Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8633500 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
elampiro:

Dont mind them, Manchester United is becoming a feard team again, the only way is to report against them to turn the referees and fans against United.

Imagine the sun said United has benefited from 6 offside goals this season and United must be stopped. When we were here crying from poor officiaty against us m

All these silly UK media, not like I give a fukc sef!

Valencia was not offside, no single gram of fukc shall be given to post match analysis pics and videos, manual or automated technology inclusive. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
elampiro:

Dont mind them, Manchester United is becoming a feard team again, the only way is to report against them to turn the referees and fans against United.

Imagine the sun said United has benefited from 6 offside goals this season and United must be stopped. When we were here crying from poor officiaty against us m

Fear?

Of the team eternally in 6th place?

Naah I dont think fear is the word.

What you should have done is borrow the sinizia playbook. Sinizia doesn't try to contest the Manyoo ojoro. He just brings out the ojoro done to Manyoo and by other teams and leaves the reader to draw whatever conclusions they want.

You are too honest elampiro. Normally integrity is a thing to applaud, but we the haters ain't got time for that. We're here to cut you down any which way and atrend your funeral afterwards with your blood still on our shirt cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nihilist na mad man grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nihilist:

Fear?

Of the team eternally in 6th place?

Naah I dont think fear is the word.

What you should have done is borrow the sinizia playbook. Sinizia doesn't try to contest the Manyoo ojoro. He just brings out the ojoro done to Manyoo and by other teams and leaves the reader to draw whatever conclusions they want.

You are too honest elampiro. Normally integrity is a thing to applaud, but we the haters ain't got time for that. We're here to cut you down any which way and atrend your funeral afterwards with your blood still on our shirt cool
Baba, shine on grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
I love mourinho, he is applying his 6th sense in keeping man u in 6th position. He drew Liverpool after his 6th consecutive victory making him the 6th best manager in the current EPL. Will he be 6th time lucky or he wanna employ a 6th man. grin. Man u now moving with a constant velocity, will they retard to rest. Time will tell. The rate of change of Man u on the EPL table is 0,true or false. grin
Jose sixto Mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ander Herrera and Paul Pogba played as a middle two for 45 mins. From my view they were not overrun.

Kagawa10 be kind enough to bless me with some analysis smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
elampiro:

they all know the steady, yet inevitable rise of Manchester United will be serious bad news for the rest of UK that's the reason the hustle is real. The bias from the refs were so glaring against United in the first half of this season, I am sure even the organisers felt ashamed of themselves.

Jose Mourinho as manager of a top dog with constant finger-snap access to all that load of cash? I laugh in mandarin!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
The u23 team following in the tradition of LVG beating liverpool away, they are showing mourinho how to discard liverpool. Mourinho should ask for the manual how to beat Liverpool and not how to take a dig at Liverpool, from 4 straight victories against liverpool to 2 straight draws against them , what a fraud of a manager. grin
Dude just stop up already ...If you can't support us when we are down, don't support us when we win

If you can't support us when we move from 6th to 6th, don't support us when we move from 6th to 6th again cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:34am On Jan 17, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
I love mourinho, he is applying his 6th sense in keeping man u in 6th position. He drew Liverpool after his 6th consecutive victory making him the 6th best manager in the current EPL. Will he be 6th time lucky or he wanna employ a 6th man. grin. Man u now moving with a constant velocity, will they retard to rest. Time will tell. The rate of change of Man u on the EPL table is 0,true or false. grin
Jose sixto Mourinho.
The drugss you ingest though... sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2017
ChristineC:
Ander Herrera and Paul Pogba played as a middle two for 45 mins. From my view they were not overrun.

Kagawa10 be kind enough to BLESS ME with some ANALYSIS smiley

Bless you with some hot _shit you mean?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Bless you with some hot _shit you mean?

When Kagawa isn't busy bashing Herrera, he's one of the best bathroom analysts on this thread, sit down, maybe you will learn a thing or two from him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Brightwood:

When Kagawa isn't busy bashing Herrera, he's one of the best bathroom analysts on this thread, sit down, maybe you will learn a thing or two from him.

Look mom....another talented _moron!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Elxandre:

The drugss you ingest though... sad
u wey no ingest drugs how u be. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Dude just stop up already ...If you can't support us when we are down, don't support us when we win

If you can't support us when we move from 6th to 6th, don't support us when we move from 6th to 6th again cheesy grin
i dont support clubs that hire mercenaries as managers, nor am i club mates with people who bashed mourinho when he was a rival manager who now see him as their god.Are you satisfied.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2017
ChristineC:
they all know the steady, yet inevitable rise of Manchester United will be serious bad news for the rest of UK that's the reason the hustle is real. The bias from the refs were so glaring against United in the first half of this season, I am sure even the organisers felt ashamed of themselves.

Jose Mourinho as manager of a top dog with constant finger-snap access to all that load of cash? I laugh in mandarin!
so mourinho cant survive without continous buying, is that how fergir ran this club. Deny me mourinho of funds he would be another sam alardyce.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
He's been sensational this season, one of the players covering up for Mourinhos incompetency.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
so mourinho cant survive without continous buying, is that how fergir ran this club. Deny me mourinho of funds he would be another sam alardyce.
if you run any type of business you should know it will not survive without continuous re-injection of resources. Sir Alex Ferguson invested both in January and August. He was only slowed up by Glazer debts. What concern the fans is that spendings bring the success on the pitch because the money cannot be shared to them.. and my post was aimed at fans of Manchester United. You didn't need to go through the trouble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChristineC:
and my post was aimed at fans of Manchester United
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChristineC:
if you run any type of business you should know it will not survive without continuous re-injection of resources. Sir Alex Ferguson invested both in January and August. He was only slowed up by Glazer debts. What concern the fans is that spendings bring the success on the pitch because the money cannot be shared to them.. and my post was aimed at fans of Manchester United. You didn't need to go through the trouble.
i know that you mean cock slurpers of mourinho, man u have no real fans but turncoats. Anybody that supports a mercenary of a coach is a turn coat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Man, if I was jobless and petty I would start digging posts of Mourinho fanboys and bookmarking them, Man I can't wait for May.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
rooster Slurper this NL censorship sef cheesy.
Lyon don ask about Memphis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
grin grin 3700

We Finna gon' smash Looserfools on Sunday

Quote me Naysayers

Odunharry I sight ya
I sight you too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Caveatemptor:
Where are the critics and naysayers?
Jose Mourinho is slowly making them chew on large slices of humble pie.
One leg in the EFL cup final.
Now onto smash Liverpool on Sunday and shut the naysayers mouths.
Cant wait.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Keky:
Cant wait.

Can't you find more productive things to do than this intense level of stupidity shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
RooRuudRonSaha:
Jose sixto Mourinho.
Or a new award for longest time on a particular position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Man Utd and Assnal fans joining hands to troll the thread...Is this what Mourinho has reduced Us to grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baddest bado
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Brightwood:

Can't you find more productive things to do than this intense level of stupidity shocked
Don't do Keky. He fries balls for eggs. shocked

Don't say you were not warned. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
elampiro:

Okay. I don't want to be the one to dispute what skysports presents.
Even Howard Webb says it's offside, at least u should be on Webb's side on this one too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Evildoer:
Nihilist na mad man grin cheesy grin

. . . And cunning too. grin grin

Just see the way he asking me if Webb was an ex-refree or not, as if when he [Nihilist] employed Webb for United last 2 weeks before firing him yesterday, he wasn't an ex-refree. When Webb backs United, he's employed by United, but when he does not, he becomes an ex. grin

When Nihilist comes with his conspiracy theories sermons you don't play the Elampirö card [trying to use logics or whatever with him]. No. Never. That's because he must have read a thousand sites and blogs and gotten facts, watched Sky Sports, BBC Sport and Monday Night Football highlights, paused his TV a thousand time from all angles grin and taken many screenshots as evidence that the bad decision favored United. grin So trying to fight him with facts will land you in his well-laid traps. instead of debating it, you dig up his own club's dirts and attack him with it. The best form of defense in this situation is attack. No need of logic. Even if the wrong decision happened last 10 years, e no matter. Dig it up and fire him bumper to fender. Shebi if person kill another person and gets pardoned after being 30 years behind bars, will the state pardon mean he never killed? Never. See the way he ignored the case of child sexual abuses I brought up. If it's United, from the first day the first case got exposed last year Nihilist would have been here to remind you of how United is PDP, APC, ABC, QPR, KOWA, IJK, XYZ, all rolled into one. But suddenly, he's developed selective reading disorder when I brought the issue up. grin grin

If na that SchinappProdigy dey rant with his conspiracy theories, just ignore that one, na frustration and envy borne out of their trophy barreness dey cause am. But once you see say na Nihilist, just forget the Route A he's coming from, follow Route B, what matters is you finally arrive at Destination C [that both clubs have been favored in the past]. He has you by the balls, no need trying to reason with him, do the needful. The picture below is how you debate Nihilist whenever he comes with his fallacious tales. grin grin

Don't give him a chance to corner you, just keep attacking even if he accuses you of not making sense. grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), FergieRaww(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.