Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8664301 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
I just dey imagine if na me be Mkhitaryan cry na to remain for beer parlor dey swallow bottles be that cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
This Sanchez deal is looking like a fiasco.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

I said reputable sites stating “Arsenal wants him”, and u started posting mushroom blogs. One even clearly stated rumour up there, u went ahead to post it as reputable and verified.
U see, u ain’t just a scummy u are clearly a dunce as well keep embarrassing ur unborn generation.

I told you you are a senile scumtwat but you won't take it. Don't worry, i will cure you of your juvenile senility.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11210224/alexis-sanchezs-man-utd-move-hinges-on-henrikh-mkhitaryan-agreeing-arsenal-deal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
he will just go and do a carlos teves on man u grin chop the money and waka
Teves won us trophies. I don't mind Sanchez doing same
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
BushWickBill:
This Sanchez deal is looking like a fiasco.

The thing is Sanchez wants to run away from Assnal, he can't bear to spend another 6 months at such a vile club. The place must irritate him to the heavens and he's desperate to jump the sinking ship which puts negotiating power partly in our favor. Fron the article i posted to that scumtwat cocaine sniffer, Raiola is saying this has been on for weeks and Miki has been put forward as a player for player transfer long before now...But the Sanchez camp want some money that City wasn't interested in paying, United wants to pay that and add miki ontop but Miki cannot bear to go such a directionless and visionless club.. who can blame him? Seeing Sanchez's desperation to leave is enough reason to not want to go there. I feel so sad for Mikitaryan. Stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea with fat Sharks in it. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
joeace2020:

The thing is Sanchez wants to run away from Assnal, he can't bear to spend another 6 months at such a vile club. The place must irritate him to the heavens and he's desperate to jump the sinking ship which puts negotiating power partly in our favor. Fron the article i posted to that scumtwat cocaine sniffer, Raiola is saying this has been on for weeks and Miki has been put forward as a player for player transfer long before now...But the Sanchez camp want some money that City wasn't interested in paying, United wants to pay that and add miki ontop but Miki cannot bear to go such a directionless and visionless club.. who can blame him? Seeing Sanchez's desperation to leave is enough reason to not want to go there. I feel so sad for Mikitaryan. Stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea with fat Sharks in it.

Bros, no need to feel sorry for him.
Dude hasn't helped his cause.
If he had pulled his weight he won't be used as bait.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
BushWickBill:

Bros, no need to feel sorry for him.
Dude hasn't helped his cause.
If he had pulled his weight he won't be used as bait.

Yea true. Not all players can handle a club the size of United. Anyway i just hope this deal goes through smoothly.. I know he will find his level at Assnal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
eph12:

Teves won us trophies. I don't mind Sanchez doing same
Teves that just came back from china is who i was referring to
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
Teves that just came back from china is who i was referring to
You already cleared his doubt.I was about to quote him

Tevez did a China on China
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
hardeycute:
You already cleared his doubt.I was about to quote him

Tevez did a China on China
bro how far we also need to sell ronaldo to man u or psg self, let me go and chop that money he is desperately looking for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
bro how far we also need to sell ronaldo to man u or psg self, let me go and chop that money he is desperately looking for
manu don't need Ronaldo, Old Trafford ain't a retirement home, send him to the Mls or China
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
So it's even straight swap for Sanchez and involve no extra fees. Mhiki abeg na... if Na beg, make them beg that Armenian make him go join Arsenal. Na Mhiki come dey hold us to ransom like this.. Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:

manu don't need Ronaldo, Old Trafford ain't a retirement home, send him to the Mls or China
tell that to ibrahimovic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
tell that to ibrahimovic
Ibra scored 24 goals in all competitions for us last season

we don't want someone who would hinder the progress of martial, rashford and the rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
Perez already knows what i want grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
larride:
So it's even straight swap for Sanchez and involve no extra fees. Mhiki abeg na... if Na beg, make them beg that Armenian make him go join Arsenal. Na Mhiki come dey hold us to ransom like this.. Chai
Arsenal should just come and take smalling along with Mkhi too

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
larride:
mkhi wants a pay out from man u to accept arsenal's lower wages. his agents wants his own share grin united must burn money
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:

Is it your Club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
hardeycute:
Is it your Club?
egbon I don't need Ronaldo undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:

Ibra scored 24 goals in all competitions for us last season

we don't want someone who would hinder the progress of martial, rashford and the rest
what did ibro do to martial last season, promote his growth cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
what did ibro do to martial last season, promote his growth cheesy
somehow wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:

egbon I don't need Ronaldo undecided
tongue When your club ends up signing him,you can do whatever you like
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
hardeycute:
Perez already knows what i want grin
sell modric, benzema, ronaldo and bale for 250M then buy thiago, icardi, greizmann and dybala as replacements for 350M grin

then our line up go be carvajal, ramos, varane, marcelo. casemiro/kovacic, kross, isco/thiago. dybala, greizmann, icardi

bwahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
hardeycute:
tongue When your club ends up signing him,you can do whatever you like
According to Manchester evening news

United have denied making contact with Ronaldo over a possible return

Don't ask me about the link please cool cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:

According to Manchester evening news

United have denied making contact with Ronaldo over a possible return

Don't ask me about the link please cool cheesy
undecided I don't need to ask you.I was just playing you around

Since his move to Madrid,he has been linked with a move back to Man u during every transfer window
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
MoR2:
sell modric,benzema, ronaldo and bale for 250M then buy thiago, icardi, greizmann and dybala as replacements for 350M

then our line up go be carvajal, ramos, varane, marcelo. casemiro/kovacic, kross, isco/thiago. dybala, greizmann, icardi

bwahahahahahaha cheesy
Martial for Greizmann

Navas for DDG/Alisson/Courtois

Thiago won't come neither is he needed.Kovacic,Ceballos,Federico Valverde,Odegaard,Llorente are enough.

Zizou out for Tuchel/Enrique(Yes yes)
James Rodriguez says hello in German.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
joeace2020:

I told you you are a senile scumtwat but you won't take it. Don't worry, i will cure you of your juvenile senility.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11210224/alexis-sanchezs-man-utd-move-hinges-on-henrikh-mkhitaryan-agreeing-arsenal-deal
Where in that editorial did it state Arsenal wants him and he doesn’t want to come.

The agent is proposing the deal Arsenal is not agreeing to it and u interpreted it to mean he doesn’t want to come, are u a perennial dunce!

The emboldened are straight from the link

The agent, who counts Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Romelu Lukaku among his clients, says he proposed the 'Sanchez to Old Trafford, Mkhitaryan to Arsenal' deal more than six weeks ago.

"This is a great deal for Arsenal. They need better, younger players and they have to invest. So it's up to Arsenal to put a deal in place and right now a deal is a long way off."

Do u know that this guy is Mikky’s Agent and wouldn’t have proposed this if it wasn’t sanctioned by Mikky. It’s visible to the blind that Arsenal doesn’t want him but u understand otherwise.
U are just an irredeemable dunce, the other day I had to take time to explain a post concerning Man-U and Dubai trip to ur fellow scummy, which goes to show basic comprehensive skill is seriously wanting amongst scummies, to think these are the kinds of brains supporting United.

Spits on thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
larride:
Arsenal does not want him according to the emboldened picked from ur fellow scummies link.

The agent, who counts Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Romelu Lukaku among his clients, says he proposed the 'Sanchez to Old Trafford, Mkhitaryan to Arsenal' deal more than six weeks ago.

"This is a great deal for Arsenal. They need better, younger players and they have to invest. So it's up to Arsenal to put a deal in place and right now a deal is a long way off."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
hardeycute:
undecided I don't need to ask you.I was just playing you around

Since his move to Madrid,he has been linked with a move back to Man u during every transfer window
Yeah

He wants a new contract
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
hardeycute:
Martial for Greizmann

Navas for DDG/Alisson/Courtois

Thiago won't come neither is he needed.Kovacic,Ceballos,Federico Valverde,Odegaard,Llorente are enough.

Zizou out for Tuchel/Enrique(Yes yes)
James Rodriguez says hello in German.
modric to juventus so we can get dybala.

martial for greizmann, god forbid. you want martial to replace ororo guy stop that kind joke o

James should stay in germany, the cash from that deal is enough to forget his arss there. and even the 60M from morata's sale. James was the last galatico we signed and all the cash we have made is burning a hole in our pocket.

Thiago won't come to the biggest club in the world in his home country undecided.

ddg won't come cheap, navas is still good. that kepa 23yr spanish boy we are going for is cheap and good.

buying a new defender would be better. toby from totteham.

that odegaard you mentioned that guy na attacking midfielder na. and we could get vicinius to back up icardi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
KingTom:
I just dey imagine if na me be Mkhitaryan cry na to remain for beer parlor dey swallow bottles be that cry
Lmao.. We have you and Doc to do a surgery after that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5058) (5059) (5060) (5061) (5062) (5063) (5064) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.