Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8664866 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

If comparing Januzaj to Delay is an insult, what wud u call comparing Delay to the reigning EPL best player??

The hazard-depay argument is not something i'd want to engage in but depay-januzaj? Haba! That's gross
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I'm not an epl fan so I don't want to stretch this argument but if you want me to show you gifs of similar misses from even Chelsea players, i will

Everyone could have misses, but when you now play woefully in almost every match after a team coughed out 35m then thats something else. When torres was bad most of us dont defend him cos we were chelsea fans, but some stvpid man utd fans would never let us hear word even when their new ronaldo is playing rubbish every time. What do you call that? I repeat if januzaj is in man utd, he would nt be this bad , quote me anywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

depay - 4 goals
hazard - 0 goals

this season;
depay>>>>>>>>>>hazard

neymar & messi have scored this season.... hazard hasn't....

stop comparing apples to oranges.....

He doesn't deserve to win, were u among those who voted him as the deserved winner?? tell us those who voted for him and let's see who needs to be taken serious between them and you?? smileysmileysmiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

Everyone could have misses, but when you now play woefully in almost every match after a team coughed out 35m then thats something else. When torres was bad most of us dont defend him cos we were chelsea fans, but some stvpid man utd fans would never let us hear word even when their new ronaldo is playing rubbish every time. What do you call that? I repeat if januzaj is in man utd, he would nt be this bad , quote me anywhere.

Not to defend depay's poor form but for you to judge a player with 8 league matches is extremely unfair. He's 21 for heaven's sake!there's still time to recover. We've seen players fumble in their first season and come out deadly in their second season. The talent is still there. I don't know why you keep repeating this januzaj.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

He doesn't deserve to win, were u among those who voted him as the deserved winner?? tell us those who voted for him and let's see who needs to be taken serious between them and you?? smileysmileysmiley

it's a popularity contest....
hazard is the only player of the year in europe that is yet to register a goal for his club. this is not coincidence. hazard is a fraud!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Not to defend depay's poor form but for you to judge a player with 8 league matches is extremely unfair. He's 21 for heaven's sake!there's still time to recover. We've seen players fumble in their first season and come out deadly in their second season. The talent is still there. I don't know why you keep repeating this januzaj.

What about those who has suddenly forgotten Hazard's last season's exploit and judging him already after a rough start to the season like he's the ONLY underperforming player in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yes his form might be bad at the moment but comparing januzaj to depay is an insult to depay.
An insult based on what exactly? What has Depay achieved to make him better than Janujaz?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

What about those who has suddenly forgotten Hazard's last season's exploit and judging him already after a rough start to the season like he's the ONLY underperforming player in the team.

hazard had no exploit last season. if you take off his awoof penalty, he wasn't better than smalling(defender). you also seem to forget hazard played more than 3,300 mins last season......no other top outfield player played close to hazard's number.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Wow, thats good of you, but you all could criticise hazard who has been delivering for 3 years and the current pfa player of the year and call him fraud because of how many games? I keep repeating januzaj because he is better than merefish dey play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The viewing centre I do watch matches here in the north, whenever a certain united fan sees Depay, he always curses Van gaal...just like the way we react when we see Iva on the team sheet.

Coogar, Delay is a fraud, PSV has smartly scammed Man u.
35m waste....Hazard, 32m has delivered for us, what has Delay done??

In fact his name shud be changed to Delay cheesycheesycheesy

I said it but you guys thought i was joking, in future LVG will be picked up and interrogated for depay's deal. It's a case of pure money laundering among the dutch thieves involved. Man utd has never been scammed like this before. He has brought the number 7 jersey to great disrepute.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:

An insult based on what exactly? What has Depay achieved to make him better than Janujaz?

We are talking about a player who was the top scorer in the dutch league last season and the best player as well. One of the best players in the world cup and was even nominated for best young player. Has januzaj proved himself in any top competition other than few stellar performances against some epl teams. I'm still thinking of one single thing we can say januzaj has an edge over depay in. I dare say depay will make top 10 of any list of the best under-22 footballers in the world. You can take that to the lotto kiosk

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:

What you call a lack of decision making, I call dumb.

Depay is a dumb footballer mayne

Depay couldn't get drunk in a brewery. He's dumb enough to try and drown a fish...

That lack of decision making is manifest in the fact that none of his 'skills' have entered this season.

We will both be here when the game will happen. Then you will see that Depay is too dumb to exploit the most exploited defender in the league this season...
Memphis has been just as effective as hazard this season so both their skill no dey enta.
Not much to say till we meet hope ivanovic is still starting when this happens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's funny how these sperm sipping mongs crowd our thread to discuss our under performing players when their club is shyte from the fans to the board

Y'all bunch of bananas better FOH and go worry about your useless team that sits gallantly in the 16th position, and to think that Bournemouth, watford and Norwich are above y'all suckers is very laughable and disgraceful

We united fans have got no business with relegation threatened teams and their fans, take your bad blood, negative minds, losing mentality to your dead ass thread and let winners like us and arsenal fans discuss how it feels like to be at the top looking down on sore losers like y'all

Please excuse the winners, you hurting our eyes

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

Wow, thats good of you, but you all could criticise hazard who has been delivering for 3 years and the current pfa player of the year and call him fraud because of how many games? I keep repeating januzaj because he is better than merefish dey play.

Chelseafan1:

Though i'm not the biggest fan of hazard,I definitely won't jump on the train of those who try to downplay his abilities. That being said, januzaj is a NO NO anytime anyday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

and yet hazard missed a penalty - a surer chance to score than the depay miss. hazard didn't even hit the target, his shot went outside the stamford bridge & hit a pregnant woman in the belly on kings road.

hazard is a fraud!

To the extent that Mourinho described the miss as "Hazard promoting Rugby World Cup"

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
dopeJemi:
It's funny how these sperm sipping mongs crowd our thread to discuss our under performing players when their club is shyte from the fans to the board

Y'all bunch of bananas better FOH and go worry about your useless team that sits gallantly in the 16th position, and to think that Bournemouth, watford and Norwich are above y'all suckers is very laughable and disgraceful

We united fans have got no business with relegation threatened teams and their fans, take your bad blood, negative minds, losing mentality to your dead ass thread and let winners like us and arsenal fans discuss how it feels like to be at the top looking down on sore losers like y'all

Please excuse the winners, you hurting our eyes

@ bolded, I doubt u were in the right frame of mind when you typed this, u claim to have no business with us yet ur posts are all over our thread seeking relevance or what I don't even know, you even tried wooing one of us...lol, Oga, are you sure that organ is still working perfectly?? cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Though i'm not the biggest fan of hazard,I definitely won't jump on the train of those who try to downplay his abilities. That being said, januzaj is a NO NO anytime anyday

Thats your opinion, but you rated quintero above hazard and that also is part of hypocrisy. If you could have done that, dont fault my rating januzaj above merefish dey play.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

hazard had no exploit last season. if you take off his awoof penalty, he wasn't better than smalling(defender). you also seem to forget hazard played more than 3,300 mins last season......no other top outfield player played close to hazard's number.

You still haven't succeeded in telling me who deserved the PFA player of the year with reasons.

I'm waiting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Memphis has been just as effective as hazard this season so both their skill no dey enta.
Not much to say till we meet hope ivanovic is still starting when this happens.

Errrr....No

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

I said it but you guys thought i was joking, in future LVG will be picked up and interrogated for depay's deal. It's a case of pure money laundering among the dutch thieves involved. Man utd has never been scammed like this before. He has brought the number 7 jersey to great disrepute.

Get ur facts right before spitting shit here, Psv emself testified selling memphis £19m so whats it abt the 35m rumour you hawking around.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
airmark:

Thats your opinion, but you rated quintero above hazard and that also is part of hypocrisy. If you could have done that, dont fault my rating januzaj above merefish dey play.

I knew you were going to talk about quintero but i won't elaborate on that so as not to digress. The emboldened part means you're intentionally downplaying him not because you actually think januzaj is better than him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

You still haven't succeeded in telling me who deserved the PFA player of the year with reasons.

I'm waiting.
alexis was better last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
The hazard-depay argument just sounds funny to me. Both of them have been otondos this season. All i can see here is the comparison of two dead corpses. The one who smells better grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I'm waiting.

hazard wasn't even the best player at chelsea. costa & cesc played better than hazard last season.

kane, aguero and sanchez also deserved it more than hazard. hell, de gea won more points for his club last season than hazard has done in his entire stay in the premier league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Djhack1:

Errr...No

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Djhack1:

How was he better, was it by being more consistent, was it by staying fit all season, was it by winning decisive matches for the team, was it by helping his team defeat Chelsea home and away or was it by lifting the EPL?? How was Alexis better biko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Errrr....No
Dp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nihilist:

Errrr....No
Throw in memphis UCL peformance. I say they are even.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

hazard wasn't even the best player at chelsea. costa & cesc played better than hazard last season.

kane, aguero and sanchez also deserved it more than hazard. hell, de gea won more points for his club last season than hazard has done in his entire stay in the premier league.

Errrr...No

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chelseafan1:

@ bolded, I doubt u were in the right frame of mind when you typed this, u claim to have no business with us yet ur posts are all over our thread seeking relevance or what I don't even know, you even tried wooing one of us...lol, Oga, are you sure that organ is still working perfectly?? cheesycheesycheesycheesy

I can come to your thread to whatever cause it's dead and useless, it's like playing with toys, it's like mocking the less privileged, why? Because i'm privileged and you not, I can bully y'all suckers and steal one of your women, y'all are like the slaves in 12years a slave, do you see me interacting with y'all in your phucked up thread? I only come to make y'all suffer and i'm gonna continue

Sperm sipping mongs

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Throw in memphis UCL peformance.
I say they are even.

Because he scored against PSV? Negrito please...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
coogar:

Sanchez was the closest, so ruminate on this and stop these stats-less arguments cheesycheesy

You must be more than convinced now, Case closed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) (2213) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), Gustavofringe and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.