Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (944) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8628765 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (14119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Xabi Alonso wouldn't have been a good complement to Herrera. We need a combative DM, and not just a CM. Last season I said Alonso pairing with Modric was part of Madrid's defensive problem.

If I were the one assembling Man United team right now, I wouldn't buy an Alonso who would be a little improvement on Carrick. Then the problem remains.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

Which of these players didnt you chase Kroos, Alcantara, Benattia, Vidal Strootman, Cavani, Daley Blind etc
Vidal Only.
And he has renewed his commitment to Juve so fuk him. Hopefully we dodged a bullet with his shitty knees
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Belovedd: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

Which of these players didnt you chase Kroos, Alcantara, Benattia, Vidal Strootman, Cavani, Daley Blind etc
Are u 100% certain?
Vidal's agent said man utd enquired b4 d world cup but never had further discussions (knee issue),
Cavani- media speculations no proof,
Benetia -media speculations, Roma confirmed that no bid was recieved from utd, agent said there was no communication,
Alcantara- media speculation; no communication
Daley Blind: media speculations, agent says man utd has not approached him.

So..... Can u back your claim?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
SIRcumalot:
This guy gets it
Yeah the ones we always keen gettin we definitely get them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
That's why most times i don't cling my mindset to shitty rumours from hunger lad den tabloids
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dadehmola:

You don start again ba? undecided undecided

I always say the truth and after a while I get vindicated all round.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dadehmola:

His allegiance with Liverpool and the strong rivalry between both clubs must have been a key factor

A key factor to who exactly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

Fabregas allegiance to Arsenal, RvP allegiance to Arsenal (both club captains), Owen allegiance to Liverpool(Club captain), Silvestre's allegiance to Man Utd, Tevez allegiance to man Utd, Sol Campbel(Spurs Captain)

All these didnt stop transfers between rivals

But Alonso who isnt a Liverpool youth, Who isnt English, who spent just 5yrs in Anfield, who has gone to Madrid afterwards

I just confuse for the paddy....

Dahdemola is just in shock that his club missed out on what could have been an effective short term solution to their well documented central midfield problems
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Belovedd:
Are u 100% certain?
Vidal's agent said man utd enquired b4 d world cup but never had further discussions (knee issue),
Cavani- media speculations no proof,
Benetia -media speculations, Roma confirmed that no bid was recieved from utd, agent said there was no communication,
Alcantara- media speculation; no communication
Daley Blind: media speculations, agent says man utd has not approached him.

So..... Can u back up your claim?
Bros free dah guy jooor.... that's why coogar loves attacking him cos of his incessant appetite in chatting shiite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: All the same we need us some reinforcement in the middle .... that's the main point .... I'll wait untill sunday to know what's up .... I won't conclude yet ... Ed Woodward may syrprise us

What if we didn't make any signings? Are we doomed then?

Remember Fergie prospered with that midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Leyqute:

What if we didn't make any signings? Are we doomed then?

Remember Fergie prospered with that midfield
It was a gamble
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mascherano: Madrid have made a mistake selling Di Maria

Aug 29, 2014 19:58:00
Los Blancos sold the winger to Manchester United this week for €84 million but the Blaugrana ace says the capital club have just got rid of one of "top 10 players in the world"

Barcelona midfielder Javier Mascherano believes that Real Madrid have made a massive mistake by selling Angel Di Maria.

The European champions could pocket a grand total of €84 million from the winger's move to Old Trafford, which was completed earlier this week.

However, Mascherano believes that his fellow Argentine will be sorely missed at the Santiago Bernabeu.

"It’s not an issue that concerns me but I think they’ve lost out,” Mascherano told Mundo Deportivo.

"He’s a player I like a lot. He’s among the top 10 in the world.

"He adds balance to attack and defend and has a great engine. You can use him in many positions."

Mascherano looked set to switch clubs himself at the end of last season, with Napoli having been hopeful of luring the versatile defender to the San Paolo.

However, after a stellar World Cup campaign, the 30-year-old ultimately signed a contract extension with Barcelona, much to Mascherano's delight, given that he did not want to endure a divorce as difficult as the one he went through with former club Liverpool.

“A relationship with a club is like a marriage," he mused. "The two sides have to get along. If in doubt, it’s better to talk about it and not come to the worst.

“I remember leaving Liverpool not as I would have liked and I would regret it for a lifetime if the same thing happened to me with Barca.

“The club sensed something at the end of the season. Obviously I’m very grateful I was told I could continue.

“Before the World Cup I had a short conversation [with coach Luis Enrique] that let me know they wanted me.”

Mascherano departed Anfield in 2010 in acrimonious circumstances, with the player having to publicly deny having refused to play in a game against Manchester City before his exit.

Goal.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
JayKayMaybachz: Bros free dah guy jooor.... that's why coogar loves attacking him cos of his incessant appetite in chatting shiite
i no know why all these 'other' fans dey kampe ontop Man Utd matter like say na Mouka therapy foam grin grin grin
something dey really pinch fear inside their body, but them never open up yet cool cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
SailorXY:
i no know why all these 'other' fans dey kampe ontop Man Utd matter like say na Mouka therapy foam grin grin grin
something dey really pinch fear inside their body, but them never open up yet cool cool cool
Bros i weak oooo .... dem just hate us gan .... i no Blane dem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo said that if he explained why he believes Lionel Messi won the Golden Ball at the World Cup in Brazil, he could end up in jail.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is CR7 trying to tell there was some bribery? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
elampiro: Cristiano Ronaldo said that if he explained why he believes Lionel Messi won the Golden Ball at the World Cup in Brazil, he could end up in jail.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol. Mouthrinho has taught him well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
elampiro: Cristiano Ronaldo said that if he explained why he believes Lionel Messi won the Golden Ball at the World Cup in Brazil, he could end up in jail.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

they were trying to give Messi some kind of stepping stone for Balon d' Or wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2014

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

He can start by telling us why the voting for the last Ballon D or was extended for him to win

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

He can start by telling us why the voting for the last Ballon D or was extended for him to win
Stale *Yawns *

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
SailorXY:

I tire o......dem dey fear. Maybe dem dey come here come check out our next plan cos we dey change matter for their hand anytime and they don't want to be caught unaware this time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

You're still on this? Haba! E don tay na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
debosky: Who needs Alonso when you've got man mountain Anderson, Fletcherino and utility player Jonesey who can all play in that position?

That's not even mentioning the superb Herrera who is going to set the EPL alight, or the supremo himself when he comes back from injury - Michael 'through pass' Carrick!

I bet you have been reading from coogar's book grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
barackohandso: You're still on this? Haba! E don tay na

If Ronaldo is questioning Messi's award at least he should start the charity at home and question his own Ballon D or too

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
SailorXY:

The reason why fans full here is because you are a joke.

Just like people troop out to watch comedy thats why you see ppl here

What could be better than watching Man Utd capitulate and act like humpty dumpty all over Europe

Try return quickly so Bayern can be reunited with our faithful wife

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

If Ronaldo is questioning Messi's award at least he should start the charity at home and question his own Ballon D or too
You don't expect him to. Even you didn't agree on the messi award. Sepp Blatter's statements gave CR7 his ballon d'or, but shït happens
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:

The reason why fans full here is because you are a joke.

Just like people troop out o watch comedy thats why you see ppl here

What could be better than watching Man Utd capitulate and act like humpty dumpty all over Europe

Try return quickly so Bayern can be reunited with our faithful wife
you are not even sure of what to say

...yet tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
barackohandso: You don't expect him to. Even you didn't agree on the messi award. Sepp Blatter's statements gave CR7 his ballon d'or, but shït happens
^^ Then thats hypocritical, I would expect someone who benefits from a shady decision to keep quiet and not go around making noise about another person benefiting from same

I dont hear Messi crying about the awards given to Ronaldo every 2 weeks.

I dont agree with the Messi award and I respect him for keeping quiet about it. Ronaldo won yesterday we didnt hear any criticism from Messi rather its the person who just won thats talking

Maybe na guilty conscience things
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
SailorXY:
you are not even sure of what to say

...yet tongue

Man Utd is currently a joke but who doesn't like an oshofree?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter:
^^ Then thats hypocritical, I would expect someone who benefits from a shady decision to keep quiet and not go around making noise about another person benefiting from same

I dont hear Messi crying about the awards given to Ronaldo every 2 weeks.

I dont agree with the Messi award and I respect him for keeping quiet about it. Ronaldo won yesterday we didnt hear any criticism from Messi rather its the person who just won thats talking

Maybe na guilty conscience things
Lolz... he was asked a question and he replied simple, I understand , those 3 goals against Bayern are still hurting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
debosky: Who needs Alonso when you've got man mountain Anderson, Fletcherino and utility player Jonesey who can all play in that position?

That's not even mentioning the superb Herrera who is going to set the EPL alight, or the supremo himself when he comes back from injury - Michael 'through pass' Carrick!

Debo with these Grade A lies, you should be working for Daily Mail grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dhellake: Lolz... he was asked a question and he replied simple, I understand , those 3 goals against Bayern are still hurting

The 4 he got at the world cup must still be painful for him. Wearing the captain band

Ronaldo himself cant remember how many times he has been brutalised by Germans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dhellake: Lolz... he was asked a question and he replied simple, I understand , those 3 goals against Bayern are still hurting
His reply sounds extreme. Be honest now, if the tables were turned and Messi said the exact same thing, what would your reaction be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) (947) ... (14119) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.