Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8666347 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Playing with Fellani and matic in midfield gives us zero creativity. Until Pogba comes back we are going to be dominated in most of our matches.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oasis007:
I am not fazed with the Performance of the Team, it's all I expected after seeing the Lineup!

I'm really amazed Dudes are gnashing Teeth for the horrible Performance of the Team Today!

What do you expect from the Fellani - Matic Combo?! Young at LB, Rashford still starting ahead of Martial, Mkhitaryan still playing 10 while Mata keeps wasting on the Wing?!

JM needs to replay the Video Match of our last Match against Burton coz he had a good Lineup for the Match.

If we keep playing with Matic - Fellaini Combo,then we should be expecting more disastrous Displays.

I wouldn't blame JM, but I wish he learns from this Match and start playing good Footie.

Yimu lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
A sure way to start losing games is to start playing bad footie. If we keep playing this type of terrible football it's only a matter of time before we start losing games. And it's all going to be Mourinho's fault.

P.S. We're yet to face any of the top 4 teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Any team that enters the field with city go fear small because of what they are doing even if its at this early stage, hut its effective.

With performances like today's, teams will feel they have a chance with us because there is no fear factor. This performance makes all the 4goals we have been scoring look like flukes grin

I nor know wetin to talk sef.

Thank God for the 3points!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
If we had a very strong defence and midfield, then he'd be starting Martial instead of Rashy.

GloryIsaac:
Another bad performance, 3 points nevertheless..... Still can't figure out what Mou has against Martial....

As for Stoke, very useless team, only puts on their 'A' game when it's against United... Where's that Moting and the dwarf Shaqiri?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Of all the posts here you have a problem with mine?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
There's trouble in paradise. The same Stoke that we cudnt win away is the same one Chelsea trashed away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wura27:

Seems like u've forgotten 2012 when na goal difference stop us from winning PL or 2015 when it was also goal difference that stopped us from finishing 4th

2012 we shot ourselves in the foot by throwing away and 8 point lead our final death came ironically at the hands of Fellaini and Moyes at Everton with that 4-4 draw we had only ourselves to blame for that title loss. As for 2015 we were shit throughout and didn't deserve that fourth place spot angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
When you are the only player trying to create something different, you get the stick
Pogba, now Mhiki
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jose mourinho....THANK U so much....
SMFH lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wura27:

There's trouble in paradise. The same Stoke that we cudnt win away is the same one Chelsea trashed away.

Forget. Mark Hughes always gets a hard on any time he faces United. He is still bitter that Fergie overlooked him as a former player and annointed David Moyes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wura27:

If we had a very strong defence and midfield, then he'd be starting Martial instead of Rashy.

I doubt if that's a reasonable excuse, Mou just prefers Wingers who can also play as Wingbacks and that's what he turned Rashford to in today's match. There were times when i could literally see an opportunity Martial would have scored in but folks like Herrera etc messed it up....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
It doesn't feel like a win. We were so terrible

I don't know what mikhi smokes, he runs into blocked spaces! and seems not to be able to do the simple things all of a sudden.. he was an eyesore! Like the rest of the team. .

I know mourinho has a secret in Fellaini's hands that must not be leaked. If not!? Y wld Fellaini be starting for us?
So pissed despite the win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wura27:

Terrible. We need change, but we dont have so many options. We should have closed this game in first half. When City r doing 5-0; Chelsea 4-0 and they r also playing away. Whats our excuse?

do u expect every game to come so easy?
dat we played poorly and still win should show u d level of doggedness in d team.
in d past Jose brought in like for like substitutions and it paid off in goals. today he decided to solidify d single goal lead and it still paid off. he is the gaffer ffs!

he alone knows the reason for taking a particular decision at any point in time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dantedasz:

Forget. Mark Hughes always gets a hard on any time he faces United. He is still bitter that Fergie overlooked him as a former player and annointed David Moyes.
And how did that turn out? undecided Fergie gave us his village man who came and sent us on a downward spiral undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Fussbot:
It doesn't feel like a win. We were so terrible

I don't know what mikhi smokes, hey runs into blocked spaces! he was an eyesore! Like the rest of the team. .

I know mourinho has a secret in Fellaini's hands that must not be leaked. If not!? Y wld Fellaini be starting for us?
So pissed despite the win.

Did you watch that match at all? Fellaini was the best player out of a bad bunch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
lekkie073:
dat we played poorly and still win should show u d level of doggedness in d team.
in d past Jose brought in like for like substitutions and it paid off in goals. today he decided to solidify d single goal lead and it still paid off. he is the gaffer ffs!

he alone knows the reason for taking a particular decision at any point in time.
Well said bruv well said.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin What im trying to say is we finished same points with the 1st and 4th in those 2 instances but goal difference killed us those two years. And it was this same Man City!

Loll cant forget that Everton game lol. From 3-1 to 4-4! When we still had the likes of Rio/ Vidic. The great wall of Jericho

Fellaini was fantastic for Everton in that game and I think it was that game that made Fergie hand over to that nonsense Moyes. Loll

KingTom:

2012 we shot ourselves in the foot by throwing away and 8 point lead our final death came ironically at the hands of Fellaini and Moyes at Everton with that 4-4 draw we had only ourselves to blame for that title loss. As for 2015 we were shit throughout and didn't deserve that fourth place spot angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
lekkie073:

We go see wetin u go talk when we face City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
codedguy1:
Any team that enters the field with city go fear small because of what they are doing even if its at this early stage, hut its effective.

With performances like today's, teams will feel they have a chance with us because there is no fear factor. This performance makes all the 4goals we have been scoring look like flukes grin

I nor know wetin to talk sef.

Thank God for the 3points!
Jose's team always look like flukes till end of season when u see them lifting trophies cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wura27:

grin grin What im trying to say is we finished same points with the 1st and 4th in those 2 instances but goal difference killed us those two years. And it was this same Man City!

Loll cant forget that Everton game lol. From 3-1 to 4-4! When we still had the likes of Rio/ Vidic. The great wall of Jericho

Fellaini was fantastic for Everton in that game and I think it was that game that made Fergie hand over to that nonsense Moyes. Loll

bros do you know what makes that match never leave my mind grin it was one of the few days when my brother and I decided to to stay at home and watch the game as my bro dey abuse Fellaini and pienaar na so we see goals o. I can still remember 'who is Fellaini? That overgrown idiot wey no fit sco.... Chinekeeeeeeeeeeee' grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
KingTom:

And how did that turn out? undecided Fergie gave us his village man who came and sent us on a downward spiral undecided

The point is Mark Hughes feels he is good enough to manage United. The fact he has never been considered good enough for the job riles him as such when his teams face United they come extra motivated to throw a spanner in United's works. Against Chelsea Hughes does not feel he has to justify himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is against Southampton oooo..... Not a Chelsea or Man city.

The fear is that he decided to solidify the game plenty times last season when we were 1 up and it ended up in us conceding and drawing the game. Bringing so many defenders causes confusion like you saw towards the end of the game.

Glad with the win though

lekkie073:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Dats a derby, emotions get in and it affects d game altogether. even Ferguson self chop his own derby defeats to man city and he tasted victory too.
Jose's case wouldn't be different. he will see victory as well as see defeat.

BTW, who exactly r the 'we' in ur first sentence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Leyqute:

Forget that. City versus United is a derby game and anything can happen in a derby because all the players are fired up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin That game killed us. Cant forget it and that nonsense Moyes was vexing that they dint allow them play their free kick when ref blew whistle.

Chai I don turn to bros in the group o....

KingTom:
bros do you know what makes that match never leave my mind grin it was one of the few days when my brother and I decided to to stay at home and watch the game as my bro dey abuse Fellaini and pienaar na so we see goals o. I can still remember 'who is Fellaini? That overgrown idiot wey no fit sco.... Chinekeeeeeeeeeeee' grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
MRTA7:

Of all the posts here you have a problem with mine?
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sane good pass rashford + Martial ha beg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dantedasz:

The point is Mark Hughes feels he is good enough to manage United. The fact he has never been considered good enough for the job riles him as such when his teams face United they come extra motivated to throw a spanner in United's works. Against Chelsea Hughes does not feel he has to justify himself.
Against City nko grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wura27:

grin grin grin grin That game killed us. Cant forget it and that nonsense Moyes was vexing that they dint allow them play their free kick when ref blew whistle.

Chai I don turn to bros in the group o....

Hehehehehe Na so my brother that match and Aguero goal against QPR worry me for dream sotey I begin kick my bed for sleep dey dive make I catch the shot grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Moaners will always moan. Fergie's teams were lethargic on this ground and several grounds in the past but came out with the points. I'll take a shoddy performance and 3 points over last season when we'll dominate and still draw. This was how Man City fought their way to a win at Bournemouth. Next week they Play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.. One must give way and i see them dropping points. We play Crystal Palace at home without Fosu Mensah who is the only person trying to do something in their defense. We should top the table before the international break. Moaners e don do. Mourinho is the manager. When he sees the team looks like putting in a shitty performance, he'll lock up shop. He became known for being able to grind out results and take the wins. If you think he will set his team to go away and attack all day, you are not bright i am sorry. Pep did it at Bournemouth and escaped, at West Brom escaped again. Soon and very soon he will be caught out again.

Meanwhile if anyone thinks the FA has nothing against us then you have to question Arsenal playing on Monday while we never got that favor all tru last season.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
sinizia:
Martial on incredible form gets benched yet Mourinho talks about operating on meritous style.
na only him know wetin him & Martial dey drag. better craze dey that man head these days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) (4514) (4515) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), delkuf(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.