Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8511856 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) ... (14078) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2018
Leyqute:

Hazard that should've scored or assisted at least 1 "non-penalty" goal on Sunday. I saw him kill several goal-scoring chances in exchange for a few moments of ikebe twerking.

Too mch hype
Same person that won the cup. Not that he played the penalty he also won it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:09pm On May 21, 2018
Leyqute:

Hazard that should've scored or assisted at least 1 "non-penalty" goal on Sunday. I saw him kill several goal-scoring chances in exchange for a few moments of ikebe twerking.

Too mch hype

Shebi dem go soon say na me dey teach una against Hazard. Go see Chelsea thread as their fans dey lament and cuss am on Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On May 21, 2018
hensben:
This your line is stale already.

Go and check your Chelsea thread during the match and see your own fans, Not me blaming your Hidden Hazard for ruining chance after chance

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Go and check your Chelsea thread during the match and see your own fans, Not me blaming your Hidden Hazard for ruining chance after chance
He ruined chances yet won the cup for us.

I said your lines are stale now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2018
Leyqute:

Too mch hype

How many did piano master score? Do you know that he earns more than Hazard per week? Oh, they should have brought piano for him to play well.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Straight swap for martial plus babaolowo burst reach like 10 millions pounds join.
Who say no?

Swap Willian for Martial? SIRcum are you joking?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:12pm On May 21, 2018
The foolishness on this thread is limitless.

Analysis upon analysis only to end up trophyless.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Straight swap for martial plus babaolowo burst reach like 10 millions pounds join.
Who say no?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:12pm On May 21, 2018
Okay 20million grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2018
These international managers are mad!
Martinez took Fellaini to world cup and dropped Naingolan!! undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2018
airmark:

A tall person's sense can't be trapped under his armpits. Your sense is directly proportional to your height, negligible.

Let Sense =S
Height = H

Mathematically S=CH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Okay 20million grin grin grin

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GMan650(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2018
diadem10:

Vangaal should have simply stayed. His possession game weren't yielding enough fruits because of the lack of creativity and the poor basic knowledge of the midfield control/play in the midfield, we all saw his goal scoring worldcup side. He was already building great attacking potentials in Rashford and Martial. He also wanted Mane but our board was penny pinching and he had to settle for Depay instead. When we talk of the midfield, you can't expect a 3 man midfield of Carrick, Rooney, Herrera/Morgan to have been the bomb cos every one of them lacks the basic of midfield play except the ageing slow snail Carrick. The midfield not only lacked creativity but also pace. I'll keep saying that Vangaal got the best out of the bang average team.

I admit he lack the foresight in buying established players but give him quality players, including quality kids, he will do fantastic. His personality is just like Klopp, although Klopp is more astute in the transfer window.

LVG's style could not get us to where we want, from titles and quality players point of view, Mou has improved us greatly from where LVG left us. It's just Mou's style of play that is our problem, we have a great squad that could win @ least the Premier League, though Mou has winning mentality but it's not just the right one for us. Even if Mou is the one managing Mancity, they would hardly win the league.

As the board is not ready to dismiss Mou, all we need do is to jez pray that his mentality changes OR an inseparable fight should break out between him and the board.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2018
Hallelujah! Fellaini won't renew with us. Thank you Lord!!!!! The tree is in talks with Milan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:05pm On May 21, 2018
Leyqute:

Thanda go fire you if you no share the catfish reach here. angry

Blaaddy shekpite cheesy

you be mad man.... omo scummytewon angry

bia leyqute.... can you explain to me why you guys couldn't win ordinary shibi this season even with all the money spent? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:10pm On May 21, 2018
slimghost:
Hallelujah! Fellaini won't renew with us. Thank you Lord!!!!!
The tree is in talks with Milan.
don't jubilate yet...Milan said his wage demands are too high

I dey follow the story pass any United fan I swear angry

juventus would soon confirm the signing of darmian

more good news to follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2018
diadem10:

You don't mean it. Did you men our squad is average irrespective of more than 300 mil spent? Lol.
Btw, Rashford's game has been derailed under Mourinho. He was a promising young striker with great potential under Vangaal until Mourinho happened. How many consistent runs has he had in the striker role? I know Klopp would work wonders on him like he did with Firmino if he was his player. How I wished Vangaal had stayed. tongue

Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2018
Lana1:
These international managers are mad!
Martinez took Fellaini to world cup and dropped Naingolan!! undecided
Since Martinez took over, Nainggolan has been an outcast wasnt so surprised.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2018
slimghost:
Hallelujah! Fellaini won't renew with us. Thank you Lord!!!!!
The tree is in talks with Milan.
Hope say this story na true shaa.

But Fella guy is an idiat, the club has a policy of extending 30+ players contract by just 1year and he wants 2 say he is Giggs abi Schooles or his father follow laid foundation @OT.
yeye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2018
Missrata didn't even make the Spanish team. hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2018
Oasis007, na craze people full that super eagles thread I swear... grin grin

I don laugh tire..

See hyping of bang average super eagles players grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Oasis007, na craze people full that super eagles thread I swear... grin grin

I don laugh tire..

See hyping of bang average super eagles players grin grin

grin

You never see anything Bro. I can't do a Day without visiting the Thread. Bro the Hypes will raise your Confidence in the Players and the Team like we've won the World Cup before it even begins.

Those Niggäs need some Classes on this Thread. They need to learn how Arguments are made with empirical Evidences and pictorial representation of Facts on this Section.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2018
diggz:

you be mad man.... omo scummytewon angry

bia leyqute.... can you explain to me why you guys couldn't win ordinary shibi this season even with all the money spent? cheesy

Our new players are still gelling cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:59am On May 22, 2018
Pataki:
The foolishness on this thread is limitless.

Analysis upon analysis only to end up trophyless.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjDF5jwF0VS/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

You never see anything Bro. I can't do a Day without visiting the Thread. Bro the Hypes will raise your Confidence in the Players and the Team like we've won the World Cup before it even begins.

Those Niggäs need some Classes on this Thread. They need to learn how Arguments are made with empirical Evidences and pictorial representation of Facts on this Section.
Lol.. Daddy Raumdeuter needs to visit that thread abed and school that sa.fari babe. She be feeling like king Kong there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 7:26am On May 22, 2018
Leyqute:

Our new players are still gelling cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lol.. Daddy Raumdeuter needs to visit that thread abed and school that sa.fari babe. She be feeling like king Kong there.

grin

Not only her actually.... a lot of them especially Nerd the Genius and some oversabi Niggäs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:05am On May 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lol.. Ramdeuter needs to visit that thread abed and school that sa.fari babe. She be feeling like king Kong there.

You should know that i have a low tolerance for ignorance and I discriminate based on IQ

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

You should know that i have a low tolerance for ignorance and I discriminate based on IQ
Visit there asap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmmGee: 12:30pm On May 22, 2018
hensben:
He ruined chances yet won the cup for us.

I said your lines are stale now.
this was the reason why i wanted man u to win the cup. because i knew you hazard fan boys won't keep shut if chelsea won from hazards only penalty goal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) ... (14078) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.