Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8654857 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) ... (14136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Take it an Hour after your Dinner!
you can go and die for all i care doesn't change anything grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
tell me what is good in pogba apart from is scam price tag angry angry
why is dembele starting ahead of martial

What is good about granite xhaka? His red card count or what? What has he achieved in his career or even at assnal? Can we do a comparison?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
[s]you can go and die for all i care doesn't change anything [/s] grin grin grin

undecided

You honestly need the Medication, coz you are really the Lunatic here. Why some of you can't troll with Sense?!

Why wishing Death for a Human Being like you for God's sake?! I won't be surprised if you are caught with Human Parts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
funlord:

What is good about granite xhaka? His red card count or what? What has he achieved in his career or even at assnal? Can we do a comparison?
sure why not? but i wasnt comparing these two before they aint even playing the same position
i was having my usual fun with lana1 about the scam ish before some miserable assholes decided to look for prey
the dude i was having the conversation with knew where it will end already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
sure why not? but i wasnt comparing these two before they aint even playing the same position
i was having my usual fun with lana1 about the scam ish before some miserable assholes decided to look for prey
the dude i was having the conversation with knew where it will end already

So you walk into a meeting of friends discussing about something they share a passion for but turn to one and say whatever you guys are talking about is shit and then expect the rest to ignore you. You are even more foolish than the normal Assnal fan. You are like that 1diot that just says something stupid that everybody in the class turns at and shake their head for. Imagine even saying you were talking to Lana1 like lana1 na Arsenal fan or na only him dey read wetin dey appear for a public forum like this. Why you nor add am for whatsapp go dey troll am dere. Oponuoshi.

Now look at the list well and tell me the United midfield players to make that list and how many united players are on that list..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
joeace2020:

So you walk into a meeting of friends discussing about something they share a passion for but turn to one and say whatever you guys are talking about is shit and then expect the rest to ignore you. You are even more foolish than the normal Assnal fan. You are like that 1diot that just says something stupid that everybody in the class turns at and shake their head for. Imagine even saying you were talking to Lana1 like lana1 na Arsenal fan or na only him dey read wetin dey appear for a public forum like this. Why you nor add am for whatsapp go dey troll am dere. Oponuoshi.

Now look at the list well and tell me the United midfield players to make that list and how many united players are on that list..
I have replied you slowpoke
Are you happy since you needed attention, what were we arguing about in the first place apoda
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
I have replied you slowpoke
Are you happy since you needed attention, what were we arguing about in the first place apoda

Attention? For my club thread? Anyway i know why you are here. You have managed to get some wins and a draw and as the usual deluded Assnal fan that y'all are you think you are back and you can troll others far better than you are and ever will be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
joeace2020:

Attention? For my club thread? Anyway i know why you are here. You have managed to get some wins and a draw and as the usual deluded Assnal fan that y'all are you think you are back and you can troll others far better than you are and ever will be.
don't you think we trying atleast, I was expecting massacre last Sunday...
I'm not trolling you or your club yet till end of the season.
Cheers GGMU cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
don't you think we trying atleast, I was expecting massacre last Sunday...
I'm not trolling you or your club yet till end of the season.
Cheers GGMU cool

Ah. This dude.

What are your expectations for Arsenal this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Ah. This dude.

What are your expectations for Arsenal this season?
wengay commit suicide or fans mob him cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
joeace2020:

that's 6 current players, not bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Geestunnar:
Lineup
Shaw should get a run out if we're comfortably leading around the hour mark...Let's hope Martial and Rashford keep up their goal scoring form...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Geestunnar(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
patrickmuf:
Shaw should get a run out if we're comfortably leading around the hour mark...Let's hope Martial and Rashford keep up their goal scoring form...
Can't wait to see Shaw in action though, it's been so long
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
We've another Pereira
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
i hope those dudes up front will play with some senses and maturity esp. Rash.

Mata as a 10, let's what he can offer.
GGMU!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
chrisley024:
We've another Pereira
Goal Keeper
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
sod09:
wengay commit suicide or fans mob him cheesy

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good line up for EFL.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
JM can be funny sometimes. I was expecting Shaw to be in the starting XI, but kinda surprised he's listed on the Bench.

I pray we smash those Minnows at least 2 Goals before the End of first Half, coz it will ease JM - the pressure of introducing Shaw at right time in the 2nd Half.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oasis007:
JM can be funny sometimes. I was expecting Shaw to be in the starting XI, but kinda surprised he's listed on the Bench.

I pray we smash those Minnows at least 2 Goals before the End of first Half, coz it will ease JM - the pressure of introducing Shaw at right time in the 2nd Half.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oasis007:

he Should substitute Mata early, we need him to be fresh for against Southampton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Any link to see the match?! Seems DSTV ain't gonna air the Match!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
CapitalCee:
he Should substitute Mata early, we need him to be fresh for against Southampton

I think that's the Reason McTominay is kept on the Bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oasis007:
Any link to see the match?! Seems DSTV ain't gonna air the Match!
Check modbro channels.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
angry

Any Link to stream?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mystic1:
Check modbro channels.
I don check taya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rash opens the floodgate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
United 1-0 Burton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
I don check taya
vipbox.nu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rashford cool
good goal cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) (4500) (4501) (4502) ... (14136) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m), MRTA7, adebayo201 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.