Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8667853 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
joeace2020:

If retracting my statement will make you happy, i retract it. I am not happy with anything we are playing. Now that our attack has suddenly gone blunt in the league can i beat my chest and say we will sweep Tottenham away... Shey na Miki wey don forget him work abi na Martial wey dey quick frustrate we wan dey wait for. Leave matter this team is still not good enough. Now that there is no Jones or Bailly.. na Lindelof and Smalling you dey say good enough? You were even calling out Young for last match. No meaningful cross, only to put mata under pressure unnecessarily. Shey Young good enough for us?
I no get anything against u or the post jare.
Na Mourinho i blame.

Since SAF retired, We no longer go into big games to win.
Mourinho was signed to come and change that. But he'll rather ve us defend to minimise how many goals we'll concede. Shey na like this we wan win league or UCL?
He'll rather draw to maintain the gap between him and those below him, rather than win to put some distance between him and his title rivals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lana1:
Na Mourinho i blame.

Mourinho was signed to come and change that. But he'll rather ve us defend to minimise how many goals we'll concede. Shey na like this we wan win league or UCL?
He'll rather draw to maintain the gap between him and those below him, rather than win to put some distance between him and his title rivals.
Just saw that SAF with all his Attack Attack Attack has only 2UCL titles in ALMOST 30yrs of management.

very poor.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
GloryIsaac:

The rate at which we now accept names though.. From Einsteins to Fake fans grin grin grin grin ......

Wetin we go do na grin grin

joeace2020:

I don accept the manager since as complaining nor fit change anything. I am just looking forward to the next 2 Transfer Windows, seeing people like Lingard coming into a match when we dey find goals na wetin dey make we wan stone Mourinho for not putting all focus on the attack last window. our attackers nor sabi how to counter.

Mourinho teams looked dangerous na at least from Chelsea to inter to Madrid they looked dangerous even if they had a little of this defensive mien in their set up, But Wetin I dey see for the our time get as e be.

Another thing is during the transfer windows ordinary fans like us knew we needed to plug some holes in the team especially the defensive left wing and RW but mourinho kinda ignored it.

To think we are actually now praising a player like fellaini and accommodating lingaRd just tire me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm.
Anti Jose group masturbating all over the thread after a loss.
I bet they will be singing a new song by next Saturday evening.
LOL and SMH!
This is a marathon and not a hundred metres dash!
Every body in the top six,including Manchester City and Tottenham will drop points before the end of this race.
This league will not be won in October.
Nuff said!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
weedtaker:
Just saw that SAF with all his Attack Attack Attack has only 2UCL titles in ALMOST 30yrs of management.

very poor.
And how many league titles??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
weedtaker:

very poor.

We were happy with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dantedasz:
Hmmm.
Anti Jose group masturbating all over the thread after a loss.
I bet they will be singing a new song by next Saturday evening.
LOL and SMH!
This is a marathon and not a hundred metres dash!
Every body in the top six,including Manchester City and Tottenham will drop points before the end of this race.
This league will not be won in October.
Nuff said!

Why do you keep making comments that'll hurt you in the long run?, comments that can easily be countered sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
See gnashing of teeth grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
weedtaker:

very poor.
mumu

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
eph12:

mumu

grin

Seem you expect more from a Weedtaker?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
larride:

No one is saying error does not happen, the team responded terrible yesterday, everyone has acknowledged that much, everyone is busy blasting Mou saying all sort but forgetting those same players that made the error in the first place.

Imagine someone say we should blame Young who passed to Mata. Because it's Mou, everyone just bash him. If you wanna bash the manager, at least do that with all sense of objectivity, not shouting Mou upandown even for our players school boys error.

i have been saying this the whole of last week; i was tagged jose fan boy i stopped talkking about it. someone is even blaming jose for Martials petulance. as if its Mourinho that made Martial to have a woeful euro 2016 in france. Mata made a mistake but because he is a nice guy, Jose the Arrow should be bashed. abeg na small pikin the worry me, no mind me if you think i am a jose fan boy . i am nor

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lana1:
And how many league titles??

fighting for the league title in a two horse race with passengers like Wenger, Kevin kegan, Dalglish, and gerrald houllier. SAF is a once in a life time manager and a genius, but he had it sooo easy, he can afford to lose so many points at the start of the season, and still win the league as other managers always fall like a pack of card. if that happens now, he will be thankful for with a too 4 finish. Fergie wins league with very low point total. in this current set up of "top 6" it may be argued that he wont win that league hall. our very poor season total of 69 last season would have been title contenders in some seasons
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
eph12:
mumu
cheesy baba don go take am again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

fighting for the league title in a two horse race with passengers like Wenger, Kevin kegan, Dalglish, and gerrald houllier. SAF is a once in a life time manager and a genius, but he had it sooo easy, he can afford to lose so many points at the start of the season, and still win the league as other managers always fall like a pack of card. if that happens now, he will be thankful for with a too 4 finish. Fergie wins league with very low point total. in this current set up of "top 6" it may be argued that he wont win that league hall. our very poor season total of 69 last season would have been title contenders in some seasons
I admit SAF should ve won more UCL titles. 2 in 30 yrs was very poor. And yes he did ve very little opposition in the league. But saying SAF wins the league with low point total is false. The lowest SAF(or anyone else for that matter) has ever won the PL with is 75pts in 96/97. 75pts almost every other season, na top 4 finish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Elrony stop hiding and come out bro.

We just wanna talk to you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
All na cry.last last man u go win spurs or mou go Liverpool the game. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lana1:
I admit SAF should ve won more UCL titles. 2 in 30 yrs was very poor. And yes he did ve very little opposition in the league. But saying SAF wins the league with low point total is false. The lowest SAF(or anyone else for that matter) has ever won the PL with is 75pts in 96/97. 75pts almost every other season, na top 4 finish

abeg I am not undermining Fergies legendary, this oour discussion has moved away from the. Mourinho tactics issue. its just a debate of then vs now.

Fergie won a good number of league title with high points like eighty something. but he also won some good number too with point totals that if it were now you wont even be considered title contenders. 75pts in some seasons will not get you into top 4 like last season and i think in 2014. this season it will be very hard to enter top 4 with 75 points and teams are now harder to beat now than then. i remember a season that Fergie clawed back around 11 points on arsenal i think 2002/2002. this season i dont see any one equalizing this man city team of 11 points. things are a bit harder now than then.
I stand to be guided though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol, cry babies grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2017
weedtaker:

very poor.
Get the fuckkk out of our thread and never return modafucka
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2017
^^^Lol grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2017
Funny how someone is bringing up possession stats and chance created in a bid to support his point, I have been watching football for over 16 years now, I need no website to help me draw conclusions, I saw our game with Madrid during the preseason, saw the super cup and saw Tottenham play at the Bernabeu, they were simply better and Poch approached the game without fear...

You guys think we hate Mou but to be honest, we are only bold enough to point out his mistakes, you can't blame the players for serving shit for ever, you have to look at the coach, at City, Pep played Danilo at LB but when he wasn't getting the performance he expected of him, he improvised with Delph to good effect...

A week back, we went to Liverpool and sat back, a move some here blame on the fact that historically Anfield is a difficult ground for us but yesterday, Spurs played and beat Liverpool convincingly even though of recent, Liverpool have had the better of them more times than not, Poch didn't need to look back at their past performances against Pool, he just looked at that defense and knew he had the players to crack it open and thus set his players to go about business as usual...Anything short of 4 pints in our next 2 EPL games would be disastrous cos 5 points is already a big gap...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:44am On Oct 23, 2017
you don de watch ball for 16yrs yet you the complain about José's approach to big games.

and yeaaaaaa!! poch tear Liverpool 4-1 by looking at the defense and knowing whats what, give him the league already.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Up Next............

Tuesday, 24 October 2017

Carabao Cup

Swansea vs Man United

19:45 BST
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2017
See emotional niqqaz everywhere cheesy cheesy

Wailers united Fc cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
Funny how someone is bringing up possession stats and chance created in a bid to support his point, I have been watching football for over 16 years now, I need no website to help me draw conclusions, I saw our game with Madrid during the preseason, saw the super cup and saw Tottenham play at the Bernabeu, they were simply better and Poch approached the game without fear...

You guys think we hate Mou but to be honest, we are only bold enough to point out his mistakes, you can't blame the players for serving shit for ever, you have to look at the coach, at City, Pep played Danilo at LB but when he wasn't getting the performance he expected of him, he improvised with Delph to good effect...

A week back, we went to Liverpool and sat back, a move some here blame on the fact that historically Anfield is a difficult ground for us but yesterday, Spurs played and beat Liverpool convincingly even though of recent, Liverpool have had the better of them more times than not, Poch didn't need to look back at their past performances against Pool, he just looked at that defense and knew he had the players to crack it open and thus set his players to go about business as usual...Anything short of 4 pints in our next 2 EPL games would be disastrous cos 5 points is already a big gap...

shey we are going to face that almighty Tottenham this Saturday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2017
The Ozil [mr luxury] issue:

Ozil Is better than all our number 10's combined ...he is a vastly experienced and talented attacking midfielder that can solve problems on both our right, left wings or in the number 10 role...his laziness in doing the dirty jobs required in midfield can be covered with the strengths of pogba, fellaini, matic and herrera as regards to doing just that!

His sole responsibility can be doing what he does best which is linking midfield to attack and laying on unnatural passes for his crew, utilizing his superb movement, vision and his elegant crossing ability which are skills lacking in some of our current creative players for that his same role! He almost joined us before joining those london gbefs and seems ready to ensure his last year's in the game are spent at a top club with an actual chance of winning something! Sign him up while improving the squad and simultaneously stabbing assnal through the heart once again with an RVP season 2 type of situation!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Though i like ozil, but mans no be solution to our problem, we're quick to forget that mhiki was one of the hottest AM in European football a year or 2 ago recording a whooping 23goals and 32assist in a season with Dortmund before we signed him, even de bruyne never get that kind numbers since him begin play ball, mata too in the EPL was even argued here to be better than david silva after recording 19goals and 35assist in a season for chelshit.

what makes us think ozil will be an improvement over dis two? well, me thinks our loss against Huddersfield still de do us strong thing, cuz even for redcafe them de suggest Ross fvcking Barkley grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2017
weedtaker:
Though i like ozil, but mans no be solution to our problem, we're quick to forget that mhiki was one of the hottest AM in European football a year or 2 ago recording a whooping 23goals and 32assist in a season with Dortmund before we signed him, even de bruyne never get that kind numbers since him begin play ball, mata too in the EPL was even argued here to be better than david silva after recording 19goals and 35assist in a season for chelshit.

what makes us think ozil will be an improvement over dis two? well, me thinks our loss against Huddersfield still de do us strong thing, cuz even for redcafe them de suggest Ross fvcking Barkley grin
I don't want Ozil,honestly I don't want any creative type "behind the striker guy" them never do well for this club going to the time of Kagawa and the position is dying sef.
have not seen enough city games to say this with certainty,but KDB and silva operate from slightly deeper position .
we should find a way to pair either rashidi or Martial with ukaku upfront and start from there.
to do this without losing solidity for midfield na wetin Jose suppose they Ponder.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I don't want Ozil,honestly I don't want any creative type "behind the striker guy" them never do well for this club going to the time of Kagawa and the position is dying sef.
True.
have not seen enough city games to say this with certainty,but KDB and silva operate from slightly deeper position .
True.
we should find a way to pair either rashidi or Martial with ukaku upfront and start from there.
to do this without losing solidity for midfield na wetin Jose suppose they Ponder.

i think jose wanted to go the 2strikers way but Ivan perisic happened.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Lana1:
Na Mourinho i blame.

The thing tire man.. Our away games especially have been dreadful. He is too cautious and it reflects on the way the players keep long on the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Oasis007:
United gonna definitely park a 30 Tons Trailer with deflated Tyres against Spurs. I'm ain't gonna see the Match sef!

I don't wanna end up with sober mood after the Match.... I can't die of HBP because of JM Tactics.
hmmmm, Omo adamo!
Hossanah today, crucify him tommorow. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Golden Boy Top 4

- Kylian Mbappe

- Marcus Rashford

- Ousmane Dembele

- Gabriel Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Santos07 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.