Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8508905 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
dopeJemi:
Airmark, if you don't want me to go all crazy on your already dead thread, just comot here because I never even start my kolo for una thread, una don already dey knack teeth
Lolzzzz....y are you pained?? hahaha,that's just airmark o...The rest of us just dey chill, we don't care whatever u do on our thread.....

You been on ignored list for long
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

There can never be a worse comment. Unless the poster wishes hazard death and no true Chelsea fan would have written that. LVG did money laundering with depay deal. He needs to be arrested.

even belgium manager told us hidden is his worst player in 2015. who would know about hazard if not his national team manager?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mourinholic:

Lolzzzz....y are you pained?? hahaha,that's just airmark o...The rest of us just dey chill, we don't care whatever u do on our thread.....

You been on ignored list for long

really? I've been on ignored list for long and my monicker was mentioned more 20 times when we lost

Make una no let me resume duty for una thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
coogar:

even belgium manager told us hidden is his worst player in 2015. who would know about hazard if not his national team manager?

No one is saying he is in his best form, but his worst form for Belgium is better than depay's best. In this same 2015, he played 6 games, scored 4. Depay, the scam of a footballer may not be in euro 2016. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin

I've never seen a more sorry bunch of deluded, _sperm sipping mongs like chelshite fans! Upon say you lames, your team and your cry baby coach have taken up permanent residence in the RELEGATION ZONE while united is in the top half, you still have the guts to want to come and spew garbage here on behalf of the gayners efforts? Men! Your team is currently responsible for the WORST TITLE DEFENCE IN PREM HISTORY, so I think you all should go and ruminate over that 1st before fooling yourselves any further! Lmfao!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
funlord:
grin

I've never seen a more sorry bunch of deluded, _sperm sipping mongs like chelshite fans! Upon say you lames, your team and your cry baby coach have taken up permanent residence in the RELEGATION ZONE while united is in the top half, you still have the guts to want to come and spew garbage here on behalf of the gayners efforts? Men! Your team is currently responsible for the WORST TITLE DEFENCE IN PREM HISTORY, so I think you all should go and ruminate over that 1st before fooling yourselves any further! Lmfao!

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

No one is saying he is in his best form, but his worst form for Belgium is better than depay's best. In this same 2015, he played 6 games, scored 4. Depay, the scam of a footballer may not be in euro 2016. grin grin grin

depay has scored 4 goals this season, hazard has zero & he's played in every game for chelsea. hazard even missed a penalty - that's another pointer to tell you hazard has been a pile of brown shyte this season. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

Are you talking about the same Hidden Ikebe Super Hazard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sperm sipping mongs.... grin grin grin

Definitely the line of the year.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
I dont know how some people no dey get shame. Ur team cant make EPL top 15 yet u're mocking a team dat's in the top 3.

Its like mocking a guy who has a 1960 Peugeot 504 wen u cant even afford a bicycle...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nihilist:

I will have to take my time to scrutinize that line you know wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nihilist:

nihilist who said this?
in the right side of ur brain there's nothing left and on the left side there's nothing right?

line of the century
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mong:

The traditional or classical Mongolian alphabet, sometimes called Hudum 'traditional' in Oirat in contrast to the Clear script, is the original form of the Mongolian script used to write the Mongolian language. so Sperm-sipping mong....eerm well

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Odunharry:

nihilist who said this?
in the right side of ur brain there's nothing left and on the left side there's nothing right?

line of the century

That sounds like a Funlord joint
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nihilist:

That sounds like a Funlord joint
lol... what ur former moniker??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin
Aareonakakanfo:
Mong:

The traditional or classical Mongolian alphabet, sometimes called Hudum 'traditional' in Oirat in contrast to the Clear script, is the original form of the Mongolian script used to write the Mongolian language. so Sperm-sipping mong....eerm well

Don't deceive yourself! Unless you are 1 of them fellow shekpites? A "mong" is slang for "_retard/_moron"! And that was the context in which I broke it down! They are "sperm drinking retards"! Get familiar with my flow!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
funlord:
grin

Don't deceive yourself! Unless you are 1 of them fellow shekpites? A "mong" is slang for "_retard/slowpoke"! And that was the context in which I broke it down! They are "sperm drinking retards"! Get familiar with my flow!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mong

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
funlord:
grin

more like having solace here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

So basically this is what you mean? grin grin cheesy

How person go say na so Hidden Hazard dey run from beginning of match to the end..... una wicked for here grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
shocked

Na wa oh? E be like say "awon goons" never hear say MARTIAL na him win PFA fans award of the month oh? Meaning both shekpe and gayners fans in addition to all others voted for him! The boy is good!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
funlord:
shocked

Na wa oh? E be like say "awon goons" never hear say MARTIAL na him win PFA fans award of the month oh? Meaning both shekpe and gayners fans in addition to all others voted for him! The boy is good!

Imagine?? na shekpe pain me pass. while their teams where desperately looking for a cyber cafe where they could vote martial, their hopeless fans where here defending their world class flop. Their players sef agree say Hazard na waste pipe

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal1:

How person go say na so Hidden Hazard dey run from beginning of match to the end..... una wicked for here grin grin

grin grin cheesy Some people will be better off being stand-up comedians i tell you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leyqute:

Are you talking about the same Hidden Ikebe Super Hazard?

Yes the one and only ultimate slayer of Manchester utd. Dopejemi, you see now that it's your boys bringing me here again ooo. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

Yes the one and only ultimate slayer of Manchester utd. Dopejemi, you see now that it's your boys bringing me here again ooo. grin

You see yourself, was that not the season we won our 20th epl title, so who that idiotic ikebe super kan slay now undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

Tell me, how long does it take you to fish out those gifs? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Your Hidden Ikebe super played all 7 matches this season and you guys are languishing at the 16th position. Yet you come here to beat your chest like a gorilla approaching puberty singing his praises. If your Ikebe is as super as you're singing why aren't you topping the table?

Airmark you no get shame walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
dopeJemi:

You see yourself, was that not the season we won our 20th epl title, so who that idiotic ikebe super kan slay now undecided

He has been a tormentor-in-chief against your team. This season will not be an exception.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leyqute:

Tell me, how long does it take you to fish out those gifs? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Your Hidden Ikebe super played all 7 matches this season and you guys are languishing at the 16th position. Yet you come here to beat your chest like a gorilla approaching puberty singing his praises. If your Ikebe is as super as you're singing why aren't you topping the table?

Airmark you no get shame walahi grin

He won double for us last season by single-handedly slaying man utd for us at Stamford bridge. should I bring gif of the goal?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

He won double for us last season by single-handedly slaying man utd for us at Stamford bridge. should I bring gif of the goal?

Bring instead the gif of the fantastic goal he scored against Southampton at Stamford Bridge last weekend.

If you can't find it, you can post the gif of the super goals he's scored against ANY team in the EPL this season, ANY TEAM.

Alainitiju

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leyqute:

Bring instead the gif of the fantastic goal he scored against Southampton Man utd at Stamford Bridge last weekend season.

Dopejemi, you see, it's not my fault you see as your guy elekute keeps calling me back grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
airmark:

Dopejemi, you see, it's not my fault you see as your guy elekute keeps calling me back grin grin grin

Do what he said
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
dopeJemi:

Do what he said

I don't follow instructions from nincompoops. In ikedia first season in epl, he was in PFA team of the year 2012/2013 and he has been there for 3 consecutive seasons. In Depay's first 5 matches in epl, he is....

.l

(1) (2) (3) ... (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.