Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8656762 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5457) (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Roland17:

This is not about resting players but the fact that United came from 2 goals down to win the game. If it was not important, I wonder why he brought in KDB, Jesus, and KUN. The manner of the loss is shameful considering the meltdown during the UCL.

In an important game you start your reulars you dont bring them in after 60mins. This result doesnt change the winner of the league. Just a morale boost for Mourinho not like it will change the direction the league is going

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

Una won't desist from causing in-house War bah?!
It's our work o

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
thunder strike you down
You still they talk... angry angry
Is sterling not better than hidden again
I thought kdb is Messi and can turn things around in a flash
Tell us why fruadiola lost 2 games in a week
Are they still gelling or relaxing

Sterling has how many goals and Hidden has how many?

I dunno where you called KDB Messi maybe in your drunken stupor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
bros where is the trophy you promised us
Which trophy did i promise you?? Abeg carry ur stupíd yarns comot my mentions and go find ur mates to play with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
See as we just silence our enemies and cause them to be our number 1 supporter cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
lekkie073:
When last did this happen?
Manutd.....
Beat Chelsea
Beat arsenal
Beat Liverpool
Beat Tottenham
Beat mancity
...... In a single epl season

but but mourinho is a fraud and a coward, we should sack him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

A distracted city.. Please shut up! They were 2-0 up at half, 9 shots to 0 on goal, and would have been 5 goals up at half time but in ur amala turning style they were distracted. City have now conceded six (6) goals across 2 games in a space of days...

undecided

You know this, yet you get the Gut to send Thanda our way?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
thunder strike you down
You still they talk... angry angry
Is sterling not better than hidden again
I thought kdb is Messi and can turn things around in a flash
Tell us why fruadiola lost 2 games in a week
Are they still gelling or relaxing

He is distracted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lana1:
Which trophy did i promise you?? Abeg carry ur stupíd yarns comot my mentions and go find ur mates to play with.
fine enjoy your victory and leave arsenal from your stupid yarns
Peace cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

It's just a shame that we undid our own season
I don't think so.
I blame other teams that couldn't collect their fair share of points from mancity.
This season Mou will end up with the kind of points fergie normally gathers to win the epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:
Some of you are a disgrace and an embarrassment to Manchester United...Y'all couldn't wait till the final whistle with your Mourinho out chant. What will you people say now? GGMU? I said it? Mourinho can do it? Many go come out pretending to still dey on the fence about Mourinho.

Omo, I no blame people wey dey vex after that first half o. The display was not good at all. If we played like that in the second half we for chop 5.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pataki:
City playing with no decent forward, yet have more 7 attempts on goal.

Yet useless manure with a decent forward have ZERO attempt on goal.

Extremely useless team.

kokaneprodigy:
We beat Liverpool, Liverpool beat City automatically we’ll beat City quick maths.
Scummies jati jati

Roland17:
But! But!! But!!! we won the transfer!!!

Pataki:
Useless team that cannot beat Sevilla, wants to beat City.

Ultra-foolishness of the highest order!
Look at them.
Even people wey chop 3-0 home, away and neutral dey make noise.
Empty barrels....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Man go and sleep. Make all the excuses you want all you said before the game are there for everyone to see.

Quote what I said before the game or thunder will strike you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

How did mou park the bus in the first half oga?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Bros Raumdeuter,

I'd like to have a word undecided

Cosmetic word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Now that I've calmed down, let me list what i noticed cheesy grin

1. Two out of the attacking trio gradually got into the rhythm, Lukaku was just there to scare defenders cheesy.

2. Herrera was a derby victim, closely followed by Lingard.

3. As earlier mentioned, Sterling's tender mercy helped us greatly.

4. Good thing Smalling scored, he still ain't United quality though.

5. Pogba showed quality today, hope he continues like this next season.

6. David De Gea is the BEST goalie in the world despite little flaws. tongue

7. Liverpool's chances of knocking out City in the UCL just increased by 70%.

GGMU.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
I said during during man city match against Liverpool dat their is nothing special about city.remove fear n attack dem n u will c dem stuttering.teams go ready for dem next season.pep think say he is in Spain or Germany
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
The win is useless since city will still win the league, city were distracted yhen yhen, why you come dey yarn dust for the thread now, oga raumdeuter?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

Childish little boy
Eat your words.
I have nothing to say to you

You have been making a mockery of yourself embarrassing yourself with silly predictions and premature erections.

Na to abuse me as face saving measure.

Please take your rants and save the frustration for your wife. Leave me in peace

I was minding my own business. You quoted me to chat shït. After getting bänged, you turn Shakespeare writing neatly paragraphed poetry of more shìt.

Brudda I pray a high quality thunder strikes your crusty àss wherever you are right now.

maga.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:
Oga how marketttee.....
Gel, relaxer and distracted.....no wonder fraudiola is a bad hairdresser tongue tongue

It takes a certain level of guts to troll a team almost 30points ahead of yours

Abi you sef don surrender like your manager
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

You especially you na thunder wey go borrow other thunders join body go fire you. If there's anything iv learnt this season, wait till 90 minutes before screaming Mourinho is this n that, Mourinho out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:

He is distracted
that man is the definition of shameless undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pataki:
City playing with no decent forward, yet have more 7 attempts on goal.

Yet useless manure with a decent forward have ZERO attempt on goal.

Extremely useless team.

kokaneprodigy:
We beat Liverpool, Liverpool beat City automatically we’ll beat City quick maths.
Scummies jati jati

Roland17:
But! But!! But!!! we won the transfer!!!

Pataki:
Useless team that cannot beat Sevilla, wants to beat City.

Ultra-foolishness of the highest order
Look at them.
Even people wey chop 3-0 home, away and neutral dey make noise.

Empty barrels

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
..Good win vs a distracted Man CIty

That should boost Man utd confidence to win the league

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
Guys abeg make una take am easy with the thunder wen una dey send Raumdeuter. Na 3rd degree burns dey load if all the thunder jam Dayo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

It takes a certain level of guts to troll a team almost 30puoints ahead of yours

Abi you sef don surrender like your manager

Explain how your fraud surrendered a 2goal lead in first half to lose 3-2 at home?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
where is Ibime to remix another song on top Pep

Soon the narrative will be that Kompany is old that is why City lost.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Explain how your fraud surrendered a 2goal lead in first half to lose 3-2 at home?

Offside from Smalling.
Bad refereeing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
crazypencils20:
The win is useless since city will still win the league, city were distracted yhen yhen, why you come dey yarn dust for the thread now, oga ramdeuter?

What does this mean
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Explain how the Italian Pulis surrendered a game before the first whistle

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

The major thing on Guardiolas mind currently is the CL game not this league where he is 13 points ahead.

Guardiola has conceded 6 goals in a week yet he is 13points above your team

It will be written that on this day, City was beaten at home for the first time in more that 400+ minutes by who.. Manchester United. It will be written that they conceded 3 goals for the first time at the etihad this season and probably since pep arrived. It will be written that United has never lost at the Etihad since Pep Arrived the English shores, it will be written that despite all of City's fantastic attacking football, they still cannot match the treble winners of 99 and the several double winners of united down the years. They are still an ordinary team who conceed goals like idiots. Even Mourinho will not conceed 3 at home to any Epl team.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Distracted hairdresser. grin grin

Fraud!
Scammer!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5457) (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.