Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8634775 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (14120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:

To be honest, I really cannot say anymore. I stopped buying UTD shirts after Moyes was sacked... and this is after being a regular customer since 2004-2005.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:
Meanwhile... David 'Tha Don' Moyes is back suckazzzz!!!

God help this thread if UTD venture lose to Sunderland at any point this season.

Ramdeuter, pataki, nihilist, usbcable, bykebyke, keky (you are invited and do solemnly swear to be witnesses to my declaration on this faithful day... please respond with an "aye" )

cheesy grin grin
Moyes will still get sacked b4 the season ends. Watch this space....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:

To be honest, I really cannot say anymore. I stopped buying UTD shirts after Moyes was sacked... and this is after being a regular customer since 2004-2005.

Oh seen. You go like take Chelsea form?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Meanwhile, our athletes ve been told to find their ways to Rio for the Olympics. This country aint worth shît anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dadehmola:

I reiterate - 94m buy-out clause for a proven,in-form, world-class striker isn't too much

I definitely have my reservations as regard the payment of almost 100m for a 29year old but I cannot fault that figure if quoted as his buy out clause.

With the 94m being quoted as buy-out clause, it wouldn't be outta place to put his "bidding value" at about 45-55m which for me, isn't too much.

Juve's decision to trigger the clause should be the crux of the matter, not the actual clause itself.

(please pay attention to the emboldened).
k, got ur point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:
Aside from d fact say me i watched d match and not highlight, professionals from ESPN picked Depay and Jones as the worst United players on d pitch. So i dont really care what u think u saw from the highlights.

Fahshi that bros! Some of his reasons for defending players can make you believe you are stuck in the matrix!

Valencia na boss for right back but the coach wants to buy fabinho maybe to be checking valencias text messages on the bench abi?

Jones is superb but even sky and espn pundits were high on ogogoro for thinking he was _shit?

Should I even bother to mention the rooney files?

Elamps is a joker! I think he does it for fun! How someone prefers what stats say to actually watching the game with their own 2 eyes amazes me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:

Mourinho will be sacked before Moyes... you want bet?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=SailorXY post=47819631][/quote]

No o... there is so much more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:
Aside from d fact say me i watched d match and not highlight, professionals from ESPN picked Depay and Jones as the worst United players on d pitch. So i dont really care what u think u saw from the highlights.

Many processional picked Blind, Rojo and Mata as the worst players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
funlord:

Fahshi that bros! Some of his reasons for defending players can make you believe you are stuck in the matrix!

Valencia na boss for right back but the coach wants to buy fabinho maybe to be checking valencias text messages on the bench abi?

Jones is superb but even sky and espn pundits were high on ogogoro for thinking he was _shit?

Elamps is a joker! I think he does it for fun! How someone prefers what stats say to actually watching the game with their own 2 eyes amazes me!

I didnt watch the match, but I have seen the highlight and several analysis. There is almost unanimous decision out there that Blind was the worst player. Mata and Rojo the next.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have to say I like Jose Mourinho's attitude in player acquisition. He has moved for experience and quick feet. These traits should be in abundance in the armoury of any club with positive ambitions.
As for those arguing about player fees, the market is already progressively hyper-inflated thanks to Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG and Chelsea, in addition to the general depreciation of world currencies. Manchester United need move swiftly for their own world class players or get left far behind.
I am all for returning the club where it belongs no matter the cost.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
elampiro:

I didnt watch the match, but I have seen the highlight and several analysis. There is almost unanimous decision out there that Blind was the worst player. Mata and Rojo the next.

I watched it end even posted the highlights here for those that didn't !

Why do you think rojo has been put up for sale? He is even better than JONES sef, that was why GBRI was stating that his passport is the reason why he is still getting a free pass to consistently embarrass himself at old trafford!

Is blind a central defender? Don't let that _stupid van gaal experiment fool you! BLIND is actually a "central midfielder" that occasionally moonlights at "left back"! He even won player of the season at ajax for his MIDFIELD displays!

Mata is mata! Our grouse is with the DEFENCE and PHIL JONES in particular! Guy "phil jones is wack" take it or leave it! In fact since we are in a democracy why don't you ask the other members of this board what they think of him and let them use the "like or share options" to rate the otimkpu? I'm sure you would like to see how they vote!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:

Haaa

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
funlord:

I watched it end even posted the highlights here for those that didn't !

Why do you think rojo has been put up for sale? He is even better than JONES sef, that was why GBRI was stating that his passport is the reason why he is still getting a free pass to consistently embarrass himself at old trafford!

Is blind a central defender? Don't let that _stupid van gaal experiment fool you! BLIND is actually a "central midfielder" that occasionally moonlights at "left back"! He even won player of the season at ajax for his MIDFIELD displays!

Mata is mata! Our grouse is with the DEFENCE and PHIL JONES in particular! Guy "phil jones is wack" take it or leave it! In fact since we are in a democracy why don't you ask the other members of this board what they think of him and let them use the "like or share options" to rate the otimkpu? I'm sure you would like to see how they vote!!!

It was actually in the midfield Blind looked piss poor yesterday.
I think he's actually better in the defence than in the midfield nowadays because the defence allows him more time on the ball to operate whereas in the midfield, everything is too congested for a non agile slow paced player such as Blind.
Elampiro, I think why people were more vocal about Jones is the fact that he was quite poor throughout the minutes he played. The likes of Bailley and Shaw had 1-2 poor moments in the game but looked good overall. Rojo was as poor as Jones also. Nobody even bother about Rojo nowadays because we all know he's shite!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
igbsam:

8 goals and 12 assists in Seria A last season!

Make i no talk. Only mourinho is seeing what I'm not seeing. He's just average to me sha.

I swear..apart from stats,they don't tell d whole tale,even in UCL I watch,against dbbig teams I haven't seen him perform excellently against any top opposition,even as a player hes just there..

sailorxy dont worry,when he eventually comes youd see that hes just good for taking shots and on a day hes not lucky enough to score,you'd see that he's just bang average
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
SailorXY:

Lampard @ 23 was who exactly? If he had time to develop into what he became then why against this guy with obvious massive potentials?

In other news
Arsenal want Mahrez as bandied about since this morning with a reported €50m mooted.
What's your take on this price?

in today's market,with what mahrez offers to a team,50m isnt even enough..mayb 60
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Diademk07:

It was actually in the midfield Blind looked piss poor yesterday.
I think he's actually better in the defence than in the midfield nowadays because the defence allows him more time on the ball to operate whereas in the midfield, everything is too congested for a non agile slow paced player such as Blind.

During the 2013–14 season, Frank De Boer moved Blind back to his NATURAL DEFENSIVE CENTRAL MIDFIELDER POSITION and he was named Dutch Footballer of the Year as Ajax won a 4th consecutive league title.

Daley blind profile from google!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:
Meanwhile, our athletes ve been told to find their ways to Rio for the Olympics. This country aint worth shît anymore.

Are you serious buhahahahaha ..... chai 9ja cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
funlord:

During the 2013–14 season, Frank De Boer moved Blind back to his NATURAL DEFENSIVE CENTRAL MIDFIELDER POSITION and he was named Dutch Footballer of the Year as Ajax won a 4th consecutive league title.

Daley blind profile from google!

I'm not saying he didn't start as a midfielder. I actually agreed with you that he's a midfielder. Even LVG signed him to operate in the midfield but he mostly looked inept in that role and had to be moved to the LB role in his first season. I still recall us losing 6 games in a row as soon as Blind replaced the injured Carrick in the midfield. Prior to that, we were on a great consecutive win run but lost the momentum as soon as Carrick got injured.
Last season which was actually his best season, he seems to have carved his niche in the central defence which allows him much more space. I think what we've come to realise is that the Dutch league is very poor compared to the EPl and it's the reason the likes of Blind and Depay could look brilliant over there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dadehmola:

Haaa

shocked shocked shocked

Yes ke. Na who enter market dey price things 100 Milla, na him Agbero siddon for one kor'ro dey wait o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Diademk07:

. I still recall us losing 6 games in a row as soon as Blind replaced the injured Carrick i.
5 games...not 6
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
funlord:

No mind Elampiro. He nor know ball. As long as he likes a player, dat player can neva go wrong in his eyes. That's why i try to avoid arguments with him as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:

Lmao. Is it the Mourinho dat has money to spend to save his azz?? Or the Moyes dat is going to manage mediocre relegation strugglers??
If Sunderland no relegate this season, make i see wetin no cause am...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:
Hahahaha this scenario is not just bad but sooo bad. I saw an online plea from athletes begging for welfare support from the public and it dawned on me Nigeria is finished.
This is like sending a soldier for peace mission and ask him to find his way there lol. I feel pity for people who put their lives in any form of service to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Are you serious buhahahahaha ..... chai 9ja cheesy
It was trending all over twitter dis morning. Then it was confirmed on d radio.
They've been told to buy their own tickets to Rio while dey'll be compensated once they get back. This is a country where workers are being owed more than 6 months salary o.
Nigeria is a very useless country

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
ChristineC:

Hahahaha this scenario is not just bad but sooo bad. I saw an online plea from athletes begging for welfare support from the public and it dawned on me Nigeria is finished.
This is like sending a soldier for peace mission and ask him to find his way there lol. I feel pity for people who put their lives in any form of service to Nigeria.
Or more like sending a soldier to the war front and telling him to find his own ammunition. I cant even convince my enemy to work for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by usbcable(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:
aye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by usbcable(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:
Meanwhile... David 'Tha Don' Moyes is back suckazzzz!!!

God help this thread if UTD venture lose to Sunderland at any point this season.

Ramdeuter, pataki, nihilist, usbcable, bykebyke, keky (you are invited and do solemnly swear to be witnesses to my declaration on this faithful day... please respond with an "aye" )

cheesy grin grin
aye

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
dubylhover:
in today's market,with what mahrez offers to a team,50m isnt even enough..mayb 60
So he's worth €60m on the back of one good season but Pogba is not?

how much will you value Matic on the back of his first season for Chelshit? & how much will you value him @ now?

Abeg lets be reasonable in our criticisms here.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
United eating their vomit in a BIG way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dadehmola:

It wouldn't be outta place for Mahrez ( who has impressed as an attacker) to cost more than Kante (a defensive Midfielder) If the same club would be willing to sell both players during the same transfer window.

Let's see how it pans out sha...
No give diplomatic answer.
Are you saying Mahrez is worth €50m on the back of one season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
SailorXY:

So he's worth €60m on the back of one good season but Pogba is not?

how much will you value Matic on the back of his first season for Chelshit? & how much will you value him @ now?

Abeg lets be reasonable in our criticisms here.

lest youre forgetting,mahrez is d best player in d epl,pogba isnt even juve best player...as for matic,most chelsea playrs didnt perform,that hazard had a bad season doesnt reduce his quality....thats how peeps were saying kane is a one season wonder,then he came back and won d golden boot.if youre good,youre good...

anyways this our talk no go end,thats d beauty of football..different views and opinions but for d record im not in support of pogba coming to united

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (14120) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adebayo201 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.