Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8635386 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) ... (14120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Man utd haven't qualified, there is a slight chance they won't qualify very narrow but still a chance

They need to lose 6-0 to CSKA Moscow irrespective of Basles rwesult not to qualify. Mind you the number of goals Basel score against Benfica is not important in as much as they win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
so many clowns full this thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Man utd haven't qualified, there is a slight chance they won't qualify very narrow but still a chance

Chance ko, Rapper ni...

Egbon comot for road abeg tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

That's why I say you are new to football. How and check man city 2011-12 season and see how they steamrolled everyone in the league till November ending. Na December January dey begin know how e dey go.

They only won the league in the very last minute through Aguero.

This season man utd has the better more settled team and are favorites to win over city.

Vs a team like PSG who do you think stand a better chance man utd or city

Man City have 2 new faces in their first eleven so as ManU but to you ManU is more settled.

Man City has settled their defensive for now, but has ManU resolved their creativity and attacking strength esp on the flanks?!

For your ? if both team's first eleven are fit then Man City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
elampiro:

Even if Basel wins 100-0, Manchester United has already qualified.

You no know ball.
That's why i said magical moments that will make Man U ship in goals like brazil vs germany. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
eph12:

I hope you're not this dull offline? Imagine 3 dullards even liked and shared the post shocked shocked
If that foolish sod09 is not part of those 3 call me bastard. As for the other two I know you guys o cheesy cheesy
grin See this akin and pawpaw oh, won't be shocked if you both (eph sod) are brothers in real life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:

AKA akpu turning in advance grin

grin

The Blue-Devil seems high on cheap Weed! Is he trolling or only good at making crass Posts!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy I no get hand inside o! grin

grin grin grin

No be you dey diggz out old Posts?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:
grin See this akin and pawpaw oh, won't be shocked if you both (eph sod) are brothers in real life
never you associate me with these people..the madness here is communicable angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

No be you dey diggz out old Posts?!

Na CaptalCee I wan show say him people talk plenty....no be say I actually wan dig out those post before.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
diggz:

Na CaptalCee I wan show say him people talk plenty....no be say I actually wan dig out those post before.....

grin

..... and since he's guilty based on the undeniable Evidence presented by you, don't you think he should be sentenced and penalized (cremated)?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

..... and since he's guilty based on the undeniable Evidence presented by you, don't you think he should be sentenced and penalized (cremated)?!

Yes... burr it is not for me to carry out bros. Maybe you can help us out grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

we need to banish and strip off the man u supportership card from him and export him to become an arsernal fan cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

The Blue-Devil seems high on cheap Weed! Is he trolling or only good at making crass Posts!

There you have it cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
MorataFC:
we need to banish and strip off the man u supportership card from him and export him to become an arsernal fan cool
u were making sense until the emboldened.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:

Why do you want to make sod09 miserable today? cheesy grin
That was not my intention o angry I just felt the urge to reveal their identities cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
eph12:

That was not my intention o angry I just felt the urge to reveal their identities cheesy
to make yourself look stupid right smiley smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
MorataFC:

diggz:

Yes... burr it is not for me to carry out bros. Maybe you can help us out grin

grin

Nah!

He's pardoned, coz he's a lovely Brother on this Thread and always doing the needful on other Threads!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
eph12:

Sod09 no dey sleep well these days because of you! !! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
sod09:
never you associate me with these people..the madness here is communicable angry angry

grin

Sore-dick..... a good Friend of elrony! A prodigal Son of a Photographer!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
CapitalCee:

They need to lose 6-0 to CSKA Moscow irrespective of Basles rwesult not to qualify. Mind you the number of goals Basel score against Benfica is not important in as much as they win.

That's why I said man utd never qualify
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

LMAOOOgrin grin that my friend na woman wrapper grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:

LMAOOOgrin grin that my friend na woman wrapper grin

grin

He's disowned because of it nah! He can sacrifice anything for that thing under the Skirt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Man City have 2 new faces in their first eleven so as ManU but to you ManU is more settled.

Man City has settled their defensive for now, but has ManU resolved their creativity and attacking strength esp on the flanks?!

For your ? if both team's first eleven are fit then Man City.

Currently city is playing with a makeshift left back. Vs a fast winger Delph would be smoked easily. Plus with Stones out now, the oft injured and unsure Kompany is their defender.

If the opponent is PSG, I'll tell you that man utd has the advantage. Mourinho will simply play defensive and catch them on the counter while Guardiola will try to outplay PSG.

Good luck with having Mbappe Neymar and Cavani catching stones Otamendi and the city full backs who are mostly out of position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

yeah that was me sad sad what else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
elrony:

Sod09 no dey sleep well these days because of you! !! grin
i enjoy seeing you lots wail and cry
the pleasure is close to orgasm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
sod09:
yeah that was me sad sad what else

grin

Jez hailing you my good Friend!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:
My brother won't have liked that nonsense you put up there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Jez hailing you my good Friend!
if you dig further you see alot i dont hide or deny my flaws
tell me your team name on fpl i want to help you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
sod09:
if you dig further you see alot i dont hide or deny my flaws
tell me your team name on fpl i want to help you

grin

Lame!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
raumdeuter:

Currently city is playing with a makeshift left back. Vs a fast winger Delph would be smoked easily. Plus with Stones out now, the oft injured and unsure Kompany is their defender.

If the opponent is PSG, I'll tell you that man utd has the advantage. Mourinho will simply play defensive and catch them on the counter while Guardiola will try to outplay PSG.

Good luck with having Mbappe Neymar and Cavani catching stones Otamendi and the city full backs who are mostly out of position
If your shifting the bases of your question to both team's current form then already your opinion as regards manU's defense is already faulty.

Let's do this.

State what formation Man U would deploy based on their current form to face PSG presummably for a game this weekend and i'll state my stance with a logically line up for city.

We will let the house - i mean in Chelsea Thread - decide which team has more chances to win PSG.

Are you game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4758) (4759) (4760) (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) ... (14120) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.