Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8661674 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (14138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Na people wey crucify diggz come send pa Nihilist go wi-LLLL-derness of no return cheesy

Something akin to an "alo Ramirami". grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
elrony:

Na people wey crucify diggz come send pa Nihilist go wi-LLLL-derness of no return cheesy
yh I can remember that fateful night

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Leyqute:

Something akin to an "alo Ramirami". grin

LMAOOO grin grin grin grin

Shekpites Awon Shepetewon grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

is it true that martial had a bad game??

Between not too good, not too bad but all in all his overall impact was felt better than piano man. When he gets the ball, he wants to drive in or stretch the wing allowing space for more ppl to join attack, also gave a delightful flick to Pogba to assist Lukaku for the second goal. If Mourinho sells him, it will not end well for him. I can understand getting rid of pogba but not martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

yh I can remember that fateful night

grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
joeace2020:
Martial >>>>>> Chelsea FC

I will always prefer a winger who takes opponents on to some piano man, turning here and there and making fruitless dinks

ME TOO!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Leyqute:

LMAO. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Just incase you dunno!

Jambody for life! cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
joeace2020:

Between not too good, not too bad but all in all his overall impact was felt better than piano man. When he gets the ball, he wants to drive in or stretch the wing allowing space for more ppl to join attack, also gave a delightful flick to Pogba to assist Lukaku for the second goal. If Mourinho sells him, it will not end well for him. I can understand getting rid of pogba but not martial.
will martial be able to give us the same performance sanchez gave us against city??

mind u...he joined us during the winter transfer window, cut him some slack ahbeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
weedtaker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hensben

Argue with your keypad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
adebayo201:
weedtaker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hensben

Argue with your keypad

LooooL.

Our ganjaman is miles ahead of Shekpites'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
neezar:

will martial be able to give us the same performance sanchez gave us against city??

mind u...he joined us during the winter transfer window, cut him some slack ahbeg

We will give him time like we have given Pogba.. 2 years and he still being talked about in future tense. Obviously Sanchez will feature more as he is nailed on for the first team but i think it's good we play him through the middle or right and let martial own the left, it gives us a team of players with different abilities, one that can dribble, run and score goals, one with a nack for chips, passes through the middle and not bad on set pieces and probably rashford on the right who can run all day, score and capable of the odd skill at any moment and they can all rotate depending on the nature of the match. This team is not rocket science. Mourinho complicates things with crazy selections everyday. See our midfield. At one point we were hailing Mctominay, suddenly Fellaini, then binned for Herrera..defence same thing.. no consistency and cohesion among players

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lingard was really sloppy in possession today and elsewhere, Rashford proved more deadly coming from the left, we really need to fix that right wing.
Martial was neither here nor there, showed flashes of brilliance and other times, misplaced simple passes.
On the whole, the ball transition was better and we attacked with speed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2018
neezar:

oboi, you're confused and its not even funny, you actually need help.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2018
joeace2020:

Between not too good, not too bad but all in all his overall impact was felt better than piano man. When he gets the ball, he wants to drive in or stretch the wing allowing space for more ppl to join attack,
That's the problem, this is what martial is actually good at, his movement is the worst I've seen from any young attacker playing for an European top team, check out lingards movement for our opening goal, and you'll see why jose always prefers 'headless chicken' messe lingod to 'world class' potential tony martial
also gave a delightful flick to Pogba to assist Lukaku for the second goal.
flick for pogba to assist?? Lol see hype
If Mourinho sells him, it will not end well for him. I can understand getting rid of pogba but not martial.
understand getting rid of main man? you sure say you watch the match so? Abi na under canopy you the watch am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Jamesbond as usual littering dis place with his garbage.

colour me surprised undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:53am On Apr 19, 2018
weedtaker:
oboi, you're confused and its not even funny, you actually need help.
I am not surprised

a weedtaker telling me that I need help
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2018
“Yes [I got the response I wanted]. The players were very good. I think a good team performance – professional, controlled, a good effort, good responsibility, desire to play, to have the ball, to score.

"Also desire to cope with the defensive responsibilities against a fast team and a team who is not easy to play against and part of that good collective performance was good individual performances.

"All of them were professional and responsible and with the first ambition which is to finish in the top four. I think one more point is probably enough, maximum two, so when we have that result, we can think about third and about second.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2018
“Everything was different – everything was faster, everything was simple. The players were running without the ball to be in the right places defensively and attacking, not just to always have one more touch, one more flick, one more trick.

"Everything was good and I am happy that the result was also good because now the players can have that positive feeling.”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2018
“I would say that every player on the pitch was positive and made themselves available for [the FA Cup semi-final on] Saturday. I wouldn’t say phenomenal.

"I think all of them played well and they told me they want to play [against Tottenham]. Obviously I am going to change the team, I am not going to repeat this team.

"I gave a rest to [Nemanja] Matic, I gave a rest to Antonio Valencia, with the objective of at least having a couple of players fresh. But all of the players told me they are here and they want [to play].”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2018
“I am not very good on the Man of the Match, especially because I am a team manager. I am not a big fan of it but I think he played very well.

"I would say against Manchester City, he [Pogba] was phenomenal, not just because of the goals. But today he was very, very good so I would say a good choice [for Man of the Match].”

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2018
“I think we are inconsistent and we are inconsistent many times in our attitude. Against our top-five opponents, we didn’t lose any points for them.

"Against [Manchester] City, we won, we lost. Against Spurs, we won, we lost. Against Chelsea, we won, we lost. Against Liverpool, we won, we drew. Against Arsenal, we won and we still have one match to play, so we are not also going to lose.

"We didn’t lose points in the two duels against the direct opponents, but then we lost points against teams that were promoted – we lost against Huddersfield and lost against Newcastle. We lost points against teams that probably are going to be relegated or are in the group of teams involved in the relegation fight.

"We lost three points against West Bromwich Albion and lost two points against other teams involved in that fight – Stoke and Southampton. We were not consistent and you pay the price." 

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Now Wenger is gone.. the Epl is only gonna get tougher next season. Don't want this fvckers playing good football again, they seem like the only team that can get it right and do another man city.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2018
joeace2020:
Now Wenger is gone.. the Epl is only gonna get tougher next season. Don't want this fvckers playing good football again, they seem like the only team that can get it right and do another man city.

LMFAOOO they don't even have a good Midfield...Thier defense is in shambles,they could finish 4th next season...nothing higher than that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Vanquay:

LMFAOOO they don't even have a good Midfield...Thier defense is in shambles,they could finish 4th next season...nothing higher than that.

You think a new hot blooded coach like Tuchel won't get these guys to play beyond their abilities?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
joeace2020:

You think a new hot blooded coach like Tuchel won't get these guys to play beyond their abilities?

Where him carry Dortmund go? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Vanquay:

Would be silly for them to get a new manager who wont bring it quite a nunber if new players. Just no way to predict what they'll look like at this point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Arsene Wenger is a great Manager, and he's certainly gonna left a big Vacuum behind. Arsenal Management must act Fast and now..... to avoid a repeat of post Ferguson Era at United.

They need to get a world Class Manager as well as spend huge to get at least 3/4 above average Players. Reinforcement is a must for Gunners and I wish them best of Luck in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oasis007:
Arsene Wenger is a great Manager, and he's certainly gonna left a big Vacuum behind. Arsenal Management must act Fast and now..... to avoid a repeat of post Ferguson Era at United.

They need to get a world Class Manager as well as spend huge to get at least 3/4 above average Players. Reinforcement is a must for Gunners and I wish them best of Luck in advance.
Wow. Classy comment from a Man Utd fan. That's a first lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
KevinDein:

Wow. Classy comment from a Man Utd fan. That's a first lipsrsealed

There's only two or three English clubs United and most United fans have great respect for despite the rivalry, Arsenal, Liverpool and Leeds United. Working class clubs that defined the English game. Even though i troll their fans, It would give me some measure of joy if these clubs excelled as United Excels too wink Not the billionaire playthings of today that practically didn't exist pre 2000

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Like you existed before the class of 1980s.....?

I am beginning to agree that being delusional with a splash of some ridiculous scummy entitlement must be embedded in the genes of the new scumcvntss!! cheesy

I smell pvssy...... grin pvssy grin pvssssss.....pvssssssyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KevinDein: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
joeace2020:

There's only two or three English clubs United and most United fans have great respect for despite the rivalry, Arsenal, Liverpool and Leeds United. Working class clubs that defined the English game. Even though i troll their fans, It would give me some measure of joy if [b]these clubs excelled as United Excels too wink Not the billionaire playthings of today [/b]that practically didn't exist pre 2000
Well said, Sir.
No one has any respect for man city and Chelsea. Both are financially doped clubs with no soul. Surely the top clubs in England are Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and even Spurs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (14138) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.