Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8630491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
folba:
Belloti's attitude and hunger is top notch, the only direction is heading is up

He should stay up in the Serie A... my club won't cough out another £85M for a serie A noob saibot.

Never Again!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
ChristineC:
who will he replace in this starting line up? The fans look forward to reliable improvement in the start team especially in goal scoring department. The money is not my problem but Instead of spending around +£50m for this 'unknown youngster' who may well disappear into mother earth after this season, I'd rather £160m for Neymar Jr. who we all are sure what to expect even if he may require some time to settle in England.
I took note of him couple of seasons ago when Monaco lost out in the Quarter finals to Juve, dude was awesome against peak Juve defense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Just bkos fella fvçked u up in 1 game.

Do u know how many times Mikel Slowbi would 4çk up?

One what Fellaini's shortcomings has outweighed every good thing he might have done in the club.... don't forget that Everton game where he caused a penalty just 3 or 4 minutes after being brought on to defend a 1-nil lead... There's a whole lot not mentioned sef. ..
Well, it's Moyes fault shaa....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
elrony:

He should stay up in the Serie A... my club won't cough out another £85M for a serie A noob saibot.

Never Again!!! angry

Lol.......I am sure darmain is still tormenting u whole u sleep cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
bigkesh:
We have Mata, Mkhi and one Pereirra or something and you still want Bernardo Silva

This is why you have spent close to 200m every summer and still haven't finished top 3 in 4 years

You don't have one world class CB,Herrera is the only reliable DM with age on his side, your LB is Darmian and you don't have the ideal CF
Yet the one position you have excess players is where you want to add more.... .Dembele, Grizzy, Silva and Co
Azzin. Rodriguez, Isco, etc.
Lets buy buy buy and keep buying players in that one position we already ve like 5 players for.
Lets not buy a CB, RW, DM(Carrick replacement) and CF(s). But lets keep buying AMs while we partially neglect the rest of the team.

I even saw som1 put Mata on the RW for the preferred formation nxt season.

*Sigh*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
folba:
Belloti's attitude and hunger is top notch, the only direction he is heading is up

Every time I've seen him,which is a few times this season he's looked excellent. Problem is I cant quite tell how he'll fair in England and considering how expensive he'll be £70m+ I'm not sure he's worth the risk. Obviously there are no guarantees with any player you sign but some represent a bigger game than others and I think he's quite a big gamble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Today Ruudie and Physics teacher's club Sunderland might get relegated under their preferred genius of a manager David OYO Moyesi

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
diggz:

Lol.......I am sure darmain is still tormenting u whole u sleep cheesy

grin grin grin

Nope... cos I no even reason the guy transfer sef, I no know when LVG sign am TBVh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
afrodoc2:
Today Ruudie and Physics teacher's club Sunderland might get relegated under their preferred genius of a manager David OYO Moyesi

You meant :

Davido ChukwuGollum Nwoyesi grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
patrickmuf:
I took note of him couple of seasons ago when Monaco lost out in the Quarter finals to Juve, dude was awesome against peak Juve defense.
good player he might be but that's not important.
By the end of 2011/2012 season Manchester United had missed the league by whiskers mainly due to profligacy in front of goal, spurning chances that was actually more difficult to miss. Sir Alex Ferguson attempted an improvement by buying Shinji Kagawa to contribute his goal quota playing behind Wayne Rooney; yet the moment an opportunity arrived to add a true goal sniffer in Robin van Persie to his squad there was no hesitation.
The result? Swaggered to league title on Jimmy Choo high heels. That's called identifying pressing need and tackling it head-on.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
ChristineC:
good player he might be but that's not important.
By the end of 2011/2012 season Manchester United had missed the league by whiskers mainly due to profligacy in front of goal, spurning chances that was actually more difficult to miss. Sir Alex Ferguson attempted an improvement by buying Shinji Kagawa to contribute his goal quota playing behind Wayne Rooney; yet the moment an opportunity arrived to add a true goal sniffer in Robin van Persie to his squad there was no hesitation.
The result? Swaggered to league title on Jimmy Choo high heels. That's called identifying pressing need and tackling it head-on.
I was only trying to point out to you that he isn't average neither is he a one season wonder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Even when I don't agree with you, I always admire your thought process.

how far, you never answer me oh, concerning pep and mou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
dopeJemi:
how far, you never answer me oh, concerning pep and mou

I have answered you that anyone of them who fails to win the league has failed

So both of them failed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

I have answered you that anyone of them who fails to win the league has failed
So both of them failed
okay so the league is their only objective? i see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
dopeJemi:
okay so the league is their only objective? i see

There are only play 3 important competition i a season

1, CL, 2 League and 3 vastly inferior is the FA cup
None of the 2 can win any of these 3 titles so they failed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

There are only play 3 important competition i a season

1, CL, 2 League and 3 vastly inferior is the FA cup
None of the 2 can win any of these 3 titles so they failed.

so they are allowed to lose the rest?

mourinho never met united in the champions league, he has taken us to the semi final of the European competition he met us in, pep couldn't get past the knock out round in the European competition he met city in, so pep failed, not mourinho in this aspect

the EFL which was there for both pep and mourinho to win, mourinho won it, pep didn't and now he is trophyless , pep failed in this aspect not mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
dopeJemi:
so they are allowed to lose the rest?

mourinho never met united in the champions league, he has taken us to the semi final of the European competition he met us in, pep couldn't get past the knock out round in the European competition he met city in, so pep failed, not mourinho in this aspect

the EFL which was there for both pep and mourinho to win, mourinho won it, pep didn't and now he is trophyless , pep failed in this aspect not mourinho

EFL, What is EFL that worthless Carling cup where most teams use their second team. The main trophies are CL League and distant behind them FA cup all the others are worthless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Moyes! What a joke. A Terrible failure!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well, we've confirmed today what we've all known since June when they appointed him. Sunderland that used to gather momentum and make a late surge for survival have now been relegated. Well done Moyes!

Where is Ruddie?? Come and see ur Lord & Saviour undoing in 9 months what Sunderland ve been avoiding for like 10 yrs now. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Trivia

In October, 2000, Lee Todd received the fastest red card in football history for saying to the referee, "Fvck me. That was loud", after the referee blew his whistle.
The marching order came after just two seconds (2 secs) into a Sunday League match between Cross Farm Celtic (Todd's club) and Taunton East Reach Wanderers.
The game ended 11-2 in favor of Cross Farm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

EFL, What is EFL that worthless Carling cup where most teams use their second team. The main trophies are CL League and distant behind them FA cup all the others are worthless

no worry, I will wait for when this issue arises again, then we go continue cause e be like say na only me and you dey discuss am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lana1:
Well, we've confirmed today what we've all known since June when they appointed him. Sunderland that used to gather momentum and make a late surge for survival have now been relegated. Well done Moyes!

Where is Ruddie?? Come and see ur Lord & Saviour undoing in 9 months what Sunderland ve been avoiding for like 10 yrs now. Shior!

How anyone would believe a moyes who was underachieving at Everton, wrecked united and was chased out of spain has something to offer tells me of their own reasoning capabilities
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sunderland relegated.

Ruddie oya come out o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Leyqute:
Sunderland relegated.

Ruddie oya come out o
Ruudie wont come out now, not even today until the day United will lose their fixture.

Lana should have bet with him when he said JM will be sacked bfr DM... what a joke
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
ChristineC:
who will he replace in this starting line up? The fans look forward to reliable improvement in the start team especially in goal scoring department. The money is not my problem but Instead of spending around +£50m for this 'unknown youngster' who may well disappear into mother earth after this season, I'd rather £160m for Neymar Jr. who we all are sure what to expect even if he may require some time to settle in England.
Even with Neymar if we don't address the midfield issue we will still struggle a lot. We need an experienced midfielder that can sit in the middle and dictate play while Herrera and Pogba roams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
eph12:
Even with Neymar if we don't address the midfield issue we will still struggle a lot. We need an experienced midfielder that can sit in the middle and dictate play while Herrera and Pogba roams.
judging by this season the midfielders did their job. I don't see the issue you see except a retiring Michael Carrick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
ChristineC:
judging by this season the midfielders did their job. I don't see the issue you see except a retiring Michael Carrick.
Yes against teams that gave us too much respect they did their jobs but when we came up against the best we were dominated. Our midfielders ended up chasing shadows and and being reactive instead of proactive. Teams like Burnley and co will always fall back and allow our midfielders play but what happened when we played against teams that came at us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Happy Birthday to Juan Mata!

The Midget is now 29yrs Old!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oasis007:

I'm not pinning the Blame on him, just saying the below average Players in the Team should be replaced.

Fellaini, Rooney, Young, Darmian, Smalling, even Lingard ain't worth to be part of the core-Team next Season IMO.

You people underrate Smalling just because he didn't have a great season. Hope we wont regret when we see him playing well for Arsenal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
ChristineC:
who are these guys? grin grin grin

God forbid x1001 undecided

Don’t mind them. James is not better than Mata. Are we going back?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
elampiro:

You people underrate Smalling just because he didn't have a great season. Hope we wont regret when we see him playing well for Arsenal?

grin

We won't!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fellaini has been useful recently except in the last match. He was the reason we were comfortable against Burnley. Even against City he was useful defending set plays. Although I believe Mensah could do the aerial ball defending 90% of whatever Fellaini offers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.