Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8511498 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2016
I actually thought I finished all the space sef angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2016
joeace2020:
Mustafi from 30 to £42m..Johnny Evans for £25 million is funny as hell....Wenger is being trolled left right and center.. grin grin

grin grin grin

Pataki come and see o!!!!.. Simba has increased the price of Mufasa's corpse!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Nihilist:
I actually thought I finished all the space sef angry

tongue tongue tongue

I still squeezed in.... wicked person! !!!grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2016
elrony:

tongue tongue tongue

I still squeezed in.... wicked person! !!!grin

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016

Except there are injuries or further sale of players, there are going to be many dissatified players at the end of the season or even mid way into the season, particularly if we are able to buy Fonte to partner Bailly.

Defence: Smalling, Jones, Blind and Rojo.
I think some of these guys are too big to be back ups. They would rather seek transfer elsewhere. Many clubs are already knocking for Jones with the latest rumours suggesting United is rejecting all the offers. Darmian will easily have some playing time since there is no way Valencia and Shaw will play throughout. But he might still be heading back to Italy where offers are coming. The rumours about the Brazilian right back might further push him down the ladder should it materialize.

Midfield: Schneirderlin will not see much game time with Fellaini pinning down the DM position. Herrera and Carrick still options. So Schneirderlin might want to go.

Attack: Except there is a sudden turn around in his performance, Mephis will be sold as a flop. One of Mkhitaryan, Mata, Lingard would have reasons to complain at the end of the season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2016
elrony:

grin grin grin

Pataki come and see o!!!!.. Simba has increased the price of Mufasa's corpse!!!

Wenger is a very miserable being. Abeg continue una trolling jare. I am getting ready to put myself in hibernation mode over the aged doofus we have as a coach, till he is done away with. I no get energy to be defending the idioot on this forum or elsewhere any further.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fonte ke?
No be only Fonte to partner Bailly na Fungi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pataki:

Wenger is a very miserable being. Abeg continue una trolling jare. I am getting ready to put myself in hibernation mode over the aged doofus we have as a coach, till he is done away with. I no get energy to be defending the idioot on this forum or elsewhere any further.
oh lo lo cheesy grin
Wenger and trolling...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
http://mufclatest.com/ratings-southampton-2-0-manchester-united-premier-league-2-201617/

Player rating of the youth performance yesterday.

Didn't watch the game but from what I gathered, Tuanzenbe played in an unfamiliar LCB role which probably means Poole must have been playing that LCB role all this while.

I even think Poole may have better reading of the game and positional discipline although he's not as physically dominant as Tuanzenbe who's an imposing beast. I think he would have to continue in the CB role until Shuan William gets back from his injury or TFM returns to the reserves.

Harrop was also good in the game eventhough I don't know why Warren often deploy him on the wing because he's the only one apart from Goss capable of dictating the flow as seen as in the 7-1 trashing of sunderland where he was sublime in the midfield. I rate him quite highly than Perreria who's more of an offensive box-box CM with average vision. Harrop on the other hand, is silky on the ball, has good vision and his movement/awareness on and off the ball are superb.

By deploying him on the wing, his performance would always be curtailed eventhough he's still always look good there due to his lovely dribbling skills and quick feet.

I don't even have problem with Warren tendency to deploy players out of position but he should always look for what it's best for the team. You can't always have that average Redmond in the midfield to orchestrate the flow while putting Harrop, a much better CM on the wing.

Eventhough I love talent, I can be ruthless with them as well as seen by how I disliked Cleverley/Blackett or even Welbeck to some extent while they were still at Manutd. If you're shite, vamoose out of the place instead of blocking the way of other talented players.

BTW, the team lost due to some poor error and lack of striker in the striker role. eventhough I don't know what that Demi who's a lot like Rashford was doing on the bench or used as a LB when he came on. I guess the reason would be that he was formerly an U18 player recently promoted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Left to Diadem, at least 4 academy players would be in the starting 11 this Season grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Elxandre:
Left to Diadem, at least 4 academy players would be in the starting 11 this Season grin

Lol!

Only Poole and Harrop I woulda picked in the team. Maybe Riley too in the squad.

Tuazenbe, Shuan Williams and Goss are quite talented but still need to stay put in the reserves. Willock and Kehinde has potentials as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Elxandre:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Diademk07:

Lol!

Only Poole and Harrop I woulda pick in the team. Maybe Riley too in the squad.

Tuazenbe, Shuan Williams and Goss are quite talented but still need to stay put in the reserves. Willock and Kehinde has potentials as well.
Lol...
Like United youth teams can actually win anything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Double post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
bigkesh:

Lol...
Like United youth teams can actually win anything

Has won the u21 youth league for 3 consecutive season now!

The youth team has brought out the likes of Scholes, Giggs, the Nevile brothers, Beckham, Rashford, Welbeck, Pogba and that talented hooligan, Ravel Morrison.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
adebayo201:

oh lo lo cheesy grin
Wenger and trolling...
it's quite sad for their fans. Sometimes I look @ Arsenal & don't see the need trolling them. I was even surprised when I saw their fans thread on NL some weeks back.

The guys running the clubs have got Wenger's back as the money keep flowing so there is very little protests can achieve.

Suarez now have like 17 goals in the last 6/7 games in la liga; this is a lad Wenger could have got when other top clubs were avoiding him but he was busy adding £1! Without the rivalry & Suarez' biting instincts, United would have grabbed him from Liverpool long ago.

I think when Wenger even leaves they are going to find it more difficult managing with profits being the board's only concern. They'll long to have Wenger back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
joeace2020:
Mustafi from 30 to £42m..Johnny Evans for £25 million is funny as hell....Wenger is being trolled left right and center.. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

Lads are in good Spirit! Victory really tastes sweet!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by xynerise: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pataki:

Eya grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
elampiro:

Many clubs are already knocking for Jones with the latest rumours suggesting United is rejecting all the offers.

But how come low ranking clubs like Stoke, Watford and Hull City are the ones signifying interest in him? sad

Ayam really worried for Jones cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kenekene1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Christophe Duggary takes a swipe at Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Looks like Ibra has many haters.

Check this out:

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/08/english-premiership-dugarry-is-next-to.html?m=1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Arsenal are interested in signing Jones. Mourinho has told them he is unwilling to do business with Arsenal. [Telegraph] #MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
AdisaOwala:

But how come low ranking clubs like Stoke, Watford and Hull City are the ones signifying interest in him? sad

Ayam really worried for Jones cry

It is better to go there than to sit on the bench. He lost a season last year, he has been played in midfield by SAF. So he needs to go to where he would be played in the CD regularly. That's if I were him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
I'm refusing to give up on Jones, at least not yet.
I feel he should be given this season, at least to see if he can prove his fitness.
I have very little doubt about his ability
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
PietroRico:
Arsenal are interested in signing Jones. Mourinho has told them he is unwilling to do business with Arsenal. [Telegraph] #MUFC
Jose will be the last man to sell Jones to Wenger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2016
chrisley024:
Jose will be the last man to sell Jones to Wenger
they should bring £45m. He's not entered his peak years yet for a defender!
His abilities are not in doubt but his fitness & availability. Maybe just maybe, he figures a way around his achilles soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:41am On Aug 24, 2016
And that is how Arsene Wenger laid Kokaneprodigy to rest.

niggur was all over this thread before the season kicked off, but now........

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Chicarito scored 17 goals and 2 assists last season for Bayer Levkursen. Van gaal is a total failure. Can anything positive come out of that buffoon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2016
grin smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) (3204) (3205) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: metodman(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.