Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8657430 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
chrisley024:
If this formation is true then the slowness of that left sha

Fellaini can't be on that Wing, it's either of Mhki or Mata interchanging, and Pogba behind Ibra.

Fukc Mourinho tho.. Rash shoulda started.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
chrisley024:
If this formation is true then the slowness of that left sha

Yeah that's what they are starting with, it might change during the game but that's none of my business. The match has boring written all over it, how is fellaini going to outpace Pogbas brother...SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why are Man United playing St Etienne on Wednesday?

Because Lyon and Etienne are just 31 miles apart they cannot play home games on the same day.
Lyon play Dutch side AZ on Thursday night and because they are the higher ranked club by Uefa, above Etienne, they kept their spot and
United ’s was shifted.
The reason the game is at 5pm is Uefa don’t allow Europa League matches to clash with the Champions League which will also be played that night with 7.45pm starts.

Cc elrony, Sircumalot

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fellaini on the wing is both Funny and ridiculous. ;DFellaini on the wing is both Funny and ridiculous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
UniqueGem:

Because Lyon and Etienne are just 31 miles apart they cannot play home games on the same day.
Lyon play Dutch side AZ on Thursday night and because they are the higher ranked club by Uefa, above Etienne, they kept their spot and
United ’s was shifted.
The reason the game is at 5pm is Uefa don’t allow Europa League matches to clash with the Champions League which will also be played that night with 7.45pm starts.

Cc elrony, Sircumalot

It's a huge opportunity for United. Players gonna have enough time to rest before playing the EFL Final!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
After downing 3 wraps of fufu after a long day, I decide t check Livescore just before I sleep to check when to wake up only to the match ha almost started.. Fück sake

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
PietroRico:
After downing 3 wraps of fufu after a long day, I decide t check Livescore just before I sleep to check when to wake up only to the match ha almost started.. Fück sake

grin

You can eat ooo!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
UniqueGem:

United ’s was shifted.

Cc elrony, Sircumalot

Thanks for the tip
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
PietroRico:

Bad guy... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
See where Fellaini dey cheesy.

Thanks for the info UniqueGem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ayam tempted to stream (I shall not succumb ) grin

*puts on shirt....You know the rest* grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mata is a bad boy.
See pass cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mhki
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
Should be game over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
This match is just a waste of everyone's time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
I should have remained on my bed ffs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
We all saw that red card cumming_
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Leicester sha. I hope they don't chop it like Barca or Arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ranieri is a big Fool! Really don't understand why he keeps playing two disastrous CBs week in week out!

This is not Rugby for God's sake?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
I think Henrikh and Michael are both out. But, this is based on my experience, not on my medical knowledge and not based on tests and what they have to do tomorrow.

"I think no chance but, I repeat, it’s just my experience. A calf, a hamstring, even if it’s a minor injury, some fibre damage, I think they're out.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
"You can get hurt when you leave your house, you never know when or where. It is a result of so many games. But when someone's missing, it is the opportunity for another.

"Not having them before the final is complicated. But Marouane and Bastian, two players who do not play so much, gave good answers."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Porto playing with so much aggression and anger tonight. Who vex them sef ? Well deserved cards
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
Chai...Leicester defence na otu full am...

Not like I never expected them to get beat tho..

Buh they are being extremely outclassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Leicester might just make it, 2 - 1 now...Good result if it stays this way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whiteshades(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Insiders in man utd claim Rooney has decided to quit united at the end of the season. That's just the best decision for him and the club. He'll be greatly missed and forever remembered.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2017
So Zaza that was chased from seria a to the premier league and was subsequently chased from here after only 6 months, destroyed Madrid today.
According to our Nigerio-german friend's ogbomosho logic, seria a and epl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> la Liga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2017
I really wanted Leicester city to win the Sevila game...I'm not trying to be harsh but half of Leicester's Problems point to one player....Wes Morgan...What a waste of space.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:42am On Feb 23, 2017
PietroRico:
So Zaza that was chased from seria a to the premier league and was subsequently chased from here after only 6 months, destroyed Madrid today.
According to our Nigerio-german friend's ogbomosho logic, seria a and epl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> la Liga
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Wingback:
I really wanted Leicester city to win the Sevila game...I'm not trying to be harsh but half of Leicester's Problems point to one player....Wes Morgan...What a waste of space.
for d first i av to agree wit u... d nigger is a liability
exposed kasper alot nd cant trqck opponent to save his live
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2017
If you are wearing Wayne's Rooney Boots, what's your next Move?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Wingback:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Oasis007:
If you are wearing Wayne's Rooney Boots, what's your next Move?!

Wayne #Legend has cemented his place in the history of Manchester United and EPL, he's got to move on.

MLS or CSL there I go!

He can't get enough game time at Everton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3816) (3817) (3818) (3819) (3820) (3821) (3822) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.