Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8653461 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (14136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2017
pharod:

Somehow, am having this feeling that Leeds will knock Leicester City out of the competition. They av been playing some really good footie and are very capable of causing an upset.
I get your point

But experience counts here. Leicester will knock Leeds out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Oasis007:
"Anthony Martial wanted to do things today. Some of them he did amazingly well, others not so well, but he was always trying and that commitment and happiness on the pitch is always important."

- Jose Mourinho

That's what I noticed. When he's happy and committed, your defenders are in deep shiit, Fam.

Last season was testament to this. He was wasn't happy cos of the breakup with his baby mama, Samantha. We missed him last season. I pray he continues like this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
sod09:
wengay commit suicide or fans mob him cheesy
lol, you are crazy man. See as I burst into laughter. This guy is funny, no body should take his trolling to mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:

That's what I noticed. When he's happy and committed, your defenders are in deep shiit, Fam.

Last season was testament to this. He was wasn't happy cos of the breakup with his baby mama, Samantha. We missed him last season. I pray he continues like this.
Yeah, that's true.

And his close control is top notch. The dribble that led to the shot the keeper pushed out just before his goal...
And the way he took the ball in his stride as if it's normal even though the return pass from Rashford was a tad too heavy.
I hope he continues like this without distractions. No Samantha or heartbreak or any other careless issues from nowhere and he will be a force to reckon with.

But what does that say about his mentality?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2017
pharod:

Yeah, that's true.

And his close control is top notch. The dribble that led to the shot the keeper pushed out just before his goal...
And the way he took the ball in his stride as if it's normal even though the return pass from Rashford was a tad too heavy.
I hope he continues like this without distractions. No Samantha or heartbreak or any other careless issues from nowhere and he will be a force to reckon with.

I think that pass was for Herrera
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
pharod:

Yeah, that's true.

Feable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2017
To be frank, Martial has got the best close ball control amongst our players. Close in this regards is Mata.

How I wish Mhki got same attribute it'll be so lovely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Perreira sha

Always fvcking up

Would've loved me some clean sheet. But he wouldn't grant my fvcking wish. Fvck him

This sounds like an aggrieved NairaBet customer.

Perreira is still young. I think he will develop into a good goalie.

Give him time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2017
hoopLA:

This sounds like an aggrieved NairaBet customer.

Perreira is still young. I think he will develop into a good goalie.

Give him time.
I don't punt, Fam.

Anyways see what Madrid did

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
I don't punt, Fam.

Anyways see what Madrid did

Sorry about that mate, no harm meant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2017
hoopLA:

Sorry about that mate, no harm meant.

Madrid? I don't quite get you. . .

Look at the slip so well..

A nigga had Madrid in a game. Staked N100K+

But Madrid fvcked up his slip cos the lost
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Look at the slip so well..

I nigga had Madrid in a game. Staked N100K+

But Madrid fvcked up his slip cos the lost
Oh now I get. . .

Lol

See serious cutting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2017
Mystic1:
Please who has seen Nyabinghi? I just remembered the guy now sef. Bet he's on the sideline bidding his time grin which will never come.
grin grin

Same with Ruudie!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Lana1:
grin grin

Same with Ruudie!!

Lee Cattermole's number one advocate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2017
See Madrid. After all the mouth wey dem make say C.Ro was back. Its as if they no wan win league this season. Na those kind disappointing defeats i hope we avoid this season.

Anyways, to our boys. The team and the players must be full of confidence right now. Now to go burn down the St Marys this Saturday.
smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2017
When will dstv operation in Nigeria finally end

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2017
10/10 from the best young talent in the world.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2017
hoopLA:

Lee Cattermole's number one advocate.
Lol. Both him and Nyabinghi were of the impression United ll never play in the UCL this season. And that we'll never win league under Mourinho.

They were both last seen after we won the Europa

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2017
inFamouz:
10/10 from the best young talent in the world.
Lol. Haters ll say Dembele is better. And that Mbappe is the person we think Martial is. And that Asensio is better at outside shots than Martial.
We all know haters dont ve sense.

Be like me. Dont listen to these Haters.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Both him and Nyabinghi were of the impression United ll never play in the UCL this season. And that we'll never win league under Mourinho.

They were both last seen after we won the Europa

To be fair and candid, it wasn't out of place to be less than optimistic prior to this season.

However, some of the criticism was overboard.

One never saw anything good in United, no matter the positive changes made(hence the Cattermole reference) . The other is just insane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Before some people ll say am complaining, its just an observation....
But shey we cant score more than 4 in a match ni? grin
The last time i remember us scoring more than that in a match was vs Leverkusen back in 2013.

Anyways i wont mind us winning by 4 for the rest of the season. Scoring 4 in the rest of the 50-something games we ve left this season ll probably be a record not even Barca or Madrid can surpass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2017
We all know the Reason behind Martial switching off last Season. He's a young Lad, deeply in Love, but eventually gets knocked off.

He's a huge Talent, and I'm kinda having full Confidence in him this Season. It's evident in his Games so far..... that's he's happy to play and he's enjoying tearing apart any Defenders that come his Way!

JM is pushing him, he has Confidence in him, he gives him freedom to show and hone his Skills - and with Time he's gonna be unstoppable!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
hoopLA:

To be fair and candid, it wasn't out of place to be less than optimistic prior to this season.

However, some of the criticism was overboard.

One never saw anything good in United, no matter the positive changes made(hence the Cattermole reference) . The other is just insane.
Hehehe.
Apt description. grin
I still get most of their posts bookmarked for future purposes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Oasis007:
We all know the Reason behind Martial switching off last Season. He's a young Lad, deeply in Love, but eventually gets knocked off.

He's a huge Talent, and I'm kinda having full Confidence in him this Season. It's evident in bis Games so far..... that's he's happy to play and he's enjoying tearing Apart any Defenders that come his Way!

JM is pushing, he has Confidence, he gives freedom to show and hone his Skills - and with Time he's gonna be unstoppable!
I thik we should pump the brakes on this optimism.

Things are very fluid, especially with Jose. One game he deems a bad performance will change everything.

I heard he was upset with Herrera for bringing a friend who had distant links to Celta Vigo to Carrington, prior to the Europa League Semi Final last season and is presently suffering for that "transgression" till date.

While we celebrate what we think and/or feel is his return to form, I think I am holding my breath and am on pins and needles.

We can only hope that Jose for all his tactical acumen will not upset the cart with a tantrum here or there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
smiley

Guys do you think our thread I'll reach 5000 pages by the end of the year... I mean 31st of December... !!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqAQSTPp3o0

This lad should not be allowed to join barca on any account! Let us not make the same mistake we did with pogba! He has sent a message to the club with his contract stand off and he is already an england under 18 captain and he has done all he needs to do for the feeder team in order to get a shot in the first XI! This kid deserves to even be on the bench against top sides or even playing from the start or in a supporting role against the likes of Brighton and newcastle! This is the sort of awareness, confidence and potential skill players like messi and ronaldo also displayed at 17! The transfer market is messed up so jose needs to call his folks and spit some game!

My opinion!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
funlord:

This lad should not be allowed to join barca on any account! Let us not make the same mistake we did with pogba! He has sent a message to the club with his contract stand off and he is already an england under 18 captain and he has done all he needs to do for the feeder team in order to get a shot in the first XI! This kid deserves to even be on the bench against top sides or even playing from the start or in a supporting role against the likes of Brighton and newcastle! This is the sort of awareness, confidence and potential skill players like messi and ronaldo also displayed at 17! The transfer market is messed up so jose needs to call his folks and spit some game!

My opinion!
He won't go 2 barca
The board must be really crazy if dey sell Angel gomes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Mehn..I'm in support of this TSTV. Its time DSTV carry their azz back to SA.

MTN next!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
funlord:

My opinion!
what impresses me most about him is not even his dribbling.
'drimblers' full everywhere these days.
It his awareness and passing ability. The boy knows how to hit a ball too.
Its just a shame that he is just so slight in frame.
Until that improves he can't be too involved with the fist team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
PietroRico:

At 17 it is expected that he looks this way! That is a growing kid! With the right nutritionists and some gym work in no time he would bulk up and also improve his balance! Ronaldo was once scrawny too! What transcends all that is his eye for goal, passing ability and the effortless way he glides across the pitch and controls things from midfield to attack...seeing things before every one else and his hard work on and off the ball! He also looks like a happy guy similar to ronaldinho gaucho and those kind of people are always loved in dressing rooms! This boy is going places...we need to go together! Nani should yarn him how far!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
PietroRico:

bro if I had not seen this your comment,I'd have sworn on my life that it was me that typed it..

you took everything from my mouth...its not d dribbling I was looking at self..its the basic things like his ball control and passes...not just the ability to give passes but giving it at d right time..he doesn't delay..he just needs to grow physically

(1) (2) (3) ... (4500) (4501) (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) ... (14136) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.