Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8630689 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Goodbye, Bebe. We can confirm the forward has joined Portuguese side Benfica in a deal worth up to €3million. United has the right to 50% of any sell-on fee.

MUFC.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
can you lovebirds get a room? don't derail this thread with romeo & juliet vibe.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
dopeJemi:

He said united is 'one of just three clubs he'd want to play for'

So I'm thinking liverpool is not among them

coded01:

I ask you, which player no wan play Champions League?

Please honorable answer my question... grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iykmora(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
chai, thread officially turned to a chat-room undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
coded01:

Please honorable answer my question... grin tongue grin

Herrera, shaw, mata and a host of others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bebe is gone! Hope fellaini, anderson and ashley young follow suit.
Of all those players only anderson has real talent IMO.....unfortunately he loves cake too much and he has never learnt how to strike the ball consistently well with his instep(he is always bending awkwardly to shoot)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

his hype, his wage-packet make him a big flop. with the salary he gets, he should be scoring 60 goals per season.

that's exactly why rooney is more hype, less substance. everyone knew he doesn't merit that wage packet, but he's rooney. england's golden boy & he gets what he wants.

top 40 forwards in the world & rooney won't be there as well.....so what gives? musa has more world cup goals in one outing than rooney's 3 different world cup outings.

yes, he's a productivity robot. look through his records and see for yourself. i can actually say it's man utd that have failed to get the best out of him.

in watford, he was the championship player of the year.....then he moved to aston villa.....he contributed to the sacking of mourinho in 2007 when he destroyed chelsea singlehandedly. that was ashley young running circles around one of the toughest defence in europe back then.

last season should be erased from our history. it was a disgraceful season. it was an anomaly. i refuse to reckon with whatever happened that season & that includes the highs & lows. the united team i know will never finish 7th even if managed by onigbinde.

Well, its Your opinion
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Where are the mods? Can they do something about the 50 shades of grey going on in this thread?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
afrodoc: Bebe is gone! Hope fellaini, anderson and ashley young follow suit.
Of all those players only anderson has real talent IMO.....unfortunately he loves cake too much and he has never learnt how to strike the ball consistently well with his instep(he is always bending awkwardly to shoot)

I am surprised their are professional footballers who cannot shoot with their in step. That's the best way to aim accurate shots from outside the box. Heavy low and level shots like Rasheed Yekini's. I don't think this is something one learns in adulthood. When you strike the ball consistently as you grow up, your bones, muscles and nerves develop firmly such that the ball becomes light when on your feet before you get past your teenage years. My opinion (experience).

I am afraid, a professional footballer who can't strike well with his in step, will end his career that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.