Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8656482 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rooney has been pressing really well today and looks sharper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nihilist:
E be like say this bailly nor know say omo don dey cost theze days....rolling around on the floor in white shorts.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
55th Minute...Rooney is now a fat fvck, he should be sprinting for those balls in the box easily
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
And they lambasted a guy for dissing herrera, to some people the name rooney gives them nightmares.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
SailorXY:
Na wa o.
I no know say bobos dey follow the Europa games like this. Some dey even do bad belle on top undecided hian!
Make I watch small
anywhere united moves......the whole world follows....

a team not playing ucl but having the biggest shirt sponsorship deal in the world.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aye, my Nigga Memphis coming on...Darmians passing isn't befitting of that of a man Utd player...piss poor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Make una score all una goals tonight. None is required afterwards. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
And that's how to dictate the play. It's quite sad that an ageing Carrick is still our best midfielder!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
these ones should just leave football and go into full time dancing.. undecided grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Poor pass from Memphis, he isn't doing himself any favors there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Diademk07:
And that's how to dictate the play. It's quite sad that an ageing Carrick is still our best midfielder!
Bros Diakem I Knw This May Sound Smhw 2 U Bt... Watch Out For Herrera
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:
Poor pass from Memphis, he isn't doing himself any favors there.

grin grin grin grin

Memphis my guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Memphis my guy.

Depay till I Die!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
RVP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Carrick! cool unfortunate we haven't got his replacement.

Bailly disgracing his life today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bailly reminds me of a HS version of myself, all Brawn no Brains just like that sliding tackle, I think his weak point is Nigerians.

First Isaac Success at Watford, now Emenike cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why clean sheet dey always hard for this people to keep?? Anyways, its RVP. All's forgiven
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Lmao...

Prior to that game, he started Torres vs (Hull) and Ba in the next game (vs Aston Villa).

His pursuit of Rooney had nothing to do with his decision to be typically defensive against potential title rivals away from home.

Lol!

If pursuit of Rooney has nothing to do with his decision not to play a striker in that match, then kindly tell me any other match he played that season without a striker. Also, tell me any match in which he didn't play a striker till he was sacked at Chelsea.

Those stats are kinda redudant cos i remember that Moyes was even criticized for the team's cautious approach that day - this even makes it worse as Mourihno literarily parked the bus against a team that was managed by a timid rookie who was also afraid of losing.

Redundant? How? Moyes was cautious meaning he wasn't attacking while Mourinho was parking the bus at the same time with a team that wasn't really attacking? How did a rookie who was afraid to lose then attacked to make Mourinho park the bus. Also remember that he has a very good h2h against Man Utd. Lol! I give up on this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
standing ovation across OT for RVP!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lana1:
standing ovation across OT for RVP!!
he said he is home, what do you expect?

20LEGEND
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rvp my man!!!... so happy for him.

Rooney was great today considering his previous outings!.. much respect to captain Fatso! !! On point Assist no be beans!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
chrisley024:
Carrick! cool unfortunate we haven't got his replacement.

Bailly disgracing his life today

as in ehn. IMO, he's the MOTM
He helped P6 to move forward and supported the back four very well
Not forgetting JM8... the guy dey ball

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
FBS:
Make una score all una goals tonight. None is required afterwards. cheesy

Ibra and his guys are coming to rip you guys to shreds on Sunday... we saved up some goals on the bench!!!

Chai poor courtois grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
adebayo201:

I'm not sure why he doesn't play league games, maybe once in 2 weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
adebayo201:

Not forgetting JM8... the guy dey ball

Still waiting for Mourinho to sell Mata as our NL soothsayers predicted grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
SailorXY:

Carrick is on reserve mode... Mou prolly needs him fresh and 100%
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
tess1:

Lol!

If pursuit of Rooney has nothing to do with his decision not to play a striker in that match, then kindly tell me any other match he played that season without a striker.

Rooney's pursuit had nothing to do with it - it was one of his conservative tactics against the top sides away from home.

And for the records, I never implied that the absence of a CF was a major factor to look out for if Mourihno decides to park the bus. The point is that the matches vs the top sides (away from home) which he decided to deploy that particular strategy, he was definitely parking the bus.

tess1:

, tell me any match in which he didn't play a striker till he was sacked at Chelsea.

Against Spurs last season (away), he didn't play with a CF (Diego Costa sat on the bench for 90 mins) - i remember that match...

Yes, I think there was some kinda beef between the two (Diego Costa angrily threw a bib on the floor or something) and the Spaniard was on the bench again vs Bournemouth in the next game but you know the difference? He came on as a substitute early in the 2nd half.

tess1:

Redundant? How? Moyes was cautious meaning he wasn't attacking while Mourinho was parking the bus at the same time with a team that wasn't really attacking? How did a rookie who was afraid to lose then attacked to make Mourinho park the bus. Also remember that he has a very good h2h against Man Utd. Lol! I give up on this.

It was a drab performance from both sides but it was pretty clear that Mourihno was the happier manager - his selection and substitutions during that particular game is a testament to that effect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Carrick na baller sha, the no.1 underrated player in PL history. unlucky to play in dsame era with lampard nd gerrard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Great game from the lads today, I'm still waiting for a combo of Herrera - Carrick - Pogba supporting a front three of Martial - Ibra - Mata or Mata behind Ibra and Martial in a 4-3-1-2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
SailorXY:
you know na, epl is more of physicality and skills and one dont know the side he's really against. Moreover, we sort of have a deep/large squad with little injury worries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
elrony:

Still waiting for Mourinho to sell Mata as our NL soothsayers predicted grin grin cheesy
grin cheesy

soothsayers!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Wingback:

Depay till I Die!

Memphis my guy/ depay till i die/

The rhymes look more attractive than depay's output. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, MRTA7, AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.