Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8633500 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
dubylhover:
lest youre forgetting,mahrez is d best player in d epl,pogba isnt even juve best player...as for matic,most chelsea playrs didnt perform,that hazard had a bad season doesnt reduce his quality....thats how peeps were saying kane is a one season wonder,then he came back and won d golden boot.if youre good,youre good...

anyways this our talk no go end,thats d beauty of football..different views and opinions but for d record im not in support of pogba coming to united
For one Kane you point, I can point @ several Bents.
Mahrez is not worth the fee until he clears doubts. This is the market for you. It just is what it is.
Martial wasn't worth the fee, right now nobody is talking shiit about the money. If he so shows up next season then all doubts are erased forever.

So keep calm & allow the lad fail. @ least he deserves the chance to fail cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:
Or more like sending a soldier to the war front and telling him to find his own ammunition. I cant even convince my enemy to work for Nigeria
Even those wey wan work for Nigeria sef wey the vacancy?
The ones wey manage enter dey find the easiest means to wreck the country finances finish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As my guys will say "na your papa work?" chai Naija
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
SailorXY:

No give diplomatic answer.
Are you saying Mahrez is worth €50m on the back of one season?

No be diplomacy matter..

If Leicester sold a DM for £32m, why should they sell Mahrez for less?

Miserly Wenger's approval of the Transfer (if true), speaks volumes grin !

Everyone knows the transfer prices are inflated but heck - 100m for the Pogba wey I bin don dey watch for the last 3 seasons is darn too much!

Make we rest this Pogba/Transfer fees Matter jare - each person to his own opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Martial don unfollow man utd on twitter grin
Willian is still available if mourinho still want him.
Martial and willian swap deal is good for everyone grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
SailorXY:

For one Kane you point, I can point @ several Bents.
Mahrez is not worth the fee until he clears doubts. This is the market for you. It just is what it is.
Martial wasn't worth the fee, right now nobody is talking shiit about the money. If he so shows up next season then all doubts are erased forever.

So keep calm & allow the lad fail. @ least he deserves the chance to fail cool

kane scored 31 goals in his first season..really good..but let's wait for pogba sha..mehn i dont want ass-anal to sign mahrez oo..sanchez oezil mahrez na havoc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Anthony Martial Stops Following Manchester United On Social Media!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why una sef go collect him Shirt number give Zlatan...?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:59am On Jul 24, 2016
zlatan never kick ball e Don start drama. why he no choose another number
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:00am On Jul 24, 2016
zlatan never kick ball e Don start drama. why he no choose another number
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:32am On Jul 24, 2016
“He was a very talented young player, I played with him and I knew how good he was. He played for the first team maybe once or twice, but from my understanding he was asking for too much money [when he left in 2012].

“For his age, he was asking for far too much money, for a player who hasn’t played first-team football. OK, he has gone on to great things. I think certainly there has been a lot of improvement. He needed to improve if he is going to be a player worth £86m.”

While United may have to pay closer to [$131 million], Scholes added: “I just don’t think he is worth [$86 million]. For that sort of money, you want someone who is going to score 50 goals a season like Ronaldo or Messi. Pogba is nowhere worth that kind of money yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Higuain has become the 2nd most expensive player of all time. He'll be 29 by december.

The Pogba deal is as good as done, i believe. I have made peace with the fee, and i hope others can do same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:22am On Jul 24, 2016
RuuDie:
Meanwhile... David 'Tha Don' Moyes is back suckazzzz!!!

God help this thread if UTD venture lose to Sunderland at any point this season.

Ramdeuter, pataki, nihilist, usbcable, bykebyke, keky (you are invited and do solemnly swear to be witnesses to my declaration on this faithful day... please respond with an "aye" )

cheesy grin grin

I full ground well. AYE!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Meanwhile the agbaya menopause player has started his trouble with scummies.

Martial stripped of his no 9 shirt and handed to Zlatan. Martial no longer follows ManU on twitter and instagram grin

Moaninghoe is a useless coach that just likes to surround himself with foolish issues.

I am loving this Manure team walai! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
zlatan never kick ball e Don start drama.
why he no choose another number

For what reason? How many legends have you seen will sign for free with a EUROPA league team and not have their way?

Zlatan is clearly showing, he is bigger than the club. He will have his way and do whatever he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 6:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Alot of manure fans wouldn't grace arsenal thread for a long while after this façade...

Zlatan just became a god at OT...

It's probably a clause in his contract... Stated like this...

you fucktards aren't playing in the Champions league and since i'll be leading the line... I want the number 9 shirt, an english butler and my very own spa... Other terms and condition and duration of the contract should be discussed with my agent Raniola...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 24, 2016
That escalated quickly, their fall this season will be Biblical.
Pataki:
Meanwhile the agbaya menopause player has started his trouble with scummies.
Martial stripped of his no 9 shirt and handed to Zlatan. Martial no longer follows ManU on twitter and instagram grin
Moaninghoe is a useless coach that just likes to surround himself with foolish issues.
I am loving this Manure team walai! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Pataki:

For what reason? How many legends have you seen will sign for free with a EUROPA league team and not have their way?

Zlatan is clearly showing, he is bigger than the club. He will have his way and do whatever he wants.
stop worrying your gunner head over your betters,
instead,you should worry about your own problem like who between Giroud and takumo go start this season ?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2016
Takumo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
iPopAlomo:
Anthony Martial Stops Following Manchester United On Social Media!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why una sef go collect him Shirt number give Zlatan...?

So you actually believe this tweet was hand written by anthony martial?

Plus you also believe squad numbers, and unfollowing a club on twitter or even instagram is of any sort of significance to the club or the player whatsoever?

Did messi not follow chelsea on instagram? So how are they enjoying his goals that led them to 10th so far?

Make una dey try troll with facts and swag and not with _stupidity na! Una don old pass some tins! There is still hope for you but your other partners are naturally cursed that's why we don't bother even replying them! Mbok!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:
undecided

So you actually believe this tweet was hand written by anthony martial?

Plus you also believe squad numbers, and unfollowing a club on twitter or even instagram is of any sort of significance to the club or the player whatsoever?

Did messi not follow chelsea on instagram? So how are they enjoying his goals that led them to 10th so far?

Make una dey try troll with facts and swag and not with _stupidity na! Una don old pass some tins! There is still hope for you but your other partners are naturally cursed that's why we don't bother even replying them! Mbok!

Iff it's not that you're stupid... you would have read it up somewhere that he deleted the tweet after he posted it... and you would have checked his Bio on twitter and Facebook that normally states

Anthony Martial footballer for France and Manure...

At least to verify if it was fact or not...

So you think if Messi Unfollows Barcelona... dmcdad or dippshit won't deactivate their nairaland account...?

My brother... it is that significant... ask bykebyke... it is that significant...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Iff it's not that you're stupid...YOU WOULD HAVE READ IT SOMEWHERE THAT HE DELETED THE TWEET AFTER HE POSTED IT... and you would have checked his Bio on twitter and Facebook that normally states

At least to verify if it was FACT OR NOT...

So in addition to reasoning like a deformed bonobo monkey you are also blessed with the ability to LIE like a prostitute that recently got afflicted with germs, does to her favourite customers?

Are you that senseless to think that you can just waltz in here, spew hogwash and think no one would call you out on it? By the way what media outlet is called SOMEWHERE! Is that your source that you are referring me to?

Now kindly show me the evidence of the bolded! Whether on his bio or whatever or in news reports!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

So in addition to reasoning like deformed bonobo monkey you are also blessed with the ability to LIE like a prostitute that recently got afflicted with germs, does to her favourite customers?

Are you that senseless to think that you can just waltz in here, spew hogwash and think no one would call you out on it? By the way what media outlet is called SOMEWHERE! Is that your source that you are referring me to?

Now kindly show me the evidence of the bolded! Whether on his bio or whatever or in news reports!

Oga... Stop biting like a woman...

Was Martial no 9 handed to Ibro when his brand name is am9...? yes or no...?

Did he remove manure from his bio...? Yes or no...?

If you're waiting for me to give you source... Then you must be high on MANURE... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2016
tongue
iPopAlomo:

Oga... Stop biting like a woman...

Was Martial no 9 handed to Ibro when his brand name is am9...? yes or no...?

Did he remove manure from his bio...? Yes or no...?

If you're waiting for me to give you SOURCE... Then you must be high on MANURE... grin

Story don change abi? You wan use tactical evasion waka pass ko? No wahala....

Today na sunday so you better go and pray that your team attains the status and greatness of man united and their players someday! Say amen.................
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:
zlatan never kick ball e Don start drama.
why he no choose another number

And to think he might not even stay for more than one season.. undecided

I siddon dey look Mourihno
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:
tongue

Today na sunday so you better go and pray that your team attains the status and greatness of man united and their players someday! Say amen.................
You've been sounding so sluggish and dull that I don't even know how u cope with urself.
The onus is on you to prove the piece of news is false. Or forever hold ur peace.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

stop worrying your gunner head over your betters,
instead,you should worry about your own problem like who between Giroud and takumo go start this season ?

At least it is not my team where you have a player openly cursing out his own team. What kind of club strips a player of his shirt no without first speaking with him about it?

Season has not yet started, there is already internal bickerings in the manure squad. Go and ask Chelsea where it almost landed them last season with the gutter coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You've been sounding so sluggish and dull that I don't even know how u cope with urself.
The onus is on you to prove the piece of news is false. Or forever hold ur peace.

You really should have ignored that thing. He has a mental problem. Always writing with exclamation mark like he just discovered how to write.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:
tongue

Once upon a time...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You've been sounding so sluggish and dull, I don't even know how u cope with urself.

You have always possessed genetically modified _stupidity so I'm not suprised at this your post! Not at all! Who cares if his number was given to zlatan?

I told him that the twitter picture he posted there was false and that he should provide a link to a media report or website that also shows he made that post!

He could not prove it and stylishly evaded providing a source or answering my queries! Only for you know to come asking me a question totally out of context with the debate!

If you lack deductive reasoning, wits or the ability to follow online time lines durring discussions, How is that my fault?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2016
Dadehmola:

And to think he might not even stay for more than one season.. undecided

I siddon dey look Mourihno

Well I think Zlatan has Mourinho's balls firmly in his pocket.

Mourinho should have spoken with Martial before that boy got the rude shock.

Do you think Anthony should be punished for that tweet of his?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2016
funlord:

You have always possessed genetically modified _stupidity so I'm not suprised at this your post! Not at all! Who cares if his number was given to zlatan?

I told him that the twitter picture he posted there was false and that he should provide a link to a media report or website that also shows he made that post!

He could not prove it and stylishly evaded providing a source or answering my queries! Only for you know to come asking me a question totally out of context with the debate!

If you lack deductive reasoning, wits or the ability to follow online time lines durring discussions, How is that my fault?

Can't you read... he deleted it shortly after posting it... nah wa for you ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Some o' y'all are a bloody disgrace and disappointment

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Can't you read... he deleted it shortly after posting it... nah wa for you ooo

That automatically means it was posted by Martial himself

Clap for yourself, I can see y'all inheriting the crown from chelsea fans

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), FergieRaww(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.