Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8635799 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) ... (14120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

Imagine.

As soon as I came with rebuttal, patrickmuf said I was insulting him and ran away.

People don't seem to get it. Jose will decide to wash a player publicly when he wants to get rid of them, and the public will lap it up. It was after this his second stint at Chelsea that the scales fell from my eyes. KDB recently came out to say that he wanted Chelsea to host an open training session to the public when Jose was hinting that he didn't work hard in training.

Hazard has come out to imply that Conte trusts his players(Which was something missing last season)

Costa had said as much as well.

The same Mata that Jose chased away(funlord even bought that And was saying Mata isn't good enough) is the same one that has saved Jose's nyash at least twice this season.

Now Martial and Shaw are the new scapegoats. It was Schweinsteiger last year. People need to understand that Jose can and will say anything at all to justify his decisions, whether it's true or not.

The thing is Mourinho has an ego, he will never admit the fault is with him rather he will always find a way to pass it onto something or someone else

Thats part of his makeup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ego my foot.
Mourinho is better than Fraudiola

The same Apariola that sent England's num 1 away like a homeless dog.
Or even the Yaya Toure saga
Iheanacho was a hot prospect before baldiola came. Hell, was Kelechi goal per mins ratio not the talk of the town?

Fraudiola coupled with ramuzaki's charm turned Aguero to missitaryan.

Jose Na the best after Faggotson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordEmperoris1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nihilist:

I gave up counting long time ago. Though I heard he has been scoring chicks like layups in Paris.
grin
Nihilist:

I gave up counting long time ago. Though I heard he has been scoring chicks like layups in Paris.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Most intelligent people here: I doff my hat for the afro psyche doc, and Papa elampiro and maybe elrony.
But the dvmbèst are just 2 people. Only adelana and dopejemi

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Most intelligent people here:
I doff my hat for the afro psyche doc, and Papa elampiro and maybe elrony.

But the dvmbèst are just 2 people.
Only adelana and dopejemi
If we search far and wide, this idiot no fit pass a sad and frustrated Arsenal fan. elfeminine i presume...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lana1:
If we search far and wide, this idiot no fit pass a sad and frustrated Arsenal fan. elfeminine i presume...

Lana1, the dvmbèst manure fan.

U don't know me, u won't find me and definitely u won't kill me.
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
You want to know my name? Lo si abule me oo Ko beére ómó iya Apari lógbomosho
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
see how France collapse without the dablord to control that midfield ? I no watch the match but na wetin I suspect happen be that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
See how pple just dey use international duty matches to either support their players or proof their statements.
This one Impiesta and Biscuit are midfield bosses, they pocketed Kante
That one, I told u Aguero is a failure, see him benched
This one, no Adabowale Labia Pogdab to control the midfield
That one, Babayoko abi na barkayoke abi baba Rahman

On top intl duty, lasan lasan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
SeekinAttention:
See how pple just dey use international duty matches to either support their players or proof their statements.
This one Impiesta and Biscuit are midfield bosses, they pocketed Kante
That one, I told u Aguero is a failure, see him benched
This one, no Adabowale Labia Pogdab to control the midfield
That one, Babayoko abi na barkayoke abi baba Rahman

On top intl duty, lasan lasan

U see Wetin I talk?

bykebyke:
Argentina losing without Messi against the commercial farmers of Bolivia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
this new video technology go really affect all this linesmen Job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Imagine.

As soon as I came with rebuttal, patrickmuf said I was insulting him and ran away.

People don't seem to get it. Jose will decide to wash a player publicly when he wants to get rid of them, and the public will lap it up. It was after this his second stint at Chelsea that the scales fell from my eyes. KDB recently came out to say that he wanted Chelsea to host an open training session to the public when Jose was hinting that he didn't work hard in training.

Hazard has come out to imply that Conte trusts his players(Which was something missing last season)

Costa had said as much as well.

The same Mata that Jose chased away(funlord even bought that And was saying Mata isn't good enough) is the same one that has saved Jose's nyash at least twice this season.

Now Martial and Shaw are the new scapegoats. It was Schweinsteiger last year. People need to understand that Jose can and will say anything at all to justify his decisions, whether it's true or not.

Jose is all about results....football is a results based business...and he consistently gets results....this chap called jose is not actually a "youth hater"...I have dropped an article here before that captured every youth player that jose has developed or given opportunities throughout his career...even balotelli became a brief star at inter due to joses guidance of him into the 1st team as well as in Europe! I feel Jose expects a young player to be exceptional before he can be trusted with regular starts! Is he the only one guilty of this? No!

1 Ferguson and rooney!

2 Ferguson and ronaldo!

3 Wenger and fabregas!

4 All barca coaches and messi! Etc!

5 Jose and carlos Alberto and varane (porto/real)

No coach would not have utilized these players in their prime but there are also countless examples of budding stars who when given the chance on the big stage failed to impress! You are the only chelsea fan that was actually unhappy when lukaku was sold and that is why I never give you the business over the chap but you must admit lukaku always did better on loan than at chelsea! Why? Don Didier as well as chelseas mechanic style of soccer which never played to HIS strengths maybe?

He hardly ever played well and most chelsea fans never gave a _fuck when he was sold in 2014, most of you were even questioning his attitude back then so why now use this same lukaku pankere to trash jose? And I did not hear most of you cry over lukaku or youth when he was winning the league for you without lukaku too! As for hazard that _twat is still suffering from a serious case of bad belle-itis! So conte trusts players? So when he was winning the league under joses guidance and also collecting his player of the year gong under jose it was as a result of the mistrust jose had for him abi? It seems you have also been afflicted with that particular virus! Kdb was also injury prone while @ chelsea so why is he wailing? They both need to stfu!

Jose is a motivator! Martial and shaw need to wake the _fuck up like mikky did! If you believe he is benching them because they are young then you are on a long thing! He is trying to bring out the best in them! It's tough love...Martial even appreciates it but most of Luke Shaws past coaches have said the guy is just a proper ajebo that needs a lot of smooching! Well no time for that at manchester! We pay and expect you to jam immediately! No crime in that! As for mata...he was great at chelsea maybe due to chelseas languid style...I still don't rate him at manchester or even feel he is a united type player! Too slow, too nice and misses a lot of easy chances..he is a good squad player..nothing more!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nmadu1: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:
see how France collapse without the dablord to control that midfield ?
I no watch the match but na wetin I suspect happen be that.
You expect a midfield of kante, tolliso and rabiot to boss iniesta, koke and Sergio b
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Jose is all about results....football is a results based business...and he consistently gets results....this chap called jose is not actually a "youth hater"...I have dropped an article here before that captured every youth player that jose has developed or given opportunities throughout his career...even balotelli became a brief star at inter due to joses guidance of him into the 1st team as well as in Europe! I feel Jose expects a young player to be exceptional before he can be trusted with regular starts! Is he the only one guilty of this? No!

1 Ferguson and rooney!

2 Ferguson and ronaldo!

3 Wenger and fabregas!

No coach would not have utilized these players in their prime but their are also countless examples of budding stars who when given the chance on the big stage failed to impress! You are the only chelsea fan that was actually unhappy when lukaku was sold and that is why I never give you the business over the chap but you must admit lukaku always did better on loan than at chelsea! Why? Don Didier as well as chelsea mechanic style of soccer which never played to HIS strengths maybe?

He hardly ever played well and most chelsea fans never gave a _fuck when he was sold in 2014, most of you were even questioning his attitude back then so why now use this same lukaku pankere to trash jose? And I did not hear most of you cry over lukaku or youth when he was winning the league for you without lukaku too! As for hazard that _twat is still suffering from a serious case of bad belle-itis! So conte trusts players? So when he was winning the league under joses guidance and also collecting his player of the year gong under jose it was as a result of the mistrust jose had for him abi? It seems you have also been afflicted with that particular virus! Kdb was also injury prone while @ chelsea so why is he wailing? They both need to stfu!

Jose is a motivator! Martial and shaw need to wake the _fuck up like mikky did! If you believe he is benching them because they are young then you are on a long thing! He is trying to bring out the best in them! It's tough love...Martial even appreciates it but most of Luke Shaws past coaches have said the guy is just a proper ajebo that needs a lot of smooching! Well no time for that at manchester! We pay and expect you to jam immediately! No crime in that! As for mata...he was great at chelsea maybe due to chelseas languid style...I still don't rate him at manchester or even feel he is a united type player! Too slow, too nice and misses a lot of easy chances..he is a good squad player..nothing more!
i stop reading this thing when I read where you said mourinho is a motivator.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
i stop reading this thing when I read where you said mourinho is a motivator.

You don't know anything about football so I'm not surprised by this statement! Just sit in the corner and learn from the posts of others who understand the game better than you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

1 Ferguson and rooney!

2 Ferguson and ronaldo!

3 Wenger and fabregas!

No coach would not have utilized these players in their prime but their are also countless examples of budding stars who when given the chance on the big stage failed to impress! You are the only chelsea fan that was actually unhappy when lukaku was sold and that is why I never give you the business over the chap but you must admit lukaku always did better on loan than at chelsea! Why? Don Didier as well as chelsea mechanic style of soccer which never played to HIS strengths maybe?

Bros you get energy sha! I back off arguments when it's obvious that it isn't gonna have a headway, just back and forth.
To be honest, the same Shaw and Martial that he is on about have been criticized on this board with several posters angling for the sale of Shaw, so I don't really get his point or is Jose supposed to continue playing them even when they're not delivering just so that he can be tagged a youth friendly coach?
Mata for all his talent isn't exactly suited to the fast paced game we are craving for, he is a good player but not exceptional.
On Lukaku, his case is quite similar to that of Thiago Alcantara when he was at Barca, fantastic talent but he had better players ahead of him at that time, so it was a case of staying knowing you'll get little game time or leaving for first team football and he opted to leave. Now should Barca fans look back and say Thiago is posting better numbers than Iniesta thus they made a bad decision letting him go? Absolutely no...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 7:10am On Mar 29, 2017
patrickmuf:
Bros you get energy sha! I back off arguments when it's obvious that it isn't gonna have a headway, just back and forth.
To be honest, the same Shaw and Martial that he is on about have been criticized on this board with several posters angling for the sale of Shaw, so I don't really get his point or is Jose supposed to continue playing them even when they're not delivering just so that he can be tagged a youth friendly coach?
Mata for all his talent isn't exactly suited to the fast paced game we are craving for, he is a good player but not exceptional.
On Lukaku, his case is quite similar to that of Thiago Alcantara when he was at Barca, fantastic talent but he had better players ahead of him at that time, so it was a case of staying knowing you'll get little game time or leaving for first team football and he opted to leave. Now should Barca fans look back and say Thiago is posting better numbers than Iniesta thus they made a bad decision letting him go? Absolutely no...

I tire oh! I agree with you and by the way there is No back and forth here! The fact is that most chelsea fans are looking for a stick to beat jose with and that is not fair! My style is to argue with facts, post articles to buttress my facts and remind them of situations that have occurred with their clubs so that their memories can be refreshed! No be quarrel!

How many youth players are currently in real, barca, bayern or juventus 1st teams? PLAYING REGULARLY? But na jose be demon! Even in chelsin...How many?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Ask them to name the better players ahead of Lukaku when Mourinho was around and watch they embarrass themselves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You don't know anything about football so I'm not surprised by this statement! Just sit in the corner and learn from the posts of others who understand the game better than you!
there's no need claiming football pundtry when you don't appear on NTA sports talk of sky sports..

Mourinho is a coach known to like using already made players.. Mourinho don't have time to motivate you to become great, if you're not good at the moment mourinho will dump you for an already made player. Even players like Dem Ba , KDB who has worked with him share same opinion with me.

The fact you're defending mourinho because he is your coach is good, but telling me he is a motivator is a LIE..

This is what demba ba a professional striker have to say when asked if mourinho is a motivator..

Ba does not feel Mourinho is a coach who seeks to motivate or inspire his players.

"He’s not someone who is there to give confidence to his players. He is there to get what he can out of his players," Ba added. "He expects you to motivate yourself. If you lack confidence, all he does is put you on the bench."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2017
This is what mourinho told the press about KDB and this is what KDB said..

“It’s a pity he told a press conference that I wasn’t doing well on the training pitch,” he said. “That’s not me. I’m always a player who gives the full 100 per cent in training. Those remarks created a wrong image.

Another One :

“That I wasn't doing what was needed in training. It was easy to say that because there was no-one to check it – the training sessions were closed to the public. But everyone knows I am not like that.

“I never let anyone put me down. I say what I have to say, with respect of course. But at that moment, I couldn't do anything because he would have said I was lying and afterwards he would have used it.

“Did I ask for training to be done in public? I said it, yes, but not to him personally.”

There is much more if I go on to post.. Because I don't know how motivating mourinho was to tell the press that KDB doesn't do well in training and he left the next season and contributed to 32 goals for his club..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
there's no need claiming football pundtry when you don't appear on NTA sports talk of sky sports..

Mourinho is a coach known to like using already made players.. Mourinho don't have time to motivate you to become great, if you're not good at the moment mourinho will dump you for an already made player. Even players like Dem Ba , KDB who has worked with him share same opinion with me.

The fact you're defending mourinho because he is your coach is good, but telling me he is a motivator is a LIE..

This is what demba ba a professional striker have to say when asked if mourinho is a motivator..

Ba does not feel Mourinho is a coach who seeks to motivate or inspire his players.

"He’s not someone who is there to give confidence to his players. He is there to get what he can out of his players," Ba added. "He expects you to motivate yourself. If you lack confidence, all he does is put you on the bench."
I feel Mourinho is a two sided kind of manager,he motivates and thesame time he does not.
Did you Watch the video about his time in Italy,if you haven't please do he motivated his players especially the match against Barcelona,his players said that themselves. Besides he did not ship Balotelli out even though he was stubborn and under performing.
To me Mourinho is changing or should I say Evolving,he is gradually leaving his must win attitude,and defensive minded approach bar few matches he has made united play 3-4-3
He also said it in one of his interviews that winning aint do or die as to when he started Managing.
He is beginning to play attacking football n the united way, about young players like Martial n Shaw, I can say he is doing the right thing Shaw is a complete ajebo though he has the potential to be d best but he has to man up and as for Martial Mourinho has not been too fair with him, but martial needs to up his game. Early in d season his relationship saga was affecting his game but I guess he is getting better even his country's coach has said he needs to put his head straight.

Besides am a big fan of Martial grin wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:

Erm bros....i don't need to work on sky sports to know that I understand soccer better than you! Let me give you an example using your own post!

So now a pathetic failed chelsea striker is your reference for gauging jose? Not even the countless players who have won things with him at multiple clubs? Why did you not use drogba? Or lampard? Or cesc? Or Ronaldo? Or xavi? Or zlatan? Or zanetti? Or Lucio? Or kroos? Or Sergio Ramos? Or deco? Or benni Mc carthy? Or...in fact it seems your skull contains congealed pap instead of brain matter!

"I've had a lot of very good managers, but Jose’s MOTIVATION techniques are the most incredible, whether it be kicking the flip chart or building the team up. He is always so confident."...FRANK LAMPARD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:

Mourinho is a coach known to like using already made players.. Mourinho don't have time to motivate you to become great, if you're not good at the moment mourinho will dump you for an already made player[/b]Even players like Dem Ba , KDB who has worked with him share same opinion with me.

[b]Ba does not feel Mourinho is a coach who seeks to motivate or inspire his players.

What about ivanonvic and Terry for una,last season ?
Their are sheet tons of players that says the man is great motivator and am sure Terry is among them of If I bother to look,because he end bad no mean say make we start to they change the story small-small.

The story has a happy ending for everybody,lukaku will join Utd this off season,de bruyne is a proven player in two leagues now and Jose won the league justifing his decision at the time.

The player wey suppose they cry na ola Aina,omeruo and that Solanke fella.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Erm bros....i don't need to work on sky sports to know that I understand soccer better than you! Let me give you an example using your own post!

So now a pathetic failed chelsea striker is your reference for gauging jose? Not even the countless players who have won things with him at multiple clubs? Why did you not use drogba? Or lampard? Or cesc? Or Ronaldo? Or xavi? Or zlatan? Or zanetti? Or Lucio? Or kroos? Or Sergio Ramos? Or deco? Or benni Mc carthy? Or...in fact it seems your skull contains congealed pap instead of brain matter!
a professional footballer shared same experience with me. You obviously didn't see where he said he is there to get what he can out of a player?? You saying mourinho is a motivator is pure rubbish.. Drogba lampard Sergio Ramos zanetti are all star men.. How did mourinho motivate cesc Lucio kross or even ronaldo. My friend you don't know what you are talking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2017
teeezy00:

I feel Mourinho is a two sided kind of manager,he motivates and thesame time he does not.
Did you Watch the video about his time in Italy,if you haven't please do he motivated his players especially the match against Barcelona,his players said that themselves. Besides he did not ship Balotelli out even though he was stubborn and under performing.
To me Mourinho is changing or should I say Evolving,he is gradually leaving his must win attitude,and defensive minded approach bar few matches he has made united play 3-4-3
He also said it in one of his interviews that winning aint do or die as to when he started Managing.
He is beginning to play attacking football n the united way, about young players like Martial n Shaw, I can say he is doing the right thing Shaw is a complete ajebo though he has the potential to be d best but he has to man up and as for Martial Mourinho has not been too fair with him, but martial needs to up his game. Early in d season his relationship saga was affecting his game but I guess he is getting better even his country's coach has said he needs to put his head straight.

Besides am a big fan of Martial grin wink
there is a big difference between been a hype man on the pitch, than been a motivator on and off the pitch. Mourinho is the first one and not the second one..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
a professional footballer shared same experience with me. You obviously didn't see where he said he is there to get what he can out of a player?? You saying mourinho is a motivator is pure rubbish.. Drogba lampard Sergio Ramos zanetti are all star men.. How did mourinho motivate cesc Lucio kross or even ronaldo. My friend you don't know what you are talking.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/20/frank-lampard-jose-mourinho-sport

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/mourinho-those-who-know-him-what-his-former-colleagues-really-think

Just shut up and read abeg! Airhead....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Their are sheet tons of players that says the man is great motivator and am sure Terry is among them of If I bother to look,because he end bad no mean say make we start to they change the story small-small.

The story has a happy ending for everybody,lukaku will join Utd this off season,de bruyne is a proven player in two leagues now and Jose won the league justifing his decision at the time.

if I ask you to list youths that mourinho has motivated to become topclass in his 15 years as a manager can you name up to 5 ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
nmadu1:
You expect a midfield of kante, tolliso and rabiot to boss iniesta, koke and Sergio b
Put the dablord in place of anyone of those clowns and and the French team has a fighting chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Don't mind that lacazettes brother! Lordfalcao is a joker! I have given him and everybody else some links to jack up on...let us calmly wait for his next excuse!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2017
lordfalcao:
if I ask you to list youths that mourinho has motivated to become topclass in his 15 years as a manager can you name up to 5 ??
But you didn't say youth in your original post if you did,I would not quote you and you also use a veteran striker quote to hammer your point in.
Jose isn't a youth developer,it is really hard to reconcile youth development with team sucess. You almost have to pick one over the other,and you know the one fans clamor for more. Some things you have to be realistic about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:

But you didn't say youth in your original post if you did,I would not quote you and you also use a veteran striker quote to hammer your point in.
Jose isn't a youth developer,it is really hard to reconcile youth development with team sucess. You almost have to pick one over the other,and you know the one fans clamor for more. Some things you have to be realistic about.
and you passed blindly on the opinions of KDB.. If you can't motivate one or two youths to greatness in your entire career you're no motivator..

After all Roberto Di Matteo motivated us to the Champions league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3896) (3897) (3898) (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) ... (14120) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.