Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,995 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8618480 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (14118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Age is irrelevant here. Fact remains Chelsea spent money to win the league in those two seasons. Now u saying otherwise....

I was surprised when u of all people were talking like u have been watching football right from Mama Adelana1's womb cheesycheesycheesy.

Chelsea won titles with these buys, that can't be compared to Man u's extravagant spendings.

I'm sure this page will blow up if u can give us a rough estimate of how much Moyes wasted on this team, LVG has spent much more, yet the team hasn't been able to show a common Carling cup in 3 good years....let's not even talk about the weekly astronomical wages being forked out on these players.

Its too embarrassing, even Arsenal are back to back FA cup winners, they didn't have to spend much. ..una team just dey buy anything buyable, una almost buy Muller for 80m, Otamendi, etc etc cheesycheesy last last una struggle make top 4 last season( thank God for De gea's heroics) this season, Arsenal still flog una bullshit, Man city, Everton and Chelsea are patiently waiting to further disgrace this joke of a team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I wont miss that kind party for anything... grin grin

Imagine these old people still partying cos man utd lost.

Chelseafan1:

Lmao.....Mourinholic, Hensben, Airmark, come and see this animal wey no dey let our thread rest, u are classless, this is just a proof.
Stop taking it too personal...In fact!! get lost...bury your big head in the sand like this. tongue

Na that dopejemi I targeted today. He knew whats up and ran away. You and adelana should just take it easy and stop parental abuse. Imagine that dopejemi disturbing our thread senselessly on a non-match day on daily basis, I thought it was because of chestar . but I was wrong. He forced me to remain on this section cos of his annoying posts. I have declared fatwa on this man utd. Every match day I will make sure I have like 70 fresh gifs, unless dopejemi is called to order.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I was surprised when u of all people were talking like u have been watching football right from Mama Adelana1's womb cheesycheesycheesy.
Loool! I've been watching footie long enough!

Chelsea won titles with these buys, that can't be compared to Man u's extravagant spendings.

I'm sure this page will blow up if u can give us a rough estimate of how much Moyes wasted on this team, LVG has spent much more, yet the team hasn't been able to show a common Carling cup in 3 good years....let's not even talk about the weekly astronomical wages being forked out on these players.

Its too embarrassing, even Arsenal are back to back FA cup winners, they didn't have to spend much. ..una team just dey buy anything buyable, una almost buy Muller for 80m, Otamendi, etc etc cheesycheesy last last una struggle make top 4 last season( thank God for De gea's heroics) this season, Arsenal still flog una bullshit, Man city, Everton and Chelsea are patiently waiting to further disgrace this joke of a team.
Moyes spent 55mill.
LVG spent 136mill last season and 97mill this season o. So pls tell me, how is this overspending.

In 2009, Madrid spent 136mill on both Ronaldo and Kaka they lost 5-0 to Barca and still went trophyless that season.

Last season City 97.8 and went trophyless. This season, they've spent 142mill and they've lost 4-1 to Spurs. Liverpool spent 151mill last season and went trophyless.

United haven't even spent close to these teams(including) Chelsea but its only United's transfer business everyone seems to be focused on becoz we lost to Arsenal. And we're still 3rd o. Meanwhile some people are still 16th.

Issok. Go on. U're making sense...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

United haven't even spent close to these teams(including) Chelsea but its only United's transfer business everyone seems to be focused on becoz we lost to Arsenal. And we're still 3rd o.

You have nt won anything since 3 years that's the point. Justify your reckless spending. As things are going, by November you may be languisihing in 16th position.

dopeJemi:
[size=38pt]GGMU[/size]

I just hope dopejemi has n't committed suicide. The league is still young, he was last seen shouting GGMU up and down before the loss, like a fvcktard. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

You have nt won anything since 3 years that's the point. Justify your reckless spending. As things are going, by November you may be languisihing in 16th position.
16th ko, 26th ni. Lool! Bcoz of one match u think we'll come to 16th?? United ll ve to lose consecutive games just like Chelsea for that to happen. But i can understand why u want us to come all the way down to 16th. Misery loves company. Abeg fight ur relegation battle alone grin grin

And u guys keep saying we've been trophyless for 3 years. Its only been two. Na 3rd season be dis. And i'm sure United ll win somtin dis season. It just wont be the league or UCL like some delusional fans thought....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:55am On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
16th ko, 26th ni. Lool! Bcoz of one match u think we'll come to 16th?? United ll ve to lose consecutive games just like Chelsea for that to happen.

grin grin grin
It's all good. I have already put your next 4 fixtures in a graphic as my wallpaper.

Everton vs Man separated

Man separated vs Man city

Crystal palace vs Man separated

LVG will collect his last salary in this month.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin
It's all good. I have already put your next 4 fixtures in a graphic as my wallpaper.

Everton vs Man separated

Quote me anywhere, the best they take out of those fixtures is 3 points.... 3/9.....
That even if its up to 3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

Everton vs Man separated

We shall see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 05, 2015

It was in keeping with how United's slow midfield never got to grips with the game, and Arsenal proceeded to level them. In that regard, it's remarkable that Van Gaal didn't very quickly bring in Morgan Schneiderlin or that Rooney survived a woeful first half hour. Instead, Van Gaal didn't really react at all. He just watched on as Arsenal continuously weaved through his team.

Really this man has got to go if we are to move forward. His approach to games is just slow and appalling...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

Na that dopejemi I targeted today. He knew whats up and ran away. You and adelana should just take it easy and stop parental abuse. Imagine that dopejemi disturbing our thread senselessly on a non-match day on daily basis, I thought it was because of chestar . but I was wrong. He forced me to remain on this section cos of his annoying posts. I have declared fatwa on this man utd. Every match day I will make sure I have like 70 fresh gifs, unless dopejemi is called to order.

Lol....the guy too disturb us, he ran away, no be small, Man Citee still dey, we go catch am then...cheesycheesy

No bad blood between Adelana1 and I, i was surprised he started insulting my parents, last thing I'll do is insult someone's parents....buh no wahala, I understand say 3-0 loss to Arsenal is quite embarrassing, none of them esperedit smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin

Everton vs Man separated

At least that Everton and Citee match na straight win against Man utd, no doubt.

Maybe Palace fit pull stunt sef cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:
Says the guy that watched Xavi play as a right back for Spain in Kaduna. You should be ashamed to even show up here, at least we lost to a better team, Your team has being running promo since the start of the season.

shocked shocked grin grin

This is the 2nd time I am reading this... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2015
Mourinholic:

Quote me anywhere, the best they take out of those fixtures is 3 points.... 3/9.....
That even if its up to 3
Chelseafan1:

At least that Everton and Citee match na straight win against Man utd, no doubt.
Maybe Palace fit pull stunt sef cheesycheesycheesy
Hmmmm. And your team will take 9 points?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Really this man has got to go if we are to move forward. His approach to games is just slow and appalling...
nah, it doesn't make sense to bring in Morgan when we're already 3nil down. To come and defend what? What I don't understand is why Fellaini wasn't pushed forward.

Problem is LvG obsession with possession football. To win assnal you just have to care less about ball possession, be rugged and counter attack them and they'd break. That's how Fergie and Jose have been doing it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Na LVG i blame. Simple starting 11, he cant arrange.

Oya leyqute and parrot, I'm no glory hunter o. But tell me something positive LVG has achieved that we couldn't ve wit say Giggs still as interim manager??
Abeg we cant go on like dis till 2017. Let them pay him off after dis season. We ve beta managers in Ancelotti, Klopp and maybe Pep available....

You can't be serious. Giggs isn't good enough to manage Utd for the moment, he still needs to learn one or two things. If he'd been able to convince the board he's the man for the job two years ago, LvG wouldn't have been hired.

Moreover, there's no proof that Ancelotti or Klopp will do better at Utd than LvG- this is EPL. At the start of the season, did it ever enter your imagination that Mourinho will be licking his balls in shame at this moment in the campaign?

Also, you can't win all your matches in the league. Darmian's confidence has hit a brick wall since Shaw's injury and he hasn't been playing like he normally does. His visit to the left side of the pitch has affected him in some way or the other. If we had our first choice LBs at their best Arsenal wouldn't have won the game in that manner - if they eventually win.

The next thing to look forward to is how Utd'll respond to this defeat. Those are the kind of things that determines how good a manger is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2015
chrisley024:
nah, it doesn't make sense to bring in Morgan when we're already 3nil down. To come and defend what? What I don't understand is why Fellaini wasn't pushed forward.

Problem is LvG obsession with possession football. To win assnal you just have to care less about ball possession, be rugged and counter attack them and they'd break. That's how Fergie and Jose have been doing it.

That's one problem with LvG. He's crazy about possession football. Sometimes you just have to give the opponent the ball and hit them hard whenever you get the chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Coogar has vanished into thin air!
Will you come out here and explain to me why your bloody hyped team got blown into smithereens in 20 minutes..... 2 goals in 75 bloody seconds
Common fam, show some bloody respect to the Arsenal!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Leyqute:

That's one problem with LvG. He's crazy about possession football. Sometimes you just have to give the opponent the ball and hit them hard whenever you get the chance.

You showed me a the scoreline from last two seasons.... Can i show you the scoreline from yesterday again?
Useless supporter supporting a useless team!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Scummies.... Today is mega-troll day!
I will do it all on here today cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Arsenal won man u, well it wont change the outcome at the end of the season.....

We all know how useless arsenal would be when january comes undecided so they ain't still a threat except they maintain form till the end .......which is impossible the last time i checked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2015
airmark:

Those id,iots wouldn't listen . Coogar fought me when I told him he should forget anything from that dedebt, he called me names, he said it was because Tottenham was a tough team that was why he could n't pull strings. That he is the new C Ronaldo. Now against arsenal that everyone think has porous defence, he played as if he wore timberland boots.

Coogar is a donut.
I have told him a quality player does not need a full pre-season and a quarter of the new season to prove his class and worth!
Depay is an overrated piece of jank...... Average at best, nothing more!
He will only get better if all the nonsense hype around him stops and he knuckles down and work hard knowing he is not all that!
Coogar i want your head on my pasta plate this lunchtime..... Come and explain how your team got destroyed in 20 minutes..... grin
Next time you guys hear Sanchez or Ozil, you will run!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Chestar5:
Arsenal won man u, well it wont change the outcome at the end of the season.....

We all know how useless arsenal would be when january comes undecided so they ain't still a threat except they maintain form till the end .......which is impossible the last time i checked lipsrsealed

Eeyah sorry, wounds still fresh... Keep licking my love! kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2015
To think some of the cun ts here have the nerves to criticise Arsenal's defence and brag about DeGea....
They have all gone into hiding.... Disgraceful lot!
We own this thread now..... Ya all better watch and dont trespass!!! grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Eeyah sorry, wounds still fresh... Keep licking my love! kiss
wich wounds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Chestar5:

wich wounds

Are you asking me love? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2015
I can see that elf don show up grin grin

Where were u yesterday fam?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:

You know i hardly comment during games... LOL

But before the game i dropped one full of confidence and i dropped one or two last night still. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:

Dude had prolonged orgasm while wanking to a pic of Sanchez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Chestar5:

Hmmm, ooto oro

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Leyqute:

You can't be serious. Giggs isn't good enough to manage Utd for the moment, he still needs to learn one or two things. If he'd been able to convince the board he's the man for the job two years ago, LvG wouldn't have been hired.

Moreover, there's no proof that Ancelotti or Klopp will do better at Utd than LvG- this is EPL. At the start of the season, did it ever enter your imagination that Mourinho will be licking his balls in shame at this moment in the campaign?

Also, you can't win all your matches in the league. Darmian's confidence has hit a brick wall since Shaw's injury and he hasn't been playing like he normally does. His visit to the left side of the pitch has affected him in some way or the other. If we had our first choice LBs at their best Arsenal wouldn't have won the game in that manner - if they eventually win.

The next thing to look forward to is how Utd'll respond to this defeat. Those are the kind of things that determines how good a manger is.
Diego Simeone is the coach I'd want here. That guy uses motivation to upgrade average players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (14118) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.