Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8631267 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
funlord:

I wonder why Luke shaw did not just stay back in Manchester? At least save some flight costs

Maybe Mou will surprise us and start him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
funlord:

I wonder why Luke shaw did not just stay back in Manchester? At least save some flight costs

grin grin grin

Rojo also is part of the traveling Squad.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Man Utd squad to play Benfica

David de Gea

Sergio Romero

Joel Pereira

Daley Blind

Victor Lindelof

Antonio Valencia

Luke Shaw

Chris Smalling

Matteo Darmian

Axel Tuanzebe

Marcos Rojo

Phil Jones

Ashley Young

Jesse Lingard

Nemanja Matic

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Juan Mata

Ander Herrera

Scott McTominay

Marcus Rashford

Romelu Lukaku

Anthony Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
It would seem majority of the news on the media today was focused on how "Mourinho parked the bus vs Liverpool". And not how "the Italian Tony Pulis with a little dose of pashun lost two games in a row, one of which was to fûcking Crystal Palace".
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oasis007:

David de Gea

Sergio Romero

Joel Pereira

Daley Blind

Victor Lindelof

Antonio Valencia

Luke Shaw

Chris Smalling

Matteo Darmian

Axel Tuanzebe

Marcos Rojo

Phil Jones

Ashley Young

Jesse Lingard

Nemanja Matic

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Juan Mata

Ander Herrera

Scott McTominay

Marcus Rashford

Romelu Lukaku

Anthony Martial
Maybe Rojo and Shaw are they to continue their recupperation with the first team...I appreciate the job you're doing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lana1:
It would seem majority of the news on the media today was focused on how "Mourinho parked the bus vs Liverpool". And not how "the Italian Tony Pulis with a little dose of pashun lost two games in a row, one of which was to fûcking Crystal Palace".
undecided
Lol you saw that post from Capitalcee...Iyaf die.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lol you saw that post from Capitalcee...Iyaf die.
No. What post?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lana1:
No. What post?
I think he made a post about some white folks calling Conte the Italian Tony Pulis in the Chelsea thread...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
patrickmuf:
I think he made a post about some white folks calling Conte the Italian Tony Pulis in the Chelsea thread...

Very Apt.. Italian Tony Pulis with a dose of Pashun grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
joeace2020:

Watching this highlight was orgasmic.. Nothing gives me more joy than seeing Italian football being as tight and as exciting as it used to be in years past. That was a proper derby, fans on the edge of their seat all game.
Tell it to Chic2pimp. He is an Ac Milan fan he should be able to tell us how orgasmic it really was wink cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
How sad desperate and lonely must your life be that all you do is hustle to buy N100 mb all day everyday and waste it all on trolling like a _dunce? Not to make cash? Look for a job? Ball with some honeys? Learn or even engage in intelligent discourse? Just a perpetual display of lunacy from monday to sunday?

Maybe the same treatment meted out to the purple _fag would be suffice soon once again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
joeace2020:

Very Apt.. Italian Tony Pulis with a dose of Pashun grin
You mean the Michael Jackson kind of pashun? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
funlord:
How sad desperate and lonely must your life be that all you do is hustle to buy N100 mb all day everyday and waste it all on trolling like a _dunce? Not to make cash? Look for a job? Ball with some honeys? Learn or even engage in intelligent discourse? Just a perpetual display of lunacy from monday to sunday?

Maybe the same treatment meted out to the purple _fag would be suffice soon once again?
Bro you're always firing shots...Ballistic Funlord...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
patrickmuf:
Bro you're always firing shots...Ballistic Funlord...

Bros! I'm just tired of sharing cyber space with _morons and I'm just thinking aloud! Person no dey grow pass something ni? Check am na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
funlord:

Bros! I'm just tired of sharing cyber space with _morons and I'm just thinking aloud! Person no dey grow pass something ni? Check am na
You just have to deal, data is cheap nowadays so expect every tom, dick and harry to cross your path...Football, Benfica, 3 pts, what's your expectation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
patrickmuf:
You just have to deal, data is cheap nowadays so expect every tom, dick and harry to cross your path...Football, Benfica, 3 pts, what's your expectation?

Nobody even cross my path sef...I just notice say for this thread and chelsea thread this days na just some strange creatures dey rant daily chatting loud and saying nothing while simultaneously dropping the standard of the banter of better people! Even when match no dey...just a constant need to make themselves look like fools with no life that I can't understand! Anyway maybe those are the consequences of a lack of enough parental care in their homes...make we no make the same mistake with our own seeds sha!

As for benfica...even though they are a decent side I expect a solid 3 points in the bag! That is joses old stomping ground and his home nation! Classic case of local boy who has done good for himself coming back to his old club to show them who is boss! Any other result would be an epic fail!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Eric Bailey's injury must have been severe then.

Keep up with the Lord's work bro
Oasis007:

David de Gea

Sergio Romero

Joel Pereira

Daley Blind

Victor Lindelof

Antonio Valencia

Luke Shaw

Chris Smalling

Matteo Darmian

Axel Tuanzebe

Marcos Rojo

Phil Jones

Ashley Young

Jesse Lingard

Nemanja Matic

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Juan Mata

Ander Herrera

Scott McTominay

Marcus Rashford

Romelu Lukaku

Anthony Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lol. I didnt notice. Just said that for the Bantz cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelvinze:

lipsrsealed To think we almost sold this guy to real Madrid for 29m under van gaal...we hv God and dah fax machine to thank for making it possible he stayed .

U can hate LVG doesn't mean everything he did @ utd was wrong....in fact he ensured Degea was benched for Romero to take over the sticks & we had the Euros esp to thank or else Degea will never give a damn to be benched for 10 years as long as he gets that dream move to Madrid & presently there is no utd fan who doesn't know Degea (the Spainard) is leaving after next season & that is why utd has kept tabs with Oblak for 3 years now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
pamcode:
Tell it to Chic2pimp. He is an Ac Milan fan he should be able to tell us how orgasmic it really was wink cheesy
He who laughs last, laughs longest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
ctuagent007:

U can hate LVG doesn't mean everything he did @ utd was wrong....in fact he ensured Degea was benched for Romero to take over the sticks & we had the Euros esp to thank or else Degea will never give a damn to be benched for 10 years as long as he gets that dream move to Madrid & presently there is no utd fan who doesn't know Degea (the Spainard) is leaving after next season & that is why utd has kept tabs with Oblak for 3 years now
Wau.
Oshey Octopus Paul. All Seeing Eye. Barry Allen.
U should ve told us u could see the future na.

Lmao. Oblak kor, Da grin ni!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lana1:
lipsrsealed
Chineke shocked
which kind record be this nah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
ctuagent007:

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions buh guy don't be tendentious...stand by d truth....in the summer of 2015,De gea has packed his bags already and hours away from home till the fax machine issue happened.The club almost made d worst mistake of their life by not just selling him off to Madrid but for a mere 29m(considering we bought a then unknown talent for 36m that same window),so which Euros are u saying we should thank for making it impossible? sad undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
kelvinze:

Chineke shocked
which kind record be this nah?
Special One lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:15am On Oct 17, 2017
10 away matches, not a single win. LOL
You can't win the league with this kain record o. No be beef, this guy better change his ways.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Looking forward to this match. Benfica usually plays attacking and fast pace football, should be a good game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Lana1:
lipsrsealed
Hmmm! It is well o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2017
JM really needs to change his Tactics and Mentality against Big Teams. It's not funny we couldn't win against any of the big Teams - very pathetic.

Parking Buses with deflated Tyres every time against Top Teams is uncalled for, ain't they Humans in the Team?! Are we playing against Machines?! What quality do all these Teams get that we don't have?!

Truth be said; it's simply an Act of inferiority Complex from Jose Mourinho. It's kinda frustrating and annoying watching United against the Top Teams.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Lana1:
lipsrsealed
With Chelsea, Inter and Madrid, Mou will set up to defend and hit you hard on the counter but now, he just thinks defense first and in most cases, completely ignores the attack...That second spell at Chelsea really broke Mourinho...Sums up all we have been saying, we should approach the big games with a lot more believe that we can win...
Now, unto the next, we need to take 3 pts off our game with Benfica so we can afford to take our foot off the pedal for the remainder of our games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2017
José Mourinho says he won't finish his career at
Manchester United and hinted that he would like
to manage PSG one day.

Hopefully after this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Match of the day no doubt! Can I get some predictions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4597) (4598) (4599) (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.