Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8654160 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (14136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
tess1:
Mourinho: "I have so many good players. I arrive in the dressing room after the match and I was happy but then I become sad. I arrive there & all the other guys are there in their nice Paul Smith suit but not a tracksuit, not playing, not even on bench. So when I look to @Memphis, @carras16 and @PhilJones4, all these guys I don't select. I am desperate for September."

the MAn dey talk all the right things if he continues like this we go canonise am soon.

make stoke no dull me make them draw This game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sterling is a total waste of money, all play and no brain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Iheanacho na baller abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
nolito should be down on his knees thanking kelechi. I go fire that shot if na me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:
nolito should be down on his knees thanking kelechi.
I go fire that shot if na me.
Dude just got two free goals under few minutes the played.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
We need to start making good use of our chances. This season is gonna be tight and we need to start scoring more. I know this issue has been talked about so many times but we need Martial scoring more goals and Rooney giving better performances or sit on the bench.... we need to start creating more chances for the Goal King
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
dopeJemi:

Did anybody say stoke would trash a Guardiola's side? Did we not say he was going to find it difficult, is he not finding it difficult now?

What is wrong with you barca fans?

You don't have to insult anybody. Tell me how a 4-1 win is difficult?

Guardiola will silence all of you critics this season.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debroslink:
But but but... Stoke City is Guardiola's hell... What is happening? cool

dopeJemi:
Did anybody say stoke would trash a Guardiola's side? Did we not say he was going to find it difficult, is he not finding it difficult now?
What is wrong with you barca fans?

pelvicky:
pep doubters/haters, are you watchingcheesy

This is Stoke the team thats supposed to teach Guardiola a lesson. How's the lesson going

Can he do it in Stoke? It just ended 1-4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debroslink:

guardiola has injected a self belief in the city players. 11 goals in 3 games for city.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is Stoke the team thats supposed to teach Guardiola a lesson. How's the lesson going

Can he do it in Stoke? It just where's 1-4
this isn't tony pulis stoke I wonder why they still carry this reputation as a difficult team to play on their ground.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I said it some few Days ago that Pep is indeed a Top Manager! He's not proving me wrong, he's working excellently and the Club also is delivering topnotch performances!

Meanwhile, English El-Classico is Loading! September 10 is the DAY!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
So all it took was a big win against the almighty stoke and the Pep fanatics with their cheerleader won't let us rest already?
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
nyabinghi:
guardiola has injected a self belief in the city players. 11 goals in 3 games for city.
City's problem was never with scoring especially when Aguero is fit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

this isn't tony pulis stoke I wonder why they still carry this reputation as a difficult team to play on their ground.

They did well scoring but nothing was top notch in today's performance; Stoke's was poorer and missed Shaqiri

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Exactly. The stoke team that earned that reputation is long gone. Tony Pulis was the one that built them up and he doesn't manage them currently. I think Shawcross is the only reminder of that old team in current one IIRC. Stoke don't play that kind of football anymore.

I think City played well overall and deserved the win but I think it's too early and naive to start drawing all sort of conclusions. City started last season even better and were the favorites and this season are the favorites again and deservedly so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debroslink:

Aite, "what is wrong with you barca fans" don turn insult

Aite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

WHat was the highest league position Stoke City under Tony Pulis ever finished? Because the Stoke under Hughes has now finished 9th 3 times in a row

Was it Tony Pulis the Stoke coach when they beat Chelsea City and United last season at Britannia?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oasis007:

I quoted Mourinho rating Blind high in the Post! If Jose doesn't trust him, or he doesn't deserve to be in the Lineup, he would have been on the Bench!

Like you said, against Teams with big Players..... Mourinho may go for Bailly and Smalling, but that wouldn't stop Blind from getting back his position in the Team because he earned it!

I think sooner, Smalling is going to be chosen ahead of him permanently. Smalling was unlucky not to start the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Before: There are no small teams in EPL

Now: This isn't Tony Pulis Stoke.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
stoke was shyte today though, dis city team got lots of weakness i would be disappointed if we don't beat them when we meet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHat was the highest league position Stoke City under Tony Pulis ever finished? Because the Stoke under Hughes has now finished 9th 3 times in a row

Was it Tony Pulis the Stoke coach when they beat Chelsea City and United last season at Britannia?
and all three had disappointing season.
by everybody's standard.
am sure other Midtable sides have similar records against them.
this isn't a discussion if stoke was better with pulis or Hugh anybody can see that.

is this team similar to the one that forged the "rainy night in stoke" reputation that made teams fear them even though they finish in the bottom half?
no.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

by everybody's standard.
this isn't a discussion if stoke was better with pulis or Hugh anybody can see that.

is this team similar to the one that forged the "rainy night in stoke" reputation that made teams fear them even though they finish in the bottom half?
no.

In that fabled Tony Pulis time what was the highest league position of Stoke City

Facts say that Mark Hughes Stoke has been better than Pulis.

So its not stoke again, So which team now should we look for because Stoke used to be the standard "Can he do it vs Stoke"

Chelseafan1:
When the likes of Stoke and Spurs beat am black and blue, nobody go tell am b4 e resign run go PSG go dey sodomise dem again.
The kind failure that's awaiting him in the Epl ehn, I just can't wait.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

by everybody's standard.

no.
You're trying to hard to explain but that dude wouldn't understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Just yesterday. I guess this poster too was talking about Tony Pulis who left Stoke 3yrs ago

LesbianBoy:
I just pray make guardiola play that same yeye formation he played at home to sunderland for stoke city house. Them go disgrace him papa!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

In that fabled Tony Pulis time what was the highest league position of Stoke City

Facts say that Mark Hughes Stoke has been better than Pulis.

So its not stoke again, So which team now should we look for because Stoke used to be the standard "Can he do it vs Stoke"

normally I for no talk anything,
am doing a service for people that is still thinking like that at least now you and chelseafan1 know not to think like that again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Liverpool under Klopp last season won convincingly against almost every big team; Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal (except who United could only beat them 1-0 through a scrappy and late goal by Rooney.) They couldn't even achieve this when they finished 2nd under Brendan and almost won the title.

To put things into perspective again Liverpool had their worst league Premier league finish ever that same season or in over 25 years. Reflect on this for a while and try to figure out how different Stoke is.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmm! Burnley grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
lol I love Liverpool 1 step forward 2 steps backwards grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
SIRcumalot:

normally I for no talk anything,
am doing a service for people that is still thinking like that at least now you and chelseafan1 know not to think like that again.

SO which team is the hard team to beat since you are telling us its not the same Stoke City of Pulis, Pulis who left 3yrs ago.

We used to hear there are no small teams in EPL, Now its just Hughes Stoke city,, Its just Sunderland.

Let me ask you isnt it hilarious to you as well?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Liverpool getting spanked with 78% possession and some niggas be like we are Crap cos we didn't dominate. who domination epp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Hmm! Burnley grin
you no fit Trust Liverpool honestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) ... (14136) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.