Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8665218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whiteshades(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Most probably zlatan will be backup and once in a while he'll pair with lukaku in most probably a 3-5-2 setup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

Jose should try starting all 3 i.e Martial, Rashford and Lukaku in one of our home matches just to see how well they work together cos we are going to need all 3 together in a big game at some point this season. Mata can sit on the bench for the experiment.

Seconded!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
joeace2020:
Haircut update...pepper dem

Our next game will be awful then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

Jose should try starting all 3 i.e Martial, Rashford and Lukaku in one of our home matches just to see how well they work together cos we are going to need all 3 together in a big game at some point this season. Mata can sit on the bench for the experiment.
The thing is; if they all start and we find it difficult to get going or we are trailing by a goal or perhaps need a goal to kill off the game, our bench will be light in terms of game changers...You really don't want to have Mata /Lingard or the likes when you are chasing a game as the only options from the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Vanquay:

There's a bigger chance of it raining Diamonds than Zlatan starting from the bench
in that case, he should stay far away from my club.

Mourinho would be stupîd to bench Lukaku for Zlatan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lana1:

If Zlats comes in Mou might decide to allot him and Luqs for the CF position with Rash and Martial as wing-strikers.

We may be playing lots of matches then so his addition might be really welcomed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Free am

Na relaxer full him brain wink

I don free am wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Leyqute:

Oga I know you might be joking, but sometimes your pessimism annoys me. Almost like you have no belief in the team at all or you want them to fail.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
*observing*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 12:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Whiteshades:
Most probably zlatan will be backup and once in a while he'll pair with lukaku in most probably a 3-5-2 setup.
hmmmm,recipe for disaster is loading...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Lana1:

Nah more like Mata or miki
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:38am On Aug 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
The thing is; if they all start and we find it difficult to get going or we are trailing by a goal or perhaps need a goal to kill off the game, our bench will be light in terms of game changers...You really don't want to have Mata /Lingard or the likes when you are chasing a game as the only options from the bench

You have got a good point there but I believe it is just an option to try now that we are riding high because a point will come later in the season when we will need Martial to come on the pitch to JOIN and not REPLACE Rashford.
Also even though I am not Mata's greatest fan he does offer a significant goal threat whenever he is on the pitch so he can be a game changer even coming from the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Shey na Coutinho wen barca wan bid £138 million give? If na Man Utd do dis wan now, bad belle shekpe and Gayner fan dem go con pile stats show us as him no reach word class levels.. Issokay.. If I hear sey countinho no score 40 goals eh..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Leyqute:

He don dey barb hair when we win EFL and Europa league plus with two 4 nil matches and two goals already. Calm down and plaiz your focus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Rashford. Martial sub.

Rashford to prove he's still got it. More game time for Martial to show he's getting better.

If Rashford doesn't perform, then he's off at 60-62 mins.

Rashford never bring him brain this season. Martial should start, IMO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Oga I know you might be joking, but sometimes your pessimism annoys me. Almost like you have no belief in the team at all or you want them to fail.

Take it easy LordCat. I'm not a pessimist, I just observe things.

Whenever Pogbs get a new hair style (when the glory enters his head), his performance in the next match is almost always sh1tty. Happened several times last season. I'm surprised you've not noticed.

And you must've been off this board for a long time if you think I wish this team bad.

joeace2020:

He don dey barb hair when we win EFL and Europa league plus with two 4 nil matches and two goals already. Calm down and plaiz your focus.

Bro, you gotta take a tea. I'm speaking from what I've seen. And your examples are irrelevant.

I hope he proves me wrong though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2017
TopWinner:

Rashford never bring him brain this season. Martial should start, IMO

Whatever wins us games and makes the players happy bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2017
joeace2020:
Haircut update...pepper dem
Lmao, did they put cake on his head?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Whatever wins us games and makes the players happy bro.

Yes, yes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Where focus is due

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Take it easy LordCat. I'm not a pessimist, I just observe things.

Whenever Pogbs get a new hair style (when the glory enters his head), his performance in the next match is almost always sh1tty. Happened several times last season. I'm surprised you've not noticed.

And you must've been off this board for a long time if you think I wish this team bad.

Bro, you gotta take a tea. I'm speaking from what I've seen. And your examples are irrelevant.

I hope he proves me wrong though.

Last season was his first season, back from the Euros, no preseason, last season he was the most expensive player in the world, last season he was being milked for ad revenues as there was a lot of hype around his signing, last season he was struggling to grapple with the English game, Last season he was getting to understand what his manager wanted from him... This season with two matches already the stats speak for themselves. There's no basis on which an argument that he flops when he has a new haircut stands. Players flop from time to time, even Ibrahimovic for all his experience flopped a couple of times last season, no one blamed his pony hair for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
joeace2020:

Last season was his first season, back from the Euros, no preseason, last season he was the most expensive player in the world, last season he was being milked for ad revenues as there was a lot of hype around his signing, last season he was struggling to grapple with the English game, Last season he was getting to understand what his manager wanted from him... This season with two matches already the stats speak for themselves. There's no basis on which an argument that he flops when he has a new haircut stands. Players flop from time to time, even Ibrahimovic for all his experience flopped a couple of times last season, no one blamed his pony hair for it.

Okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2017
undecided

Did he actually change is Hairstyle?! The Pic below was taken at the Training Session Yesterday, hence I'm kinda wondering what's so difficult for some Dudes to differentiate between a REAL Pic and a photoshopped Pic.

For more Clarification;

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2017/Aug/Gallery-Manchester-United-train-ahead-of-Leicester-City-Premier-League-match.aspx

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

Did he actually change is Hairstyle?! The Pic below was taken at the Training Session Yesterday, hence I'm kinda wondering what's so difficult for some Dudes to differentiate between a REAL Pic and a photoshopped Pic.

For more Clarification;

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2017/Aug/Gallery-Manchester-United-train-ahead-of-Leicester-City-Premier-League-match.aspx

that picture doesn't look photo shopped, he could have changed it after the session
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2017
There is nothing guys wont fight for on this thread. Them take fight do una? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

that picture doesn't look photo shopped, he could have changed it after the session

How are we sure of the Recency of the Picture?! We gonna know in few Days time if actually he'd change his Hairstyle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

For more Clarification;

Oasis007:

How are we sure of the Recency of the Picture?! We gonna know in few Days time if actually he'd change his Hairstyle.

Obviously, dude could've gotten the hair cut after training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHJ_aBHQzT/?taken-by=paulpogba

Pogba posted that video around 10pm last night.

I'm done talking about this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Tvegas:
There is nothing guys wont fight for on this thread. Them take fight do una? grin
I tire o now Na hair matter everybody dey on top grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Lana1:
Agreed.

Martial------Ukaku------Rashford

------Pogba-----------Mkhi-------

--------------Matic----------------

-------------Back 4----------------

So much pace and flair in this line up. The only odd one out might be Pogba as he tends to disappear in big games. But lets hope that wont be the case this season. We need everyone on 100% if we're to win those big games

Jose will never lineup like this against a team in the top 7. Never ever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Heard barca have signed Di Maria shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
that guy na really snake

(1) (2) (3) ... (4392) (4393) (4394) (4395) (4396) (4397) (4398) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.