Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8666317 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2016
joeace2020:
How is our club going to handle the egos of the'God of Manchester and self acclaimed king, the world's most expensive player and the Golden face of English football?

Wahala dey ooo

forgot to add the special one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Nihilist:

Mehn that was cold blooded as fvck.

It's been a rude summer of awakening for Anthony. After all the hype of last season, he realised that he actually aint shitt at National team level.
Then he came from that disappointment only to find that he aint even shitt at OT. I hope he doesn't go to his parents house and finds that they are having another kid grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2016
joeace2020:
How is our club going to handle the egos of the'God of Manchester and self acclaimed king, the world's most expensive player and the Golden face of English football?

Wahala dey ooo
why u dey fear?
the god of Manchester is a tactical acquisition....if the ego gets too unbearable, bench him for the remainder of the season and off he goes..
the world's most expensive signing will not have a problem. I have noticed dat black players doesn't seem to have issues with Jose as manager. but am banking on rashford to be d cornerstone this coming season. if martial does rubbish, he would be displaced for the English teenager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2016
RuuDie:

I have never advocated for "stick with Moyes all this time..." but 10 months, seriously!!? In the end, after all the rigamarole, UTD will be "forced to settle" for one manager - regardless of whether he or she performs well or not - because finally the constant change of manager no dey help!

Maybe someone should have told Real Madrid
,barca,Chelsea,bayern, you know. The most successfully teams currently. You think any topnteam will keep a manager who doesn't bring in success in his first season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Currently watching sky sports and sky sports italia is reporting that we have completed the €110m deal for Pogba (£13m per year plus £7m for image rights) but Mino Raiola wants €20m angry

Juventus doesn't want to pay the money and neither does Manchester United(how can we spend that amount on a player and still pay his agent undecided )
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2016
Also we are interested in bonucci who Juventus wants €50m for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2016
parrotibaba:
Also we are interested in bonucci who Juventus wants €50m for.
I don't see any ambitious club selling two of their good players same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

You're Welcome
as I dey watch that stuff last night wetin just dey my mind na "e be like say shakara don end for DSTV o"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Arsenal named and shamed. Bidding €35m for Lacazzete. grin

Even West ham offered more than that but still failed to get the player. Arsenal is just one useless club that never learns.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
SailorXY:
as I dey watch that stuff last night wetin just dey my mind na "e be like say shakara don end for DSTV o"

grin I actually found Mobdro out of frustration, someone cannot watch match in peace grin They even made sure it's not on playstore.......

Btw, dont forget to vote Vizkiz oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
GBR1:

Even West ham offered more than that but still failed to get the player. Arsenal is just one useless club that never learns.
Wenger to submit a 2nd bid of €35m + €1

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

grin I actually found Mobdro out of frustration, someone cannot watch match in peace grin They even made sure it's not on playstore.......

Btw, dont forget to vote Vizkiz oo
the best apps r not always on playstore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
lekkie073:
MOBDRO is fvckin dōpe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
lekkie073:

Forgive me ignorance bro.... kindly tell me those apps, its only Mobdro i've seen so far (prolly b'cos i needed it)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Forgive me ignorance bro.... kindly tell me those apps, its only Mobdro i've seen so far (prolly b'cos i needed it)
I use sybla tv.
It has never disappointed me when it comes to live epl matches
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
GBR1:

You dey mind this useless Arsenal Club ? If Lyon can turn down a 48m euros offer from West ham, what makes Wenger think they will accept €35m.
Wengay is the most useless coach in EPL right now. Stingy and Visionless!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
SailorXY:

I don't see any ambitious club selling two of their good players same time.

grin

But they just signed Higuain for a Club Record Fee - £75.3m..... seems they've received alert from Woodward!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
So this useless club never sign Pogba yet? 'We will not allow Real Madrid to bully us.' Yet to sign ordinary Pogba, they are pvssy-footing.

Scums of the earth. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pataki:
So this useless club never sign Pogba yet? 'We will not allow Real Madrid to bully us.' Yet to sign ordinary Pogba, they are pvssy-footing.

Scums of the earth. grin

grin

If your useless Club is as good as Juventus of this moment..... at least your doomed Club would win a Capital One Cup last Season!

Note: Higuain is in the Lineup, while Pogba is missing!

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
lekkie073:
why u dey fear?
the god of Manchester is a tactical acquisition....if the ego gets too unbearable, bench him for the remainder of the season and off he goes..
the world's most expensive signing will not have a problem. I have noticed dat black players doesn't seem to have issues with Jose as manager. but am banking on rashford to be d cornerstone this coming season. if martial does rubbish, he would be displaced for the English teenager.

Being optimistic is cool but be aware zlatan has an ego too big to be benched all season...u don't seem to get it. He's more than just a footballer to Mourinho...Even if he's benched,won't he still be with the team...training, eating together n all dat.

And u are talking of Mourinho not having problem with black players...I am sure they were all the most expensive player in the world at that time or probably have this crazy haircuts and feel they own the world or maybe u have forgotten is the same player who was looking for a raise when fergie ouldn't even play him In the first team n the tramp had the guts to challenge fergie...that my friend is a massive ego even for a kid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
After we learnt Giroud was even better than Martial...
Chineke Imela ooo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Spy360:
After we learnt Giroud was even better than Martial...
Go win league na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

But they just signed Higuain for a Club Record Fee - £75.3m..... seems they've received alert from Woodward!
Hmmm let's see how goes. For me tho I don't really trust defenders from the Italian league lately.
That's not to say they are no good but the speed of the EPL mehn, you need more than intelligence to really be comfortable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oasis007:

grin
If your useless Club is as good as Juventus of this moment..... at least your doomed Club would win a Capital One Cup last Season!
Note: Higuain is in the Lineup, while Pogba is missing!
grin

Jeez - See Mad 1st team & Squad depth! shocked

If Juve Catch Bayern this season ehn lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
God Bless the person that Introduced Mobdro...I'm so rocking this shyt. DSTV shud go fvck themselves. I'm done with them with this new discovery. Funny enough, i couldn't find it on Playstore, had to go download it via Aptoid. be say like playstore know the kind damage dis thing go cause give cable stations. Wetin consign me, i'm so rocking it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
igbsam:
God Bless the person that Introduced Mobdro...I'm so rocking this shyt. DSTV shud go fvck themselves. I'm done with them with this new discovery. Funny enough, i couldn't find it on Playstore, had to go download it via Aptoid. be say like playstore know the kind damage dis thing go cause give cable stations. Wetin consign me, i'm so rocking it.
Baba abeg which data plan u dey use?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 4:17am On Jul 27, 2016
PietroRico:
Baba abeg which data plan u dey use?

I'm on MTN 3.5GB for N2000. My Workplace get Internet as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2016
igbsam:

I'm on MTN 3.5GB for N2000. My Workplace get Internet as well.

undecided

Guess Mobdro is install-able on BB10?!
If Yes, How?!
If No, then it's as useless as Arsenal Football Club!

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

If Yes, How?!

grin

grin grin you don dey find trouble dis kind early morning.

I use an android fone though! Dunno if it works witj blackberry fones.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2016
MTN is offering me 3g for 1k on my oldest line. I have had the line since GSM came to Nigeria. But the network is not very steady in my opinion. It gets even weaker at night in my area.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
igbsam:

So you prefer watching matches on laptop and phones to watching on TV?

What about the days network might disappoint you. I know say MTN network get down moments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

If Yes, How?!

grin

Bb with the Android OS..sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (3086) (3087) (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.