Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8666291 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
SlaughterGang:
Since Bosskrokro is in his mid 30s and Elammmpiroot claims to have been "following" man Utd before he was born approximately before 1980 when did TV become popular in Nigeria? 1960s? 1970s? 1980-1970=10 Highly unlikely a 10yr old followed Man Utd then so we will have to put his birth at or before 1960s

Back to the matter, Elampiroot must be in his late 50s to mid 60s so I can only conclude his fanatical dedication to Wayne Rooney is down to old age and early dementia.

^^^

I knew this thing up here was not typed by a normal human being. After looking at your profile picture, my worries were confirmed.

Na so your mama take born you? Look at what you have turned yourself into.

I was going to accuse the Moderators of opening this thread for dead people and evil spirits. But after a little meditation it was revealed to me that it was only what you turned yourself into.

Abeg, old age is a million times over this one. Old people still get hope sef.

Ukwu!!!

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy Groin strain or something like that

I prefer Mata occupy the hole and Depay out wide
Depay? Yea right. Bye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Elampiro no go kee pesin! cheesy
Dead people and evil spirits ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
elampiro:

^^^

I knew this thing up here was not typed by a normal human being. After looking at your profile picture, my worries were confirmed.

I was going to accuse the Moderators of opening this thread for dead people and evil spirits. But after a little meditation it was revealed to me that it was only what you turned yourself into.

Ukwu!!!

I Laughed soo fvcking hard at this...Even my Girlfriend is alarmed.

Grandpa that's a Rapper...LMFAO...Old man go and sleep or play with your Rooney...Didn't you learn how Google Search image in college...oh wait, google didn't exist in the era of dinosaurs cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I Laughed soo fvcking hard at this...Even my Girlfriend is alarmed.

Grandpa that's a Rapper...LMFAO...Old man go and sleep or play with your Rooney...Didn't you learn how Google Search image in college...oh wait, google didn't exist in the era of dinosaurs cheesy

Why did you put a rapper's picture as your image? Are you a kid?

You probably learnt about google search yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Age mates for wia.
That diadem007 likes to argue blindly but he had met his match.
Last season when he was in the final year of his contract Juventus came with an offer that United had to swiftly counter to avoid another Pogba situation.
Diadem does not rate Pereira but he considers unknown entities like RoShaun williams and Regan Poole first team material.
LOL I tire for d guy o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
elampiro:

Why did you put a rapper's picture as your image? Are you a kid?

You probably learnt about google search yesterday.

This is a Parody Account...Grandpa cheesy

Why are you defending Rooney....Is he paying Your son's child support? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
SlaughterGang:

This is a Parody Account...Grandpa cheesy

Why are you defending Rooney....Is he paying Your son's child support? cheesy

After you exposed yourself that at your age you still are facinated with the images of music stars, you are not again to be taken as one with a serious mind.

Those pictures of music stars, rappers you pasted on all the corners in your room that you worship, will never allow you to grow up like your age mates. This is why you are still talking like a 14 years old while you think your real age mates are already in their 40s, 50s,60s.

You boast of every contact you had with a girl. Stop deceiving yourself. People who have real quality women around them don't talk about women. 'I am with my babe...' 'My babe was shocked at your response.. ' ' if a girl says no sex the relationship is ended... '

Blablabla. Lies, lies, liessss. You sound like someone who is desperately in need of a girl but you cannot get one.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
A man was quarreling with his wife and this is what ensued between them

Man: Ugly slut
Wife: Lazy idiot
Man: Stupid woman
Wife: ​Pogba​

The woman was buried yesterday angry

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
snrman:

undecided

Lame!
Not funny at all!
You can do better!

I think the Midfield combo as suggested by Diademk07 is what Manchester United needs at the moment!

However, I was amazed and couldn't believe it. Is Diademk07 high on a very strong Alcohol?! I kept murmuring it to myself..... because for him to include Herrera in the starting Lineup, some is fishy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

Lame!
Not funny at all!
You can do better!

I think the Midfield combo as suggested by Diademk07 is what Manchester United needs at the moment!

However, I was amazed and couldn't believe it. Is Diademk07 high on a very strong Alcohol?! I kept murmuring it to myself..... because for him to include Herrera in the starting Lineup, some is fishy!

Erm.. Not me o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
U no go kill Pesin for this thread grin
@elampiro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
elampiro:

After you exposed yourself that at your age you still are facinated with the images of music stars, you are not again to be taken as one with a serious mind.

Those pictures of music stars, rappers you pasted on all the corners in your room that you worship, will never allow you to grow up like your age mates. This is why you are still talking like a 14 years old while you think your real age mates are already in their 40s, 50s,60s.

You boast of every contact you had with a girl. Stop deceiving yourself. People who have real quality women around them don't talk about women. 'I am with my babe...' 'My babe was shocked at your response.. ' ' if a girl says no sex the relationship is ended... '

Blablabla. Lies, lies, liessss. You sound like someone who is desperately in need of a girl but you cannot get one

grin

Elampiro you should know better than to engage this lowlife creature with severe self-esteem issues.
The more you respond to it, the happier it becomes.

You will notice that almost nobody on this thread responds to it...certainly nobody on our thread does.

It feeds on attention. Starve it, and it will die.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Danhumprey:
What do you guys think of this midfield 3 combination?

............... Carrick.... ..............

........... Herrera(RM)................Pogba(LM)..........

way to go. Schneiderlin can also fill in for Pogba while Mkhitaryan can fill in for Hererra. Jose should know how to combine the varying qualities he has in midfield for optimum output.

While Fellaini is doing really well defensively, like Scholes pointed out, we need more than just a blockade in front of defense. I think he should be an impact sub who gets enough game time.

If Shaw is injured, Blind should play LB. we can still maintain our passing from the back that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
snrman:

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Diademk07:

Erm.. Not me o.

grin

Sorry!
My Mistake!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Never a dull moment! grin grin

Elampiro on 8 cylinders. .. gringrin grin grin

Wingback dey crase sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
elampiro:

^^^

Ukwu!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

Lame!
Not funny at all!
You can do better!

seems you were confusing diademk07 with danhumprey. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Danhumprey:
seems you were confusing diademk07 with danhumprey. embarassed

grin

I was confused by his length arguments with Drinkwater10!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why go waste thousands of naira to watch/listen to dry comedy when you can come get real comedy here? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Elampiro grin grin

Even this wingback is another type of crazy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
elampiro:

Blablabla. Lies, lies, liessss. You sound like someone who is desperately in need of a girl but you cannot get one.

I am in my early 20s, it's about Sex school and drugs...So what cheesy

I go to Concerts so what? Old man you are not expected to go to concerts cheesy...You can't even act your age...Assljcking Rooney, stinking the joint.

Online forming Maturity...Mumu wey no sabi google search dey brag of his age...Carry your age go bank and ask for a loan na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Elampiro take am easy abeg. This one na fatality abi na hara-kiri? cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Di Maria was shite once again without his Maestro (Verratti) but it's Van gaal fault!

He's one of the overrated player out there. I can't believe people called him worldclass after only 6 months of consistent performances at Madrid while the likes of Alonso and Modric kept doing the hard work of picking him out with great passes at the right time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
so wingback seff de speak pidgin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
PSG won't find it easy to win Ligue Un this season. Seems like in the absence of Zlatan, they don't have a leader.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 2:14am On Sep 24, 2016
Two FVCKING USELESS players that have done Fvck all for Man Utd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iagvVdXOrjU

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2016
Danhumprey:
PSG won't find it easy to win Ligue Un this season. Seems like in the absence of Zlatan, they don't have a leader.
Forget Zlatan, that coach is not a league winning coach. Sevilla may have won Europa, but they never won an away league match throughout last season in la liga. La Liga is my watched league and I know those coaches who tick. Unai is another version of Jaunde Ramos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 6:02am On Sep 24, 2016
Diademk07:
Di Maria was shite once again without his Maestro (Verratti) but it's Van gaal fault!

He's one of the overrated player out there. I can't believe people called him worldclass after only 6 months of consistent performances at Madrid while the likes of Alonso and Modric kept doing the hard work of picking him out with great passes at the right time.

Don't blame Di Maria. Blame PSG as a whole for appointing a useless league coach to manage the team. Unai Emery is not a top class coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Debroslink:

Don't blame Di Maria. Blame PSG as a whole for appointing a useless league coach to manage the team. Unai Emery is not a top class coach.
Debroslink:

Forget Zlatan, that coach is not a league winning coach. Sevilla may have won Europa, but they never won an away league match throughout last season in la liga. La Liga is my watched league and I know those coaches who tick. Unai is another version of Jaunde Ramos.
Cc RuuDie

(1) (2) (3) ... (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) (3345) (3346) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Mrviktor(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.