Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8663395 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (14139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc: Mark my words dadehmola your boy welbeck will have a great season cheesy
dadehmola has since done a u-turn on Welbz.
grin
But this is his chance to shine. He is the typ that van Gaal loves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dadehmola:

That's the koko - Why should we replace kagawa with reus, only for us to start complaining that he is being played outta position AGAIN??

Yeah but strootman is currently out with a serious injury. I wouldn't mind khedira- he shouldn't cost more than 25m.
Yeah, true he is injured.
I keep forgetting that fact, but hewould galvanize us almost instantly, I think, the moment he hits the side, instead of that caricature called Carvalho that we have been constantly linked with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
dayokanu:

[size=14pt]Bundesliga -bayern president : I will 'eat a broomstick' if Hummels joins United[/size]

Fixed!!

Thank me later cool

Dayo, what can we do to make bayern approve the sale of hummels??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
StarBoard:
Shinji as a hole player was excellent in Dortmund.
Reus has versatility as his strong point but I'm not sure he's more creative than Shinji if given about the same opportunities in the same positions.
For me there's no need to sign someone like Reus at the moment when you have people like Mata, Kagawa and Adnan.

Rather to solve the problem albeit temporarily, let Adnan go on loan to a top 8 side in England.
Let Kagawa and Mata fight for that role in the hole. We all agree that Rooney should be nowhere that position.

Yeah rooney is a striker not a 10. He lacks d needed vision or technique to thread short passes all he sees are 40yarders.

Fair fight adnan and shinji i believe adnan will get the job done.
Shinji does not protect the ball well enough. The guy should watch dvds of iniesta and silva.
IF YOU ARE SMALL PROTECT THE BALL

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dadehmola:

Fixed!!

Thank me later cool

Dayo, what can we do to make bayern approve the sale of hummels??
I'm sure Dayo is interested in a swap deal of Dante for Hummels grin

That's why he has been taking panadol for headache wey no dey worry am. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
StarBoard:
dadehmola has since done a u-turn on Welbz.
grin
But this is his chance to shine. He is the typ that van Gaal loves.

Ehn? When? Diareez God oó
When where and how did dadehmola change his views on welbz?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc:

Yeah rooney is a striker not a 10. He lacks d needed vision or technique to thread short passes all he sees are 40yarders.

Fair fight adnan and shinji i believe adnan will get the job done.
Shinji does not protect the ball well enough. The guy should watch dvds of iniesta and silva.
I still don't think we should make that assertion given that we cannot accurately judge Shinji because he's not operated in the hole in the EPL.
He has only had a handful of games in the hole so I think we cannot outrightly write him off.
I still think Adnan needs time to develop and become a real weapon. He has the talent but at this stage it's still too much to expect him to shoulder any kind of responsibility.
But his integration was one of the few plusses of the Moyes era.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc:

Ehn? When? Diareez God oó
When where and how did dadehmola change his views on welbz?

grin grin

That I always seem to enter the Ghanaian boy doesn't mean I won't be happy if he improves on his mumu ways in the final third- decision making to be precise!

Sooner or later, One or both of RVp and Rooney will soon lose form permanently - it won't be a bad idea to see welbeck leading the line for us.(that's if he changes Ofcourse).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
StarBoard:
I still don't think we should make that assertion given that we cannot accurately judge Shinji because he's not operated in the hole in the EPL.
He has only had a handful of games in the hole so I think we cannot outrightly write him off.
I still think Adnan needs time to develop and become a real weapon. He has the talent but at this stage it's still too much to expect him to shoulder any kind of responsibility.
But his integration was one of the few plusses of the Moyes era.

You do have a point, hopefully he plays to the levels expected if he stays this season.
First step is to play rvp and rooney as strikers and nothing else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
chrisley024:
I'm sure Dayo is interested in a swap deal of Dante for Hummels grin

That's why he has been taking panadol for headache wey no dey worry am. cheesy

Abi oo.

We all know a decision on hummels' future will be taken at the next bayern board meeting- let's keep out fingers crossed! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Still no signing?

I'm not coming back until we sign a top player
Peace out

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
StarBoard:
Yeah, true he is injured.
I keep forgetting that fact, but hewould galvanize us almost instantly, I think, the moment he hits the side, instead of that caricature called Carvalho that we have been constantly linked with.
Carvalho is not caricature, dude is actually good & an upgrade on anyone we have now. his only downside may be his pace but he's still athletic enough to get here and there in good time, making a nuisance of himself
an addition if you ask me. it doesn't stop Vidal & Strootman's capture. in fact, the more the merrier... it will be a long season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc:
Shinji does not protect the ball well enough.

This has been one annoying part of kagawa's game for a while now. Technically gifted petite players are always known to attract the most fouls and free kicks to their team's advantage, but Shinji.... undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc:

You do have a point, hopefully he plays to the levels expected if he stays this season.
First step is to play rvp and rooney as strikers and nothing else

Spot on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
SailorXY:
Carvalho is not caricature, dude is actually good & an upgrade on anyone we have now. his only downside may be his pace but he's still athletic enough to get here and there in good time, making a nuisance of himself
an addition if you ask me. it doesn't stop Vidal & Strootman's capture. in fact, the more the merrier... it will be a long season
As much as I would like to share your sentiments, I'm not just fr any typre of gbogbo ero player to don a United shirt.
We already have one in Failaini .
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Carvalho looks TOO SLOW.....in the portuguese league!
We cant have both fellaini and carvalho at the same time....slow coaches
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc: Carvalho looks TOO SLOW.....in the portuguese league!
We cant have both fellaini and carvalho at the same time....slow coaches
That is why i labeled him a caricature.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Vidal now, Strootman January
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
chrisley024: Vidal now, Strootman January

I just hope the man utd guys involved in the negotiations for Vidal aren't foot-dragging, probably because we are the only ones who seem to be interested in the dude for now. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
chamotex: Still no signing?

I'm not coming back until we sign a top player
Peace out
See vexing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dadehmola:

Abi oo.

We all know a decision on hummels' future will be taken at the next bayern board meeting- let's keep out fingers crossed! cheesy

Obviously you're pained that all your German players your were chasing you ended with a disappointment in everyone

From Kroos to Muller to Robben now Klopp has told you to Bleep off. Rejection is a bad thing

Most top footballers won't want to play for a team without a chance of winning and struggling to make 7th in the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
chrisley024: Vidal now, Strootman January

Makes sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
dayokanu:

Obviously you're pained that all your German players your were chasing you ended with a disappointment in everyone

From Kroos to Muller to Robben now Klopp has told you to Bleep off. Rejection is a bad thing

Most top footballers won't want to play for a team without a chance of winning and struggling to make 7th in the league

It's obvious The truth is bitter grin cheesy

Dayo, what do you think would be pep and rummenigge's opinion on the hummels deal?

•Are there plans by you guys to insert a paltry buyout clause of say 25m in his Dortmund contract, then purchase him some 8months later (same way the goetze deal was thrashed out)?

•Is he to follow klopp to bayern when the time is right for the later to become pep's assistant, or has he decided to wind down his contract and join you guys free of charge (just like lewandowski)?

Tel us as e dey happen Abeg! cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc:

You know van gaal wont do that.
I remember last season when people were saying he shuld b loaned out i said he was ready.
Watch out for adnan welbeck and pawa this season and evans if he stays fit

his readiness took us out of the carling cup. he was the reason united lost on the night. he missed many chances & scoffed his penalty when it mattered the most.

from the little i saw of him at the world cup, adnan needs to be loaned to QPR. rio will guide him there & hopefully harry will play him often to get the needed premier league experience. for now, he's not ready to start in the first team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
coogar:

his readiness took us out of the carling cup. he was the reason united lost on the night. he missed many chances & scoffed his penalty when it mattered the most.

from the little i saw of him at the world cup, adnan needs to be loaned to QPR. rio will guide him there & hopefully harry will play him often to get the needed premier league experience. for now, he's not ready to start in the first team.

Lol what about his good performances?
Maradona platini zico socrates baggio etc have all missed penalties when it mattered more.
Based on epl performances who had a better season adnan or young?
If we loan adnan to qpr then young should go to okomu oil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc:

Lol what about his good performances?
Maradona platini zico socrates baggio etc have all missed penalties when it mattered more.
Based on epl performances who had a better season adnan or young?
If we loan adnan to qpr then young should go to okomu oil

young was better than adnan last season - young won us plenty of penalties. young got us the win against at the britannia with a bullet shot.

forget the hype, abeg.....adnan isn't ready. moyes' lack of man management was the reason adnan got so burnt out. fergie wouldn't have given him that many games as a youngster. he should learn to crawl first before running.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
coogar:

young was better than adnan last season - young won us plenty of penalties. young got us the win against at the britannia with a bullet shot.

forget the hype, abeg.....adnan isn't ready. moyes' lack of man management was the reason adnan got so burnt out. fergie wouldn't have given him that many games as a youngster. he should learn to crawl first before running.

Ogidigben! Hmmmm young had a better season than adnan?
Young d serial diver won us penalties....is that so?
How many goals or assists did young have?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
afrodoc:

Ogidigben! Hmmmm young had a better season than adnan?
Young d serial diver won us penalties....is that so?
How many goals or assists did young have?

how many minutes did young play?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
coogar:

young was better than adnan last season

On your FIFA14 or PES abi ?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dadehmola:

On your FIFA14 or PES abi ?? cheesy

i will generate the stats soon. gimme time to get home first!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
coogar:

how many minutes did young play?

Agbabiaka ooo!
He played enough minutes to dive to win penalties but didnt have enough minutes to score goals or assist goals?
That hunchback of i dont give a damn is one of the gangrenous parts of our squad that should be cut off

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (14139) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.