying one more year in Spain

Daft... Extremely daft!
Safe to say the trophy could be staying one more year Spain? When something is safe, what is the point of having 'could' again?
Akindanidani you not only lack football knowledge like someone said here yesterday, you lack a lot more! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2015
grin “I’m very happy to be at Chelsea because it’s a club that, like Barça, are fighting for titles. I had offers from other English clubs – Manchester United, City and Chelsea, who were the club that more rapidly resolved my transfer and the one that showed more interest in me. Of course I would have liked to have stayed at Barça and retire there. That was my intention when I signed my contract extension. But I’ve taken a gamble because it’s what I wanted. I
wasn’t going to stay here just to appear in the team photos. I was really happy when I signed that contract. But then I saw that my situation would not change. I’m always ambitious but it was difficult to have continuity here. Now I have new
challenges and the opportunity to continue to play. This offer arrived and it gave me everything I needed to take a decision. I wanted to leave to
have more playing time. I just hope I don’t have to face Barça or step out at the Nou Camp wearing another jersey. It would be difficult, I wouldn’t like it. I don’t think Barça will miss me because they have plenty of quality players, but I will sure miss them, the players and
the club.”..... Pedro Rodriguez (the guardian)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Some people shaaaaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Debroslink:

hahahaha laff wan kill me ooo.....So chelsea and arsenal ar deir to make up d number in group stage in ur shallow mind....... And mancity too,even man utd will struggle to beat valencia or sevilla if dey meet in group stage....abeg go sit down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Ij
Kolade354:
hahahaha laff wan kill me ooo.....So chelsea and arsenal ar deir to make up d number in group stage in ur shallow mind....... And mancity too,even man utd will struggle to beat valencia or sevilla if dey meet in group stage....abeg go sit down.
Overlook the pleb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Debroslink:

Chelsea and Barca's love story is stronger than Twilight
City will destroy a Valencia/Sevilla combined Eleven
Dnt tell Me United or City stand no chance against Madrid........

I saw ur first line on Barca thread but I decided to ignore,U have successfully brought it here....
U will get the deliverance you need
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Debroslink:

Debroslink:

No English team can beat any of the 5 participants from La Liga?
Are you insane?!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

No English team can beat any of the 5 participants from La Liga?
Are you insane?!!!!

Very much so. Such utter trash! It's as if he speaks with his anus!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Fellaini 20+ goal striker grin grin grin

LvG no go kee pesin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2015
PREMIER LEAGUE STATS

MAN CITY GOAL SCORERS

V. Kompany 2
S. Nasri 1
D. Silva 1
S. Agüero 1
Y. Touré 1
A. Kolarov 1
Fernandinho 1

CHELSEA GOAL SCORERS

Diego Costa 1
C. Azpilicueta 1
Pedro 1
Oscar 1

MAN UTD GOAL SCORERS

A. Januzaj 1

ARSENAL GOAL SCORERS

O. Giroud 1

I can't still figure out why we blame our poor goal scoring form only on rooney..... i posted this stats to show you guys that although the CF's are responsible for the goals, but it all depends on the team work.....Kompany is city's highest goal scorer......elampiro defended rooney and i think he did that because he saw what other united faithfuls didn't see and that is the set up of LVG infamous philosophy........to retain possession in midfield and not lose the ball ( hence passing sidways)....rooney can't track back to collect the ball and at the same be in box to receive the ball........costa has only scored 1 of chelsea's goals this season, the midfielders has had their share of goals too same thing with the city side......I'm of the opinion rooney is rusty but i still feel its LVG philosophies thats affecting the team now!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Leyqute:
Fellaini 20+ goal striker grin grin grin
LvG no go kee pesin
2015/2016 SEASON
FELLAINI
Headed goals 22
Left leg 1
Right leg 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
We can make all sort of excuses for Rooney but even that is running out now!

LvG said the media has always criticized not playing Rooney as no. 9 (his best position, the last time he played there bla bla bla)! Now there are different tunes of how he's magnificent behind the no. 9 so which is it?!

Even with this current set up, play Javier Hernandez as no. 9 for 3 consecutive games let's see if Rooney is put to shame or not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2015
saintwill:

2015/2016 SEASON

FELLAINI

Headed goals 22

Left leg 1

Right leg 2

In how many matches biko and in what position?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2015
angry
SailorXY:

LvG said the media has always criticized not playing Rooney as no. 9 (his best position, the last time he played there bla bla bla)! Now there are different tunes of how he's magnificent behind the no. 9 so which is it?!

Even with this current set up, play Javier Hernandez as no. 9 for 3 consecutive games let's see if Rooney is put to shame or not.

Make una leave this rooney matter na? He is off form and unfit hence the horrendous showings! Woodward has already promised the fans 1 last "boomshot" before next tuesday so just maintain your best looku looku position 4 now! Rooneys best position has always been as a supporting striker playing off a top 9 since he likes being involved in build up play, getting touches on the ball and giving slide rule and feinted passes so much! Think back to the nistelrooy days and louis saha days! It is when he is truly at peace with himself

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Na weedtaker o!! grin grin
grin yes o na me, atleast him better pass de fati bombom 300k per week skipo.
LTSHANGY:
Weedtaker! So na you dey do us this strong thing? Diaris God o..
i don already go place bet untop him head say him see net tonight as far as him start in the no.9 position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
FOOTBALL NEWS 25/08/2015 11:02, Report by Gemma Thompson Manchester United take 18-man squad for Club Brugge match Louis van Gaal has selected an 18-man squad for the second leg of Manchester United's Champions League qualifier away to Club Brugge. The group left Manchester Airport on Tuesday morning bound for Belgium with Marouane Fellaini included in the travelling party which will train at the Jan Breydel Stadium on Tuesday night. The scorer of the crucial late goal in the first leg replaces Antonio Valencia in the only change to the matchday squad on duty against Newcastle United last weekend. The Reds currently hold a 3-1 advantage in the tie thanks to a brace from Memphis Depay and Fellaini's injury-time header after Brugge nicked an early away goal via an unfortunate Michael Carrick own goal at Old Trafford. The ManUtd.com team will be with the United squad throughout the stay in Belgium and will bring you live updates from Louis van Gaal's pre-match press conference from 18:15 BST this evening via our United Today blog and our Twitter feed @ManUtd. We'll also have exclusive photos from the Reds' training session later this evening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Full travelling squad: Sergio Romero, Sam Johnstone; Daley Blind, Matteo Darmian, Paddy McNair, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling; Michael Carrick, Marouane Fellaini, Ander Herrera, Juan Mata, Morgan Schneiderlin, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Ashley Young; Memphis Depay, Javier Hernandez, Adnan Januzaj, Wayne Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leyqute:

In how many matches biko and in what position?
As a no 9 & 10
Abi u no hear wetin LVG talk

2015/2016 prenier league highest goal scorer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
saintwill:
PREMIER LEAGUE STATS

MAN CITY GOAL SCORERS

V. Kompany 2
S. Nasri 1
D. Silva 1
S. Agüero 1
Y. Touré 1
A. Kolarov 1
Fernandinho 1

CHELSEA GOAL SCORERS

Diego Costa 1
C. Azpilicueta 1
Pedro 1
Oscar 1

MAN UTD GOAL SCORERS

A. Januzaj 1

ARSENAL GOAL SCORERS

O. Giroud 1

I can't still figure out why we blame our poor goal scoring form only on rooney..... i posted this stats to show you guys that although the CF's are responsible for the goals, but it all depends on the team work .....Kompany is city's highest goal scorer......elampiro defended rooney and i think he did that because he saw what other united faithfuls didn't see and that is the set up of LVG infamous philosophy........to retain possession in midfield and not lose the ball ( hence passing sidways)....rooney can't track back to collect the ball and at the same be in box to receive the ball........costa has only scored 1 of chelsea's goals this season, the midfielders has had their share of goals too same thing with the city side......I'm of the opinion rooney is rusty but i still feel its LVG philosophies thats affecting the team now!

your analysis would have made plenty of sense but rooney hasn't found the net as a striker in the last 10 competitive games. reframe your analysis to capture the last 10 competitive games that aguero, giroud, costa and harry kane have played for their respective clubs and tell us what you find from it. that should be a very simple task for you. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Daft... Extremely daft!
Safe to say the trophy could be staying one more year Spain? When something is safe, what is the point of having 'could' again?
Akindanidani you not only lack football knowledge like someone said here yesterday, you lack a lot more! cheesy
Oh Look....Captain Clown is back!! This idíot with all the English u form on here, dont even know the definition of 'could' and in wat context it can be used...

Let me brighten ur grammar the Layman way...
Could is defined as the possibility that something might happen.
Therefore using 'could' in my sentence whether i used 'safe' or not was legit.

U re not very smart now, are u?? And u just proved dat the internet shouldn't be made available to dimwits and nincompops like u.
And bruh i can guarantee ur English is nowhere as good as mine whether u live in the UK or not.

But u can keep displaying ur stoopidity and clueless self on this thread for all to see. Let that inner clown manifest. Oh Benzema u genius!! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
SailorXY:

when rooney plays as #9 and fails....his fans say rooney needs to play as #10
when rooney plays as #10 and fails...his fans say rooney needs to play as #9
when rooney plays in the midfield and fails.....his fans say rooney needs to play as #9

rinse and repeat process..... grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
angry

Just play rooney behind chicarito as a supporting striker, memphis on the right wing, ashley young on the left wing, mata and scheinedrlin or bastian in the centre, and tell me if chances and goals won't flow? This gaal should stop trying to be clever by half abeg! His tactics are the problem not the team ffs! Haba!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheNonce:
angry

Make una leave this rooney matter na? He is off form and unfit hence the horrendous showings! Woodward has already promised the fans 1 last "boomshot" before next tuesday so just maintain your best looku looku position 4 now! Rooneys best position has always been as a supporting striker playing off a top 9 since he likes being involved in build up play, getting touches on the ball and giving slide rule and feinted passes so much! Think back to the nistelrooy days and louis saha days! It is when he is truly at peace with himself

This is super story..........#singing

The fatso is earning 300K quid a week, hell!! i don't care he should be able to do a good job as a GK.

I feel that his body structure and poor first touch are beginning to let him down plus he has lost the acceleration, pace and brute strength that helped him as a young player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
daily mail don craze! grin cheesy grin cheesy

wayne rooney has scored just one away goal in nine months and in that time has earned £8m

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kendzyma(m), kizolo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.