Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8656364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (14137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
The killer punchhh has been delivered and victor has emerged. (As expected)

twas fun while it lasted tho grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yesterday it was afrodoc dishing out beat downs like fried rice. Today its nihilist smacking shit!!!

Some niggaz never learn....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chai... this thread suppose enter front page again n again!!!

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
afrodoc:

if it is true then that is great news. Nani seems to have lost all the confidence he ever had,and we need al the help we can get in defense.
This is a transfer you pray it turns out to be like that of Vidic and Evra. Cos I don't know the guy bar WC.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nihilist:

What kind of dirty woman has stains in her underwear?

She must have a very thick and smelly bush...so I'm not to surprised that you are to be found there...afterall your job requires you to live in the bush....

Can you imagine the dirty midgetfucker bragging about nacking dirty girls?

Your lack of hygiene on the outside closely mirrors the dirtiness of your brain...

You must be suffering from aboki syndrome...having spent so much time with farm animals, you think it's a thing of pride to be dirty... cheesy

And you sabi say this dude never recover from afrodoc's jaw-breaking hooks and jabs.

Gustavo, stop this child abuse abeg! angry sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
tess1: Latest on Marcos Rojo

Nani to be a makeweight in the deal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2727359/Manchester-United-willing-offer-Nani-Sporting-exchange-Marcos-Rojo.html

there's no single truth in that report. who would exchange nani for rojo? rojo is only worth £15m & the reason his transfer has been all over the place is because he's got a 3rd party ownership in his contract.

i dunno why we are always interested in complex transfer deals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

And you sabi say this dude never recover from afrodoc's jaw-breaking hooks and jabs.

Gustavo, stop this child abuse abeg! angry sad

fagdemola, you are wasting time o....
won't you transform to tarpout today like you always do?

i just love what coogar serves. ghosts or real posters, everyone gets slaughtered. i don't care whose cöck you suck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Excited over Rojo? how the mighty have fallen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Looooooooool grin grin grin..... Most people on this thread already had a winner in the mind long before the trade off even started.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

fagdemola, you are wasting time o....
won't you transform to tarpout today like you always do?

i just love what coogar serves. ghosts or real posters, everyone gets slaughtered. i don't care whose cöck you suck.

Heeeeeeeeeee!! grin grin grin

E don pain am as usual cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:
Heeeeeeeeeee!! grin grin grin
E don pain am as usual cheesy grin cheesy

pain for the coog?
the one man wrecking crew? you are too little to cause a scratch.

demola asubiaro, i repeat - your type is too light to punch through a wet paper bag.

chic2pimp: Looooooooool grin grin grin..... Most people on this thread already had a winner in the mind long before the trade off even started.

the faggöts somehow think forming a mob would subdue the coog. they should add more numbers to the crew. oloshious fellows. all they do is post snide remarks, gossip about other posters like a bunch of sissies.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

pain for the coog?
the one man wrecking crew? you are too little to cause a scratch.

demola asubiaro, i repeat - your type is too light to punch through a wet paper bag.

the faggöts somehow think forming a mob would subdue the coog. they should add more numbers to the crew. oloshious fellows. all they do is post snide remarks, gossip about other posters like a bunch of sissies.

Clement Oya sorry tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhelake: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
chic2pimp: Looooooooool grin grin grin..... Most people on this thread already had a winner in the mind long before the trade off even started.
Evident in the posts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

Clement Oya sorry tongue

demola asubiaro, it's clifford, not clement.
how many times will you be corrected. that was how you spent 9 years in a polytechnic & you could only manage a certificate of attendance.

you have been dull since conception!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

Tbh not looking to get involved in you and Gustavo Baba's "innit innit" "Brap Brap" arguements. Just saying it as I see fit.

Dhelake: Evident in the posts

Very Evident!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

demola asubiaro, it's clifford, not clement.
how many times will you be corrected. that was how you spent 9 years in a polytechnic & you could only manage a certificate of attendance.

you have been dull since conception!

Sorry nau.

Oya come make I back you... tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
I just dey refresh this thread up to umpteenth times!!!

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:

Sorry nau.

Oya come make I back you... tongue

bloody faggöt!
back who? this is exactly why i detach myself from you aśs-loving heterophobes.

i am a lone ranger, i don't need your support. who wants to associate with your faggöt crew. when you plebs get infected, afrodoc would use his voodoo/witchdoctoring to cure una venereal diseases.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
Let's get United's excuses in now: it's very early in the season; one match means almost nothing; the men on the pitch are still getting used to a new tactical system; and there are still a couple of weeks left of the transfer season to get the right players in.

But one thing is very clear: making Wayne Rooney captain was a disastrous mistake by Louis van Gaal.

There's no doubt that Rooney can be a hugely effective player for United, but the former Everton striker is notoriously mercurial, his form rising and dipping apparently at random, although it does seem to mirror his fluctuating weight.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/reda-maher/lack-leadership-personnel-problematic-manchester-united-201157547.html

Damn, this guys must be Coogar's twin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

bloody faggöt!
back who? this is exactly why i detach myself from you aśs-loving heterophobes.

i am a lone ranger, i don't need your support. who wants to associate with your faggöt crew. when you plebs get infected, afrodoc would use his voodoo/witchdoctoring to cure una venereal diseases.

cheesy grin cheesy

With all the mouth wey you don dey make, see as guys just dey practice mortal kombat combo styles untop ya gorimapa head. cheesy grin

And what do you do in return? You post weak and lame punchlines like this....

coogar:
nihilist accosts & slaps a gentleman walking on the street, the man slaps him back viciously.....as the man wanted to deliver the killer blow, nihilist went..... "leave me, i don't have the stamina to go back & forth with you"

Clement, you sef read am nau...

You fall hand oo!

grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Make una leave my coogar alone! grin

Time to sleep coogar... wink

Leave them jare... tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dadehmola:
cheesy grin cheesy

With all the mouth wey you don dey make, see as guys just dey practice mortal kombat combo styles untop your head. cheesy grin
And what do you do in return? You post weak and lame punchlines like this....

mortal kombat on whose head? this is about the 6th time each of y'all are getting served the coogar medicine. only fools continue to try the same method that produces failure.

at this rate, you better go hire who can write for you or get ideas from your parents to come at me. this is e-bullying. 5 faggöts versus coogar & he kills them effortlessly

i feel like gannicus in this arena!

Clement, you sef read am nau...
You fall hand oo!
grin cheesy

mr asubiaro, what exactly are you? your parents didn't send you to school to be a cheerleader. at least, come up with one idea and drop something hot.

seriously, where's your dignity? every other day, i piss on your entire lineage and all you do is walk away like a coward. na wa. in a decade's time, your kids will read this piece and think their dad is the most irresponsible man since the fall of man!

montelik:
https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/reda-maher/lack-leadership-personnel-problematic-manchester-united-201157547.html
Damn, this guys must be Coogar's twin.

watch the faggöt crew blame me for writing that article o! someone based in edo state would soon post now and blame coogar for stating what's so obvious.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Limerick: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
Am new here, hope am welcomed?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2014

Don't get me wrong: there was some solid reasoning behind Van Gaal’s decision. Perhaps he felt Rooney’s ennui emanated from a personal fall-out with the previous two coaches; that to give him full trust would bring out the best from English football’s biggest star. Maybe he sensed a growing maturity in Rooney, and that – given responsibility – he could restart the trajectory of development that appears to have plateaued.

The trouble is, that sort of reasoning is a sink-or-swim gamble, relying on Rooney to dig deep into his personal reserves and prove himself one of the best in the world.
And he has shown time and again throughout his career that when asked to sink or swim, he sinks.

christ - this writer is so intelligent! see analysis. see how this guy butchered rooney's credibility. grin

When Robin van Persie came to Old Trafford it wasn't just to score goals - it was also supposed to show Rooney an example of dedication and professionalism that would make him up his game, and get the most out of himself in what should be the best years of his career. What actually happened is that he sulked, and tried to leave.

It's not only United who have fallen foul of his lack of mental strength: England, too, have failed to benefit, with the striker's woeful strike rate in tournament football the major reason for the national side's underperformance in the last decade. If you build your team around a player who consistently underperforms, what else can you expect?

Rooney should have stepped up a level years ago, but instead he's still mistaking passion and commitment for shouting and grimacing. Nobody doubts that the world's best senior players, - Bastian Schweinsteiger to Vincent Kompany to Andrea Pirlo - have passion to burn, but they shows it through their focus, attitude and dedication, setting an example for their team-mates - not by snarling like an angry drunk at kicking-out time. And leadership, not shouting and snarling, is what United need.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
coogar:

[s]mortal kombat on whose head? this is about the 6th time each of y'all are getting served the coogar medicine. only fools continue to try the same method that produces failure.[/s]

[s]at this rate, you better go hire who can write for you or get ideas from your parents to come at me. this is e-bullying. 5 faggöts versus coogar & he kills them effortlessly

i feel like gannicus in this arena![/s]

[s] mr asubiaro, what exactly are you? your parents didn't send you to school to be a cheerleader. at least, come up with one idea and drop something hot.[/s]

[s]seriously, where's your dignity? every other day, i piss on your entire lineage and all you do is walk away like a coward. na wa. in a decade's time, your kids will read this piece and think their dad is the most irresponsible man since the fall of man![/s]

Just when I thought i had seen the dumbest shot ever, I stumbled on this again...

coogar:
i said so - you only fück men.
every woman has some sort of discharge, it's a cleansing process for them. how would you know this

After collecting money from your fans, is this the rubbish you could entertain them with?

Don't you ever talk about rooney not being worthy of his 300k/week salary ever again!! You are the real fraud here!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2014

During the match with Swansea, the XI on the pitch – which included debutant youngsters Jesse Lingard and Tyler Blackett – seemed lost at times, certainly when they were chasing the game.

Chris Smalling didn’t know whether he was coming or going when United reverted to a back four. He was a little better as part of the defensive trio before that, but only because he knew he was doing neither.

Going forward there was a lack of drive, a collective fear and abdication of responsibility that a senior professional would not have tolerated. The team was crying out for a focus, a rallying point, one man standing tall to radiate confidence and determination to his team-mates, willing them to turn things round and showing them the manner in which to do it. And all that is simply never going to come from Rooney.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
You just have to admit it, Coogar makes this thread tick.

No one else on here can exert such influence.

Hundreds of men lynching on him - Phuck! Is he that good?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
AirborneLacer: You just have to admit it, Coogar makes this thread tick.

No one else on here can exert such influence.

Hundreds of men lynching on him - Phuck! Is he that good?

perhaps that's why fagdemola is bütt-hurt! at this rate, i expect him & his other homoerötic swines to make my voodoo doll & stick 5,000 pins in my eyes. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Limerick: Am new here, hope am welcomed?

You are most welcome, bro. As you can see, sauron's (rapdevil is also one of his poly monikers) persistent f00lishness ( since 2006) doesn't end in the rap section. We are also made to face it here. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Dadehmola:

You are most welcome, bro. As you can see, sauron's persistent f00lishness ( since 2006) doesn't end in the rap section. We are also made to face it here. wink

your father's persistent foolishness didn't end in 1966 when he conceived the idea to sire you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2014
coogar:

your father's persistent foolishness didn't end in 1966 when he conceived the idea to sire you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (14137) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, afrodoc2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.