Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8633702 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aguero better not be banned, i want him to expose the retarded_ fraud for whom he truly is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wingback:
Aguero better not be banned, i want him to expose the retarded_ fraud for whom he truly is.

Guy it's easy, move on to another club and stop torturing us with your constant irritating posts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
elrony:

No be Sevilla again? gringringrin

Sevilla dey fine na... massive game coming up in about 20 mins against Villareal. If you can, you should watch it. By far beats a WBA-Boro borefest!

By the way, we plan to exit UCL, enter Europa and teach UTD a lesson in "economical" football grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

Guy it's easy, move on to another club and stop torturing us with your constant irritating posts

grin

Just leave the Guy alone!
He will soon enter ghost-mode like Diademk07!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
lekkie073:
KC ko....jojo ni grin

KC presently cannot be as destructible as KUN

I feel Bailly (in particular) will have a hard time trying to keep KC (if he plays) - na scammer can fit decode another one pin code grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lana1:
This guy ehn u dey like jump to conclusions sometimes.

I already stated that its still early in the season. I'm not saying anybody are favourites at this point. Alls i've stated are just assumptions based on the first three games.
I think you misunderstood me. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Just leave the Guy alone!
He will soon enter ghost-mode like Diademk07!

Such irritants
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
lekkie073:
see u...aguero is not a player u feel a particular defence can tie down unless probably he is not having a good day. I want three points against mancity and if aguero not playing will make it easier, Baba God should let FA remember to gift him a ban grin

grin

I think we shouldn't be praying for Champions League Footie next Season - simply because we ain't ready!

If we are scared of Aguero, how do you expect us to fare against BBC of Madrid or MSN of Barcelona?!

We should play against the best to know the real quality of the Team! United should be a force to reckon with under José not the vice versa!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrTA:

I don't think you have heard of Jose Mourinho.

undecided

Did we park Bus when we humiliated Arsenal under Fergie?!

So you've made up your mind that the only tactics Mou could use to tame Pep is mainly to park Bus?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

We do not need to park Bus to win Man City! We can attack them from the wings!

If Jose Mourinho can sacrifice Rooney and Mata (sluggish Players), and play Micki and Rashford (pacy Players) instead, trust me we will demolish Manchester City as we did against Arsenal some Years ago!

Schleiderlin shielding the Back-line, Pogba giving freedom to roam (Box2Box), the trio of Martial, Micki and Rashford gets freedom to interchange positions, with Zlatan leading the attack!

BOOM! Maximum points are guaranteed!
Ur suggested lineup isn't bad. But anyone at this point who still thinks Rooney ll be benched is being naive.

Martial, Mhkitaryan and Rashford all at once will neva start together. At least not yet.

As for Schneiderlin, i guess u're right. He should replace Fellaini in the lineup. Tho i'd love to see a Carrick-Pogba combo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
RuuDie:

Sevilla dey fine na... massive game coming up in about 20 mins against Villareal. If you can, you should watch it. By far beats a WBA-Boro borefest!

By the way, we plan to exit UCL, enter Europa and teach UTD a lesson in "economical" football grin grin grin

Hahahha. .... patiently waiting for that day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lana1:
Ur suggested lineup isn't bad. But anyone at this point who still thinks Rooney ll be benched is being naive.

Martial, Mhkitaryan and Rashford all at once will neva start together. At least not yet.

As for Schneiderlin, i guess u're right. He should replace Fellaini in the lineup. Tho i'd love to see a Carrick-Pogba combo.

undecided

That word though......?!

Carrick is a good Player, but I think he's actually not in Mou's Plan! The reason Mou extended his contract by a year is simply to stabilize the Team through his experience!

He's gonna be handy at helping the Manager off the pitch and in the dressing Room!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
cool

See dudes worrying about city because of all the pep propaganda?

Na their type man united dey call "customer "da da ni"!

Bring on the derby! They will get a game unlike any other!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
But but but... Some of you guys said Pep would be disgraced in EPL.

Why are you displaying your fears here. Is Mou not your coach anymore? grin

Reality is beginning to display on you.

Your way out is to park the trailer.

tiki taka is here...

RUN

Winter is coming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mourihno's horrible record against Pep though angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lana1:

If we use Carrick against man city they will demolish our midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Quote me !!!!

3 points inna bag!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

Did we park Bus when we humiliated Arsenal under Fergie?!

Odd question, what has Fergie got to do with Jose?

So you've made up your mind that the only tactics Mou could use to tame Pep is mainly to park Bus?!

Not really, but Jose is known for parking the bus in big games while Pep is known for wanting to dominate the possession. It's obviously quite likely that we would have to spend a lot of time defending and playing on the counter. And to be honest, I won't mind as long as it gets us the 3 points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

If we use Carrick against man city they will demolish our midfield.
Was he not on the pitch when we demolished them 4-2?? Anyways, i get it. Carrick has been underrated for most of his United Career. So i understand ur reservations.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
I dont see Mourinho wanting to Park Bus at home. When no be say na Barca we dey play.

If we attack them down the flanks and our wingers work well with the full backs, they are bound to capitulate eventually. City are quite weak on the flanks.

As long as we dont play how we played against Hull in dat first half by hoofing almost every ball to Zlatan, we would be fine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lana1:
Was he not on the pitch when we demolished them 4-2?? Anyways, i get it. Carrick has been underrated for most of his United Career. So i understand ur reservations.
That match was 2 seasons ago. Since then Carrick has lost a lot of pace and mobility.

Can see Silva and De Bryune having him for lunch. I may be wrong though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
RuuDie:

If we go through this thread properly, I am 100% certain we will find that you have made this exact same statement sometime in the past. So no throw stones inside market ooo...

I called it 'a second Assist
'.

That is the football terminology for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

That match was 2 seasons ago. Since then Carrick has lost a lot of pace and mobility.

Can see Silva and De Bryune having him for lunch. I may be wrong though.
Carrick might v lost pace but he hasn't lost his football senses. Blind is one of the slowest players in the squad. But he's doing just fine.

So even if Carrick replaces Fellaini, Pce and mobility won't be his problem.

Anyways, i dont see Mourinho starting Carrick sha. Na Schneiderlin go sure pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Debroslink:
But but but... Some of you guys said Pep would be disgraced in EPL.
Why are you displaying your fears here. Is Mou not your coach anymore?
Reality is beginning to display on you.
Your way out is to park the trailer.
tiki taka is here...
RUN
Winter is coming
oga matchday no too far. we go still dey here to analyze tiki taka & park trailer properly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2016
elampiro:

'.

Kindly provide a link to a credible source please...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

I think we shouldn't be praying for Champions League Footie next Season - simply because we ain't ready!

If we are scared of Aguero, how do you expect us to fare against BBC of Madrid or MSN of Barcelona?!

We should play against the best to know the real quality of the Team! United should be a force to reckon with under José not the vice versa!
I don't think u understand battle situations. no matter how good a Madrid defence seems, they would still prefer an El classico without a messi involvement. not as if they can't win with him playing but the Psyche is dat it makes the job easier when he is absent. didn't we beat the same mancity with aguero last season?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2016
elampiro:

'.

AdisaOwala:

Adisa Owala, SHey O wa ila si opolo ni? cheesy

Its called a pre-assist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxLD_xQE7c

https://grup14.com/article/lionel-messi-the-multidimensional-footballer

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/39359-arsenal-alexander-hleb-the-pre-assist-and-its-importance-to-the-modern-game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2016
elampiro:

'.

AdisaOwala:

Shey o kola si opolo ni cheesy

Its called a pre-assist

Google "pre-assist". I posted links before spambot hit my raumdeter account

example

Kagawa actually knows what he is saying more than most of the people laughing at him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2016
sleekdot:

Its called a pre-assist

example

Kagawa actually knows what he is saying more than most of the people laughing at him
oga forget all this jagbajantis u wrote. there is no serious relevance attached to a player who passed to the assist man.

elamps dey laugh "assister of the assist man" not knowing he has said something close to dat before. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2016
sleekdot:

Its called a pre-assist

example

You are an unrepentant Morron...

If you had any sense of humour (or common sense for that matter), you woulda observed that Peeps were mocking Kagawa for the terminology he used (and its irrelevance to the discussion) - not that they didn't understand what he was saying.

I specifically asked Elampiro for a link to a credible source for " Second assist" (since he claimed it to be the football terminology) but in typical fashion, you butted into the convo like a hungry, sexually deprived wildebeest all in a bid to sound knowledgeable.

If we begin rain blows on that Gorimapa head of yours with clubs & sticks now, you go dey scream "EPL conspiracy" grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2016
"It was obvious even before he (Schweinsteiger) signed for United that time has caught up with him and he doesn’t have the legs any more.

“I don’t think United signed a world-class player. If you look at his record over the previous two seasons it was not good.

“I know that he won a World Cup with Germany in 2014, but his club performances were largely poor and there wasn’t that many of them.

- Gordon McQueen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Team of the Week!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.