Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8632667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
chic2pimp:

If He is from Ondo as He says, then it's most likely an Itsekiri name. The Ondos and the Itsekiris are very closely related . Also the name Innomesaghan bears a striking resemblance to that of Delta state's former Governor who was an Itsekiri Boy.
Emmanuel Oduaghan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

hehehehehe

we dey together

I have always for some reason had you down as a Yoruba lad. Your username now makes a lot of sensegrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
pamcode:
Emmanuel Oduaghan?

That's the One. The lad must be Half Deltan Half Ondo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

Bro kante has been in the pl for how long.
I ask you.
And then pogba.
Of u watched most of pogba games he played as a dm.
Even pple who knw football more than us I.e the football pundits said and I quote"with the arrival of matic, pogba is going to be freed to join the attack. And furthermore added if u watch the pl talkshow is tipped to show his best this season.

Anyways.
It was nice arguing with you.
#GGMU for life no one can change that.
Win lose or draw. Will always support.
Any of my players flop I will still support

discussing with you
look I think pogba has been brilliant these past two games that he deserves praise,but that doesn't need shades being thrown at kante they are both fanstatic and vital for their clubs,nice discussing with you two
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
chic2pimp:

I have always for some reason had you down as a Yoruba lad. Your username now makes a lot of sensegrin grin

lol, wait until you see me, I bet my username will mean nothing to you anymore, won't be surprised if you start arguing with me about my state of origin

If I am not being mistaken for a Yoruba boy, then it's Ghanaian, sometimes African American
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Preseason is where your pre-ejaculation will end. No offence but when real men are speaking pls shut it and listen grin
Lol. Listen to who?? Listen to u?? I'm sorry but i dont listen to retârds.

I made reference to ur pre-season game to buttress my point but obviously, ur 2KB brain couldn't understand the context from which i was coming from.

Pls get lost and go play with sand like the retqrded 10 yr old u re......no offence!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
joeace2020:

wey lost throughout except for the assists?
Some sites like BBC gave Matic tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lana1:
Some sights like BBC gave Matic tho

everybody with theirs. Anyway glad we won, glad we are now having confusion on who our man of the match is unlike the days of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:
What is this one saying undecided
Very off-key guys. I can't deal mehn undecided
one even said he was the best in his class. Good God! Tamunoibime angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy
.Tamuno Ibime! !!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:52am On Aug 20, 2017
Next three fixtures.
Home to Leicester followed by a trip to Brittania then we welcome Rooney and team mates to Old Trafford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2017
chic2pimp:

Hehehe grin grin.. All of una Non NigerDelta people sef grin. Wait til you hear my Delta Names first cheesy grin
Oritsedomidodo tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Such a great win and result yesterday. Only saw highlights but I wish i was able to see the whole game to properly see how far we have improved. Tougher tests in our next 3 matches as this will be better indicators but I think last season's team would have definitely drawn one of the first 2 games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2017
angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2017
MRTA7:
Such a great win and result yesterday. Only saw highlights but I wish i was able to see the whole game to properly see how far we have improved. Tougher tests in our next 3 matches as this will be better indicators but I think last season's team would have definitely drawn one of the first 2 games.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Really? You're comparing Sigs and Couts?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

No be person for here compare Kante and Pogba? What do you expect? Coutinho will also be labelled worldclass ahead Pogba they might even consider Sigurdson as world class too. But Pogba go shame them all this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Still doesn't change the fact that cuntinho is overrated. not even liverpools best player.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Mystic1:
No be person for here compare Kante and Pogba? What do you expect?

We suppose dey censor those Chelsea fans before they post comments here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Hmmmm.. Am not
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2017
weedtaker:
Still doesn't change the fact that cuntinho is overrated. not even liverpools best player.

The price is a reflection of the market and the fact that Liverpool don't want to part with him.

And who is Liverpool's current best player?

Weedtaker, you don take that thing abi? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

The price is a reflection of the market and the fact that Liverpool don't want to part with him.

And who is Liverpool's current best player?

Weedtaker, you don take that thing abi? wink

mane obviously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

mane obviously
Thank you brah, ur teeth really complete.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

mane obviously

Doesn't take anything from Coutinho's contribution to Liverpool. Both players are fantastic for the team and the team struggle whenever they aren't around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Doesn't take anything from Coutinho's contribution to Liverpool. Both players are fantastic for the team and the team struggle whenever they aren't around.

not disputing that fact, but they struggled more in the absence of mane sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

not disputing that fact, but they struggled more in the absence of mane sha

This is a spin-off off the original bone of contention. Coutinho is not overrated.

Leyqute:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

I know but he's still overrated, aside his occasional screamers and free kick, i can't fathom any other thing he's very good at, not an exceptional dribler nor game changer like hazard nd alexis, neither does he have those insane numbers that will make one see the reason why barca are drooling over his signature.

oscar 2.0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2017
weedtaker:
I know but he's still overrated, aside his occasional screamers and free kick, i can't fathom any other thing he's very good at, not an exceptional dribler nor game changer like hazard nd alexis, neither does he have those insane numbers that will make one see the reason why barca are drooling over his signature.

oscar 2.0
barca wants him to replace iniesta.
both of their style of play similar and iniesta sef no dey put up great numbers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2017
Leyqute:

This is a spin-off off the original bone of contention. Coutinho is not overrated.

oh! okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
SIRcumalot:

barca wants him to replace iniesta.
both of their style of play similar and iniesta sef no dey put up great numbers
Him no be CM na, he's more of a wingforward and central attacking midfielder than a LCM to replace iniesta, guy no even get that iniesta's dribbling ability to function for that role, isco is the only player similar to iniesta.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mbappe £189M. This better be a big fat lie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
weedtaker:

oscar 2.0

He didn't play many games last season but you can't say he's overrated. 5 goals and 5 assists in 15 appearances is not the stats of an overrated player. Hazard had 16 goals and 5 assists in 36 appearances last season and he even played in a more advanced position.

Also, have a look at his stats against top EPL teams. He's up there despite playing less games than some other players, and he achieved this feat with Liverpool.

Apart from this, you can feel his impact in Liverpool's games. With the ball at his feet you know he can make something happen. He didn't play much last season though, and that obviously put a dull on his shine, but over the years he has been on an upward trend.

Bros. Coutinho is not overrated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4384) (4385) (4386) (4387) (4388) (4389) (4390) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristineC and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.