Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8619216 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Leyqute:

E taya me. If we win, na wahala. If we lose, na wahala. If we draw nko? You get am

These guys are so low on self esteem

Shaaataaap bros! Na u especially make boys remember this thread.

You get luck say na draw una draw if not ehn......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wizzlyd(m): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Everton 1-1 man u- *89 minutes* *Arsenal 1-1 man u-*89 minutes* man u 1-1 stoke city *89 minutes* pogba 89 million

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
diggz:

Shaaataaap bros! Na u especially make boys remember this thread.

You get luck say na draw una draw if not ehn......

If we no draw you go hug transformer abi? undecided undecided

These shehkpe fans are roaming, who open door for una sef? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lose or draw FC grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2016
FULL FA CUP THIRD-ROUND DRAW

Ipswich Town v Lincoln/Oldham
Barrow v Rochdale
United v Reading
Hull v Swansea
Sunderland v Burnley
QPR v Blackburn
Millwall v Bournemouth
West Ham v Manchester City
Brighton v MK Dons/Charlton
Blackpool v Barnsley
Wigan v Nottm Forest
Birmingham v Newcastle
Chelsea v Notts County
Middlesbrough v Sheff Weds
West Brom v Derby County
Everton v Leicester
Liverpool v Newport/Plymouth
Wycombe v Northampton/Stourbridge
Watford v Burton Albion
Preston v Arsenal
Cardiff v Fulham
Stoke v Wolves
Cambridge Utd v Leeds
Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Fleetwood
Huddersfield v Port Vale
Tottenham v Aston Villa
Brentford v Halifax/Eastleigh
Bolton v Crystal Palace
Norwich v Southampton
Sutton Utd v AFC Wimbledon
Accrington v Luton
Rotherham v Oxford United/Macclesfield Town
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dee02(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Leyqute:

If we no draw you go hug transformer abi? undecided undecided

These shehkpe fans are roaming, who open door for una sef? undecided

Elekute my nigga.... How goes it?! undecided

You enjoying the woes and rotten run?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2016
To think those were the easy fixtures Mou claimed he was gonna pick points with.
Mumu!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2016
^^ Did he not pick points? Or you think it is easy to be picking one point in the EPL just like that?

Can't you see the POSITIVES? angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Pataki:
^^ Did he not pick points? Or you think it is easy to be picking one point in the EPL just like that?

grin grin grin unfortunately I'm a pessimist,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2016
The last substitution was a mistake. I think the idea should have been introducing a player like Juan Mata to keep the ball upfield intelligently. When the team couldn't keep the ball any longer than 10 seconds in the last few minutes, that's not good enough.

Let me also add that that penalty was a cheap one and if the reverse was the case on evidences so far, it will not be awarded to Manchester United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Feels good to be back from a very long ban..
Kagawa10 nice job fighting my battle #Zlatan

Zlatan Ibrahimovic denies kicking Seamus Coleman in the head during Everton clash
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has denied allegations that he purposely kicked Seamus Coleman in the head during Manchester United’s 1-1 draw with Everton on Sunday.
The Swede and Coleman had a tussle on the ball in the second half that led to the pair tumbling over each-other, with Ibrahimovic’s boot clipping the Irishman’s head in the process.
It was something of a full-speed collision, and Coleman was forced off soon after as a result.
The 35-year-old, speaking after the game, insisted that there was no malicious intent.
“It was a physical game. They played hard. I heard one of the commentators say I kicked someone in the head on purpose but it was a 50-50 duel and he pulled me down,” he said.
“Trust me, if I want to kick someone in the head, I know how to kick someone in the head and make him fall asleep. That is the only thing I have to say.”
Just remember: Zlatan is a black-belt in karate, so I suggest we put the ‘kicking’ talk to one side. I can just visualise a journalist murmuring about the Swede’s antics in an alleyway, only to be met with a fierce right foot to the temple. “ That’s an intentional kick,” snarls Zlatan, leaving this poor journalist in an unconscious heap on the floor.
But in all seriousness, Ibrahimovic’s exchange with Coleman was not predicated by any crude intent. His body weight merely came down and, whilst awkwardly clambering over Coleman, his foot caught the right back on the top of the head. Michael Oliver, in a good position at the time, clearly knew this and didn’t punish the Swede.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2016
ChristineC:
The last substitution was a mistake. I think the idea should have been introducing a player like Juan Mata to keep the ball upfield intelligently. When the team couldn't keep the ball any longer than 10 seconds in the last few minutes, that's not good enough.

Let me also add that that penalty was a cheap one and if the reverse was the case on evidences so far, it will not be awarded to Manchester United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
ChristineC:

everton dey pepper us with long balls
playing fellani was the obvious move i just wish he kept his cool,am a big fan of the guy.
he fit no recover.
we also got away with rojo who no suppose dey field again.
that everton game was just horrible from the very start.
micki gaining confidence is the only thing good about the match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dee02(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
ChristineC:

LEARNER!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Heavily linked with Fonte again. Do we really need another central defender?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
If your club doesn't have a World Club trophy and you are here foaming in the mouth upandan, you must be a degenerate perpetual fukctard!!!!
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dee02(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrTA:
Heavily linked with Fonte again. Do we really need another central defender?

In addition to Fonte, you need a brand new bus and a kitchen sink!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Metroescobar: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
The expression on fellaini face is priceless!

And look at Mourinho as if he saying..."its all this bastards fault, blame him not me!"

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
GloryIsaac:

We're loading our team with bus captains b'cos next season's gonna be bloody grin grin

The plan is to score a goal and park bus till final whistle grin if one bus captain gets tired, there is an able sub for him grin grin
The plan is failing though grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lana1:
While some people are signing Zlatan and Mkhitaryan without UCL football in less than a week, some people are busy getting rejected by Vardy for fûcking Leicester!!
We bless the Lord u signed Zlatantime, we are even dancing shokki that Vardy rejected us. Sanchez joint top scorer with 11goals, Vardy on a goalless streak.
Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The plan is failing though grin

This guy grin grin, how far did you go just to dig this out? grin grin grin .... Mourinho don 4ck up sad sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
ChristineC:

Then what do you have to say about Rojo deserving red card? Stop moaning abeg. That pen was 100% accurate. No argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pataki:

We re ni e. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

everton dey pepper us with long balls
playing fellani was the obvious move i just wish he kept his cool,am a big fan of the guy.
he fit no recover.
we also got away with rojo who no suppose dey field again.
that everton game was just horrible from the very start.
micki gaining confidence is the only thing good about the match.
They were peppering us but we weren't giving much away in the way of chances rather we kept on surrendering possession for much of the second half, the best thing to do at that point was to introduce a calming presence, a player who could retain possession intelligently...We had that player in Mata but Mou thought otherwise.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
They were peppering us but we weren't giving much away in the way of chances rather we kept on surrendering possession for much of the second half, the best thing to do at that point was to introduce a calming presence, a player who could retain possession intelligently...We had that player in Mata but Mou thought otherwise.
What then is the use of carrick?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
I hope you scummies are watching how my boys are playing tonight.

This is what it means to play in Champions League!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
When I said it here some time ago that Jose prefers strength to brain people were bringing up Mata and co. He does not believe it's possible to hold on to possession but instead prefers playing without the ball. It has worked for him many times though but it's just crazy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pataki:

Yea its all fun until you get to second round and it becomes business as usual
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pataki:

Rested Mustafi, Coquelin, Walcott, Monreal, Bellerin, and we leading by 2 goals already in a UCL fixture away from home. And to think We didn't even win the transfer window trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Rested Mustafi, Coquelin, Walcott, Monreal, Bellerin, and we leading by 2 goals already in a UCL fixture away from home. And to think We didn't even win the transfer window trophy.

Only if Perez could just cost £89m.. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
eph12:

Yea its all fun until you get to second round and it becomes business as usual

Then we can discuss the POSITIVES! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m), bolu96(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.