Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8664892 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Odunharry:

how's ur Vardy signing going grin tongue
So you expected me to praise someone I haven't watch play before to the heavens? ?

I bind every spirit of Arsene wenger in your life, out right now
Jumping up during transfer window had been scummies mode of operation, una don dey get sense small small.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Jumping up during transfer window had been scummies mode of operation, una don dey get sense small small.
Tell that to Wenger and Arsenal fc board
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

If your are not careful with the way you carry the transfer business of other clubs on your head like "gala" you might suffer a stroke, high blood pressure and other nervous and cardiovascular related ailments.

Oga leave Manchester United and focus on Assanal, Are you scared? Atonle, alabosi, amebo, olofofo...lols
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
olabode89:

If your are not careful with the way you carry the transfer business of other clubs on your head like "gala" you might suffer a stroke, high blood pressure and other nervous and cardiovascular related ailments.

Oga leave Manchester United and focus on Assanal, Are you scared? Atonle, alabosi, amebo, olofofo...lols
Olabode kilode why evils, cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

So Kante will leave Leicester for manure, haba the former is going international while the latter is local, that is going from grace to grass now. You sef judge am.

We got a player from Villarreal. What do you have to say now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
olabode89:

I watched him against Barca, Madrid, Atletico and Liverpool. He looks raw but is one hell of an athlete. He is going to provide the much needed steel and aerial presence and ability needed for defending set plays.
That means he is going to be like Taribo West in the next few years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
elrony:
wetin be this Matic rumors flying around

they should not bring that Seyi Olonfinjana to old Trafford abeg!!!

Kante over Matic!!!!!

The kind of players we are signing and linked to already show the kind of football we are going to play going forward. We just have to move our minds beyond Fergie's style once and for all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
elampiro:

We got a player from Villarreal. What do you have to say now?
The first thing Mourinho does is hire a CB thug that received 10 yellow cards and 1 red card last season alone. That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
elampiro:

The kind of players we are signing and linked to already show the kind of football we are going to play going forward. We just have to move our minds beyond Fergie's style once and for all.

Pace and Pa...ssing

tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The first thing Mourinho does is hire a CB thug that received 10 yellow cards and 1 red card last season alone. That's all I have to say.

Eric Bailly in action. Dadubule Master.

[img]http://media./media/TzgZl67zthoFa/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Baily gave away that ball, and still ran to dobale in the box....

Skiborobo skibo, oshey bailly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2016

Owo ticket ti e da?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Hypocrites on here will criticise Boateng and applaud Bailly Eric.
Eric that loses possession in dangerous areas and doesn't always show confidence on the ball culled from BBC . Another calamity Yobo in the making.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Hypocrites on here will criticise Boateng and applaud Bailly Eric.
Eric that loses possession in dangerous areas and doesn't always show confidence on the ball culled from BBC . Another calamity Yobo in the making.

I'm just licking my lips at the prospects of Hazard catching this guy in the corner.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Owo ticket ti e da?
Haha! No be wetin epl need.

Well, I trust Jose when it comes to CBs; that's my hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist:

I'm just licking my lips at the prospects of Hazard catching this guy in the corner.

The dull guy was even quoted as saying "To play football at the highest level is all I have ever wanted to do". After helping Villareal into CL, then leaving for manure to play in Europa, is that not a step down??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lmao

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
chrisley024:
Haha! No be wetin epl need.

Well, I trust Jose when it comes to CBs; that's my hope.

Guy, i dont think the fella is better than Danny Shittu....

Time will tell sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dadehmola:
Lmao
Buhahahahaha! Woodhead don suffer grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The dull guy was even quoted as saying "To play football at the highest level is all I have ever wanted to do". After helping Villareal into CL, then leaving for manure to play in Europa, is that not a step down??
Olodo! You think marking Register in Europe makes you a top team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
elampiro:

I like how we conduct transfers since the past two windows. Player linked on papers & next thing - bang, they are holding paraphernalia in photo shoot. No chasing of shadows & shiit!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Eden Hazard??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist, I don see your handwork on top our new signing. Make we see who Chelsea go sign na...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa....... See what United bought for 30 million shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dj1IXuyCAg] is good,have a look at it!
Can't stop laffing, raumdeuter see what pple yabbing Boateng signed for £30M. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Pace and Pa...ssing

tongue

You forgot to add power. Lol Mourinho likes that.

People always criticizing pace and power saw how lowly Leicester ran the league last season. Although I always advocate for a mixture of pace, power, dribbling and skills. Chelsea and City have better balance of these qualities than United. We had a better balance in 2008 with Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Nani all with pace and power, then Vidic, Brown, Neville with power.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Debroslink:

22 years old only.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Please did Torres score that chance? I need to know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tobiboss(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
^^^ never mind, just saw d video posted above
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin grin Which defender fellow player never disgrace before? we go manage our Bailly lik that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
This Bailly looks like a disaster waiting to happen. If Torres can destroy him like dat, den i wouldn't want to see what the Özils, Sanchezs, Mahrezs and Defoes of the EPL will do to him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Debroslink:

As in ehn...

Operation sweep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, MRTA7 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.