Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8657272 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
which double standards? Giggs >>> Lampard. wetin concern Henry to the argument? Did I ever use goals to credit giggs over lampard or are u trying to start another senseless argument?
calm down and chill.......
How do judge Hazard with goals and decide not to judge Giggs with goals?......
that's my point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Real Madrid will never forget the Names of Luis Van Gaal and Ed woodward
Don't mind Perez trying to save face. He thought Ed would surrender and sell DDG for peanut. They became serious with about 12hrs to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

calm down and chill.......
How do judge Hazard with goals and decide not to judge Giggs with goals?......
that's my point
have I ever dropped a negative remark about hazard b4? I'm actually of the opinion that he is a good player who shouldn't be judged by goals alone. Go to ur thread n dig out my post about hazard if u hv the time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

What do you expect from a dunce? Chelsea fans changed hazard's wing from left winger,now they are calling him a midfielder.
If he fails to score in the next 5 games they'll say its because,hazard played as a left-back.
And if hazard fails to score in the next 10 games,they will say its because mourinho plays defensive games.
Infact they are ready to admit mourinho is a bus parker just to save hazard's skin

You at 40, are the obvious dunce here, you have always been a dunce, almost everyone knows that on this board, like I told you earlier, Nonso, i knew you would never disappoint me, you have always been a malaprop-spewing simpleton.

Henceforth, whenever you see me having a mature debate with sensible old men unlike you dunderhead, don't just jump into my post like puma and reply, ur mental capacity is too weak to engage in sensible talks, just stick to ur trolling abeg.

Go ahead and see Raumdeuter's reply to the post you fooolishly jumped on.

Only an animal like you will write 'an united fan', a big disgrace to ur alma-mater thats if you ever passed thru the walls of an institution.

Retarrded Old fagggot!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
elampiro:

Can I have the classicos results with dates since 2011/2012?
10 December 2011 RealMadrid Barcelona 1–3 Scorers benzema. Sanchez xavi fabregas

21 April 2012 Barcelona RealMadrid 1–2 Scorers. Sanchez. Khedira ronaldo

October2012 Barcelona RealMadrid 2–2 Scorers messi messi (2). Ronaldo ronaldo (2)

2 March 2013 RealMadrid Barcelona 2–1 Scorers. Benzema ramos. Messi

26October 2013 Barcelona RealMadrid 2–1 Scorers. Neymar sanchez. Jese

23 March 2014 RealMadrid Barcelona 3–4 Scorers benzema benzema ronaldo. Messi messi messi (3)

25 October 2014. RealMadrid Barcelona 3–1 Scorers benzema pepe ronaldo. Neymar

22 March 2015 Barcelona RealMadrid 2-1 Scorers matheu. Suarez. Ronaldo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:
I am a big hazard a.ss licker I ride his c*ock daily like a bike
Fixed wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
have I ever dropped a negative remark about hazard b4? I'm actually of the opinion that he is a good player who shouldn't be judged by goals alone. Go to ur thread n dig out my post about hazard if u hv the time.
Lampard goals are inflated with PK and set pieces though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
shut up ur cum guzzling mouth u shameless cцnt head. Who took France to the 2006 world cup semifinal? How many goals did drogba score in the afcon finals that his country reached u asSwipe. You are a big disgrace to monkeys. When arsenal were at their peak who was leading the line u muttonhead. What was Drogba's highest position in the highest award nomination log? even with a star studded ivory coast ,he couldn't even score a penalty to save his life in a final against a Zambian side n guess what? ivory coast won the afcon after he left. What about the world cup? You should go n check ur brains u primitive screw head.
you are the ballon d'fool for the year 2015, your sillyness is unparalleled. How many finals has henry delivered, you couldnt answer, you are lucky we arent in the old stone age you would have been given a calabash with an egg inside and you would have commited suicide. Bastard, you lack footie knowledge, did Henry ever win French league player of the year. King Didier won it, Did henry win the EPL as King Didier, Did d Henry ever score in the UCl final, if not for eto'o and messi would ever have won the holy grail, king didier has the key to wembley, king didier had scored against the kings of Europe, madrid, barcelona, bayern et al in the UCL. henry was good but he fizzles out when the ovation is loudest compared to king didier turned wembley to his fortress. You need a good slap to resettle your empty brains. Retarded Monkey, go and bathe, you smell of poo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
Oh Oh.....No vex.... my mistake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
chrisley024:
Don't say that remember some players use penalties to boost their goals tally like hidden
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Hazard has been used as a forward in games and he flopped massively

Vs Arsenal 0-0 in April and vs Juve 3-0 in Turin are those I can remember now

You see, u can only state 2 scenarios, can u say the same about the other guys??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
that Belgian team is built on fellani
He's their most important player
of course also de bruyne lists like this is where u start finding hidden
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
chrisley024:
Set pieces? Really? I have never heard of anyone complain of set pieces apart from penalties......

Wetin I no go hear.....this is hilarious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

10 December 2011 RealMadrid Barcelona 1–3
Scorers benzema. Sanchez xavi fabregas

21 April 2012 Barcelona RealMadrid 1–2
Scorers. Sanchez. Khedira ronaldo

October2012 Barcelona RealMadrid 2–2
Scorers messi messi (2). Ronaldo ronaldo (2)

2 March 2013 RealMadrid Barcelona 2–1
Scorers. Benzema ramos. Messi

26October 2013 Barcelona RealMadrid 2–1
Scorers. Neymar sanchez. Jese

23 March 2014 RealMadrid Barcelona 3–4
Scorers benzema benzema ronaldo. Messi messi messi (3)

25 October 2014. RealMadrid Barcelona 3–1
Scorers benzema pepe ronaldo. Neymar

22 March 2015 Barcelona RealMadrid 2-1l
Scorers matheu. Suarez. Ronaldo

Are these all the matches? Can you help to add the cup matches?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

You see, u can only state 2 scenarios, can u say the same about the other guys??
He didn't say only 2 u dumb-f*ck how can he remember all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
There was once a time when boys were claiming LVG was a breath of Fresh Air.

Now he is called Plato.

Starboard I'm looking right at you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

He didn't say only 2 u dumb-f*ck how can he remember all

Lmao.....ur MENTAL CAPACITY (I have to type this in capital letters) is too low to engage in mature talks, just look at ur post again, Nonso, how dumb can you get really??

He didn't mention 2 scenarios, how many did he mention then??

Rotflmao, u now know what's on his mind to tell that he cant know all, u must think he's a miserable being like you.

Why not do your research and tell us how many other matches Hazard got deployed as our main striker.

I've told u to stick to ur trolling, that's the only thing u are good at, leave mature debates to sensible people who can use their brains.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
RooRuudRonSaha:
you are the ballon d'fool for the year 2015, your sillyness is unparalleled. How many finals has henry delivered, you couldnt answer, you are lucky we arent in the old stone age you would have been given a calabash with an egg inside and you would have commited suicide. Bastard, you lack footie knowledge, did Henry ever win French league player of the year. King Didier won it, Did henry win the EPL as King Didier, Did d Henry ever score in the UCl final, if not for eto'o and messi would ever have won the holy grail, king didier has the key to wembley, king didier had scored against the kings of Europe, madrid, barcelona, bayern et al in the UCL. henry was good but he fizzles out when the ovation is loudest compared to king didier turned wembley to his fortress. You need a good slap to resettle your empty brains. Retarded Monkey, go and bathe, you smell of poo
You are a cretinous fцсking cцnt head. You don't deserve to ever type in this thread again. Thierry henry didn't win the EPL? and here I was thinking that I was at the very least dealing with a dog nothing knowing that this dirty hobo is worse. For ur info, Thierry henry won the young player of the year in france b4 moving to Juventus u froggy cцnt!! How many golden boots did "king Didier" win in the EPL? how many European golden boot does "king Didier" have? With this post I can confirm confidently that u r the most f00lish poster on NL. Even Drogba will give u a resounding slap for attempting this f00lery. Don't ever quote me again u cockeyed son of a pig!.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
From the various arguments dat I hv witnessed here, I can see that so many folks started watching football in 2010. How can an aSswipe say that Thierry henry didn't win the EPL title? The sheer number of arrogant pigs on this board is horrifying. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
elampiro:

Are these all the matches? Can you help to add the cup matches?
Can't now am busy and on mobile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lmao.....ur MENTAL CAPACITY (I have to type this in capital letters) is too low to engage in mature talks, just look at ur post again, Nonso, how dumb can you get really??

He didn't mention 2 scenarios, how many did he mention then??

Rotflmao, u now know what's on his mind to tell that he cant know all, u must think he's a miserable being like you.

Why not do your research and tell us how many other matches Hazard got deployed as our main striker.

I've told u to stick to ur trolling, that's the only thing u are good at, leave mature debates to sensible people who can use their brains.
Shut up u son of a pig he said he can only recall 2 u doubling oaf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Other guys deliver thats why they are moved to attacking position unlike Ikedia who cant hit water of thrown off a boat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
chrisley024:
Don't mind Perez trying to save face. He thought Ed would surrender and sell DDG for peanut. They became serious with about 12hrs to go.
even David never wanted to leave for Madrid dat was why he didn't hand in transfer request.
He was using Madrid as a bait to see if united will increase #240000£ a week contract offered to him

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
If Madrid really wanted DDG then why did they wait till the last day of transfer to start doing business with united? A question DDG should ask himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
From the various arguments dat I hv witnessed here, I can see that so many folks started watching football in 2010. How can an aSswipe say that Thierry henry didn't win the EPL title? The sheer number of arrogant pigs on this board is horrifying. shocked

It's becoming too boring to see you repeat this every day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
even David never wanted to leave for Madrid dat was why he didn't hand in transfer request.
He was using Madrid as a bait to see if united will increase #240000£ a week contract offered to him
Lol don't deceive yourself , he is off the first chance he gets.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Hahahaha....are u whinning yourself?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
of course also de bruyne lists like this is where u start finding hidden
Hidden knows how to play nothing only d park bus crew sees him as their world best a certain Thomas muller shit on him anyday anytime
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

Other guys deliver thats why they are moved to attacking position unlike Ikedia who cant hit water of thrown off a boat

Lol...since Robben and Ribery delivered, why haven't they been listed as strikers like Muller? smileysmiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mourinholic:

Hahahaha....are u whinning yourself?
no bro am just happy the deal didn't mAterialise.... sorry if DDG disappoint u guy tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
elampiro:

It's becoming too boring to see you repeat this every day.
repeat what? the truth? Or should I reduce the "year" further down to 2009 or did u start to watch football in 2010 that u feel offended?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
MAN UNITED HIT BACK AT MADRID AGAIN

“The facts speak for themselves. The FA are prepared to back our case that documents were in on time,” a spokesman for United told TheTelegraph. “We all like to blame others but if you let one slip through your fingers into the back of the net, then ultimately the culpability is yours."

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.