Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8631833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dadehmola:
A few weeks ago, Martial was on fire....scoring at will and providing assists.

His form excited everyone (including me Ofcourse) but at the same time, I was apprehensive because we were actually looking up to a 19year old (who should still be adjusting to the rigors of the EPL, new team mates,life in England etc) for Miracles.

It may seem a bit too early to judge (and I sincerely hope I'm wrong on this) but the Martial I have seen in the last 2 games looks tired & burned out. If this is the case (I seriously hope otherwise), then we might have to brace ourselves up for ;

• An attack worse than the toothless and blunt one presently on show (In the top 8, our attack is only better than that of crystal palace as we speak)

• Subliminal shots at Martial by the dreaded English press...leading to unnecessary pressure on the young lad, which could have devastating effects on his growth & development.

TBH, I never liked the "New Henry" blahblahblah jargons - we all know what such comparisons have done to some talented "up & coming" players & the ultimate prayer is that he doesn't tow that line.

I hope Martial's Cool-headed nature bails us out of this potential mess

The only reason our attack was better yesterday than Wednesday was because Ashley Young went forward. Possession football is not bad but you need quick legs once you go into the opposition half. Otherwise they will recover, regroup to defend in numbers.

Memphis is quick but he doesn't have good football sense. Memphis is actually quicker than Martial on a long distance. Martial quickness and acceleration is on a short distance.

If we have one midfielder who can play fast, two pacing and dribbling wingers, we will enjoy this Luiz Van Gaal's philosophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Make una no dull o... party De today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
nyabinghi:
Martial last 12 games 1 goal yea, he is the new Igwe . I am laughing in swahili, depay is the new ronaldo yet they blame one player everyday, even mata got a very poor rating yesterday. United's thread lost its grace the day fergie left, coogar has disappeared for long, hope he isn't among the deportee to give us the stats about martial,darmiand and depay. The whole team has been shyte but they keep blaming rooney for everything, rooney was removed yet united kept dishing shyte, lvg is the problem.

I thought Mata played very well yesterday. His best performance in a very long while. But his problem is that he's too slow and when there is no space he struggles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
SIRcumalot:
We don beat this rooney matter to death so make I raise another player.
What is up with Darmain ?

I was attacked early in the season because of this Darmian issue. I said Valencia would serve us better there after Val came on for him as a substitute. Then another match Val played and carried the ball forward with great balance while interchanging passes with Mata, I concluded that if Val has some aerial ability to deal with crosses I would prefer him as our Right Back. If we have a good left winger, I will still prefer Young to Darmian as right back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mourinholic:
Adelana,Sircumalot,Funlord,Starboard, igbsam

When I warned you that you getting an unproven RB,a old Bastian and a Flop in Depay,you all opened your mouth........ You see am?
Ivanovic might just be better than Darmian

Offensively? Yes, defensively? Drop the crack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Odunharry:
Venue?? Dress Code??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Nope. I dont remember u warning us of anything except maybe Depay. Show us where u warned us of the other players or forever hold ur peace.

Until then, enjoy ur relegation Blues grin tongue

Abeg tell that tw.at of a human being. I can't believe how someone will comfortably lie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Depay seems to have more shots over the bar than actual shots on target angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
elampiro:

I thought Mata played very well yesterday. His best performance in a very long while. But his problem is that he's too slow and when there is no space he struggles.
he had a rating of 5, his slowness is a big problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
Mourinholic:
Adelana,Sircumalot,Funlord,Starboard, igbsam

When I warned you that you getting an unproven RB,a old Bastian and a Flop in Depay,you all opened your mouth........ You see am?
Ivanovic might just be better than Darmian

Bros! How do you feel now? I'm sure you regret all that noise you were making earlier on this early morning! Even to score na wahala for chelshite? See as una still dey rep for 'inter toto cup positions' on the log! Gworo seller like you!!!

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
elampiro:

I was attacked early in the season because of this Darmian issue. I said Valencia would serve us better there after Val came on for him as a substitute. Then another match Val played and carried the ball forward with great balance while interchanging passes with Mata, I concluded that if Val has some aerial ability to deal with crosses I would prefer him as our Right Back. If we have a good left winger, I will still prefer Young to Darmian as right back
Even LVG,before this latest injury don start to dey favour Valencia as starter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Odunharry:

Venue abeg, shey na Arsenal thread or Madrid thread, which one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided

Mourinholic:

I don't have time to dig....but I sure did when the signing was announced.....

Guy you suppose dey warn Moanrinho say if Costa see knife he will not hesistate to use it on him instead of taking panadol for our headache.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
WestHam ve taken maximum points from Arsenal, City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
They come to Old Trafford nxt week!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
In other news, seems we dodged a bullet concerning Pedro. Nigga was last seen in August at The Hawthorns
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Venue abeg, shey na Arsenal thread or Madrid thread, which one.
Liverpool no get thread...
na Chelsea thread jare... Rain don fall so we postpone the party
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
WestHam ve taken maximum points from Arsenal, City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
They come to Old Trafford nxt week!!
Utd and Spurs are the only team yet to lose at home... I believe we will beat them next weak with the right players in their rightful position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where's that elfeminininini?
Come & tell us about your team of the century cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where is that loud a55 mofo ElFenomeno1? grin grin

I thought your team will r@pe Norwich and leapfrog us to 2nd? Poor sap, you can't even trust Arsenal this days, not since after the Munich witch trials, grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You want to use a 14 game old season to mask your failures and huge decline over the last few years?
You are a Sunday donut! grin
We will put you back down where you belong after 90 minutes today!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pierre-erik aubameyang 14league games 17goals 3assist van gaaL should get this guy, make e no pass january abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

And will most likely be in the next decade.
Scummies are finding it hard to accept that they are no longer a top side...the earlier the better you realise you are now close to levelling with the likes of Everton and Liverpool in that next tier, the better....
Woe betide United grin tongue

ElFenomeno1:

Lol. cool
Must win game today. We must go ahead of scummies today!
I ve told u to always use ur God given brain b4 u jump behind ur keyboard and come here to spew trash!! angry angry

United are no longer a top side. But Arsenal is??
How many top sides are currently sitting in 3rd position in the UCL after 5 games?? Arsenal is an Epic disgrace to the EPL. Infact, Arsenal should be a synonym for Useless and Mediocrity.

Ur useless excuse of a club couldn't even beat Norwich and u ve the guts to come here and laugh at us for drawing Leicester. Ma nigga abeg enjoy ur fourphy ride. Who knows, Spurs might even leap frog over u. And u'll see urselves mingling with the likes of Everton and Liverpool!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lool! I see Sailor and Parrot already beat me to it!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Lol. cool
Must win game today. We must go ahead of scummies today!
buhahahahaha! keep supporting a team that keeps disgracing you cheesy grin When last your silly team win a league game?
With Sanchez also out, more mayhem on the Gayners thread. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
See how rivals dey fumble anyhow
Fergie by now for don dey run away with the title
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
PietroRico:
exactly my thoughts. By now na 5 point lead things for fergie side and by January na 8 or nine points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Manchester United's December Fixtures:

West Ham (H)
Wolfsburg (A)
Bournemouth (A)
Norwich (H)
Stoke (A)
Chelsea (H)

#MUFC

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
PietroRico:
Eric Cantona:

"You may find another Beckham or Ronaldo, but you will never find another Sir Alex Ferguson."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
PietroRico:
Exactly d truth,at a point in 2012/2013 Season, we were leading Man City; 2nd on d Log with 15 Points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Manchester United's December Fixtures:
West Ham (H) Wolfsburg (A) Bournemouth (A) Norwich (H) Stoke (A) Chelsea (H)
#MUFC
God help us, especially for dat Wolfsburg game

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.